Register Tags

Notices

Old 19-05-2005, 11:23
Gold Member

Male from United Kingdom
prospero is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 98, Level: 1 Points: 98, Level: 1 Points: 98, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
I also re-use the residue from a foil tube, not by scraping it off, but by simply making a second foil tube, unrolling the first one, and then smoking the residue directly off it - no waste at all!
Old 01-07-2005, 08:21
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

123_456 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 392, Level: 3 Points: 392, Level: 3 Points: 392, Level: 3

when smoking heroin on foil should i hold in the smoke for as long as i can?or not?

a friend told me that you could lace marijuana with black tar heroin is it true? if so how is it done?

thanks!!!
Old 02-07-2005, 08:08

oh i have another question how dangerous is to smoke heroin and then do marijuana or tequila? i really apreciate your answer. i know the questions sound kinda stupid but im kinda knew to heroin and i want to be sure i dont od or something. thanks
Old 02-07-2005, 11:59
Gold Member

Male from United Kingdom
prospero is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 98, Level: 1 Points: 98, Level: 1 Points: 98, Level: 1

Obviously the longer you hold it in the more you'll absorb and so the higher you'll get from a certain amount - I always hold my breath till I'm bursting!

As for smoking H with MJ, that's fine but you're best doing it in a bong or off foil. If you roll it into a joint a lot of the smoke will be wasted as it drifts out of the end between puffs.Edited by: prospero
Old 02-07-2005, 16:38
Platinum Member & Advisor

40 y/o Male from Canada
Motorhead must live here.Motorhead must live here.Motorhead must live here.Motorhead must live here.Motorhead must live here.Motorhead must live here.Motorhead must live here.Motorhead must live here.
Points: 3,012, Level: 8 Points: 3,012, Level: 8 Points: 3,012, Level: 8

Ive never done heroin, but in reference to the point about tequilaI can say that taking a signifigant amount of any opiate coupled with a signifigant amount of alcohol is bad. Both opiates and alcohol depress the respiratory system and in large combinations can be fatal. You'll pass out and just wont wake up.

Having said that I have a fair bit of experience with precription opiates and i find that when i use, a few, I stress few, as in 2-3 drinks totally enhance my nods. Herion is one of the most powerful opiates out there so be careful. Get to know her for a while and get a little tolerance before you go mixing with any drug. And even then dontever exede the 2-3 drink limit or like i said you could never come out of that last nod.

Ok long post, cuz I might as well share a story. My opiate of choice is hydromorphone/dilaudid and ive been using for about 3 years now. Back when i first started using i had a friend with a script(8 mg)and we started to party one fine summer day. Back then i was still snorting. Ive always been a drinker since my teens and that day was no exeption. The details are a little hazy, I was wasted and this was a while ago. But anyway we started at his place, I was already drinking and we snorted a couple of pills early on. We drank some more and then snorted one more pill before we went to my place. Snorted one more on the way. Got to my place staggering/nodding like crazy. Drank some more. Snorted a couple more pills in my bathroom. Dont remember much from this point only that he gave me six more pills for the next day. Im pretty sure i snorted one after he left. This timeframe is over the course of a day. Started partying around noon, and didnt stop till that evening.Again the details are sketchy.My girlfriend tells the rest of the story. I passed out on the bed and was barely breathing. My lips were turning blue. She tells me that she grabbed me by the hair, started yelling at me, and smacked me across the face many, many times trying to wake me up.

Anyway, I did wake up the next morning obviously, and im damn lucky. I knew about the dangers of mixing at the time, but sometimes you can get carried away regardless. Alcohol removes inhibitions and judgement. She almost left me after that one, but shes still here calling me junkie and growing weed for me. Alright,thats it. Stay safe.

cheersEdited by: motorhead
Old 06-07-2005, 08:56

thanks for the reply cause i wasnt sure how to smoke it.
Old 12-05-2009, 12:27

30 y/o Male
ENGINEER_JUNKIE is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Re: Smoking heroin

to smoke heroin u need a foil and a tube. first burn the foil so all the chemical are burnt off than stick your piece of rock on the foil and start lighting up. wait until there smoke and start sucking in the smoke. nothing beats chasing the dragon. needle is dangerous but in the end drugs is dangerous so take care of yourself. smoking this way is the safest way. never smoke heroin without burning the foil. u can get long side affects
Old 13-05-2009, 18:55
Palladium Member

27 y/o Male from England
chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.
Points: 950, Level: 4 Points: 950, Level: 4 Points: 950, Level: 4
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

The idea of using a toilet paper roll seems like a pretty crap one to SWIM, because you lose a lot of suction. SWIY is better off wrapping a bit of tin foil round a pen to make a tube.
Old 20-05-2009, 23:29
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
mullet0224 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 270, Level: 2 Points: 270, Level: 2 Points: 270, Level: 2
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

SWIM says... Don't smoke it out of a bong, don't smoke it in a joint. Don't smoke it in any way that requires putting a flame directly on the stuff, it'll burn it up and waste it. The key is VAPORIZING it (like when you smoke meth).

Chase the dragon using a square of foil and some kind of tube. A lot of people like to use a foil tube because swiy can unroll it and smoke the resin inside, so thats one good way to go. Another thing that SWIM used to do for a lonnggg time is a bic pen. Whatever length suits you, its nice and durable and provides good suction. Someone on this site eventually gave SWIM some good advice though, and thanks to him/her, the tube SWIM now uses every single day is a PYREX TUBE. He bought it at his local smoke shop and it works wonderfully. Provides more suction then the bic pen but doesnt make swim run out of breath to quickly. SWIM also put a small piece of a pencil gripper at one of the ends, because it was kinda heavy and falling out of his mouth. Pretty much anything tube-like works, but SWIM doesn't recommend the toilet paper roll.

The square you smoke it off of is a lot more straight forward. Pretty much, just use foil. I'm bad with measurments so I'm not sure how big, but SWIY should just make an "L" with his thumb and index finger with both hands and put them together to make a square shape. Thats a pretty good size.

Use your lighter to apply heat to both sides of the foil to burn off impurities. SWIM isn't sure if it really makes a difference, but EVERYONE does it so SWIM does too.
Place a small piece of tar on the corner of the foil. Hold the straw in SWIYour mouth above the piece of tar. Tilt the foil a little bit so the piece will slide. Flick the lighter and hold it underneath the piece of heroin, probably just so the tip of the flame is not quite touching the foil. Inhale, and as the piece starts to run down the foil follow it with the lighter.

Once swiy have done it a couple of times it actually gets really easy.
Old 03-02-2010, 01:06

23 y/o Male
chase thee dragon needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Swim says:

hell yeh, me n my homies have smoked mad h blunts, shit gets u even more blown when smoke with weed. Only used china white, just sprinkle a good amount .1-.3 ina blunt n spark her upp. I smoked a blunt with sum fire kush, .3 of h, promethazine, and hash. WOW!!! Recomended 100%.

Post Quality Evaluations:
A waste of H to torch it. Learn to spell.

Last edited by Helene; 03-02-2010 at 11:23. Reason: self incrimination
Old 03-02-2010, 01:36
Palladium Member

27 y/o Male from England
chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.chinpokomaster really adds to the discussion.
Points: 950, Level: 4 Points: 950, Level: 4 Points: 950, Level: 4
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

SWIM has done it and it's wasteful, in his opinion.
Old 25-05-2010, 02:08
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
TimeKilla is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2 Points: 286, Level: 2
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

True My Man Whyty is a pro at smoking H ill post some tuts once i speak to him rwm020
Old 26-05-2010, 23:46
Silver Member

Male from United States
SkipBrutale is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 384, Level: 3 Points: 384, Level: 3 Points: 384, Level: 3

If you use a toilet paper roll you inhale way too much normal air.
Old 28-05-2010, 08:35
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United States
unema is a decent psychonaut.

Hmm old thread eh :P .

Anyways, just to get some fresh info out there for anyone wanting to smoke their Heroin...all one needs is some nice foil(the thicker the better), lighter(or match), hollowed pen(prefer bic pens cut in half), and dope.

SWIM likes to use 5x7 or 5x8(yeah, SWIM has it down to a science now :P ) sheet of foil.

Toast the foil
, meaning use SWIY's lighter and go up and down the foil, burning off anything that may be on there and more importantly that thin layer of CRAP(idk what it is to be honest). Some people will say it doesn't matter but toast the foil and take a nice wiff of the chemicals burning off, mmm smoking chemicals(that isnt heroin, mmm).

Next, stick the dope on the dull side of the foil. If its gooey tar it'll stick fine. If its hard tar breathe on it till it gets gooey, then stick. If brown powder SWIY can breathe on it or sometimes SWIM will fold the foil a little to keep the powder controlled until burned into place. Hold foil flat so as not to drop any lose dope. Depending on the shit, SWIM puts .1-.2 about 1.5" away from any edge. SWIM does this because black smoke mostly from the lighter will come up from under the foil if you are close to the edges. SWIM doesn't know if it is dangerous but SWIM doesn't care to find out.

Say the dope is in the upper right corner. With toot(hollowed out pen) in mouth, hold the foil at the bottom left corner and the lighter in SWIY's right hand(oppose everything if left handed I suppose ). Tilt foil slightly, like your aiming for the bottom left assuming H is in upper right. Place toot .5"-1" above the H, light the flame away from foil and then bring the flame under the piece of dope(while you are learning). The flame should be guiding the dope to its "destination" lol. SWIM aims for the opposite side always. So if the dope is in the middle at the top, aim for a straight line down. SWIM also tends to hold the foil so that its always slanted from the Right, down to the Left. So the right side, where the H is, is up, and the left side, where SWIM's Left hand is and where they black is headed, is down. I hope that makes sense haha. Many people don't care how their foil is situated but trust, the way just described is the most comfortable and efficient.

Once again stop the "trail" a good 1.5" or more from the edge. The name for this technique is called chasing the dragon. I believe because the dancing heroin vapors appear like a dragon's tail and your inhaling as hard as possible to catch that dragon, not missing a single strand of smoke hopefully .

Smoking heroin is supposed to be the safest ROA. Lets keep it that way. The feeling will hit you surprisingly fast so take a hit or two, especially when you are new, wait 5-10 minutes and gauge it.

Here are some other misc. tips for beginners and anyone really...
-When SWIM first started he would always start inhaling before the flame was lit and be ready to chase the dragon's tail because it can go very fast depending on the quality.
-Have a napkin, toilet paper, or paper towel handy. The foil will become charred after a few hits and it will get on your hands and in turn your face and anything else you touch, as well as the surfaces around. SWIM puts some under the foil so the surface stays clean and has some on the side to clean the soot when it gets really bad. If there is still some tar left over and/or SWIM wants to keep the foil, he folds it nicely and wraps it with toilet paper so the reopening is nice and clean...SWIM can be weird.
-Depending on the dope again, when you pull the lighter away the foil will still be hot and the H will keep burning for a few moments afterward. So don't pull your toot away instantly, keep inhaling.
-Again, depending on the quality of the black, when the piece stops running and the "shine" goes away but its still "hitting," stop the lighter, set the foil down and break up the remainder of the piece(SWIM uses the bottom of his lighter). It should be hard and crunchy, maybe even shining still. Once its broken up fold the foil horizontally to collect the tiny pieces, then vertically...that should result in all the little fragments being clustered together and ready for the next hit.
-Smoking heroin is a great because you can tell the quality instantly after a hit. The taste and trails it leaves behind on the foil are instant giveaways. Clear trails, meaning nothing left behind for you to "re-hit" or just gunk means good shit. The clearer the better. A stronger bitter taste means stronger as well.
-Heroin addicts love candy and sugar. Heroin smokers like them more :P . Even though SWIM lives for the nasty taste of heroin vapor, he still needs something sweet, more preferably sour, to taste directly after but often before a hit. Gatorade(cold) is a favorite amongst smokers, as are Sour Patch Kids, Starbursts, and SWIM's personal favorite Sour Jolly Ranchers. Pop one before the session and you're good for probably half of it .

I hope that was helpful and worth reviving this old ass thread! If I find this was actually worth my time I'll be adding more as I remember them. Drug use is a lifestyle, smoking heroin has become a subculture within a subculture, chase safely my friends!

-unema

ps. chasing the dragon can be/is a very social thing with like minded people. Don't be afraid to share, with other tokers you're almost guaranteed to be taken care of(at least in my experiences). Its comparable to smoking cannabis with the homies

very informative, step-by-step of the process! excellent!
Excellently informative post.

Last edited by unema; 28-05-2010 at 08:39. Reason: adding a word, word.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:00
Silver Member

Male from United States
SkipBrutale is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 384, Level: 3 Points: 384, Level: 3 Points: 384, Level: 3

Unema surprised you advise using the thickest foil possible. Swim has encountered foil so thick it prevents the tar from leaving a streak. After that he always wanted the thinnest he could get. What is the advantage to thick? And you've never experienced foil so thick it stops the tar from leaving a trail?
Old 01-08-2010, 12:58
Silver Member

36 y/o Male from United States
TarBaby is a decent psychonaut.TarBaby is a decent psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkipBrutale View Post
Unema surprised you advise using the thickest foil possible. Swim has encountered foil so thick it prevents the tar from leaving a streak. After that he always wanted the thinnest he could get. What is the advantage to thick? And you've never experienced foil so thick it stops the tar from leaving a trail?
yeah swim hates using thick foil, thin foil was always swims prefrence.
Old 17-02-2011, 20:43
Palladium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Synesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline Medline
Points: 5,792, Level: 11 Points: 5,792, Level: 11 Points: 5,792, Level: 11
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

What are the health differences of smoking heroin as to IV'ing it?
Old 20-02-2011, 19:00
Titanium Member

Female from United Kingdom
Aprof is captain of the psychonauts.Aprof is captain of the psychonauts.Aprof is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 390, Level: 3 Points: 390, Level: 3 Points: 390, Level: 3
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

My friends would never use a hollow pen to smoke, gear gets stuck on the inside. Roll some foil ROUND a pen, then smoke through that.. or learn some basic origami and make a real toot.
Old 20-02-2011, 19:41
Gold Member

catseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,085, Level: 11 Points: 6,085, Level: 11 Points: 6,085, Level: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synesthesiac View Post
What are the health differences of smoking heroin as to IV'ing it?
Smoking is safer, basically. IV'ing means introducing foreign contaminants to the circulatory system which may lead to abscesses, blockages, collapsed veins, heart valve infections, DVT, etc. There is a higher risk of OD'ing when IV'ing too, as once the gear is injected it's just too late.
Smoking carries the usual hazards of smoking anything - chest/lung infections, etc and obviously the biggest health risk is the inhalation of the cutting agents rather than the actual heroin. Also, the risk of OD'ing is nearly nonexistent when smoking as one is most likely to pass out before inhaling enough to actually go over.

The safest way to use heroin is to not use it at all - but if one must indulge, then smoking is a healthier/safer ROA over injecting.

Last edited by catseye; 20-02-2011 at 19:43. Reason: added info
Old 20-02-2011, 19:52

24 y/o Male from United Kingdom
felixc41 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospero View Post
If smoking solo, you can substitute the toilet role tube with a tube of aluminium foil, made by rolling a sheet of foil around a biro, to a length of about 10cm. It takes a bit of practice but after a while you should be able to do it with no loss of smoke.
listen mate youve got it right use the alluminium foil im a heroin addict i no wot im chatting dont use cardboard ull burn ur lips and inhale smoke from the cardboard aswell allways use alluminum because the smoke catches on the foil and stains it so u can smoke wot u used to smoke it with after !

Please read the rules, dont self incriminate
Old 20-02-2011, 20:22

40 y/o Male from United Kingdom
too fool for school should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

most smokers would run a flame over the tin-foil for say 10 seconds each side to get rid of any alliminium coating so you're not in-haling that and making your tooter ( tube ) out of foil is favoured by a lot of smokers as after a few uses , you can unroll the tooter and smoke the H that collects on it . if you use the same tooter for a few days it's amazing how much collects , ideal for a rainy day !
Old 20-02-2011, 21:16
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Madhat probably knows what they are talking about.Madhat probably knows what they are talking about.Madhat probably knows what they are talking about.Madhat probably knows what they are talking about.Madhat probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 621, Level: 3 Points: 621, Level: 3 Points: 621, Level: 3

I'm rather uncomfortable with the whole self-incriminate-y vibe of this thread. Remember, nobody here does drugs. Words like SWIM and AFOAF stand for "someone who isn't me" and "a friend of a friend", not "me-me-me". But, because those posters flirting with incrimination are members of drugs-forum and have naturally memorized the rules and thus already know not to incriminate themselves, I'm going to assume what they meant to say was "My buddy who is totally obsessed with turtles has a serious problem smoking smack. I am worried about him and would like to know what he's doing, but he's embarrassed and won't tell me anything. How would anybody go about smoking heroin in the first place?"

To which a suitable reply would look like:

There are several ways in which users smoke heroin. It is important to remember that heroin is a very addictive drug (some scales consider it to be the most addictive), and it should only be used after much consideration and with extreme caution. You should never ever break the laws of your country, but some countries do provide prescriptions of heroin for users who are already addicted.

Heroin is usually smoked by placing the product on a wedge of foil or any other surface that can conduct heat well. A flame is placed below the surface to heat it, thus heating the heroin. A tube is then used to suck the smoke into the lungs from above.

This is just a general overview of how many users use their drug. It is not ever recommended that anyone try heroin for any reason other than medicinal.
Old 20-02-2011, 21:53

22 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Freshkent. should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1

can MASON smoke it in a joint???
Old 20-02-2011, 21:58
Gold Member

catseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumcatseye is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,085, Level: 11 Points: 6,085, Level: 11 Points: 6,085, Level: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshkent. View Post
can MASON smoke it in a joint???
smoking it that way will destroy the heroin with heat - when smoking off foil, the point is to heat the gear without frazzling it and then inhaling the vapor/smoke.
Old 21-02-2011, 03:15
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from United States
m.swinehart81 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 669, Level: 4 Points: 669, Level: 4 Points: 669, Level: 4

I really am amazed at how many times something must be repeated in alot of the threads i read on here....
How many times must it be stated that putting a flame to heroin will destroy it. If Im not mistaken it starts to break down around 80 degrees C.?

Share this on:

Tags
chasing the dragon, heroin, heroin and foil, heroin smoke, heroin use, heroin vaporization, smoke heroin, smoking heroin, tin foil, vaporizing heroin