Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 02-06-2013, 03:28
Silver Member

Male from Earth
Drugfreekid is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 156, Level: 2 Points: 156, Level: 2 Points: 156, Level: 2
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%
my scientific answer for why coke binnges can happen.

Hey guys, so anyway we all know that coke is a very acting drug. I mean cmon 30 minute proper high before redose is expensive and annoying. Now I hear of friends buying 10 gram together (all HAVE to chip in) and then binging for a good 2-3 days. Now that comes as a shock because for a drug to which tolerance builds fast and strongly 1 gram lines is what's gonna be needed to keep going. So my speculation is I know oral cocaine bio-availabilty is complete crap so that's why we use other methods. Sure say majorty of it is destroyed but after 3 grams SOMETHING must be absorbed by the stomch. So I'm guessing when people binge some of the coke goes up via the nasal membranes, some (not sure) through zhe neck as it slides down and whatever is left is ingested causing you to have an overly long speedy comedown that's is proabably just the body defending itself. So please fellow coke heads play around with this topic and if anyone by chance has access to payed medical journals wouls be helpful as this is just one of my more noble coke ideas.
Blow away (pun hehhehehe),
Drugfreekid
Old 02-06-2013, 04:26
Silver Member

Male from United States
Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.Willyzh must live here.
Points: 281, Level: 2 Points: 281, Level: 2 Points: 281, Level: 2
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Re: my scientific answer for why coke binnges can happen.

Typically these days it seems to be less desirable drugs substituted for cocaine to turn a bigger profit and stretch dealer supply. Caffeine for example, but also camfetamine mixed with dimethocaine sometimes for legit taste and feel and just about any other edgy stimulant without a quick high and comedown are used.

Your theory may also have something to it, but 1g lines are absurd... your coke must be badly cut IMO. Huge lines like that are called "gaggers" by some for the numbing effect they have on the throat and swallowing reflex, leading to the potential for more than gagging, like choking/vomiting party tricks.

Perhaps more time between redosing will allow the effect to remain somewhat through time. Think of how great each line will feel after 40-50 minutes, that's not impossible if you are somewhat occupied and maybe having a few beers or what have you.
Old 02-06-2013, 04:32
Silver Member

Male from Earth
Drugfreekid is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 156, Level: 2 Points: 156, Level: 2 Points: 156, Level: 2
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%
Re: my scientific answer for why coke binnges can happen.

Hey there thanks for replying. Again I state I get bomb ass coke (tested several ways and I'm just a person away from the importer so its not quality. Damn dude it just occured to me I forogt compeltely how different bad coke is in comparison (not bragging) as in describing normal things becomes hard becuase haven't expirienced it. Now I have never blown a 1 gram line ( hello?!?) That really is absurd but its a metphor for the tolerance built during there binges. And again I say these are my friends not the self incrimination ifraction rule. They tell me stories and I just nod like dumbass that's friggin mephedrone or some shit mixed with a gran of coke. But okay thanks for reminding me and from the point of the 70 percent plus margin do you see my theory working?

Share this on:

Tags
binge, bioavailability, cocaine, crack, oral

» New Threads
vein inflamed after partial miss
Last post by BellTower72
4 Replies, 77 Views
Adderall and MDMA
Last post by magicman32
0 Replies, 6 Views
Ephedrine hcl, caffeine, yohimbe,...
Last post by Sumeru