Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 31-01-2011, 02:26
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from Norway
Shr00merized is an unknown quantity at this point
subutex and ritalin ?

Swim ived 2mg bup to come down of a long weekend on Methylphenidate iv`ed.
It hade gone 12 hours but he still feelt the bup in his bodey.He then iv`ed a good dose of Methylphenidate and got a nice buzz of energy.He washed his apartment danced around to some music and more,but strangely when he waited for the shitty comedown which normally comes in about 1 hour after iv, the bupe or maybe clonazepam(1mg under thoung about 6hours ago) buzz came back and he feelt just as good as before he did Methylphenidate..Is this just swim or is that normal? maybe the clonazepam shaked away the comedown? even though this was taken many hours before.
Is it the same with other stimulants like amphetamine or cocaine? when the stim buzz is going out of you,you get opiated again?
what are the swimmers experience with bup combinated with stimulants?

Last edited by Shr00merized; 31-01-2011 at 02:36.
Old 11-02-2011, 17:28
Mercury Member

26 y/o Male from Norway
AnrBjotk needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Re: subutex and ritalin ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shr00merized View Post
Swim ived 2mg bup to come down of a long weekend on Methylphenidate iv`ed.
It hade gone 12 hours but he still feelt the bup in his bodey.He then iv`ed a good dose of Methylphenidate and got a nice buzz of energy.He washed his apartment danced around to some music and more,but strangely when he waited for the shitty comedown which normally comes in about 1 hour after iv, the bupe or maybe clonazepam(1mg under thoung about 6hours ago) buzz came back and he feelt just as good as before he did Methylphenidate..Is this just swim or is that normal? maybe the clonazepam shaked away the comedown? even though this was taken many hours before.
Is it the same with other stimulants like amphetamine or cocaine? when the stim buzz is going out of you,you get opiated again?
what are the swimmers experience with bup combinated with stimulants?
Not sure about subutex, but clonazepam is a very good way to avoid the infamous comedown. SWIM never uses stimulants, but knows people who do, they eat clonazepam like crazy afterwards and avoid any comedown. Would imagine that the sub still being in SWIYs system would work the same or even better.
Old 18-05-2011, 10:27

48 y/o Male from Norway
chemister should review received reputation comments.
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: subutex and ritalin ?

I have been on Subutex, then heroin, then methadone, then subutex the last 5 years. Heroine the 15 years before that. This is my second day without subutex. I start with 20 mg, but the last 18 days I go down from 4 mg to 1 mg the last week before I stop yesterday. I take 0,2 mg amphetamine, benzo (diazepam and zanax) GHB (help a lot, sleep 9 hors this night with 2 "drinks GHB each every 4 hours), also 0,5 doses in day time GHB. Also take Nerontin (take witdrawal better than benzo. Best way ever for opiate withdrawal

Last edited by Phungushead; 14-07-2011 at 07:42. Reason: Fixed Automerged Doubleposting

Share this on:

Tags
amphetamine, amphetamine comedown, amphetamines, buprenorphine, clonazepam, combinations, comedown, drugs-forum, ethylphenidate, heroin, i.v., methylphenidate, mixing heroin, ritalin, stimulants, subutex

» New Threads
Prescribed Klonopin 1mg 3x a...
Last post by alienhunter
2 Replies, 65 Views
10 days baby!!
Last post by Dawn Godess
7 Replies, 137 Views
Kanna and list of herbs..
Last post by Castillo1
15 Replies, 352 Views
Is LSD worth it?
Last post by Beta