Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Ethnobotanicals > Kratom
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Kratom Mitragyna speciosa

Old 19-10-2009, 20:17
Drug Chemistry & Kratom

Male from Papua New Guinea
Electrolingus really knows their shit.Electrolingus really knows their shit.Electrolingus really knows their shit.Electrolingus really knows their shit.Electrolingus really knows their shit.Electrolingus really knows their shit.Electrolingus really knows their shit.Electrolingus really knows their shit.Electrolingus really knows their shit.Electrolingus really knows their shit.
Points: 3,088, Level: 8 Points: 3,088, Level: 8 Points: 3,088, Level: 8
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Red Veined Borneo Kratom

Please add your experiences with Red Veined Borneo Kratom here.
Please add dosage, route, and duration to the top of your post like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Example
Dosage: 3 gram
Route: Orally
Duration: 2 hours

When posting a experience, please describe:
  • body weight & gender
  • dose taken
  • route of administration
  • Setting: in what environment it was taken.
  • duration of main effects
  • main effects
  • side effects
  • after effects
  • rating of the experience
  • any other valuable information

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good idea for a thread.
Old 19-10-2009, 21:47
Silver Member

Female
godskitchen is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Re: Red Veined Borneo Kratom

body weight & gender 54kgs - Female

dose taken 3 grams first time this lasted me a good 7 hours + - 6 grams another occassion which last around a good night out 9hrs +
route of administration - smoked
Setting: in what environment it was taken.. first dose at home on a Saturday evenging with a couple of friends - music playing grass rootz/black seeds weather sunny so all in all a great summers arvo with a few beers . 2nd higher dose a night out at a party - alot of drum and base /trance music so different enviroment enjoyed smaller dose in this situation.
duration of main effects - Swim found witht he 3grams swim took to hit quite fast - swims not a smoker so anytime swim smokes the hit is quick!
main effects - swim was very relaxed mellow but also had a great desire to do stuff gave swim some good energy felt quite euphoric but swim felt the higher dose swim took some weeks latter made swim a little bit sleepy and not so enjoyable as the 3grams - swim got the giggles and just had a great sense of calm and very chilled out and quite euphoric - with the higher dosage swim has some naseau and some hot flushes - needless to say the 6grams was to much for swim to have taken 3grams was a perfect amount for swim . It took about 5-10mts to feel the effects and to the euphoric hit...
side effects none from memory
after effects still had a great feeling of calm and was still quite floaty the day after but with the 6grams not as good and was out of it for a while took a while to feel normal - was still getting some nasuea ..
rating of the experience great euphoric buzz and sense of calm and floating on small dosage - did not enjoy as much on higher dosage ..that wasn't for swim.
any other valuable information - always take in moderation and add if you need but start small!! Swim found this experience great and would recommend others try but if your not usually an opiate user then the smaller amount is wise to start with ..

Good experience report, thanks for sharing.
Old 20-12-2009, 21:23
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

30 y/o Male
HerrPenguin is an unknown quantity at this point

Swim has recently ordered some of this this evening so shall post on here as soon as it has been Tested.

Swim has never tried kratom before but is no stranger to opiates. Out of curiosity what would swiy suggest would be a good route of admin in regards to getting the best out of the product?

Please dont post saying you are going to take something, wait untill you have and then report it. Dose is discussed in a lot of threads including kratom basics sticky.
Old 20-12-2009, 22:25
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 22,124, Level: 21 Points: 22,124, Level: 21 Points: 22,124, Level: 21
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TootNshoot View Post
Swim has recently ordered some of this this evening so shall post on here as soon as it has been Tested.

Swim has never tried kratom before but is no stranger to opiates. Out of curiosity what would swiy suggest would be a good route of admin in regards to getting the best out of the product?
The 2 most used methods are Toss and Wash (knocking back powdered leaf with water/juice, or making Kratom tea by boiling the leaf with water and straining the leaf out.

https://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=111922

Swim prefers making a tea, but its down to personal choice.

Either way make sure to do it on an empty stomach for best results.
Old 20-12-2009, 22:37
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

30 y/o Male
HerrPenguin is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for advice. Shall post swims experience as soon as possible. Thinking maybe the toss and wash method will suit swim the best
Old 15-05-2012, 06:56

28 y/o Male from United States
TechnoMagi is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1

You guys are forgetting the absolute best way to take kratom. Either buy in powder form or use a coffee grinder to grind the crushed leaf until uniform in consistency. Then use a simple 24 capsule machine with size 00 gel caps. So far I have found this to be the most painless and effective way to take kratom whatever kind you choose get. Hope this helps.

Best is subjective, but it is another method.

Last edited by MrG; 28-05-2012 at 12:20. Reason: Price and online source removal.
Old 15-05-2012, 09:40

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute

Hey TechnoMagi, welcome to the forum.
Caps, in my opinion, are the least effective method of taking kratom.
For me, they dont dissolve at the same rate, meaning the alkaloids are not absorbed at the same time, producing a less intense but more drawn out experience.

Please dont bump 3 year old threads, espicially when there are more recent threads covering the same topic. Favorite method of consumption Price and source discussion are against the rules.
Old 21-05-2012, 09:32

28 y/o Male from United States
TechnoMagi is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1

My apologies. I didn't know you couldn't post prices for item's other than said Medicinal supplement. It won't happen again. And again. I didn't know not to post a comment on an older thread as this was the only one I found at the time for this particular subject. I did read the rules. But, I admit it has been a long time and must have forgotten more than I thought. Please forgive my lapse in judgment. As for your preference. I guess I've always preferred subtle longevity to short intensity. Call it a woman's trait.
Old 26-05-2012, 16:16

Male from United States
Benevlan is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1

body weight & gender: Male; 135lb

dose taken: 7.2 grams

route of administration: capsules

Setting: sitting down; computer

duration of main effects: 3-4 hours, usual kratom duration

main effects: very weak euphoria and sedation.

side effects: extreme nausea, cramping, headache

after effects: next morning I was puking constantly and sh**ting the actual powder, wasn't very pleasant.

rating of the experience:

any other valuable information: Definitely nothing close to original Bali, which induces much more pleasant euphoria and less nausea, I don't know if it was just a bad batch or what, because I had ordered 4 ounces and tried 7 grams from each of the bottles and still the same results. Not worth the extra few dollars that regular premium bali costs. And it definitely wasn't the company because I have been ordering UEI and Bali from them for months and it has always been an exceptional product.. But maybe this strain just doesn't sit well with my body.

Thanks for sharing your experience report.
Old 27-05-2012, 10:04

Female from United States
rxqueen11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey man I asked my friend and she thinks maybe you just did way too much. The different strains of Kratom affect you differently. You probably know that, though. ). My friend really enjoys her Kratom. She tends to stick to the premium Bali Kratom for relaxation, pain management and to catch a nice buzz. When my friend is stressed or has alot of if work to get done she loves to do a little Thai or potent Indo and just a little if this wonderfull extract called Isol ~8~ which its 8% Mitragynine. As far as I know there is only one place to buy the isolate. And they are the best.
Old 31-05-2012, 06:53
Banned

27 y/o Male from United States
kickout1234kickout should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Bought UEI caps and a 3 gram sample came. Took the whole 3 grams. Had a good time. It was called red veined wild crafted
T-0:00-- I took them
T-0:45-- Feeling entergetic. Went out to the store to go buy some scar cream for a scar I got.
T-1:00-- A chick I know wants to hang out at the park, I say hey I'm out right now lets hang out
T-1:10-- She says she will be there in 20 m in. So I go to a near by liqour store and buy a kapreeson to wash down one UEI pill.
T-1:15-- See some friends at the store. They are buying some lotery tickets and winning. Looks like there is some good energy out today.
T-1:26-- My friend buys me a heinkin. I say thanks and go to the park
T-1:30-- Hanging out with that chick
T-2:00-- Go to her house and chill
T-2:50-- Feeling hungry. We go to del taco and eet
T-3:05-- Eeting at del taco, and its all fading away.
Dont know if it was the kratom or just a coincodence, but had a great day and seen alot of people I knew by coincodence also just from walking around feeling good on the it.
Bought a oz of it from [source discussion is against the rules] and I am now on it as I am talking. Took 4 grams and made tea of it. Great stuff. Kicked in before I finnished it all.

Source discussion is against the site rules. When giving a timeline report you should discuss how the drug made you feel, not what you bought in a shop.

Last edited by MrG; 05-06-2012 at 11:35. Reason: removal of source
Old 04-06-2012, 22:43

Male from United States
Benevlan is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxqueen11 View Post
Hey man I asked my friend and she thinks maybe you just did way too much. The different strains of Kratom affect you differently. You probably know that, though. ). My friend really enjoys her Kratom. She tends to stick to the premium Bali Kratom for relaxation, pain management and to catch a nice buzz. When my friend is stressed or has alot of if work to get done she loves to do a little Thai or potent Indo and just a little if this wonderfull extract called Isol ~8~ which its 8% Mitragynine. As far as I know there is only one place to buy the isolate. And they are the best.
I definitely didn't take too much. My usual dose is 10-12gs of Bali every other 2 days to halt tolerance, Red Vein and Bali aren't the same strain, I could take a picture of both the capsules and prove that to you. And I was just a little upset because on my usual suppliers website, it said it would be more sedating and analgesic than bali, when it was not even on its level.. But hey you're right about one thing, different kratom affects people differently, then again it may have just been an old batch they were trying to get rid of.
Old 05-06-2012, 02:14

38 y/o Male from Ireland

Bali kratom does not really exist, what is sold as Bali kratom actually comes from Borneo.
Bali used to be the main export site for kratom and as such it was named Bali Kratom but it does not grow naturally on the island of Bali. Vendors just called it Bali kratom for want of a better name.

While the kratom you are used to calling Bali and the red vein Borneo you bought might have a slightly different effect it is down to it being red/white veined or possibly from having a slightly different alkaloid make up because of the area it was harvested from and the amount of sun or rain etc.

The vast majority comes from Borneo though, and to a lesser extent Sumatra.

If your vendor is saying they are completely different then i would be concerned about how well they know their Kratom.

There is of course going to be slight differences in kratom in colour and alkaloid make up even in batches from the same area depending on what time of year it was harvested.
Old 05-06-2012, 03:22

rxqueen11 is an unknown quantity at this point

so swim smoked the Borneo? I didn't know swim could smoke Kratom. Really my friend will have to try it that way.)

No one said anything about smoking kratom.
Old 06-06-2012, 09:15
Banned

27 y/o Male from United States
kickout1234kickout should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benevlan View Post

after effects: next morning I was puking constantly and sh**ting the actual powder, wasn't very pleasant.

You mentioned you were taking a powdered capsule. The thing is about taking capsules is when these companies make these leaves into kratom powder and put them into capsules, there is no washing procedure. It is some what likely there could be germs in this powder. It comes from another country and the plants are out doors. Bird shit, piss, dead bug guts, any kind of organism or germ could still be left on this powder. Boiling it into an extract is the only way you can mostly guarantee no germs will be in your kratom. Extracts are not hard to make and can be done in a matter of two hours and then the tar can be chopped into powder and put into capsules. As you mentioned, you have done kratom many other times. It seems as if those germ odds could have caught up to you and your stomach just got sick from it. 7 grams is a relatively low dose. Just something to think about...

What has 'another country' got to do with germs, germs are everywhere. Please post any info you have on how caped kratom is not cleaned.
Old 06-05-2013, 14:05
Silver Member

31 y/o Female from United States
BadlyDrawnGrrl is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 101, Level: 1 Points: 101, Level: 1 Points: 101, Level: 1

After reading many well-received reports and recommendations...my dog Ernie (short for, um...Ernesta) procured 114g of Red Vein Borneo kratom for use as a sedative and mild opiate substitute.

Ernie and her best friend Bert had a rare brush with H that lasted about two weeks...after which time they were adamant about choosing w/d rather than continue to chase the dope supply even for very low doses.

Ernie also suffers from generalized and situational anxiety and depression, which have been on the severe side lately.

36 hours after her last bump of heroin, Ernie is feeling pretty rough with the typical body aches, chills, restlessness and malaise. She opens the package of Red Vein Borneo powder (selected for its sedative properties, as most other varieties seem to be much more stimulating) and measures out approximately 6 grams using a small digital scale (erring on the generous side, counting on some of the powder getting stuck to the glass/not making it down her throat).

She mixes it with about 6 ounces of organic concord grape juice. This serves multiple purposes: 1) the taste masks a lot of the herb's ickiness; 2) the dark color of the grape juice disguises what would otherwise be a very gunky, muddy, unappetizing-looking beverage. Bert dumps his in a cup of tea and can't handle it.

Fortunately Ernie has an iron-clad stomach and manages to get most of the 6g down in two or three tries. She finds that it settles quickly and so she has to drink the juice a third at a time, stirring vigorously in between gulps in order to get most of the powder up off the bottom. She finds it's not so much a taste issue with her (Bert disagrees vehemently!) but rather a texture issue. It's very gack-inducing stuff.

Finally Ernie gets it all down and starts the timer.

T+00:00. Initially Ernie feels quite unwell having just ingested all that plant matter, though it's unclear whether the nausea is due to the kratom (taken on an empty stomach) or just a symptom of w/d. Also present is a mild sore throat - again, unclear on whether it's the leaf itself or the result of gagging so much on it.

T+00:15. Nausea is peaking. Ernie is getting worried about the possibility of puking the whole thing up. Feeling very bloated and uncomfortable. Bert has just failed his second attempt to toss and wash.

T+00:30. To alleviate the nausea, Ernie goes into the bedroom and lays down on her side. She begins typing up this report, which may have helped distract her from the uncomfortable side-effects.

T+00:45. Around three-quarters of an hour later, Ernie is quite surprised to feel the beginnings of a mild opiate high. It presents initially as a feeling of warmth in her belly. The nausea is now completely gone and so, shockingly, are the muscle aches and cramps. She notes an elevated pulse rate but that seems to be the extent of its stimulant properties. Now feeling very encouraged, she gets up and goes back into the living room to report the effects.

T+01:00. Bert is now determined to get some kratom into him. He gets the brilliant idea of emptying out some plain multivitamin capsules and filling them with leaf powder. (Bert is a very resourceful puppy.) He ingests 5 capsules at about 1 gram each.

The effects for Ernie are now unmistakable - she feels a wonderful full-body relaxation, tummy warmth and an overall sense of well-being and contentment. She's really taken aback by the potency of this herb and its similarity to opiates. It's a more subtle high without the heady rush, but she actually prefers this in a way - it's more relaxing, less euphoric but nonetheless very satisfying.

T+01:30. Finally Bert's capsules kick in, and he and Ernie are able to cuddle up on the couch and watch the sunset free at last from all the withdrawal-induced fidgety restlessness and discomfort, and all is well with the world.

Conclusion: Bert and Ernie's initial experience was VERY promising, and they spent the weekend experimenting with various methods of ingestion and dosage/timing. Strangely enough, though the effects remain satisfying, that first "high" was unusual compared to their many subsequent trials...Ernie has yet to replicate the initial intensity of her first experience, though she has had very good luck with brewing krarom tea for more subtle results (which is really all she was going for, at least in term of w/d relief). Bert, a connoisseur of experimental substances, could not speak more highly of kratom's opiate-like effects, even going to far as to say that in combination with half a Klonopin it's "even better than dope." Ha!

B&E are still refining their technique and, after several gag-inducing toss and wash attempts (other ingestion mediums tried: applesauce, pre-brewed chamomile tea, hot chocolate), are now focused on producing a more potent kratom tea. Nevertheless, this was all in all an A+ experience.

For reference purposes...

Ernie

Sex: F
Weight: 100lbs
Dose: 6 grams
Method: Toss and wash
Other: Empty stomach, no other substances

Bert

Sex: M
Weight: 160lbs
Dose: 5 grams
Method: Capsules
Other: Empty stomach, + 0.5mg clonazepam

A great, and promising report.
incredibly complete experience report, great formatting.
Great report, good detail. Thanks for sharing!
If there were doubts before, there aren't anymore. Well done.
Old 06-07-2013, 04:39
Silver Member

Male from Brazil
Fat Billy the Hippie is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I'd like to share one experience that I wrote some time ago

"First of all, background experiences: A long time ago i've found the joy of the opiates. i had one chance with codeine a few experiences with tramadol. unfortunately opiates/opioids are very hard to find in my country. or maybe i'm lucky i guess… in the last months I already had various recreational experiences with this type of kratom, mixing with weed, alcohol, skullcap, nicotine and clonazepam.

Atual tolerance: before this experience, i've dosed kratom yesterday and the day before. So this is the 3th day in a row that I'm using kratom after a week without using it.

Way of administration: dosing a full tablespoon of red veined borneo kratom in two yogurt cups (my preferred way of administration, no taste at all).

T 00:00 - finish eating the yogurt/kratom mix.
T 00:15 - dosing 0.5 clonazepam.
T 00:17 - smoke tobacco (not a cigarette).
T 00:23 - felling very "light". notice a little "body rush" instantly after smoking.
T 00:28 - definitely enhanced music appreciation.
T 00:50 - great mood lift. moderate sedation but with the typical "mental" stimulation of kratom. When standing up I notice moderate dizziness.
T 01:00 - wow, time passes quickly! I'm lying down now. feeling little warm (not the magical blanket that i feel with tramadol tough… Still very alert in the same time that feeling sedated.
T 01:25 - the itchiness started, but nothing bad.
T 02:30- redosed one teaspoon of kratom (less than the first dose) 0.3 clonapzema smoke tobacco and get another "rush" feeling.
T 02:38 - everything become more sedated. euphoria? i don't know… but a mild sense of calm and contentment typical of opiates. ah, and of course, some of that warm feeling. notice constricted pupils in the bathroom mirror.
T 02:50 - slight feeling of flotation.
T 03:00 - another teaspoon of kratom, now in a water cup.
T 03:20 - smoked very little cannabis (2 puffs of a joint)
T 03:30 - WOW, now i'm high. Cannabis is a wonderfull potentiator... My intention was just to prevent the probability of getting nausea, by taking such a little amount. But now i'm high as kite.
T 03:41 - now time runs slow… thanks to weed! because when i'm with kratom time was running too fast (how interesting).
T 04:24 - i'm still high but the effects of kratom aren't defined how they was in before, this is sad.
T 04:30 - dosed 0,2mg of clonazepam (total of 1mg).
T 04:43 - dosed another teaspoon of kratom (total of 1 tablespoon and 3 teaspoons. wow, i think i never dosed this much).
T 04:50 - I can feel the effects of kratom coming. the feelings of niceness
T 05:06 - some strong dizziness, but i'm ok. just lying down.
T 05:17 - now the effects of cannabis are coming off. I was left with this strong sedaded state.
T 05:30 - a little stomach discomfort, nothing important.
T 05:42 - i'm having CEV or dreaming awake. Very cool "

After T 05:42 I probably nodded until fallen asleep.

Unfortunately I have developed a tolerance and do not have that kind of experience with red vein borneo kratom.
Old 13-11-2013, 02:59

29 y/o Male from Earth
StormOfThorns is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

My cat, Razzie is a first time user of this kratom.

He's 5' long and 159lbs wide, equal amounts of flab and muscle.

He got some capsules today to try.
Each capsule contained .5 mgs of Red Veined Borneo powder.

An hour after taking 8 capsules (equallying to 4g), he noticed some slight warming of the face and a pressure in the throat, but no real buzz.

So he took two more then, a total of 10 capsules (5g).

An hour later now, and then some, he does feel a bit of a buzz that is similar to a painkiller feel, but less 'sleepiness' in the eyes. He reports some pressure in the crown area of the head, with some tingling and then a warmness all over. He says he feels very calm and focused and definitely not clouded over, like one would be with a hydro. The body high is slight. The buzz is effective, as he has been wandering back and forth, more energetic thatn usual and cleaning his fur a lot. There must be some slight itchiness, it seems.

The peak seems to be around two hours into it, though SWIM thinks if taken all together at once, the 5grams would have been the perfect amount to start out with. The buzz is getting stronger, as he seems to be pacing around the room... doesn't want to sit idle. Ah, he ran off again... Better go check on him. Hope this helped.

Please do not use SWIM https://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306
Old 18-02-2014, 21:38

29 y/o Female from United States
moongirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

Im so confused with this kratom stuff. My dog wants to order, my dog has high opiate tolerance for oxycodone. How much does my dog purchase first time you get it by 1gr. And what dose does my dog take first time. I want to order this soon but so confused
Old 19-02-2014, 15:11

38 y/o Male from Ireland

What are you confused about?
First you read up as much on kratom as possible.
You decide what type you want. I presume you want red veined Borneo as that is what this thread is about.
Then you try to find a good vendor, this guide might help https://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=200101

As for how much you will need, that depends on what you want to use it for.
Someone with no opiate tolerance would start with about 5 grams on an empty stomach.

If you are using it to help with withdrawals then start with 5 grams and see if that helps.
If you are using it recreationally you might need a lot more.

You will have to experiment and see what works best for you.

Many vendors sell sample packs of their different strains, this is a good way to find out what you like the best.
Old 15-04-2014, 19:04
Silver Member

MoreGutzThanGlory really adds to the discussion.MoreGutzThanGlory really adds to the discussion.MoreGutzThanGlory really adds to the discussion.MoreGutzThanGlory really adds to the discussion.MoreGutzThanGlory really adds to the discussion.MoreGutzThanGlory really adds to the discussion.
Points: 844, Level: 4 Points: 844, Level: 4 Points: 844, Level: 4
Activity: 29.7% Activity: 29.7% Activity: 29.7%

I hate to break the cycle here, but I am not giving my height and weight...let's just imagine a beautiful mermaid.
The red vein borneo from Indonesia, is quite effective for chronic pain. I was definitely a skeptic before I tried it, and since I had been off methadone for 9 months with never ending pain...I have found the lowest dose possible to reduce my pain... I'm not all up on the conversion factor, but it def. takes less than 5 gm in a dose to give me relief. I used more than that the first dose, and I got quite the high, and that was way more than I was looking for...I can live with 1 small dose a day, and not hate every second that I'm on planet Roswell. ha!
The duration of effectiveness at even 3-4 gm is 5 hours.
Old 27-04-2014, 13:12

Male from United States
pmwaker is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Snuffleupagas has only been doing kratom for a few days and has tried three different red strains. He just got Borneo Red Vein in yesterday and would like to share his experience.

Weight -- 195 pounds Male

Dosage -- 5.4 grams taken orally through capsules

setting -- sitting in front of a computer playing titanfall

duration of main effects 5 hours

main effects -- nice floaty feeling, good euphoria, calmness and happiness with everything happening. felt almost like Lortab without the loss of motor skills.

side effects -- none during the effective hours

after effects -- extreme nausea, slight fuzziness but still aware, excessive sweating for about 15-20 minutes, extreme drowsiness for half an hour or so. nausea lasted around an hour longer than the sweating, fuzziness, and drowsiness.

rating of the experience -- 4/5 stars. one star lost for the after effects but it was nothing snuffleupagus couldn't handle. Great physical and mental high.

Snuffleupagus will be doing this again.

Good report. No need for fake names though.
Old 05-05-2014, 22:55
Silver Member

MoreGutzThanGlory really adds to the discussion.MoreGutzThanGlory really adds to the discussion.MoreGutzThanGlory really adds to the discussion.MoreGutzThanGlory really adds to the discussion.MoreGutzThanGlory really adds to the discussion.MoreGutzThanGlory really adds to the discussion.
Points: 844, Level: 4 Points: 844, Level: 4 Points: 844, Level: 4
Activity: 29.7% Activity: 29.7% Activity: 29.7%

Red Vein Borneo from Indonesia
Sex: F
Weight: 145 lbs
Dose: 5 grams
Sought after effects: Pain relief
Method: Add 3 oz of boiling water, but i'm too impatient to steep..
Empty Stomach takes 30 mins to feel effects
Duration: Always 5 hours
I took a dose right after eating, and I felt zero effects...I will only take now if I'm not going to eat within 45-60 minutes
Does it help with pain? Abso- fucking- lutely!!!!
Side effects: once in a while I will feel serious nausea, then a tums works for that.

Last edited by MoreGutzThanGlory; 05-05-2014 at 23:00. Reason: Grammar OCD'r

Share this on:

Tags
drugs, drugs-forum, kratom, kratom experiences, red veined borneo kratom