Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Ethnobotanicals > Kratom
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Kratom Mitragyna speciosa

Old 18-09-2009, 23:49

Male from United States
sturdychinfilms needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Super Green Malaysian Kratom

Anybody have experience with Super Green Malaysian Kratom? I hear good things. Mr Bean has only used Bali and love it. for his next batch he wants to try something more stimulating. Would Super Green Malaysian be a good choice? Also lookin into thai.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please be aware that self incrimination is a violation of site rules. Make sure to use Swim (someone who isn't me) or something similar such as a dream, a pet, a friend of a friend, a unicorn on a trampoline in the sky, etc

Last edited by Benga; 19-09-2009 at 08:39.
Old 19-09-2009, 01:36
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from United States
DXMBunny is captain of the psychonauts.DXMBunny is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 599, Level: 3 Points: 599, Level: 3 Points: 599, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Super Green Malaysian Kratom

supers seem to be varying between vendors, swim has heard that kind can be bad sometimes... most supers are good but not usually for the money... cept super indo... it seems to be good with all vendors and good value with most...

unfortunately asking people if a certain kind is good can wield incorrect results for these reasons

1. batches can vary greatly between vendors or even orders!
2. one can like a type and another hate it.
3. there is no naming regulation in the kratom world so what they call it make not be the same as what another calls it... they can call it whatever they like... it could be shitty kratom and be called super deluxe will not fail you kratom... lol

Last edited by MrG; 26-11-2012 at 09:06. Reason: SWIM removal
Old 28-02-2013, 20:12

Female from United States
finchers should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

I just ordered a batch of green malay n its dark compared to all the pictures n descriptions I've researched. Any thoughts? Haste in this matter would be greatly appreciated as I ordered a huge amount. Thank you.
Old 28-02-2013, 20:15
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from Canada
Li2CO3 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 154, Level: 2 Points: 154, Level: 2 Points: 154, Level: 2
Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8%

i'd try it first before making any conclusions based on pictures. green malaysian is noticeably more stimulating than red strains, and the stimulation seems to last longer than any other strain i've tried. have you tried any other strains that you could make a comparison to?

anyways, it's definitely my favourite strain overall.
Old 28-02-2013, 22:12
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
vervain really adds to the discussion.vervain really adds to the discussion.vervain really adds to the discussion.vervain really adds to the discussion.vervain really adds to the discussion.vervain really adds to the discussion.
Points: 981, Level: 4 Points: 981, Level: 4 Points: 981, Level: 4
Activity: 13.1% Activity: 13.1% Activity: 13.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by finchers View Post
I just ordered a batch of green malay n its dark compared to all the pictures n descriptions I've researched. Any thoughts? Haste in this matter would be greatly appreciated as I ordered a huge amount. Thank you.
Anything you order (whether kratom or a t-shirt, online or from a catalogue) isn't necessarily going to match the photo color-wise. And as Li2CO3 implies, it's probably more advisable to start with multiple small samples of a few strains to figure out your own preferences before going all-in on a "huge amount" of one.

However I'd also agree with Li2CO3 - green malay seem to have a more stimulating effect. In my experience good for getting creative work done, makes you more conversational and doesn't seem to dull the intellect to any great degree.

Case in point, I had been using super green malay for the above effects. I often work from a home office and it can help as a pick-me-up and when I'm working on a project that requires some imagination. Just this afternoon tried some maeng da instead - questionable idea as I'm now pretty stoned & foggy with a fair body load, not exactly unpleasant but sure as hell am not getting much work done today. Possibly took a little too much as the maeng da is apparently stronger, but the effects are *very* different.

In all I'd say the green malay is a good choice, provided you ordered from a good vendor with a decent product.
Old 01-03-2013, 03:40
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from Canada
Li2CO3 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 154, Level: 2 Points: 154, Level: 2 Points: 154, Level: 2
Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8%

i'd have to agree with you about green malay's positive effects on the creative process/how it doesn't dull your intellect. rather, for me it has always relieved any anxiety related to the creative process - e.g., if preparing to jam with other people, it loosens musical inhibitions and allows ideas to flow more easily. i find this with all strains of kratom but green malay's stimulation promotes actually doing things rather than just lying around...
Old 06-03-2013, 20:27

finchers should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Thanks for all the responses. I found it to be stimulating but not a shaky or "upper" feeling.I feel alert n way more personable than usual. I'm not sure if its allowed for me to state vendor names but I ordered from [source discussion is against the rules]. Again I greatly appreciate all the fast responses. This is my favorite site to research anything in this realm. Stay safe

finchers added 3 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Oh and I've ordered smaller amounts a few times before ordering a much larger amount. Green malay is def a favorite now.

Source discussion is against the rules.

Last edited by MrG; 11-03-2013 at 08:26. Reason: Source removal
Old 02-06-2013, 17:00
Silver Member

Sassy88 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Yes...

Actually, it's my favorite, and cheaper than Maeng Da. Never had much luck with Bali, either.
Old 19-07-2013, 03:25
Silver Member

Male from United States
Happy Camper is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Probably one of the most "balanced" strains. Smoother than most Thai strains. Highs, mid-range, and bottom, covering most of the kratom spectrum. Pretty good "aroma" (u4ea) too. An "anytime of day" strain. Also, fairly long-acting.
Old 19-07-2013, 04:02
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,833, Level: 21 Points: 21,833, Level: 21 Points: 21,833, Level: 21
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

Hi HC. Please dont use terms like 'Aroma' or 'Burned' here, it only confuses people. We speak openly about drugs here and their effects and routs of administration. Keep in mind too that this is an international forum and not everyone speaks English as a first language so avoid text talk and abbreviations.
Old 19-07-2013, 04:14
Silver Member

Male from United States
Happy Camper is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Sure thing, Ian.
Old 23-07-2013, 06:24

31 y/o Male from United States
pillsner is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

1:19 here in USA and my spider monkey just ate 3 grams of super green Malay..his first time. I hope he likes it. I'll post more on his experience..

pillsner added 2 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

Am.119 am. It was just a 3 gram sample that came with his oZ of superior among da

Please post experience report after and not during the experience. Live reports tend to get messy, thanks.

Last edited by pillsner; 23-07-2013 at 06:24. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
bali, drug, drugs-forum, green malaysian, green malaysian kratom, kratom, kratom information, kratom use, malaysia, malaysian kratom, mali, super green malaysian, super green malaysian kratom