Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Cannabinoids
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cannabinoids Cannabinoids & smoking blends.

Old 12-10-2009, 22:35

Male from Austria
trakstar is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
So where does all this JWH stuff come from?

I see everyone talking about different types of JWH but where is this stuff manufactured? China? I surely hope not because I trust no chemicals that are manufactured in that country.
Old 13-10-2009, 20:07
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
acer0169 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1
Re: So where does all this JWH stuff come from?

I have heard of a few chemicals that come from from China, obviously the most recent being the "2C-B-fly" RC. Can I ask why you don't trust the chemicals which come out of China?

acer0169 added 30 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

After a little more looking around.. it seems most (if not all) research chemicals are produced in China, but then shipped world wide to the people making the blends / selling the pure RC's.

Last edited by acer0169; 13-10-2009 at 20:07. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 13-10-2009, 20:16
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Ireland
Joe Duffy is captain of the psychonauts.Joe Duffy is captain of the psychonauts.Joe Duffy is captain of the psychonauts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trakstar View Post
China? I surely hope not because I trust no chemicals that are manufactured in that country.
Would SWIY care to elaborate on this statement?
Old 13-10-2009, 20:35
Palladium Member

23 y/o Male from United States
EscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline Medline
Points: 3,452, Level: 8 Points: 3,452, Level: 8 Points: 3,452, Level: 8
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by acer0169 View Post
I have heard of a few chemicals that come from from China, obviously the most recent being the "2C-B-fly" RC. Can I ask why you don't trust the chemicals which come out of China?

acer0169 added 30 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

After a little more looking around.. it seems most (if not all) research chemicals are produced in China, but then shipped world wide to the people making the blends / selling the pure RC's.

Sorta ironic.

But seriously, swiy shouldn't have a problem with Chinese chemicals... but swiy should have a problem with clandestine Chinese chemicals, or clandestine labs from anywhere else. Doesn't make sense to explicitly not trust ANY chinese chemicals.
Old 13-10-2009, 20:43
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscapeDummy View Post
Sorta ironic.
Yeah I realised this while reading.. but didn't change it because it's foolish to make judgement from a single act.
Old 13-10-2009, 21:43
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Ratha is on the way upRatha is on the way upRatha is on the way upRatha is on the way up
Points: 322, Level: 2 Points: 322, Level: 2 Points: 322, Level: 2

It's not irrational to distrust Chinese-made chemicals. The data and research on the ubiquitous lack of quality control in Chinese manufacturing is staggering and frightening. It's not possible to simply write them all off, but neither is it possible to have the degree of trust necessary to say that only clandestine labs could be a problem when there is ample evidence across a wide variety of manufacturing processes that QC standards are simply not up to par in a large number of facilities.
Old 13-10-2009, 21:49
Banned

Male
Abrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPAC
Points: 4,205, Level: 9 Points: 4,205, Level: 9 Points: 4,205, Level: 9

Bean in mind that quaity control in /china may leave a lot to be desiered. Remember the melamine in baby formulae scandal in that country? And that formulae was meant for human consumption.
Imagine the possible impurities in coupounds sold "not for human comsumption"?

Many of the previous posters in this thread are naiiave to say the least.
Old 13-10-2009, 22:12
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom

I am not really a follower of world news etc, and didn't realise China was known for poor quality control. I apologise if my earlier comments seemed nieve.

All the same, does it worry anyone else that these RCs are coming from China?
Old 13-10-2009, 22:16
Banned

Male
Abrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPAC

Quote:
All the same, does it worry anyone else that these RCs are coming from China?
Yes, it worries me greatly.
Old 14-10-2009, 02:02

Male from Austria

This is mainly why, I am going to stick to the proprietary blends like Exxxxx and Txxx Rxxx (the vendor not necessarily that particular blend). Even though that doesn't constitute safe either. But atleast I can contact and engage in conversation with these vendors being that they periodically participate in web forums.

I would hate to come here and see a post talking about how a pack of some commercialized blend contains tainted JWH or whatever. And it's not as if anyone can be held responsible because it's "Not For Human Consumption"

Last edited by Shampoo; 15-10-2009 at 06:50. Reason: vendor discussion
Old 14-10-2009, 02:14
Banned

Male

And where do you think the makers of these blends get their cannibinoids?

Last edited by Shampoo; 15-10-2009 at 06:50.
Old 14-10-2009, 10:40
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom

I agree, where do you think these blend's research chemicals are coming from? I'm yet to hear of another country making these RC's.
Old 14-10-2009, 14:31
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
Sadman is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1

Enigma is made with a fatty acid\chocolate extract and Tokyo Rose is made with a Japanese hops extract. And I agree, I am never going to put a synthetic jwh\hu\cp\etc cannibinoid in my body again. I have heard of impure chemical work causing peoples brains to age 50 years in a mere weeks. Add that to the fact these chemicals are cooked up by smart people that want to make money, and not necessarily care about the long-term effect on people.

Post Quality Evaluations:
unsubstatiated rumor, if not out right falsehood, please make references for statements like this
Old 14-10-2009, 15:21
Banned

Male

Quote:
I have heard of impure chemical work causing peoples brains to age 50 years in a mere weeks.
Source please?
There is enough rumour and speculation circulating without having people here adding to it.
Old 14-10-2009, 15:32
Gold Member

Male from Ireland
Cuberun really adds to the discussion.Cuberun really adds to the discussion.Cuberun really adds to the discussion.Cuberun really adds to the discussion.Cuberun really adds to the discussion.Cuberun really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,966, Level: 6 Points: 1,966, Level: 6 Points: 1,966, Level: 6
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

+ 1
I'd love a source on that...
Old 14-10-2009, 16:52

Male from Austria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadman View Post
Add that to the fact these chemicals are cooked up by smart people that want to make money, and not necessarily care about the long-term effect on people.
i don't know about that but I do know that the makers of these products make their own secret ingredients. I've read this on the forums where they post. And these products don't get you as high as JWH but swim says that they are just as good.
Old 14-10-2009, 16:53
R.I.P.

Male
honourableone really knows their shit.honourableone really knows their shit.honourableone really knows their shit.honourableone really knows their shit.honourableone really knows their shit.honourableone really knows their shit.honourableone really knows their shit.honourableone really knows their shit.honourableone really knows their shit.honourableone really knows their shit.
Points: 2,282, Level: 7 Points: 2,282, Level: 7 Points: 2,282, Level: 7

I wouldn't count on believing the ingredients list either, no blends admit to containing cannabinoids.
Old 14-10-2009, 22:17

Male from Austria

Quote:
Originally Posted by honourableone View Post
I wouldn't count on believing the ingredients list either, no blends admit to containing cannabinoids.
Well the makers of these blends that I speak of mention that their blends contain "proprietary extracts or ingredients"
Old 15-10-2009, 01:39

42 y/o Male from United States
msimm really adds to the discussion.msimm really adds to the discussion.msimm really adds to the discussion.msimm really adds to the discussion.msimm really adds to the discussion.msimm really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,116, Level: 5 Points: 1,116, Level: 5 Points: 1,116, Level: 5

"proprietary extracts or ingredients" could mean literally anything.
Old 15-10-2009, 03:45

Male from Austria

That's true. It's just that seeing that post on the front of this site and thinking about the lead paint in children's toys as well as the tainted baby formula just really makes me question chemicals that come out of China. You just never know, and yes you can apply that logic to any other blend but it's just a personal thing.
Old 15-10-2009, 04:05

42 y/o Male from United States
msimm really adds to the discussion.msimm really adds to the discussion.msimm really adds to the discussion.msimm really adds to the discussion.msimm really adds to the discussion.msimm really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,116, Level: 5 Points: 1,116, Level: 5 Points: 1,116, Level: 5

Because of the current legal environment I'd be surprised if any blend makers didn't source their chemicals (and probably the herb and formulation) directly from China.

Short answer, like exactly what most of these blends actually contain, unless you personally know the producing party, we really just don't know. You can add to that the likely fact that some blend makers are probably simply dishonest about the contents (magic silver comes to mind, since the ingredient list has never changed although the base herbs absolutely have).
Old 15-10-2009, 13:46
Silver Member

Male from United States
NOID is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 50, Level: 1 Points: 50, Level: 1 Points: 50, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by msimm View Post
"proprietary extracts or ingredients" could mean literally anything.
Wouldn't that be the "modified" CP-47497 found in Spice?
Old 29-03-2010, 03:01

Male from United States
scayaflo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1

SWIM has found JWH-018 is made many places, Euro, Asia, SA, USA, everywhere! USA is so far cheapest and reliable+potent. Stay Happy!
Old 29-03-2010, 04:16
Gold Member

Male from Afghanistan
Drats really adds to the discussion.Drats really adds to the discussion.Drats really adds to the discussion.Drats really adds to the discussion.Drats really adds to the discussion.Drats really adds to the discussion.
Points: 931, Level: 4 Points: 931, Level: 4 Points: 931, Level: 4
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

SWIM also seen manufactors of RCs in Germany and other countries, but the pricings and restrictions to order there, are something different. For example German companies who sell RCs want proof of research usage, so itīs not that simple that everyone can just order there. But on the other hand, those documents could be faked in another country and than bought and used for such products.
But that can be totally excluded through the pricing, of course I believe that a German chemical with a labeled purity of 99,2% also has that purity, but a single gram would cost several hundred Euros. And so these products can only be produced in countries with low personal costs and lower/other restrictions.

And now to the US sources, maybe only the resellers are in the USA, but the stuff was still produced in China. I donīt believe China is the only source for cheap RCs, but still the biggest. A production labratory in Europe or the USA sounds not very trustworthy in my ears, as the restrictions are very harsh and the production costs are also another league.
Old 29-03-2010, 05:15
Silver Member

Female from Bermuda
quintile55555 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 124, Level: 1 Points: 124, Level: 1 Points: 124, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drats View Post
And now to the US sources, maybe only the resellers are in the USA, but the stuff was still produced in China. I donīt believe China is the only source for cheap RCs, but still the biggest. A production labratory in Europe or the USA sounds not very trustworthy in my ears, as the restrictions are very harsh and the production costs are also another league.
Any production of the JWH-___ compounds inside US borders is likely to be clandestine (in the wake of Operation Web Tryp).

A lot of JWH-___ resellers have popped up in the US again, but they're not selling the chemicals explicitly. They're putting them in "smoking blends" (as seen in the K2 incident at Bouncing Bear) or "incenses". In neither case are the active ingredients in the product disclosed.

Share this on:

Tags
china, jwh, research chemicals

» New Threads
things around house to get high...
Last post by mecooliez
70 Replies, 1,496,161 Views
Legal drugs, research chemicals...
Last post by scimor
3 Replies, 1,968 Views
Naltrexone Experiences?
Last post by Chrisc