Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 17-05-2011, 12:09

Male from Australia
Indiana Cones should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%
Can you get bored whilst on meth ?

It turns out the main character in the book i'm writing might be trying the big M in his study alone for 12 hours from 10:30pm to 10:30am,

He has some video games and a laptop and an ipod and a few other things but do you reckon he will get bored ? because 12 hours is a long time and I doubt he will be able to sleep or will the intensity of it for the first time just make every second of it incredibly (like he's hoping)

Also what method would you recommend for his first time (the book must very accurate )
Old 17-05-2011, 12:25
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from Germany
jj356 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 132, Level: 1 Points: 132, Level: 1 Points: 132, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: Can you get bored whilst on meth ?

Talking to people or having sex or something social activities might be the best for him... playing video games or something could be nice, but could also be boring, it's worth a try - but at the first time he maybe shouldn't be alone, also for harm reduction if something goes wrong.
Old 17-05-2011, 12:46

Male from Australia

harm reduction ? as the author I really wouldn't of even thought of that, Is there a possibitly of boredom ? or is it like other drugs where you can always find something amusing to do ?
Old 17-05-2011, 14:12
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from Germany

hey, you said it should bei acurate, so i suggested what's would be the best in the reality
if I would have ever taken drugs, i would think it's very different for different people... also the setting would take a primary position.
If the character has fun with these things without drugs, why he shouldn't have fun with a drug.
But he has to think about, that meth makes very active and isn't the best drug to chill around alone in a room and watch tv or such.
Other, more social, activities should be more fun for an average guy.
But maybe this character likes it more to be alone, I don't know him so I can only guess what the most people like more...

And for me, I definitly wouldn't say that there is everytime something amusing to do if I would take drugs.I could get bored on nearly all drugs that leaves my senses almost clear - that's the difference between people.

Short answer: He should give it a try, and you are the author - so if the chapter gets to boring you could write something else he does even a bit later, after the try began.
Old 17-05-2011, 14:48
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
trdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumtrdofbeingtrd is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12
Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3%

When you have a lot of time, while I don't know if being under the intoxication of meth is the best idea for this, writing things to help others can be a good idea. It depends on how much you are using, and how "spun" you are, but other than that, why not. Why not use all idle time to help others? Please don't get me wrong, I am not judging.........hehe, trust me I am not judging (been there done that and almost wrote a book about it), just saying. If taking small to medium amounts of meth, a person can still make sense and do some positive in this sense. If taking mass amounts to the point you are "spun ducky woo woo", then you will just start rambling and all logic will be thrown out the window BEFORE you close it up in fear of who is watching you.

If this is not your thing, simply enjoy other arts than writing. It is a good idea to have something to do, or you end up bored and wasting your time/substance. If there is someone who ALREADY does this substance, it is always more fun with others. If it is a female/male you like that ALREADY does this substance...........you never know what might happen and while I don't suggest anyone do meth, it makes sex (at least for me) just freaking unbelievable. Just don't forget your manners, just because a woman is "spun" or "high" and does the drug, does not mean she is easy.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Comprehensive response. won't forget 'spun ducky woo woo' for a while
Old 17-05-2011, 20:06
Silver Member

Female from United States
RubyHollywood is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 141, Level: 1 Points: 141, Level: 1 Points: 141, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Being high on Meth just about anything will be entertaining. Playing lots of good music, cleaning the house, scrapbooking, journaling, shopping. All sorts of stuff! At least that's what my pet alleycat has told me.
Old 18-05-2011, 10:39

Male from Australia

The main character has a long time girlfriend who doesn't approve of his actions so he will be doing it in his study whilst she sleeps in the room up the other end of the house,

But is it generally a fun drug ? Because the main character has tried alot of substances over his time, (smokes bud everyday, from lsd-dmt-codeine-mdma powder-alot) and every person he has spoke to says that you just want to get out and go somewhere and do something and be around people, I guess theres only one way for him to find out !
Old 18-05-2011, 13:55

Male from United States
maverickgrabber is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

You'll have the most organized and clean house around
Old 21-05-2011, 18:34
Silver Member

Male from United States
Halor is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 285, Level: 2 Points: 285, Level: 2 Points: 285, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana Cones View Post
The main character has a long time girlfriend who doesn't approve of his actions so he will be doing it in his study whilst she sleeps in the room up the other end of the house,

But is it generally a fun drug ? Because the main character has tried alot of substances over his time, (smokes bud everyday, from lsd-dmt-codeine-mdma powder-alot) and every person he has spoke to says that you just want to get out and go somewhere and do something and be around people, I guess theres only one way for him to find out !
From a harm reduction stand point, my bunny rabbit would tell you to never try meth. From a realistic standpoint, he would mention that if SWIY has done quite a bit of MDMA as noted - meth would be a good next step.. however, if SWIY still enojoys molly, my rabbit would suggest not doing it as MDMA never seems as fun after ..
Old 26-05-2011, 11:44

Male from Australia
maccahv is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1

Quote:
It turns out the main character in the book i'm writing might be trying the big M in his study alone for 12 hours from 10:30pm to 10:30am,

He has some video games and a laptop and an ipod and a few other things but do you reckon he will get bored ? because 12 hours is a long time and I doubt he will be able to sleep or will the intensity of it for the first time just make every second of it incredibly (like he's hoping)

Also what method would you recommend for his first time (the book must very accurate )
You asked what method your character should try. Well eating/snorting would be best for a first timer, and is def the safest option.. But smoking comes with a much better high - but also alot more feinding. But your character should not try and smoke it if he does not already know how as there is a nack to it. Also your characters g/f will be asleep at the other end of the house? Haha just lettin your character know he will probs be still spun in the morning. But good luck
Old 30-05-2011, 13:38

Male from Australia

Really ? that long ? but will it still be noticeable the next morning when she wakes ? This book is gonna be rivetting
Old 30-05-2011, 14:45

Male from Australia
maccahv is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1

Quote:
Really ? that long ? but will it still be noticeable the next morning when she wakes ? This book is gonna be rivetting
whether it wil be noticable is all up to the person. my friend can be around his parents/whoever spun and be relaxed and fine, but thats after abit of practice. for a first time yes it probably will last that long - it lasts for ever on the first few times, although the intensity does defs die down after 6-8 hrs. if your character just has a head on him and doesnt run around and talk really fast around your characters girlfriend he should be fine... but if your character feels he is too spun - he could always go for a walk i guess when the girlfriend wakes up... but my firend thinks your character will be fine - its nothing to worry about. but your character should bare in mind this drug experienced at a nightclub/party/concert/whatever with music and sweet atmousphere can make u love music and dance for a very long time (100 * more fun than sitting at home)- one of the best ways to experience this drug for a newbie in my friends opinion - so your character shouldnt be too dissapointed if he doesnt think its what it is cracked up to be.
Old 30-05-2011, 14:55
Silver Member

McWigg~N~Peeker is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 77, Level: 1 Points: 77, Level: 1 Points: 77, Level: 1

See when these couch monkies and the guy behind the couch that calls himself "Jesus" get to talkin the hours fly by and it's December before they know it..hehe..although the couch monkies like to be social "Jesus" on the other hand wigs out about people noticing the couch monkies pupils being HUGE and the excessive talking, sweating, and mouth moving like he's chewing a never ending giant gumball and licking his lips while snowboarding. If he's going to be social (other then say your writing about a peeker and he's on a social network online....where people can see his crazyness) he'd have to be either good at not looking CRACKED out..lol..or be around people that are ok with it...the couch monkies would not suggest being social in any way if he has to be around people that aren't ok with it unless you write about him bein a room with lots of light or outside in the daylight because seriously even in semi-dim lighting his pupils will look like he's trying to see into someone soul..not to mention how WIDE open his eyes will be...creeps me out when "Jesus" pops up from hiding behind my couch...such a hypocrite he is sometimes..poor couch monkies..Holy crap "Jesus" can be a downer sometimes..most likely why the couch monkies give him so much shit all the time..so it really depends on if your book is about a social butterfly or a peeker...or maybe he's a social peeker..I don't know just had to throw my 2 cents out there...fuckin monkies get all excited and start freakin out in my ear when they talk about ANYTHING sorry...anywho..

Now from what "Jesus" says hot rails/snorting it is best but burns like a mofo and will make his eyes water like crazy but he'll get to do a fun little dance almost like the pee dance..and the couch monkies say smoking is best for first time..but the smell of the smoke..for those who have no idea what it smells like it will just be like WHAT THE FUCK IS BURNING!? Is that taint I smell or meth..hehe.. and they both tell me meth smoke falls unlike Mary-Jane, cigarettes, etc as well as it settles on your clothing and can cause skin irritation (not sure how long or how much needs to be smoked around clothing to irritate his skin though..we're sure you don't want him to look like he should be in some alley picking some crap off his body that isn't even there) not to mention they say he'll need glass or alum. foil and from how they are explaining the foil to me..it's gnarley if he gets the molting hot as shit liquid in his mouth (they are highly against eating it unless he absolutly has to) "Jesus" says don't make your guy be an eater..because he'll have a possiblity of MAJOR B.G.'s *Bubble Guts* and his girlfriend may think he's severly ill and if he's spun and trying to be "sober" his girlfriend will know somethings up when she comes closer to him whilst in mid puke/bubble butt and all she can feel is his eyes piercing her soul..hehe

So long story short before these bastards get out of control...snorting it sounds like his best bet, they are telling me it' makes for less evidence and in their experience the drip (yes they said he'll still taste it and LONGER then if he were to just eat it but the drip prolongs his uppens..IDK these bitches need to be slapped..there's only so much screaming and soul piercing one can take at 6:50am..

McWigg~N~Peeker added 3 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

Oh yes the dancing..like a fool and he'll think no one cares and that's alright..dance little weird spun character dance your freakin heart out..at least his girlfriend may think he;s just being romantic if she wakes to see him dancing

Last edited by McWigg~N~Peeker; 30-05-2011 at 14:55. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-06-2011, 05:34
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from Germany

the character is scared that it turns him to long into a dancing, house cleaning adhd victim? don't worry if he has expiriences with drugs like mdma he should be able to manage the matter, but his girlfriend should even know about it, it's like a drug addict if he has to do this clandestine, but that's his decission at all... swim knows the situation that people have prejudices against individual drugs.

But what the swimmer wanted to tell actually, if the character eats or drinks the right things, the effect and even the whole meth would be pissed out faster...

Quote:
Hence acidic urine (pH 4.9 - 5.3) will cause meth to be eliminated from the body... of an 11mg dosage given, 12 hours later 6 mg was eliminated...
Alkaline urine (pH 7.8 - 8.2) will cause meth to be reabsorped... of an 11mg dosage after 12 hours .25mg was eliminated.....
[taking vitamine c and/or fruit juices like orange juice, apple juice, oranges and such things would help to get stuff out much faster
alkaline urine ph would increase the flash and makes it longer]

--edit: wrong information, I'm really sorry! These juices and fruits would make the acid-base balance more alkaline!!--

Examples for food that makes the urin acidic:
Quote:
ctds.info
Acidic Foods

Corn
Meat
Beans
Fish
Fowl
Most grains
Coffee
Plums
Prunes
Cranberries
Distilled water
*I get a lot of email from people saying distilled water is not acidic or that it is very healthy for you to drink. According to the Environmental Protection web site, "Pure distilled water would have tested neutral, but pure distilled water is not easily obtained because carbon dioxide in the air around us mixes, or dissolves, in the water, making it somewhat acidic. The pH of distilled water is between 5.6 and 7". The pH of distilled water I have bought from stores and tested myself at home has always tested out to be acidic.

Very Acidic Foods and Supplements Include

Eggs
Liver and other organ meats
Gravy
Broth made from bones or other animal parts
Wine
Yogurt with active cultures
Buttermilk, including buttermilk pancakes and biscuits
Sour cream
Most fermented foods and aged cheeses
Some B vitamin supplements (or foods supplemented with B vitamins) can make your stomach more acid
Hydrochloric acid supplements
Digestive enzymes
Please note that fermented foods like yogurt, buttermilk and sour cream seem to become more acidic in the body if they contain some types of active cultures of helpful bacteria.

Non Food Substances That Can Make Urine Acidic

Probiotics - These are supplements that contain "helpful bacteria". At least some types of beneficial bacteria help to create an acidic environment in the digestive tract. Probiotics are often used after taking antibiotics and may help some cases of bladder infections, irritable bowel syndrome and diarrhea. My friends and family have noticed that if we take excess amounts of probiotics it may cause heart burn and/or high blood pressure. (See my related section on diet treatment for irritable bowel syndrome.)

Soft water - Soft water is water that is low in minerals. This type of water tends to be more acidic.

hope this helps a bit

Last edited by jj356; 07-06-2011 at 13:12. Reason: correction
Old 07-06-2011, 05:53

Male from United States
dan420syn is an unknown quantity at this point

my cat would rather snort it than smoke, he doesn't get anywhere near as good of an effect when he smokes it but would prefer to just iv it
[
Old 07-06-2011, 13:21
Silver Member

McWigg~N~Peeker is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 77, Level: 1 Points: 77, Level: 1 Points: 77, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan420syn View Post
my cat would rather snort it than smoke, he doesn't get anywhere near as good of an effect when he smokes it but would prefer to just iv it
[

The would agree with you on that one however (don't know if you were planning on IVing but..) IVing comes with many complications:

1) DEADLY!!
2) As if Methamphetamines weren't already highly addictive no matter what method used, IVing makes it harder to feel a "good" high with any other method
3) Track marks,
4) Bruising, swelling, tenderness, etc.
5) Missed hits, which may or may not KILL you or TAKE a limb
6) Risk of needle breaking off
7) Takes forever to prepare (ie. where to get syringes/to cook/to relax enough to not miss the hit/be clean enough to not get seriously ill and/or die from germs
8) Explaining how/where/when/what because of the visible track marks/bruising/etc.
9) Can be very expensive not to mention frustrationg to reach a"good" high with other methods after IVing
10) Did I mention how EXTREMELY hard it is to feel a "good" high with any other method

The bioavailability of IVing is 100% compared to snorting which is approx. 79%
I had a great link to a site that has a very vast collection (and interesting to say the least) of information about the body and Methamphetamines in my last reply entry but I'm to new to DF to put it up so if you're interested feel free to e-mail us! Happy exerimenting!
Old 07-06-2011, 19:38

Male from United States
dan420syn is an unknown quantity at this point

well he doesn't do it more than a couple times a month, he has narcolepsy so has a high tolerance to amphetamines and feels if he's not going to do it often he want's to feel it all the way since if he just wants to feel sped up he can take extra adderall... he's very carefull, been doing it off and on with different things for over half his life..
Old 14-09-2011, 12:38
Silver Member

Male from Netherlands
sparceng is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1

SWIM THINKS he's doing constructive things when he's tweaking but in reality he isn't doing much of anything productive. The ADD that comes along with Meth makes him/her start something with so much ambition and focus but lose interest just as fast as it is acquired. He/she never ever finishes what he/she has started. Engaging in "scrapbooking" or "cleaning" or "shopping" while on Meth is an absolute illusion to swim. These are all things that would be extra productive if smoking some nice marijuana instead of killing your brain with Heet, Coleman Fuel and Ammonia or mmm my favourite: Lithium from the Energizer bunny!
Old 28-09-2011, 21:17

22 y/o Female from United States
Twinklez is an unknown quantity at this point

SWIM gets bored a lot on meth, unless it's a real good batch. SWIM's depression can sometimes get past the meth and make SWIM just sit there starring at the ceiling, but that's only if that batch is bad, and if SWIM has been doing it for a while. Normally, SWIM will only do meth every now and then, and will eat reguarly, and sleep, so SWIM's tolerance will not be so high, and when SWIM does get high SWIM will be entertained by the smallest things, like cleaning, or doing a crossword puzzle, and SWIM's favorite thing when tweaked out is making lists, or just writing pointless things. xD

Share this on:

Tags
amphetamines, drug, drugs, drugs forum, drugs-forum, meth, sex, smoking meth, things to do