Notices

LSD LSD, liquid acid or blotter.

Old 26-08-2010, 17:22

25 y/o Male from Australia
SupeR is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Dropping Liquid LSD in the Eye?

Swim's dealer first told swim of this method as he has vials and offered swim once when swim was purchasing. Swim has done it a few times and is quite fond of this method. whilst swim doesn't think it brings on anymore of a trip swim does believe the onset is allot quicker.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:29
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
Toltec is a decent psychonaut.Toltec is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 145, Level: 1 Points: 145, Level: 1 Points: 145, Level: 1

SWIT use to dose liquid this way, It does come on allot quicker and it does not make the trip any stronger most importantly it don't burn or sting your eyes. Acid is just a street name for LSD, witch is why most people assumed it will burn because of that word.

Now i would assume if it was stored in ethanol instead of distilled water that mite burn or sting.

SWIT's experience is with Liquid LSD in distilled water.
Personally SWIT likes the quicker onset
Old 06-09-2010, 21:51
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
jmann is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 147, Level: 1 Points: 147, Level: 1 Points: 147, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Is it possible to drop a blotter in the eye?

Swims friends mom dropped lsd way back in the day and said she used to put blotters in the eye to enhance the visuals. Swim tripped on lsd for the first time and loved it put the blotter on his tounge didnt hullicanate to much but everything around him was different peaceful beautiful. Swim is getting two more blotters for this up coming friday. Swim was wondering if its a good idea to drop them in the eye? swim is wonedring if this is possible? If it is will it make swim trip harder then when he put it on his tounge? or will it be weaker?
Old 06-09-2010, 22:09
Silver Member

Male from Norway
Synaps is a decent psychonaut.Synaps is a decent psychonaut.
Re: Is it possible to drop a blotter in the eye?

No, it is not a good idea. You put it under your eyelid, by the way. Not on your eyeball (harm reduction, I highly discourage you doing it at all). It WILL harm your eyesight.

It is true that the blood vessels around your eyes will take up the LSD quickly, but it is not that which causes the better trip. After all, people who IV LSD say it is practically the same as putting it under your tongue. But if you put something on your eye like that it will cause some scratches and stuff that makes flashy colors. Kind of like you are scratching your eyes really hard. IT IS DAMAGE TO YOUR EYES! Really, it is really stupid. Take it under your tongue. If you want more hallucinations, take more of it.
Old 06-09-2010, 22:29
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

"As I see some people might be interested in this, I thought I'd submit my experience in order to keep people from making the same mistake I did.

I heard from several people that LSD could be administered through the eye and that the onset would be much quicker. I decided to give it a try but could not find any liquid LSD. Finally, I said screw it and decided to put a hit of blotter under my eyelid. The onset wasn't any faster than the oral route. A little bit after it had kicked in, I felt it come out of my eye and fall to the floor. I started to look for it but couldn't find it.

I finally came down and was able to sleep. The next morning I woke up and noticed the hit was still in my eye. Of course, I took it out and went on with my business.

It's been a few years since the experience now. Every two or three weeks, the area in my eye closest to my nose gets red and irritated. It was not until a couple years ago that I realized it was the same eye I put the hit in. I would blame it on impurities, but the acid was very clean. I never experienced any backache or cramps on it. Thank God I didn't repeat the experience"

Here is the only trip report I've read of anyone putting blotter in their eyes. There are so many reason why it's a bad idea I don't know where to start. ^^ made lots of good points. One would be wise to heed the warnings.

I know someone who put liquid acid in their eye and couldn't see out of the eye for the next week. You don't know what's in that shit. Plus, eye drop are steril, a hit of blotter ain't. You're at least setting yourself up for a case of conjunctivitis.

Last edited by Jatelka; 07-09-2010 at 06:21.
Old 06-09-2010, 22:49
Titanium Member

33 y/o Male from United States
rawbeer must mainline Medlinerawbeer must mainline Medlinerawbeer must mainline Medlinerawbeer must mainline Medlinerawbeer must mainline Medlinerawbeer must mainline Medlinerawbeer must mainline Medlinerawbeer must mainline Medlinerawbeer must mainline Medlinerawbeer must mainline Medlinerawbeer must mainline Medline
Points: 3,205, Level: 8 Points: 3,205, Level: 8 Points: 3,205, Level: 8
Activity: 8.2% Activity: 8.2% Activity: 8.2%

Swim has done this - when he was 17 and not thinking too clearly - and it was pointless. Very, very uncomfortable and the trip didn't come on a whole lot faster (and plus you spend the come up crying your eyes out because you have little jagged pieces of paper in them).
NO NEED TO FIND OUT ON YOUR OWN, JUST DON'T DO IT.
If you want a novel and fast way to drop LSD, some may say to put the blotters in some OJ for several hours before dropping, then take the whole thing down (swallow the blotters too, just to be sure). The come up can be almost unpleasantly fast, like you're just dropped into the peak of a trip in about 20-30 minutes.

And it won't make you blind or put you in pain. Unless you really don't like OJ.
Old 06-09-2010, 23:08
Palladium Member

EscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline Medline
Points: 3,452, Level: 8 Points: 3,452, Level: 8 Points: 3,452, Level: 8

Putting LSD in the eye does not cause more visuals. It doesn't work like that, unless by 'visuals' you mean 'damaged field of view'.
Old 06-09-2010, 23:45
Titanium Member

Male from United States
xenos is captain of the psychonauts.xenos is captain of the psychonauts.xenos is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 380, Level: 3 Points: 380, Level: 3 Points: 380, Level: 3

I could only see this method causing a waste of LSD. It would cause SWIY to cry which would in turn flush out LSD which hasn't absorbed yet. Plus, it is an ACID afterall, I'm sure even absorbic acid would burn the eyes. And who knows what really lies on the blotter?
Old 07-09-2010, 00:27
Silver Member

thanks swim wont drop the acid in his eye he will just put it under his tongue like he did last time and let the trip come up and enjoy it. When people drop paper blotters does it usually dissolve after a certain amount of time? when swim dropped his blotters they were on a little piece of paper and they didn't dissolve he just swallowed them after 45 mins
Old 07-09-2010, 01:48
Titanium Member

Male from United States
xenos is captain of the psychonauts.xenos is captain of the psychonauts.xenos is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 380, Level: 3 Points: 380, Level: 3 Points: 380, Level: 3

It generally depends on the blotter paper. The pet robot usually waits till it dissolves, but if it hasn't dissolved by 45minutes, he gets tired of having paper in his mouth and just swallows it. Don't think it is a big deal either way
Old 07-09-2010, 02:02
Silver Member

Alright good deal swim just dropped acid for the first time on Friday so he dosent know if the blotters are always supposed to dissolve or not.
Old 07-09-2010, 05:11
Palladium Member

EscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline Medline
Points: 3,452, Level: 8 Points: 3,452, Level: 8 Points: 3,452, Level: 8

Swim leaves it under his tongue for 4-5 minutes and then just swallows it. He's never had dissolving blotters before.
Old 07-09-2010, 05:57
R.I.P.

Male from United States
EyesOfTheWorld really adds to the discussion.EyesOfTheWorld really adds to the discussion.EyesOfTheWorld really adds to the discussion.EyesOfTheWorld really adds to the discussion.EyesOfTheWorld really adds to the discussion.EyesOfTheWorld really adds to the discussion.EyesOfTheWorld really adds to the discussion.
Points: 2,267, Level: 7 Points: 2,267, Level: 7 Points: 2,267, Level: 7

SWIM has a friend who did this. Note: REALLY a friend. SWIM is not this dumb.

1. NO quicker comeup
2. No extra visuals
3. Very annoying trip as the fist 2 hours of it were spent removing specks of paper from his eyes
4. The tissues around his eyes swelled up and became reddened and painful for weeks. We told him he needed to go to a doctor, but this kid does home surgery and what not. It did eventually fade back to normal.

So. Miserable 1st part of trip, followed by almost 2 weeks of pain in both eyes? Sounds like fun to me!

It is called ACID for a reason.
Old 01-10-2012, 23:09
Silver Member

Male from Netherlands
waldo22 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 50, Level: 1 Points: 50, Level: 1 Points: 50, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

NO , NO , NO

please don't.
- lsd doesn't work on the eye itself but on the brain, including the visual cortex, there is anacdotal evidence that it starts faster but not that it's visually stronger.

-lsd liquid is almost always distributed in a mix of methanol,ethanol and demi-water , methanol and ethanol can demage the top layers of your eyes.

-you will start to have tears as a reaction to unknown substances in your eyes , so you will lose precious lsd rolling off your face.

-LSD is a base , Tartaric acid is an acid , even a weak acid or a weak base are not things to put in your eyes.

-As for paper , use your head , see all the above.

take lsd orally , nasally , anally or any other hole in your system but please do not use the eyes.
Old 01-10-2012, 23:56
Mercury Member

Male from Canada
Pain Hurts needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

SAFETY FIRST: from personal extensive expericne back in history, long while back ... I know it is not always certain we know what is in our stuff so eat it as suggested and if its your 1st time I even strongly urge u to absorb half the dose.
Old 06-10-2012, 02:56
Gold Member

Male from United States
Samadhi must think in IUPACSamadhi must think in IUPACSamadhi must think in IUPACSamadhi must think in IUPACSamadhi must think in IUPACSamadhi must think in IUPACSamadhi must think in IUPACSamadhi must think in IUPACSamadhi must think in IUPACSamadhi must think in IUPACSamadhi must think in IUPAC
Points: 1,708, Level: 6 Points: 1,708, Level: 6 Points: 1,708, Level: 6

Swim once got a vial of some very very weak stuff in his earlier days. Him and his buddies figured it was just water and after a while, were jokingliy putting the stuff in our eyes from the drop bottle until the thing was gone. They all tripped rather hard as, now that swim is more experienced, they were probably sold an old vial filled with water to maybe get the last bits out. Such stupid kids...

Swim also did this with some good dose that was perfectly broken into Dh20 (meaning it had a relatively high purity) and it really didn't change the trip much, hurt, or even really do that much other than what eating it woulda done.

Don't drop on the eye. It doesn't really do that much better or worse, its just pretty unnecessary. Eat it

Share this on:

Tags
bad ideas, ocular lsd