Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug combinations
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug combinations About mixing drugs.

Old 07-10-2009, 05:34
Banned

23 y/o Male
justcan'thallucinate! should review received reputation comments.
Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
ANY OTC drugs capable of producing noticeable euphoria that is actually worth it?

I know DXM is a big one. Every time I think I know about every one of them, another one will pop up. Please list all known OTC medications that may have euphoric properties, whether at recommended dosages or otherwise.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:41
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

24 y/o Male from Earth
Nnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline Medline
Re: ANY OTC drugs capable of producing noticeable euphoria that is actually worth it?

In the US, there is not much available in terms of euphoria per se, as most drugs containing codeine, etc are controlled in some way. However some cough medicines contain opiods, for example hydrocodone cough syrup (SWIM doesn't know any specific brands), however he believes that is also controlled. SWIY could try Dramamine, but SWIM doesn't think that is a very euphoric substance. SWIY could also try sleep aids ie Tylenol PM. SWIY could also look at this forum: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=134
Old 07-10-2009, 05:43
Palladium Member

Male from United States
Swimster is on the way upSwimster is on the way upSwimster is on the way upSwimster is on the way up
Points: 680, Level: 4 Points: 680, Level: 4 Points: 680, Level: 4
Re: ANY OTC drugs capable of producing noticeable euphoria that is actually worth it?

Tramadol and Propylhexadrine. The TOP ones including dxm.

But...these arn't safe to over-abuse...
Old 07-10-2009, 05:50
Banned

23 y/o Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnizzle View Post
In the US, there is not much available in terms of euphoria per se, as most drugs containing codeine, etc are controlled in some way. However some cough medicines contain opiods, for example hydrocodone cough syrup (SWIM doesn't know any specific brands), however he believes that is also controlled. SWIY could try Dramamine, but SWIM doesn't think that is a very euphoric substance. SWIY could also try sleep aids ie Tylenol PM. SWIY could also look at this forum: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=134
Unfortunately, I have previous experience with abusing both Diphenhydramine and it's little brother, Dimenhydrinate. Worst experiences of my life, but you are correct in the fact that they have abuse potential. I think that any medicine with codeine or hydrocodone is strictly prescription only, though I always come across a statement where there are medicines OTC that have small, but abusable amounts of codeine in them. Yet I never find out if its true.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:52

24 y/o Male from Earth
Nnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline Medline

SWIM has been looking this up and has decided that all drugs in the US containing codeine must be prescribed, but apparently one is allowed to bring a certain amount of Tylenol 1's back from Canada. Don't think this has any relevance to SWIY though. Just interesting.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:53
Banned

23 y/o Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimster View Post
Tramadol and Propylhexadrine. The TOP ones including dxm.

But...these arn't safe to over-abuse...
Yes, propylhexedrine was one I ran into reading some of the forums today. Tramadol is such a familiar word, I thought it was prescription only. Do you know for a fact that Tramadol is available OTC, in America/Pennsylvania specifically?

(p.s. let me know if I should be using SWIM...I don't feel like I'm mounting any self incriminating evidence though.)

justcan'thallucinate! added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

Quote:
SWIM has been looking this up and has decided that all drugs in the US containing codeine must be prescribed, but apparently one is allowed to bring a certain amount of Tylenol 1's back from Canada. Don't think this has any relevance to SWIY though. Just interesting.
That is interesting, and I remember reading a few places that codeine is combined with OTC tylenol in very low doses. I guess it's just not the same in America :/

Fuck this country.

Last edited by justcan'thallucinate!; 07-10-2009 at 05:53. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-10-2009, 05:54
Titanium Member

Male from United States
caltrain208 probably knows what they are talking about.caltrain208 probably knows what they are talking about.caltrain208 probably knows what they are talking about.caltrain208 probably knows what they are talking about.caltrain208 probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 548, Level: 3 Points: 548, Level: 3 Points: 548, Level: 3
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Mescaline is practically OCT. San Pedro Cactus can be purchased from plant nurseries and occasionally found growing wild. Where SWIM lives small San Pedro grow on a cliff by the beach. Go to the mescaline forum to learn more.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:56
Banned

23 y/o Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by caltrain208 View Post
Mescaline is practically OCT. San Pedro Cactus can be purchased from plant nurseries and occasionally found growing wild. Where SWIM lives small San Pedro grow on a cliff by the beach. Go to the mescaline forum to learn more.
Will do. But real quick, what do you mean by plant nurseries? How does this explain that it's "practically OTC"?
Old 07-10-2009, 05:59
Palladium Member

Male from United States
Swimster is on the way upSwimster is on the way upSwimster is on the way upSwimster is on the way up

dude..caltrain. You are lucky...

BTW: tramadol is unscheduled but is by prescription only.

But...It could be snuck from the net...but you have to know how. It's not great anyway man...

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good to mention tramadol is a prescription only meds.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:00

24 y/o Male from Earth

Plant nurseries ie a place that grows plants (in this case cacti) which can be bought by the layman. Totally legal to purchase as long as no intent to consume is present.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:06
Banned

23 y/o Male

Quote:
Plant nurseries ie a place that grows plants (in this case cacti) which can be bought by the layman. Totally legal to purchase as long as no intent to consume is present.
Jesus...so it looks like I won't be getting my hands on any of that stuff. Ah well.

justcan'thallucinate! added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimster View Post
dude..caltrain. You are lucky...

BTW: tramadol is unscheduled but is by prescription only.

But...It could be snuck from the net...but you have to know how. It's not great anyway man...
yeah it really doesn't seem worth it to me. You'd have to have some serious urges to take it that far. I'm not at that level.

Last edited by justcan'thallucinate!; 07-10-2009 at 06:06. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-10-2009, 06:15
Palladium Member

27 y/o Male from Canada
I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.
Points: 1,362, Level: 5 Points: 1,362, Level: 5 Points: 1,362, Level: 5
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Quote:
There is enough caffeine in them that they serve no recreational value. Swim used to use them for his codeine w/d, but since he discovered tramadol, he no longer has use for them. Swim gave a cold water extraction of these to his friend, and there was no buzz. The caffeine completely wipes out the codeine. There may be ways to potentiate codeine that swim don't know of though. And also, the canadian and u.s government puts much effort into making sure that theres nothing sitting on store shelves that creates a good time besides booze. And if there is, than it is only because it has rare abuse potential, and many other uses. In this day in age, in north america, if one wants a good time or buzz, we are forced to buy their booze, or go to drug dealers. (I dont do drugs, never have) Ill probobly get neg rep'd but this is swims opinion. By the way, swim is not knocking alcohol in any way. Forgive his slang

Last edited by I_8_my yellow crayon; 07-10-2009 at 06:18. Reason: didn't know if op was breaking source rules or not, so I fixed it
Old 07-10-2009, 06:18
Silver Member

Male
TritStyle is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 67, Level: 1 Points: 67, Level: 1 Points: 67, Level: 1

that tram stuff can be found easily on the net. and codeine can be got in europe and other places otc. co-codamol in the u.k., google it
Old 07-10-2009, 06:22
Banned

23 y/o Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by TritStyle View Post
that tram stuff can be found easily on the net. and codeine can be got in europe and other places otc. co-codamol in the u.k., google it
haha yeah I know. But you know what SWIM wonders...if a prepaid visa card would be possible to use in this type of online transaction.

And then of course, there's the question of is it legitimate, and if it IS, is it legal?

Off topic, the thread is about OTC meds.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:58

24 y/o Male from Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_8_my yellow crayon View Post
There is enough caffeine in them that they serve no recreational value. Swim used to use them for his codeine w/d, but since he discovered tramadol, he no longer has use for them. Swim gave a cold water extraction of these to his friend, and there was no buzz. The caffeine completely wipes out the codeine. There may be ways to potentiate codeine that swim don't know of though. And also, the canadian and u.s government puts much effort into making sure that theres nothing sitting on store shelves that creates a good time besides booze. And if there is, than it is only because it has rare abuse potential, and many other uses. In this day in age, in north america, if one wants a good time or buzz, we are forced to buy their booze, or go to drug dealers. (I dont do drugs, never have) Ill probobly get neg rep'd but this is swims opinion. By the way, swim is not knocking alcohol in any way. Forgive his slang
Why would you get neg rep'd for that? I totally agree.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:11

Male from USA - Illinois
RX420 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 293, Level: 2 Points: 293, Level: 2 Points: 293, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

bad idea...swiy is correct

The op said OTC meds, not online meds. Off topic.
suggesting mail order pharma meds when responding to an OTC product thread will be likely to get you neg rep.

Last edited by RX420; 07-10-2009 at 10:27.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:47
Palladium Member

27 y/o Male from Canada
I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.

Quote:
Why would you get neg rep'd for that? I totally agree.
I edited that post shortly after posting it. My friend, it would surprise you what swim has been neg-rep'd for.

Anyhow as I posted before, swim says if the user has no interest the normal anti-histamines then his choices are limited. Plus, there may be drugs that cause euphoria, but there is usually something else in them thats a nasty ingrediant put there on purpose just to deter swim from using it. That is just the way it goes. Swim would really love to help swiy, but when it comes down to it, there just isn't nothing at the pharmacy worth taking unless its
A) in combination with another substance

B) has a big label on it with swiy's name and a bunch of warning labels
Old 07-10-2009, 08:58

Male from USA - Illinois
RX420 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 293, Level: 2 Points: 293, Level: 2 Points: 293, Level: 2

sorry swim must not have read throughly
Old 07-10-2009, 10:19
Gold Member

33 y/o Male from United States
Laudaphun must live here.Laudaphun must live here.Laudaphun must live here.Laudaphun must live here.Laudaphun must live here.Laudaphun must live here.Laudaphun must live here.Laudaphun must live here.
Points: 1,455, Level: 5 Points: 1,455, Level: 5 Points: 1,455, Level: 5
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by justcan'thallucinate! View Post
Yes, propylhexedrine was one I ran into reading some of the forums today. Tramadol is such a familiar word, I thought it was prescription only. Do you know for a fact that Tramadol is available OTC, in America/Pennsylvania specifically?

(p.s. let me know if I should be using SWIM...I don't feel like I'm mounting any self incriminating evidence though.)

justcan'thallucinate! added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

That is interesting, and I remember reading a few places that codeine is combined with OTC tylenol in very low doses. I guess it's just not the same in America :/

Fuck this country.
Tramadol is not a controlled substance, however it is available by prescription only in PA of the U.S. SWIM is unsure whether or not the codeine preps being available w/o a script were myth or fact, aside from the old days when you could order morphine from the sears catalog... SWIM is pretty sure that these days are in the past.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:55
Palladium Member

27 y/o Male from Canada

I just want too add to this thread for any newbies that stumble upon this that justcan'thallucinate was banned tonight, and atleast 5 self-incriminations are found for him in this thread alone. This is what happens. I don't use or abuse drugs,and neither does any other users of this site, and drug seekers beware, there are no sources, especially for illegal drugs. In one night I watched his reputation go from a decent starting point to being banned. No self-incrimination. Also things like f*** the usa are intolarable and probobly wont win any browny points.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:33
Palladium Member

Male from United States

It's not self-incrimination to say "i have done" certain things most of the time, btw. It's too bad he's banned.

Wasn't he kidding when he said something negative about USA?

Also, there were no sources that were not allowed. No directions. Just legality and basic vague places like saying the internet.

And last...I bake my own brownies....lol j/k. It's better than asking for them..hehe jk
Old 08-10-2009, 07:32
Palladium Member

27 y/o Male from Canada

Well, yes, it is if one is refering to abusing a medication. And yes, Im very sure he was joking. But I took the liberty of searching through all of his posts and he has very poor use of swim, and many forms of self-incrimination found. I don't like seeing others get banned, I would rather see them learn. By the way, by the looks of your reputation, you have gotten your fare share of brownies. By the way, that avater is sweet
Old 23-09-2013, 22:21

Male from United States
Drugdeal is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

OTC drugs that cause high euphoria are hard to find. The closest thing you can come to (IMO) is ephedrine. Dietary pills that speed you up. SWIM has experience with adderall, which usually causes a high euphoria. Ephedrine is pretty close to amphetamines. You can get it via Walgreens, CVS. It is OTC but usually hidden behind counter so ask a clerk. SWIM recommends acting tired and pretending you have to go to work. Less suspicion. Yellow jacket is a decent brand. Don't take more than 100mg your first time, you will be uncomfortably tweakin.

SWIM was banned years ago, read the rules you agreed to when you signed up
Old 08-10-2013, 23:29

44 y/o Female from Canada
missveronica is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_8_my yellow crayon View Post
I am in Canada and trying to kick a hydro habit....I just bought 100 Tylenol with codeine and noticed the caffeine content on the label...was hoping these would keep me from getting sick, am I just gonna be awake all night now, I just took 7 of them!
Old 08-10-2013, 23:49
Platinum Member & Advisor

33 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 18,489, Level: 19 Points: 18,489, Level: 19 Points: 18,489, Level: 19
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

Probably.

More worrisome is you didn't mention a cold water extraction, that's a lot of tylenol to be taking at once.

Share this on:

Tags
combinations, cough syrup, drug, drugs, drugs-forum, euphoria, euphoric, legal drugs, narcotics, otc medicine, over the counter drug, prescription drugs, prescription medication