Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Beta-Ketones
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Beta-Ketones Mephedrone, Methylone, Butylone, Methedrone, Ethcathinone, 3-fluoroMethCathinone (3FMC), Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV)

Old 17-09-2009, 20:25
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United Kingdom
laff is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
charge+ any comments ??

My cat is not that bright (I had to help him type this) so he doesn't know where to post this so please don't have a go at him if its in the wrong forum (he is a sensitive soul) poor old cat has been clean for a year now (due to his job) but lately has become restless and tried some so called legal highs.he is just wondering if any of you have thoughts on charge+ and spice eg safety/drug tests/quality of product
Old 17-09-2009, 20:30
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United Kingdom
b3ni is captain of the psychonauts.b3ni is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 401, Level: 3 Points: 401, Level: 3 Points: 401, Level: 3
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: charge+ any coments ??

This should probably be in the appropriate research chemical section e.g Cannabinoids for Spice. SWIM does enjoy JWH-018 (One of the active chemicals in some smoking blends) although SWIM prefers cannabis, mainly due to the taste.
Old 17-09-2009, 20:44
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Makesmefeelbig is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1

Well, this is in the wrong forum- should really be under Herbal Ecstasy- but oh well, I'm sure a mod will move it. Now, onto your questions...

Quality is of course subjective, different people like different things. SWIM hasn't tried spice or charge+, so he can't give you his personal opinion, but many people have said good things about these products. Spice is definitely an effective substance, since it contains synthetic cannabinoids. It's difficult to know for certain what the active ingredient in charge+ is, but some have speculated flephedrone, mephedrone, or maybe MDPV.

Regarding drug tests, you can be pretty damn certain that neither charge+ nor spice will show up on a test. Standard tests only test for 5 things, THC (cannabis), cocaine, amphetamines, opiates and PCP. The products mentioned won't trigger any false positives.

Spice doesn't seem to be too harmful- synthetic cannabinoids do not appear to carry many more risks than cannabis itself.
Charge+, on the other hand, could potentially cause some harm with frequent or long-term semi-frequent use. We have no idea what it contains, but the active ingredient is most likely a research chemical with very little history of human use. Therefore we have no clue what the long-term risks could be.

There's a topic on charge+ still fairly recent in the research chemicals forum, here: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66870.

Last edited by Makesmefeelbig; 17-09-2009 at 20:50. Reason: Found relevant thread
Old 17-09-2009, 21:04

Male from United Kingdom

Cat thanks you for your fast answers

laff added 4 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

My cat has found spice to be very much like the real thing but with a difference he cant quite put his paw on and charge+ to be very similar to real thing when taken wiv vodka but pretty C**P when done on its own hope he is not doing any damage to himself??

Last edited by laff; 17-09-2009 at 21:04. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 17-09-2009, 21:16
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Makesmefeelbig is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by laff View Post
...hope he is not doing any damage to himself??
As with most things, this really depends on the doses SWIY takes and the frequency.Well, we can't really say for certain that SWIY is not damaging himself, even with responsible use, because we're not 100% sure of what's in charge+. And even if we knew, odds are it would be a very new, relatively untested chemical.

That being said, if SWIY doesn't use too much, too often, and doesn't notice any worrying side-effects (tight chest, difficulty breathing, bad circulation etc...) you shouldn't be too worried about him.
Well, I hesitate to say "don't worry", since this is a harm-reduction forum and I don't want to get flamed . If SWIY's gonna do it, he should just be aware that there is a risk. If SWIY is at all concerned about his health, or ever notices any worrying side-effects, he would probably be wise to stick to just the Spice from now on.

Doing it with vodka isn't a great idea, always make sure SWIY looks after himself and watches out for any problems.

Last edited by Makesmefeelbig; 17-09-2009 at 21:20. Reason: sounded a bit too positive
Old 17-09-2009, 21:43

Male from United Kingdom

Well thank you for your concern for my cats health he always does try to look after himself but has always liked a good Vodka and "coke" and hasn't noticed to many of those problems the poor circulation one comes with whatever he tries but think thats down to the 40 ciggies a day he smokes lol im supprissed more is not know about charge+

laff added 19 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

one reply to pm every hour thats harsh any FB or MSN ??

Last edited by laff; 17-09-2009 at 21:43. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 18-09-2009, 14:18
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from United Kingdom
BumpBump is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 160, Level: 2 Points: 160, Level: 2 Points: 160, Level: 2
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

charge is flephedrone

Post Quality Evaluations:
useful info
Old 02-10-2009, 21:50

Male from United Kingdom

is that good or bad swim has been 2 pub and had a couple of beers now fancys a dabble but is a bit worried its ok which is a bit mad as he never worried wot s**t he was putting up his pipe when he got his powders off the streets do u think this is better or worse than street powder ???

laff added 7 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

by the way swim is a bit of an animal he has 1g of charge and that will prob only last the nite especially when wash down with a 1/2 bottle of vodka I do worry about swim sometimes

Last edited by laff; 02-10-2009 at 21:50. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-10-2009, 22:00
Banned

Male
Abrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPAC
Points: 4,205, Level: 9 Points: 4,205, Level: 9 Points: 4,205, Level: 9

Quote:
is that good or bad swim has been 2 pub and had a couple of beers now fancys a dabble but is a bit worried its ok which is a bit mad as he never worried wot s**t he was putting up his pipe when he got his powders off the streets do u think this is better or worse than street powder ???
It's really hard to say. There is growing speculation that mephedrone, a closely related compound, may have very serious health implications up to and including death.

At this stage, the only advantage over street powders is guaranteed purity, and this is even questionable these days.

Please note: To my knowledge there has been no GC/MS confirmation of the contents Charge+

Caveat Emptor!
Old 02-10-2009, 22:24

Male from United Kingdom

buyer beware thats the story of swims life lol

laff added 2 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

swin says its hard to tell this charge is very like the real thing very moreish and seems to get the same results on the plus side the next day seems a lot better

laff added 16 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

swim says street powders can have health implications up to and including death

Last edited by laff; 02-10-2009 at 22:24. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 13-10-2009, 19:16

42 y/o Male from United States
msimm really adds to the discussion.msimm really adds to the discussion.msimm really adds to the discussion.msimm really adds to the discussion.msimm really adds to the discussion.msimm really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,116, Level: 5 Points: 1,116, Level: 5 Points: 1,116, Level: 5

Um, legals/rc's can have health implications up to and including death. Unfortunately exactly like street drugs legals often contain unlisted ingredients, change ingredients/formulation and have issues with contamination/purity and mislabeling.

Swim had always sort of hoped that with legals/rc's vendors would use a higher degree of care, but intelligence, mistakes, bad luck and greed seem to constants in just about any unregulated market.

FWIW swim has tried Charge+ and the batch that he used most definitely did not contain anything interesting and produced mild-ish, annoying, caffeine-like effects.
Old 13-10-2009, 20:47

Male from United Kingdom

swim did about 3/4g with a half bottle of vodka and was def buzzin didn't go to bed till 4am and couldn't sleep till 6 swim has tried many things in the last 30ish years and he def knows if he's high or not but swim knows what you mean and from all he has seen on here he thinks he will stick to illegals i know there is no guarantee but at least you have a face to warn you/slap if what u buy is bad
Old 13-10-2009, 21:31
Banned

Male
Abrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPACAbrad must think in IUPAC
Points: 4,205, Level: 9 Points: 4,205, Level: 9 Points: 4,205, Level: 9

Last I heard this product contains 3-fouromethcathinone, not flephedrone. Flapedrone would be 4-flouromethcathinone.
Old 21-01-2010, 18:16

24 y/o Male from Ireland
readeadamie is a decent psychonaut.readeadamie is a decent psychonaut.

On December 18 2009 a reporter for the Irish Mail on Sunday submitted samples of Blow, Charge+ and Am-hi-co Diablo XXX to the National Drug Advisory and Treatment Center on Dublin's Pearse Street for analysis. The results came back on January 6. Blow and Diablo XXX contained mephedrone, while Charge+ showed indications of lidocaine and flephedrone.

Highly interesting and useful. Thanks!
Old 28-09-2010, 12:16

31 y/o Male from United States
cg373mx is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Re: charge+ any comments ??

What up Champeens! An increase in my interest in bath salts was kicked into gear when a Champ I know tried charge+ for the first time! I could not believe the result when Champ snorted a small line about a inch long! Within 5 mins Champ was tweaked out of his mind so much infact that everyone in our tech shop could tell something was up! I couldn't believe it!!! Didn't know how or what to do to calm him down, I'll admit I was a bit scared for him!! Champ became so paranoid that Champ pretty much convinced himself everyone was talking about him in codes and that's all I got out of him, any other sentence he started he couldnt finish before loosing his train of thought!! I never seen anybody react to even the hard street drugs in that kind of extreme before in my life, of what I thought would be a small amount of just some powdered caffeine vitamins and minerals! What the hell is in it that makes your body/mind react it such a way? Does anyone know? Is it chemicals of some similar to ones used to make meth or crank? The list of ingredients seems like it's probably bull to me! Champ eventually calmed down and came back to
reality but it was a few a hours before he finally seemed to be in a sane frame
of mind! Champ was so blown away at the buzz that this so called bath salt gave him, that he is now affraid that he will be pulled for a drug test if someone blabs to the big wig about his little tweak out! I tried to cover up for him with the excuse of too many red bulls and generic 5 hr energys!!! Not sure they bought it though! Haha Does anyone know if a certain chemical will show up on a swab test sent to a lab that could throw up a red flag or a false positive for a stimulant of some sort?

Use the search engine, this information is all over this forum

Share this on:

Tags
bath salts, cannabis, charge+, drug, drugs-forum, ephedrone, ethcathinone, flephedrone, legal highs, synthetic cannabis