Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Heroin
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 17-09-2009, 07:35
Silver Member

Male from United States
fuelBrain is a decent psychonaut.fuelBrain is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 212, Level: 2 Points: 212, Level: 2 Points: 212, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Just tried plugging

ok this is a rarity SWIM..... he never did this before but for some reason SWIM thinks his nose might be broken because he really doesnt get high anymore so....... SWIM did 1 Jersey bag that was about 0.1g #4 heroin and he plugged about 0.1 g about half hour later....... SWIM has to say that this feels like it did when he first started using.... lately SWIM hasnt gotten high at all unless he does like 4 bags.....

SWIM used a really big syringe and lubed it up and shoved it about 4 inches into his bunghole.... squirt and enjoy.....

SWIM doesnt think he'll do this again it was for experimentation.... however it has proven to be at least 2x effective as intranasally for him
Old 17-09-2009, 17:34
Gold Member

Female from United Kingdom
Helene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline Medline
Points: 4,194, Level: 9 Points: 4,194, Level: 9 Points: 4,194, Level: 9
Activity: 5.4% Activity: 5.4% Activity: 5.4%
Re: Just tried plugging

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelBrain View Post
ok this is a rarity SWIM..... he never did this before but for some reason SWIM thinks his nose might be broken because he really doesnt get high anymore so....... SWIM did 1 Jersey bag that was about 0.1g #4 heroin and he plugged about 0.1 g about half hour later....... SWIM has to say that this feels like it did when he first started using.... lately SWIM hasnt gotten high at all unless he does like 4 bags.....

SWIM used a really big syringe and lubed it up and shoved it about 4 inches into his bunghole.... squirt and enjoy.....

SWIM doesnt think he'll do this again it was for experimentation.... however it has proven to be at least 2x effective as intranasally for him
Haha it's a favorite recommendation of drug councellers who are attempting to make they clients quit IV-ing.

A while back swim's boyfriend made a complete fucking mess out of his last hit, the barrel was full of blood, it was solidifying etc. Basically, no chance of recovering an IV-able hit from it. There was a fair amount of gear in it, at least a half gram, and he was rattling like fuck. So he bit the pin off the end of the syringe, and stuck it up his arse. And waited. And waited...and waited.

He was still waiting (and sneezing) when swim and him had reached their dealer's house to purchase another gram, about 45 minutes later.

So, circumstantial evidence as it is, swim isn't convinced by this. Of course, it should work, but whether or not it does in practice is another matter.

The other thing that worries swim is the fact that when you're ill, you only need a little bit of gear to give you that sweet relief, to make you feel better again, don't you? And swim finds it odd that even this didn't happen, considering there was a decent amount of heroin in there.

Any other swimmers got any experiences with this?!

H
Old 18-09-2009, 02:06
Silver Member

Male from United States
fuelBrain is a decent psychonaut.fuelBrain is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 212, Level: 2 Points: 212, Level: 2 Points: 212, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Just tried plugging

Well there is def a lot of factors that make a diff....... I was laying down for about 30-45 mins after I did my plug so It got absorbed higher inside my body....... also, I made shure my syringe went in like 4 inches and squirted hard..... as graphic as it might seem.... it worked and it worked wonders. plus ... this is embarassing to say and thank god its the internet..... but doin this made my ass bleed a lil bit maybe some got in the bloodstream.... another reason I prolly wont try this again.

fuelBrain added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

~~ said SWIM aka my goldfish

BTW. that last posting was all supposed to be inside quotes.... when I said I.. I wasnt really reffering to I ... I was referring to my pet goldfish

Last edited by fuelBrain; 18-09-2009 at 02:06. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
anal heroin use, drug, drug forums, heroin, heroin experience, heroin experiences, heroin plugging, heroin rectal use, heroin use, plug heroin, plugging, plugging heroin, rectal administration, rectal heroin, rectal heroin use