Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Sex and Drugs
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Sex and Drugs Sex on Drugs

Old 11-07-2005, 01:09

ssjoe6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Anyone know how sex is on pcp? whether you can get an erection, whether you're interested?
Old 11-07-2005, 03:41
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

jrock0069 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 262, Level: 2 Points: 262, Level: 2 Points: 262, Level: 2

I find sex on PCP quite enjoyable. It's not hard to get an erection or keep it in my experiences but, it is a little difficult for me to cum. I used to engage in PCP orgies on a regular basis. Well, they weren't exactly orgies, it was just me, my girlfriend and another girl I used to pimp out (for a better understanding read: Meth Orgies in this forum).

Occasionally, a friend would join in on the action with the hooker chick but, usually it was just the three of us. The sex always got rough. Sometimes it would be the girls getting jealous of eachother but, it was usually me getting frustrated cuz I couldn't cum. We made ita regular practice to tie eachother up and tagteam the one tied up. The girls always seemed to be more open to experimenting with anal and going down on eachother while whacked out on sherm.

I remember one time my girlfriend didn't come over and me, my best friend and a blind guy I was a care giver for at the time had a little fun with her. First, all of us except the blind guy took some DXM and we all smoked sherm a few hours later. We started to talk about the threeways myself and the two girls had and ended up stripping the hooker chick in the bedroom with only the black light on.

My best friend and I knew we wouldn't be able to cum cuz of the DXM andPCP combo but, a good idea, is a good idea. She took turns giving me and my best friend head while the blind guy ate her pussy. Then, we oiled her from head to toe and my best friend and I took turns switching from getting head to fucking her and the blind guy rubbed her tits while fingering her ass.

This went on for about an hour until the chick started wiggin' out. First, she covered her face with her hands and shook her head back and forth. Then she curled up in the fetal position and wouldn't respond to us. She started twitching and moaning while still in the fetal position and that's when the blind guy started to act stupid too. He said that she was possessed and began doing an exorcism on her.

My best friend and I had taked 500mg's of DXM earlier and between the three of us, we smoked two sherm sticks so, neither of us really gave a shit at that point. I just kicked back on the couch and stared at the black light for a while. Then I started to play with my dj equipment in the walk in closet and shut the door. When I came out about an hour later, she was back to just being fucked up and complaining that the blind guy fucked up her high.

So naturally, we all smoked more and continued our little sexcapade for a few more hours. My best friend started to go limp and I just got borred, so we quit. The blind guy continued to eat her pussy for the rest of the night, or maybe he went to jack off in the bathroom. I don't really know cuz I went back to my dj equipment with another sherm stick for myself and lost myself for the rest of the night. It was awsome.
Old 26-07-2005, 23:20
Banned

Softrat is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 266, Level: 2 Points: 266, Level: 2 Points: 266, Level: 2
Hmmm. It seems like bangin on a disociative would be difficult due to issues of being unable to feel the stimulation as well.
Old 05-08-2005, 08:33

BrugmansiaBrujo is a decent psychonaut.BrugmansiaBrujo is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 121, Level: 1 Points: 121, Level: 1 Points: 121, Level: 1
Sex on PCP is unremarkable. Ditto DXM. Now ketamine, in small amounts, is OK.
Old 08-08-2005, 05:51

jrock0069 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 262, Level: 2 Points: 262, Level: 2 Points: 262, Level: 2

In my experiences, I find Ketamine to be the best dissociative for sex. Not on the k-hole level but pretty damn close. I used to enjoy taking a large bump in each nostril and letting my lady ride me while I trip out. Occasionally, I wouldslip into a k-hole and stillstay erect throughout the entire time. After I come out, I go right back to enjoying the sex.

It seems easierto focus on what I'm doing while onK rather than on PCP or DXM. Also, since the numbness from K wears off faster than it does with PCP or DXM, I'm able to cum relatively faster thanI can with them.
Old 18-08-2005, 22:46
Silver Member

Male from Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Sklander is captain of the psychonauts.Sklander is captain of the psychonauts.Sklander is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 698, Level: 4 Points: 698, Level: 4 Points: 698, Level: 4
PCP can make you do crazy things.
Old 12-09-2005, 17:12
R.I.P.

Male
raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.
Points: 1,822, Level: 6 Points: 1,822, Level: 6 Points: 1,822, Level: 6
Interesting story man, Im surprised your chick is down with having a threesome with a hooker. Im hoping you used protection!
Old 30-11-2005, 03:55

Van_sky is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1
I agree pcp can make you do crazy things....or go into a deep sleep...woke up in the hospital once....had friends that had the good stuff once...+++sex

Share this on:

Tags
dissociatives, drug, k-hole, meth, pcp, pcp and sex, pcp use, phencyclidine, sex, sex on pcp, sexual