Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Downers and sleeping pills > Benzodiazepines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Benzodiazepines All about benzodiazepines (downers)

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2009, 05:27
Mercury Member

29 y/o Male from United States
black-shores needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
IV'ing Mylan 4010 (temazepam) Powder

I got a couple and my tolerance has jumped significantly now. These are only 15 mgs. I read about iving the gel is bad because of solidification in the veins (duh). But these capsules have powder in them. Anyone have experience injecting these capsules (I mean the actual powder from them not the capsule itself)?
Old 10-11-2009, 21:50
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,134, Level: 20 Points: 19,134, Level: 20 Points: 19,134, Level: 20
Activity: 62.5% Activity: 62.5% Activity: 62.5%
Re: IV'ing Mylan 4010 (temazepam) Powder

This is when a patient is supposed to go to their doctor and talk to them about a different drug. Temazepam has a high potential of abuse and shooting it up is probably the easiest way to end up on the road to rehab.

Go see professional help, and don't start shooting things you don't know about.
Old 17-11-2009, 22:05
Mercury Member

25 y/o Male from United States
perfectday needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Points: 87, Level: 1 Points: 87, Level: 1 Points: 87, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by black-shores View Post
I got a couple and my tolerance has jumped significantly now. These are only 15 mgs. I read about iving the gel is bad because of solidification in the veins (duh). But these capsules have powder in them. Anyone have experience injecting these capsules (I mean the actual powder from them not the capsule itself)?
SWIM don't have experiance shooting this powder, but he'd assume SWIY never iv'd befor? SWIM's not sure. But SWIY'd probably have to use a filter and such, and read up on iving heroin. SWIM iv'd Lorazepam befor a few times, and it would either A. get hard in the shot, or B. get hard in his arm, or C. work fine and SWIM would feel it, but SWIM only did it mixed with Hydromorphone, SWIM knows opiates' highs well and knows the benzo gave him a more longer lasting relaxed sedation. Plus SWIM's been given ativan alot by IV in the hospital. SWIM would try it.. but not if SWIM didn't have a big supply of pills, (like 30+) if SWIY only has a couple, just snort them or eat them

Post Quality Evaluations:
Bad Advice, dangerous possibly life threatning.
Old 25-11-2009, 03:22
Mercury Member

SWIM missed a little ... does he/she have to get his/her arm amputated now?
Old 25-11-2009, 17:15
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,134, Level: 20 Points: 19,134, Level: 20 Points: 19,134, Level: 20
Activity: 62.5% Activity: 62.5% Activity: 62.5%

Of course you do... Didn't you know any time a someone shooting up makes a mistake they loose their arm? That's why there's so many one armed junkies.

Is the patient really concerned? Probably no reason to be. Look around there's a lot of threads on the issues surrounding messed up shots, take a look at them, everybody gets better in a few days.
Old 25-11-2009, 22:26
Mercury Member

you haven't read about slamming Tame's? see... this one is a little different then the ones described. The threads say don't slam the gel because if you miss it'll cause gangrene ... well this one's powder is inside of gel caps. So the question was... can swim slam the powder and if missed a little not get gangrene like normal Temazepams?

Of course junkies don't normally have amputated arms at least around here they don't... but not every junky is bangin these things.
Old 23-06-2010, 06:36

AnimiC is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

A friend I know has the mylan 30 mg powder capsules, also wondering if its ok to shoot w/ cotton w/ a little cooking (slightly)

using cotton to filter and it comes out a bit cloudy

he shot it few times and says it feels good, better than oral.

but whats anyones experience on this?

I know the gels are bad (he's never had gels) but what about the white powder?

He really needs some advice on this! thanks
Old 23-06-2010, 16:15
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.
Points: 1,496, Level: 5 Points: 1,496, Level: 5 Points: 1,496, Level: 5
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%

NO, 'slammin' temazepam powder is a very very bad idea. For a start it won't dissolve in the water and if it does with heat then it will precipitate out again when it cools. The other thing is that temazepam is extremely irritant to veins, much more so than other benzo's. It's not something a person is going to feel inside the veins since it won't burn as such but can easily collapse veins. The other main danger is that particles of the powder will start the collect and cause blockages in the vessels, this can happen in arteries as well as veins and if it happens in the heart then it can cause a heart attack, if it happens in the brain then it can cause a stroke. It's a dangerous limb losing life threatening thing to do.

There is just no need to be injecting benzo's, swallow them with a hot drink and wait 15 minutes, the oral bioavailability of most if not all benzo's is very high, that is to say that the vast majority of the drug is put to use in the body when taken orally. The issue of tolerance will not be overcome by injecting because, as i said they have very high bioavailability when taken orally, they are almost completely absorbed.

Post Quality Evaluations:
More (sadly needed) great harm reduction

Last edited by Solinari; 23-06-2010 at 16:22.
Old 24-06-2010, 06:42
Psychedelic Shepherdess

37 y/o Female from United Kingdom
Jatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%

Using the injecting prefix finds nearly a whole page of threads regarding injecting benzo powders/pills and goodness knows what else, which is frankly far too many

It is an inherently harmful practice and everything that can be done harm reduction wise has already been covered

Now where did I put those gangrenous limb images?
Closed Thread

Share this on:

Tags
injection, intravenous injection, mylan4010, restoril, snorting drugs, temazepam

Sitelinks: Information: