Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Downers and sleeping pills > Benzodiazepines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Benzodiazepines All about benzodiazepines (downers)

Old 14-03-2011, 05:12
Silver Member

69 y/o Male from Netherlands
neversummer is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 362, Level: 3 Points: 362, Level: 3 Points: 362, Level: 3
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Re: The Smoking Benzodiazepines Thread

In regards to the above extraction, It may be better for one to NOT use a coffee filter, and just use a pipette(or eye dropper to those without lab supplies) to siphon out the liquid and allow to evaporate. Many of the substances in pills have micron sizes that will get through a normal coffee filter, especially if squeezed. If one really wants to use a filter at least go to the store and buy a gold coffee filter.
Old 14-03-2011, 05:27

26 y/o Male from United States
Leviticuss is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: smoking benzo tablets

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingPictures View Post
This is one of the dumber ideas I've ever heard. It might work if you had pure valium that you could vaporize but smoking pills in a joint will do nothing. It will just burn up and have no effect. You might as well just flush the pills down the toilet if you're going to do this. It would be a huge waste of a drug that works just fine if you swallow it.

It not crack, forchristsake.
I completely agree. There is no question that taking benzos orally is the most effective method, so why go through all the hassle to smoke something when an individual can just eat it and be 100 percent sure they are getting the full effects of the substance?
Old 16-04-2011, 11:57
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from United States
Benzeneringz really adds to the discussion.Benzeneringz really adds to the discussion.Benzeneringz really adds to the discussion.Benzeneringz really adds to the discussion.Benzeneringz really adds to the discussion.Benzeneringz really adds to the discussion.
Points: 910, Level: 4 Points: 910, Level: 4 Points: 910, Level: 4

Just throwing this out there, when you're trying to extract milligrams of a chemical, you're barely going to be able to see the results. 2 milligrams of anything is almost microscopic.

Post Quality Evaluations:
This is just a baseless assumption. If you'd ever worked a milligram scale, you'd know better.
Old 16-04-2011, 13:39
Silver Member

50 y/o Male from New Zealand
Munter is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 300, Level: 2 Points: 300, Level: 2 Points: 300, Level: 2

Swim says Benzo's and alcohol are the best potentiating mixture, as Swim is on them now 100mg Valium - 5 .5mg Clonazepam, 6 x 8% 440Ml Bourbon colas and weed, But please be careful and know your tolerances this could be fatal.
Old 30-06-2012, 18:26

37 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Acehunter is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Personally Tommy I would say extremely bad idea. I tried Valium ( diazapam) rolled in a J a few months back took me days to feel right again. At first i was fine, of course i just smoked a joint lol. then approx 40 mins in starting having hot flushes, extreme loss of balance, and heart palpitations. Just go the old fashioned way eat much much safer .
Old 19-09-2012, 14:31

33 y/o Male from Norway
enrasral is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeyez View Post
this guy tried smoking injectable valium that he soaked his weed in, it kinda worked but it was much more effective in the form it is intended for... if ur gonna try to smoke ur pill which is probably a waste, disolve it in a high proof alc, then put it on ur weed, or dip ur cigarette in it, let dry then smoke away
If u must try it disolve it with alc. and mix it with tobacco never smoke it pure, lungs will probely be fucked after short time.(80% tobacco and 20% benzo can be a good ration).
I have never suggested people to shoot up before but i think that is even better then smoking it.
i think best way is too put your pills up in anus.

enrasral added 23 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

i think its your lungs who get the worst side effect(can feel like you have 1.degree burn damage in your lungs) never smoke it pure, disolve it with alc. and mix it with more tobacco then diazepam.
if you know your limmits not for newcomers, you can disolve it with alc and mix it with a drink or two, but its easy to overdose(fatal overdose) if you dont know your limmits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearClaw View Post
Catchy, smoking benzo's on a fag, a cigarette that is...

Now Swim has smoked practically every type of benzodiazepine on a cigarette ... from Alprazolam to Zolpidem [even though technically not a benzo]... but anywhos,

Swim is well informed of their effects, via smoked... STRONG, VERY STRONG that is. Swim wonders besides all the awesome carcinogens in cigarettes is there something to be more weary of?

Swim continues this from time to time and finds it a bit harsh on the lungs, but enjoys the effects of the benzo's in their "freebased" form.

Cautions or experiences would be a nice touch to this thread...

Last edited by enrasral; 19-09-2012 at 14:31. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 22-09-2012, 23:37

Male from United States
keith1569 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

if its water soluable, but a "oil pipe" just go that way..it works ok but i prefer to eat em
Old 12-12-2012, 20:35
Banned

Male from United Kingdom
LiminalMan is heading for the Darwin Award.LiminalMan is heading for the Darwin Award.

I have smoked diazepam tablets when in dire need of something, anything, to turn down the volume switch in my head. As I recall, it does work, does taste foul, and, if anything, is less effective than oral roa, or better, with all benzos imho, buccal/sublingual roa--what doesn't get straight into one's bloodstream is swallowed. No waste and I even like the taste!
Rectal roa's are another possibility, but many people find the very notion, erm, distasteful.
Safe, ev'body.
LM
Old 14-01-2014, 16:26

Male from United States
barrebaby is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

ive been RX'D xanax,klonopin,valium,Restoril and halcion all at one time or another in the past 17 years and ive never even HEARD of anyone smoking any kind of benzo pill. ive done research on it after seeing this thread and found out that it just wont work.AT ALL...Best method? Just eat the pill. thats the best way of getting the most from it.

P.S. Dont "snort" them eiether...benzos arent made to be absorbed by your mucous membranes.
Old 22-04-2014, 23:11
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from Germany
Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 627, Level: 3 Points: 627, Level: 3 Points: 627, Level: 3
Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8% Activity: 2.8%

Oh it works, believe you me.

In Germany, smoking off tinfoil was the preferred route of administration for flunitrazepam (brand name: Rohypnol) among opioid abusers. The abuse by smoking was so widespread that the pills were covered with a special coating to make them next to impossible to crush, but the junkies just licked it off.

There's a documentary video in which a former heroin junkie from the German city of Hannover describes how they used to smoke crushed flunitrazepam pills to potentiate the heroin high and how the pills were changed to make them harder to smoke and finally outlawed completely. It's in German though.

You can find it on Youtube as "Shore, Stein, Papier #16: Rohypnol".

I myself have smoked Diclazepam on a few occasions. 1 mg mixed with weed and tobacco smoked in a bong is my ultimate comedown (from stimulants) remedy. It gives a nice little instant rush, the next 20 minutes or so are cozy and warm and then it's off to dreamland.

The problem is that most of the pill i crush and mix is made up of other stuff. No idea what it is, but it is quite harsh when you smoke the pills pure in an oil burner, crack pipe or comparable apparatus. So i guess it is quite bad for the lungs, however i do not do this frequently, as i only use stimulants once per month or less.

When smoking benzos, it is imperative to not let them get too hot too quickly or it seems they will be destroyed by pyrolysis. So no direct flame to the powder.
Old 04-05-2014, 16:16
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from Australia
nev il-pinto is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 59, Level: 1 Points: 59, Level: 1 Points: 59, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

no it doesn't, believe me

looks like im gunna get slayed for this but you can not smoke benzos

to everyone who says they have smoked them (straight) and that it works i have two words 'placebo effect', to everyone who has smoked them with weed and claimed to feel an effect, well, that's just the weed

i don't mean to sound rude to all the people who say it can be done but i can't believe this thread has gone this far

i don't know if you are able to smoke pure diazepam etc (after extracting it) as i've never heard of anyone try it so i won't comment but i will definitely say that you can not smoke pills

file that away with the 'they use benzos/pharaceutical opiates to cut heroin old wives tale

have a good one
nev

Share this on:

Tags
alprazolam, alprazolam high, clonazepam, diazepam, flunitrazepam, painkiller, smoking benzodiazepines, xanax