Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > RECOVERY & ADDICTION > Drug Addiction & Recovery > Opiate addiction
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Opiate addiction Support for coping with Opiate addiction and Opiate addiction treatment.

Old 27-09-2009, 00:00
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

28 y/o Male from Hong Kong
quartze should review received reputation comments.
Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
pretty much pain free heroin detox with bupes 1 week, trust?

im sure theres lots of you here much more experienced than me with this stuff but this worked for me, and im not bragging, apart from a couple days of yawns, that was about as bad as it got.
you'll need 5 subutex.suboxone at least
as many valium or equivalents, xanax, imovane, ambien you can get hold of, i also had dormicums
this last time i was on h it lasted about 20 months, towards the end i needed to smoke 3 0.2g bags of #4 heroin

the trick with bupes is dont use it for maintenance, take your last hit before bed time, next day depending on your tolerance, try and wait till you're feeling pretty shit before you do the bupes, i could never bear the taste so i always snorted.
day 1 do as much of the bupes as it takes to feel better, but make sure you have at least 1 more for day 2. definition of better is not 'high like you're on h or methadone', the best bupes can do on the 1st few days is help you sleep less anxious less depressed less kicking, but they help. you also have all them benzos and sleeping pills, use them
day 2 the bupes should still be in your system but do more if you wanna be safe but this should be the last time, keep using benzos as needed

im not sure if h and bupes are cross tolerance but in my experience, ive done this a few times, by day 3 theres still bupe in your system, possibly day 4 so you dont need more. my theory was the 1st 4 days are the hardest, by day 5 you're nearing the end of the h withdrawals and it should be a cakewalk, but you shouldnt be dependent on bupes yet.
use your benzos and sleeping aids. and i swear it was pretty much pain free except feeling a lil cold sometimes and the yawns in day 1 &2

obviously you need to be in a comfortable place preferably with someone to look after you and something to keep you occupied

im not a chemist so i dont know correct if im wrong but i swear it worked for me. and maybe lots of ppl do this already and im just tripping cos of the ambiens, i always type shit when im on them lol

but as we junkies all know thats the easy part, staying clean is hard, but this is worth a try

Post Quality Evaluations:
Wrong forum, and self-incrimination...read the rules!
Old 29-09-2009, 00:10
Titanium Member

Male from Northern Ireland
Finn Mac Cool probably knows what they are talking about.Finn Mac Cool probably knows what they are talking about.Finn Mac Cool probably knows what they are talking about.Finn Mac Cool probably knows what they are talking about.Finn Mac Cool probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 615, Level: 3 Points: 615, Level: 3 Points: 615, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: pretty much pain free heroin detox with bupes 1 week, trust?

SWIM is glad this worked for SWIY, can he ask is SWIY still clean and if so for how long?

Good question - this is the most important point, isn't it?
Extrmemly good question.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:28

27 y/o Male from United States
rockindtown is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 146, Level: 1 Points: 146, Level: 1 Points: 146, Level: 1

nice post. swim has been addicted to suboxone for close to a year now (had tried to stop three times and failed) and has been considering going back on h for a few weeks in order to kick this way.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:30
Platinum Member & Advisor

Female from United Kingdom
missparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 14,968, Level: 17 Points: 14,968, Level: 17 Points: 14,968, Level: 17
Activity: 18.7% Activity: 18.7% Activity: 18.7%

To be honest Sparkles thinks anyone thinking of quitting heroin needs to be very careful when loading up on benzo's. Yes, they can help, but using them liberally can lead to all sorts of problems, mainly addiction.
She knows how easy it is to swap one addiction for another, especially when you stop heroin, it's like your brain is just waiting for something to ease the pain.
And benzo's can do that perfectly.
And she is a little skeptical of W/D being that pain free. Not saying it can't be, but it's quite rare.
It takes time for any drug to leave your system, bupe doesn't speed it up, make it faster, it just provides some relief.
Now she's not saying the OP is wrong, or that this didn't happen, she's saying it's the exception, rather than the rule.
And of course, it depends of the length of the addiction, and the amount of drugs used.
But she does agree that bupe, after a rapid methadone taper, was the most comfortable W/D she's had, compared to any in the past.
But it wasn't a cakewalk, far from it.
And remember, it's not just about putting down the DOC, it's about changing ones whole way of thinking and lifestyle.
Glad the OP has managed to quit though, excellent, well done luv.
Sparkles.

For warning about benzo's, swim doesn't know which addiction he'd rather play roulette with
Old 09-10-2009, 10:50

34 y/o Male
Grabnar should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

bupes are pretty amazing for detoxing fast the trick is getting the dosage rite swim used to go from bangin daily to clean for parole on 2 8s , just a single dose by day 6 or 7 dope anxiety was there tho , swim used to take a bundle to his PO and bang them in teh courthouse bathroom after his nice clean drops. properly dosing bupes swiy don't even need them every day they hav amazing binding length and taking them daily just makes swiy want more bupes the longer spread between doses the easier it is to stop taking them. swim always went single dose rite to clean. the only bad part is knowing after the bupes, that H will do nothing to swiy for days, very depressing too especially if swiy jump the gun and waste cash on bags
Old 05-01-2013, 15:44

28 y/o Male from Hong Kong
quartze should review received reputation comments.
Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

hi guys havent been back here in a few years. well swim was clean for 3 years relapsed 4 months ago, my habit was worse than the first time smoked about a g of china white a day. when swim wrote this post he had just moved to london where he had no connections to the stuff. thats actually a whole different story about swim getting arresting and skipping bail but swim will save tht for another time. well here i am back again trying to use the method above to get clean. fuck myself im such an idiot

quartze added 3 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

hows this the wrong forum tho yo? its opiate addiction treatment right?

Last edited by quartze; 05-01-2013 at 15:44. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
heroin, opiate, sleeping pills