Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 30-01-2011, 21:49
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from United States
EzekielCain is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 68, Level: 1 Points: 68, Level: 1 Points: 68, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Synthetic Cannabinoid (JWH-081) and Tox Screening

Hey guys,

My friend found several threads about drug screenings for JWH-018 and a wonderful General thread about drug testing that had a lot of great information...

However in the search for more information he hasn't been able to find out anything about JWH-081 and drug screening. Since this RC hasn't been scheduled and isn't illegal, would it show up as a positive under Cannabinoid testing? It's obviously chemically different from THC but with very little information on how this RC works in a urinalysis he's curious to know what results might pop up?

He hasn't used any illegal drugs in about a year and a half and the only synthetic he uses regularly is JWH-081. He also uses different herbal teas and supplements which have natural sedative properties but aren't illegal (such as Imphepho, Wild Dagga, etc) and wanted to know if there was any chance of these showing up to cause havoc on a test?

He'll find out Tuesday, but was just looking for solid info about JWH-081 specifically in a 5 panel drug screening.
Old 30-01-2011, 22:48
Productive insomniac
Administrator

98 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 82,427, Level: 41 Points: 82,427, Level: 41 Points: 82,427, Level: 41
Activity: 45.7% Activity: 45.7% Activity: 45.7%
Re: Synthetic Cannabinoid (JWH-081) and Tox Screening

Your thread title mentions Toxicology tests?

Anyway, threads about drug testing should be posted in the drug testing forum.
Old 30-01-2011, 22:49
Silver Member

Thanks Alfa,

I wasn't sure since it's more specifically about an RC.

Thanks for movin' it for me
Old 30-01-2011, 22:57
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,869, Level: 20 Points: 19,869, Level: 20 Points: 19,869, Level: 20
Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6%

None of the synthetic cannabinoids should trigger a true positive in immunoassay (e.g. 5-panel) tests. The only tests currently employed to test for synthetic cannabinoids require mass spectrometry. Suitable antibodies to detect these compounds by immunoassay are yet to be detected, though this may eventually change.

To my knowledge there is currently no publicly announced JWH-081 test but I'd imagine that Redwood Toxicology and similar testing organizations can test for it as a custom project if they are commissioned to do so. The only advertised tests for synthetic cannabinoids to date are for JWH-018 and JWH-073. With JWH-081 "on notice" and poised to be emergency scheduled by the DEA at any time it seems likely that GC/MS or LC/MS testing for JWH-081 will soon be available.

There's not been any reports of false positives to other substances from any synthetic cannabinoids, so it also seems unlikely that JWH-081 will trigger a false positive for any other illicit drug.
Old 31-01-2011, 00:41
Silver Member

Thanks, Phen. I pretty much thought the same thing...by no means is this a Redwood Tox sort of screening, just a basic 5 panel for employment. To be on the safe side I've told my friend to discontinue synthetic use for the next couple of days and after he takes the test I'll have him post what the results are.

Share this on:

Tags
synthetic cannabinoids

» New Threads
Maeng Da Kratom
Last post by rhino236
47 Replies, 96,143 Views
jaw clenching / teeth grinding ?...
Last post by Dawn Godess
1 Replies, 37 Views
Sex and DXM
Last post by hunter19877