Register Tags

Notices

Old 21-10-2009, 08:32

34 y/o Male from United States
soowoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Sick from Meth?

Every time SWIM comes down from meth he feels really nauseous but everyone else SWIM has asked said they dont get these side effects. anyone know why SWIM feels this way after tweaking?
Old 21-10-2009, 09:14
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

23 y/o Male
niggaprecious is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 173, Level: 2 Points: 173, Level: 2 Points: 173, Level: 2
Re: Sick from Meth?

SWIM has experienced some stomach discomfort associated with methamphetamine use, but SWIM believes this is due to the anorexic/appetite surpressing effects of the drug. SWIM get's a terrible cottonmouth where SWIM is unable to swallow or produce saliva. This seems to only be induced by smoking.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Swim agrees, and has often experienced this same discomfort when smoking.
Old 22-10-2009, 00:11
Silver Member

Male from Antigua and Barbuda
vantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way up
Points: 252, Level: 2 Points: 252, Level: 2 Points: 252, Level: 2

When SWIM used to smoke dirty shit he would often throwup every few hours during the comedown.

SWIM just assumes it comes with smoking the cut. Clean shit never leaves swim with an upset stomach.
Old 04-11-2009, 21:36
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
johndoe04 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 214, Level: 2 Points: 214, Level: 2 Points: 214, Level: 2

SWIM thinks he may have type 2 diabetes or something because he gets upset in his stomach sometimes while tweaking as though he needs to eat. This didn't used to be the case back in his teens, and he notices the same problem even when he's not toking it up. He'll wake up in the morning and can't go very long without getting something into his tummy otherwise it hurts.

As for the sickness...SWIM got some stash a while back that hit good, but made him feel like crud afterwards. More than the typical comedown. SWIM has had a couple of times where he's done meth and felt like he had the flu the next day or even the next couple of days.

SWIM's current stash doesn't do this as bad, but he still notices the typical side effects that come with coming down so he will usually eat a simple meal before he starts tweaking (to satisfy the stomach cramps and so he doesn't get too sick later). He also will take a swig of Oasis Mouthwash after each session of hitting the bowl, or each bowl period, basically whenever he's going to not be smoking it for a while longer.

The reason for the Oasis Mouthwash is because it helps tremendously with the now saliva deprived mouth and tongue. It also seems to help prevent the saliva loss a bit when doing it after each set of hits.

If SWIM has his tongue feeling like it has chemical burn, he'll use a throat and mouth spray that tends to numb up the pain. That burn will usually only last a day as long as he's not doing meth every day (if he smokes today, and not tomorrow, then sometimes that won't even happen - but if he smokes today, sleeps, then smokes again tomorrow, it usually will).

Lastly, SWIM will take a shot of Nyquil later towards night time so that he can get some sleep and not be restless all night thinking he's tired enough to sleep, but can't. Especially when he has work the next day.

This whole combination seems to work well for SWIM, but then again, SWIM doesn't do binges or even tweaking through the night since he always has stuff to do (plus a wife and kids to keep his addiction from like the massive drug addict that he is).

-John
Old 18-11-2009, 04:41

25 y/o Male from United States
Skratch is an unknown quantity at this point

SWIM has never really gotten 'sick' from his meth abuse. swim has lost his voice when coming down and had symptoms of dehydration and malnutrition but never gotten 'sick'
from the drug itself like he does with heroin.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:47

22 y/o Male from Canada
OxyBrocet is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1

When I use crystal I always get nauseous at one point or another, I know all too well how frustrating that can be. It is purely a side effect of the drug though, and alone shouldn't be cause for any alarm (so long as it goes away and isn't from a different problem).

How are you ingesting it?

I smoke usually which may be why I get so queasy, but no matter what I take/try to ease symptoms with I always end up vomiting, even with IV and oral (won't sniff due to *almost deviated* septum). Naturally I can't eat food as long as I'm high...and I puke anything I had eaten out. So, I have been concerned lately as far as proper nourishment goes...to the point I usually just try to reserve it for special occasional times.

I take gravol 100mg suppository if I'm already nauseous; 50mg oral along with 25mg meclizine hcl an hour before doing crystal, then the suppository or pill (same dose but double if nausea persists) if necessary after indulging. This helps some, but I havn't found any that cures it. Would love to hear if anyone else suffers these side effects and may have an answer

take care guys & gals
Old 06-02-2011, 13:55
Nomen est Omen

51 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
St Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline Medline
Points: 5,221, Level: 10 Points: 5,221, Level: 10 Points: 5,221, Level: 10
Activity: 15.4% Activity: 15.4% Activity: 15.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by OxyBrocet View Post
When I use crystal I always get nauseous at one point or another, I know all too well how frustrating that can be. It is purely a side effect of the drug though, and alone shouldn't be cause for any alarm (so long as it goes away and isn't from a different problem).

How are you ingesting it?

I smoke usually which may be why I get so queasy, but no matter what I take/try to ease symptoms with I always end up vomiting, even with IV and oral (won't sniff due to *almost deviated* septum). Naturally I can't eat food as long as I'm high...and I puke anything I had eaten out. So, I have been concerned lately as far as proper nourishment goes...to the point I usually just try to reserve it for special occasional times.

I take gravol 100mg suppository if I'm already nauseous; 50mg oral along with 25mg meclizine hcl an hour before doing crystal, then the suppository or pill (same dose but double if nausea persists) if necessary after indulging. This helps some, but I havn't found any that cures it. Would love to hear if anyone else suffers these side effects and may have an answer

take care guys & gals
Please watch the self-incrimination! This rule is for the safety of both yourself and the site/other members. This is also common sense-would you repeat the above post to a cop? How do you know you just didn't do exactly that? Personally, I really like this site, and I would hate to see it get taken down because someone couldn't be bothered to read and follow the rules! This will also get you loads of negative rep REAL fast, So get with the program. Please!
Old 06-02-2011, 15:12

Female from Australia
icetiger is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1

My friend's have never vomited from smoking meth. But notice that they seem to have slow bowel movements. They need to go every hour but it doesn't all come out. Which makes the stomach sore. Also the lack of food I would say. Strange how it slows down digestion but is a CNS?

Maybe the person you know is suffering from acid reflux, which could easily be triggered by smoking met. Try some Gaviscon.
Old 07-02-2011, 01:18
Mercury Member

32 y/o Male from United States
Portaldweller needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

ROFL this is a dead thread from last year why are Swiy's posting in it? The OP is long gone im sure
Old 07-02-2011, 08:43

Female from Australia
icetiger is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1

Oh wow I don't know! It seemed to come up on the first page as if it were new....sorry *blush*.

Share this on:

Tags
meth bumps