Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Concerta & Ritalin
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Concerta & Ritalin About Methylphenidate.

Old 16-05-2006, 11:20
Palladium Member

Male from USA - California
Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,825, Level: 6 Points: 1,825, Level: 6 Points: 1,825, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
SWIM felt very little at IV dosages of 20-40mg (pretty sure they were 20mg pills.) So if they're hard on a body, and K_T seems to really know what's up, SWIM will probably not be experimenting with them any more.

SWIM has a friend, however, and IV Ritalin is really, really his thing. Is there a particularty good and simple extraction someone can throw up a link too. This friend of SWIMs is no chemist and he's been doing this for a long while now. It'll be tough to convince him to bother with an extraction if it's not fairly simple.

Thanks-

- Beltane
Old 16-05-2006, 12:49
Gold Member

Female from Earth
Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.
Points: 1,324, Level: 5 Points: 1,324, Level: 5 Points: 1,324, Level: 5
Activity: 8.9% Activity: 8.9% Activity: 8.9%
In another way of looking at it, it would be another way shooting pills with out all the crap in it to worry about doing an extraction
Old 16-05-2006, 17:04

37 y/o Female
metatriptical is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
SWIMs good friend goes on Ritalin shooting binges every so often because of his love for the needle. He mixes about 20mg to 50-70 units of water. He lets the crushed pills sit in water to dissolve and then shoots this amount every 30-45 minutes, depending on how quick he can find a vein.

He doesn't wait a long time between shots because he said the effects only last him about 15 minutes. He's been insufflating Ritalin for over 10 years and when he runs out of his regular IV favorites, he'll resort to shooting Ritalin (or even just water). However, he prefers insufflation because the effects last more than twice as long as shooting it.
Old 19-03-2007, 20:41
Silver Member

Male from Belgium
highganja99 is a decent psychonaut.highganja99 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 266, Level: 2 Points: 266, Level: 2 Points: 266, Level: 2
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Re: shooting ritalin

Has SWIM gone on vacation?

Post Quality Evaluations:
Off topic one liner, this adds nothing
Old 21-03-2007, 07:24
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
Clambake is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Ritalin is made for poping not shooting. Trust me I have done both. I shot half of a concerta and it sucked. I started sweating i couldn't breathe. It lasted for like 5-10 minutes. It didn't even get me high! I think it did something bad to my liver and kidneys too.
Old 21-03-2007, 08:43
Banned

Male
fnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medlinefnord must mainline Medline
Points: 6,830, Level: 12 Points: 6,830, Level: 12 Points: 6,830, Level: 12

clambake how did you manage to shoot concerta?its time relesed with a very fancy design oneof the parts of it is full of binders and gooey stuff when you add water it turns to liquid goo like snot,swim loves shotting ritilin 20-100mgs and swims haveing a nice night his wife told me he goes a lil crazy starts talking aboute kidnapping midgets and painting them up like oompa loompas and lepracons for his own sick amusment...
Old 19-10-2007, 00:40

45 y/o Male
roadkrak69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

i crush about 15 20mg. pills into fine powder add enough water to fill 5 or 6 1 cc insulin needles and use the cotton off a q tip for a filter and than shoot the 5 darts one after another untill i get the high im after. This is comparable to 1/8 gram of meth
Old 19-10-2007, 00:45

45 y/o Male
roadkrak69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

you need to shoot way more than what you are doing ive done almost 400mg ritalin at a time to get where i want only thing that sucks is that it takes 6 to 8 shots to get it all in instead of one with meth. i go for the intense sexual rush
Old 19-10-2007, 01:59

Male
hoodabudda is a decent psychonaut.hoodabudda is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 307, Level: 2 Points: 307, Level: 2 Points: 307, Level: 2

have any swimmers tried shooting focalin(dexmethylphenidate)? swim has not but the difference in the snorting high between ritalin and focalin is amazing. focalin feels like a pure coke rush with NO motor stimulation. that is the one thing he noticed the most off 40mg intranasal no stimulant edgy feel, just cool coke euphoria, all in the head. compareable to an indica VS a sativa.
Old 28-08-2011, 23:52

Male from Norway
ozon should review received reputation comments.
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspurr View Post
NEVER heat amphetamines, it destroys its potency. Just add water and dissolve, don't believe what you see on TV.

Never heat up a shot, you end up dissolving crap that will harden once in your veins.

j
If that's your only genious concern, what about cooling the solition down before using ?

ozon added 37 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicman View Post
dont shoot ritalin!!! nooo bad heres why

you know how companies mix things with easily abuseable drugs to make
them less apealing such as putting HCl in oxycontin
to hurt and scar the users and
fillers in a 20mg pill of ritalin (witch weighs about250mg)
there mostly fillers witch are in soluable in water or blood meaning
that they can clog cappilaries and give you a heart attack!!!

if your eating it and you want a stronger buzz sniff it (crush it first) or crush it and eat it

or try adderall or meth
Well you made it all clear that it just needs a specific filter which are made for filtering all of the fillers, and to make it even safer, I do this every time I i.v. pills that ofcourse this can be done needs to be soluable in water. Then double filter:

1) use mall cigarrette-like filter, I use even sterile kind.

Now most of the fillers might be gone this method leaves the smaller fillers left which are about .3-.4 um.

2) I use Ster*F*lt for the final step it is as tight that it stops even viruses, like .1-.2. Then I feel 200% safe. Wouldn't you?

"Ster*F*lt" is not a word or in any way usable. Please use whole words. This post makes no sense.

Last edited by ozon; 28-08-2011 at 23:52. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 16-01-2013, 20:58

Female from United States
wickedMISSfit is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%

If you have never done it I would start as small as it goes, 1 or 2 10mg pill broken into a few pieces into a spoon add about a cap of water, the water will break it down pretty quick but you can crush up anything left at the bottom. Put small piece of cotton on the end of your sharp and stir it around no need to add heat just make sure everything is sanitary. Extract through the cotton filter and your ready to go.
Old 26-01-2013, 06:52
Silver Member

Male from United States
smutt butt is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1
Activity: 6.1% Activity: 6.1% Activity: 6.1%

My dog used to inject 20mgs of Ritalin with 8mgs of Dilaudid for fun. Very good but VERY BAD for your innards.

elaborating on the very bad part would be good
Old 05-03-2013, 18:56
Silver Member

Male from United States
Metron is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

my velociraptor LOVES IV ritalin, and has used two different 10mg generic pills to this purpose. there in a big difference in which pill is used and my dino has found that the white 10mg mallinkrodt (M on one side and 10 on the other) are smaller and dissolve far better than the light blue 10mg Sandoz(SZ on one side and 789 on the other). in fact, my dino says the SZ ones are not even worth it, even when heated it takes 20 mins to draw up .8cc, leaving alot in the cooker, enought that he gets a second shot from whats left. he also likes to mix this w/ clonazepam, which makes for a very "loopy" high. the benzo also helps mitigate the urge to re-dose, which is beta-ketone strong with IV ritalin. The dinosaur sought out a ritalin RX after operation log jam more or less decimated the RC scene in the US. he finds the IV ritalin high to be similar to IVing straight stim beta-ketones like 3-FMC or a-PPP. its a little like cocaine too, but where he lives the coke sucks lately. he would also like to add that IVing beta-ketones basically ruined his life, and ten months since his last shot of 4-MEC he still fanasizes/craves that insane rush. The velociraptor has IV'd many pills, from oxycontin (OC 80) to dilaudid and adderall. even did a duragesic fentanyl patch once, squirting water into the patch w/ a 3cc and mixing it with the gel, then cutting the patch open, removing the needle tip, and sucking up the mixture. this, he says, was a intense but short lived opioid rush, and was done w/ a patch that someone had been wearing for 48 hours so there was significantly less fentanyl than a full one. shooting pills is obviously dangerous, from endocarditis to pulmonary granuloma. my dino recommends just snorting the fuckers if oral dosing aint enough for you psychos. he would also like to add he is not proud of his predilection to IV abuse, and would tell anyone to not do it. ever. w/ any drug
Old 11-03-2013, 06:38
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from Brazil
waive is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

I've been injecting ritalin for a long time, and here's my advice for you: DON'T DO IT!

I live in Brazil, and we do not have wheel filters in here (and i was too lazy to use a cotton wheel to filter the stuff), so I was shooting up plain and simple water + crushed up ritalin.
Being so, I have been in ICU for three times with breathing problems (once i was really close to death), so please DO NOT do it!!

These days i'm shooting small amounts of 10mg pills (like 30mg) and feels really good about it. When i perform the injecting technique the high lasts like 10 minutes long and i just have to shoot it up again, but when doing so the tolerance rockets the sky.

SO, here's my advice for you all: DO NOT INJECT THIS SHIT. But, doesn't matter how people say about it, if you're thinking about doing it, you'll doing it. So, please, USE HARM REDUCTION TECHNIQUES.

I may confess i felt in love with this shooting ritalin shit, but please, you guys do not have to! Snort it, parachute it or whatever, just dont snort it! My life became a living hell since i started injecting it. The rush lasts about 30 seconds (but i must confess it's amazing!), but the downsides are much much worse than the good sides!

PLEASE SNORT IT OR EAT IT, just dont fucking inject it!
Old 29-03-2013, 11:50

28 y/o Male from United States
nuggs313 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Okay kiddies my fish named bones been IV injecting adderall and ritalin for apx. four to five years. Now this guy might be lucky or just very anal about the process prior to lift off. Yes Ritalin is bad for injecting but so is coke and heroin and method. You only hear gripe about pills, and not so much about hard street drugs. Well next time any of you hardcore tweekers out there go to IV your meth ask yourself what does MSM mean?? Or how about the fact that at least with injecting a regulated amount(I.e. pills) you take into consideration that people die from the cuts in street drugs more then they do from the slight chance or arteries blocking from filler in pills. Last I checked fentanyl cut heroin was that one hitter quitter. So far I haven't heard about a one time Ritalin or Addy IV use cause in stand OD and death. People don't care about if it can harm them this is the game get your shit straight.
Old 29-03-2013, 11:54

22 y/o Male from United States
klekip is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

that kind of stigma is to be expected right? Of course, theres no news about people who slam addys and dont kick the bucket, but if someone dies with a spike in their arm, its an instant front page.
Old 29-03-2013, 13:02
Silver Member

33 y/o Female from Canada
blissy is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 148, Level: 1 Points: 148, Level: 1 Points: 148, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

[QUOTE=nuggs313;1276955]Okay kiddies my fish named bones been IV injecting adderall and ritalin for apx. four to five years. Now this guy might be lucky or just very anal about the process prior to lift off. Yes Ritalin is bad for injecting but so is coke and heroin and method. You only hear gripe about pills, and not so much about hard street drugs. Well next time any of you hardcore tweekers out there go to IV your meth ask yourself what does MSM mean?? Or how about the fact that at least with injecting a regulated amount(I.e. pills) you take into consideration that people die from the cuts in street drugs more then they do from the slight chance or arteries blocking from filler in pills. Last I checked fentanyl cut heroin was that one hitter quitter. So far I haven't heard about a one time Ritalin or Addy IV use cause in stand OD and death. People don't care about if it can harm them this is the game get your shit straight.[/QUOTE

Wow, 4 or 5 years banging teenager meds and still enjoying yourself? same buzz everytime, no variation, and no tweaking? shame. I know that the pharmaceuticals companies are going above and beyond to prevent me from "abusing" their drugs. Thats all I want to do is abuse. The drug dealers I go to, want me to abuse their product. To get a mess and enjoy myself. Sometimes a batch is super strong, and people aren't careful. How many of your pills I wonder you have to bang to get spun as I can get off .5 or less, and for as long. I know that iving a a dozen or so ritalins isint going to do it. Maybe that's why no one overdoses? Have to do a shit ton, maker dosen't want you high, he wants to make you well. During my addiction of pills, overdose was impossible for me. Could never afford to buy enough drugs to do the trick. I would think that a person would have to move on to something stronger than addys to over dose. If I die of an over dose, I hope its not from pills given to calm bratty kids. My OD victims I will see on the other side will mock me.
Old 11-05-2013, 23:28

Male from United States
polydoc is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5%

Yes, shooting riatlin is possible, a higher dose will more likely provide a more 'caine like high. But i high recommend against it. One thing that cracks me up is people are recommending "why don't you just shoot meth"... I mean wtf? Thats horrible advice, and meth is made from nasty shit that is no good for your veins either!Also, they're not even the same high. I believewe should be recommending against all of the above, not the lesser of two evils.Random story, but I used to toss in an ambien into my coke/ritalin shots and thats a crazy combo. Sorry, no more war stories, be careful, just remember that us addicts either get clean or end up dead or in instituions/jail.I'm lucky i'm not in jail due to the way i was acquiring my ritalin during my using days, thats all i'll say about that.

ps: don't shoot adderall its a sulfate and it is better off taken after a good night sleep wit a bit of coffee and some clonidine or a benzo.
Old 15-07-2013, 20:30

38 y/o Female from United States
Candy9801 is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Yes, u can shoot Ritalin, BUT I HIGHLY do not recommend it. I have misses & a few bad absesses from doing it. Not sure what it is about that particular drug, but it REALLY messes up your veins. When I shoot it, I crush the pill, add about 60-70 units of water, then I cook it alittle...only because, it thins it out so u can actually suck it up into a rig. BUT...please be warned people...you're playing with fire here...if I could post some pics of my arms and what it does to them...I gladly would!
Good luck to anyone who does decide to try this...if u need any advice or just wanna talk, Im here
Old 01-02-2014, 14:24

Female from Australia
Justahigh is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

God! We heard you all already, fillers WE KNOW

This makes no sense. This thread is old, unless you have something important to add there is no point in bumping it.

Share this on:

Tags
extraction, intravenous injection, methylphenidate, methylphenidate intravenous