Notices

Amphetamine Amphetamine AKA speed

Old 02-02-2011, 00:56

Male from United States
yonnypoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Adderall vs focaline -- dosage?

My pink elephant told me he usually takes 15 my of Adderall IR for studying purposes. He recently got some 15 mg Focaline pills. How many MHz of Focaline should he take to get the same effect as 15 my adderall. Also, if u think the elephant should only have to take less than 15, how should he swallow the little balls once he splits the pill apart?
Old 02-02-2011, 01:47
Silver Member

Male from United States
Halor is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 285, Level: 2 Points: 285, Level: 2 Points: 285, Level: 2
Re: Adderall vs focaline -- dosage?

I am not familiar with Focaline, so can not answer your dosage question.

I did not to clarify something though, the rabbit in my dreams is prescribed Adderrall. If what you are saying regarding splitting the capsules apart and there being 'balls' then what you have is Adderrall XR - extended release.

If you don't want the medication to be released slowly (disclaimer, the medication is meant to release slowly... hence.. Extended Release) - the rabbit once told me if you crush the balls into a fine fine FINE powder and ingest them they will be more like the instant release ones.

I hope I helped you a bit, sorry for not being familiar with Focaline.
Old 02-02-2011, 07:35
Banned

57 y/o Male from Togo
salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 17.7% Activity: 17.7% Activity: 17.7%

Focoline is the dextro isomer of Methylphenedate. Like amphetamine has a dextro and levo isomer. Having both isomers is called Racemic.

With most stimulant and ADHD medications, the dextro isomer is usually stronger in the mental realm. The levo effects the body more.

Dextromethorphan is an OTC cough syrup. However, Levomethorphan is a powerful narcotic.

So isomer affects the brain in different ways. Look at it as your hands. Put them together, and they are the same, however if one overlaps them, they don't match. It is used in common chemistry nomenclature, and is still used, but they have changed the way chemicals are named some one can know the stereochemistry and structure of the chemical just from the name.

The Adderall is a mixture of dextroamphetamine salts and is quite powerful. Slight difference between dextroamphetamine and methamphetamine. If one is treating ADHD, Buddy would take the Focoline.

good karma,

salgoud
Old 17-02-2011, 23:37
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Veksul is on the way upVeksul is on the way upVeksul is on the way up
Points: 408, Level: 3 Points: 408, Level: 3 Points: 408, Level: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonnypoo View Post
My pink elephant told me he usually takes 15 my of Adderall IR for studying purposes. He recently got some 15 mg Focaline pills. How many MHz of Focaline should he take to get the same effect as 15 my adderall. Also, if u think the elephant should only have to take less than 15, how should he swallow the little balls once he splits the pill apart?
First, it's spelled Focalin (for search engine purposes). How many Megahertz should you take? I assume you mean Milligrams, but everyone reacts differently, so start low. There is cross tolerance between MPH and AMP [Studies have demonstrated that adolescent rats pretreated with methylphenidate (MPH) develop subsequent cross-sensitization to amphetamine (Valvassori et al., 2007) or to cocaine in adulthood (Torres-Reveron and Dow-Edwards, 2005)], yet to what extent depends.

Also, note that Focalin is Dexmethylphenidate, and is approximately 2x as potent as racemic Methylphenidate. (15mg Focalin = 30mg Ritalin)
Old 18-02-2011, 00:55
Banned

57 y/o Male from Togo
salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 17.7% Activity: 17.7% Activity: 17.7%

Bud told you what is was: the dexto isomer of Methylphenadate. Ritilan is a dl-methylphendiate.

Like most isomer of stimulants, the DEXTRO isomer of stimulants are more mental and psychotic than the dl or l isomers.

Adderal and Desoxyn are both detro isormers of different stimulants. Adderal will come 30mg max per pill d-amphetamine and Desoxyn come in only 5mg d-methdamphetamine. One no longer has the 10mg and 15mg of Desoxyn. But it is sttll on the market as 5mg Gradumets.

Focaline, Buddy has never tried it, but would figure, because it's the dextro isormer of Methylphenidate, it would have an intenser brain stimulant than the dl-isomer. Tell us the difference.

salgoudo
Old 18-02-2011, 15:50

Male from United States
godlike1213 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 323, Level: 2 Points: 323, Level: 2 Points: 323, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

James bond loved focalin. It was his favorite amphetamine family stimulant, althought bond has not tried meth. Focalin have him more euphoria and a bright visual effect of the world although it did not last as long
Old 22-02-2011, 05:22

Male from United States
marijuanaking is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

A speed freak told me he used to have this stuff Rxd to him a while back and loved it. He would snort from 60-120mg every morning. Focalin is a more euphoric/intense experience than adderall in his opinion. As far as concentration, the speed freak was able to focus his thoughts on one one thing at a time and keep on track till the task was completed instead of jumping all over the place like when he uses adderall. The draw backs of focalin are that its euphoric effects are shorter lasting than adderall and the comedown is alot harder on the speed freak, to the point where he becomes antisocial and feels completely mentaly and physicaly drained. This is due in part to the fact that he was using it in such large recreational ammounts, which could be very dangerous to someone inexperienced with the drug.

The dosage compared to adderall isnt too much different, in his opinion. 15mg of focalin should feel the same as 15mg of adderall. Speed freaks Dr has tried him on both adderall and focalin at the same doses and increments, but this may vary slightly from person to person. SWIY shouldnt have a problem with 15mg if hes used to the same dose of adderall.

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, amphetamine, cross tolerance, dexmethylphenidate, drugs-forum, focalin, methylphenidate dose, ritalin, stimulant, tolerance