Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 17-03-2005, 00:27
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

tweakerfrommars is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 87, Level: 1 Points: 87, Level: 1 Points: 87, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Yes, any variation in color is due to error, but some people like the effects that those errors provide. Meth should be clear/white and odorless, but even this doesn't guarantee it's good quality.
Old 28-09-2005, 19:11

Sassy is an unknown quantity at this point

Interestin full-color info... thanks all.

Actually whipped sum up for the 1st time recently and was wondering if there's an easy way to test its chemical purity...

Batch did turn out brite white and odorless, but the crystals were small and 'soft'...

And, honestly, can't believe itcould bethat easy. Feels fine tho.
Old 19-11-2006, 12:20

Male
Mokenwee should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Re: Color of Meth...

SWIM is everywhere! SWIM think's that if you have questions or concerns doubting what you have been buying, somethings wrong.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:09
Silver Member

Male from United States
iFeaRNLoathiNg is captain of the psychonauts.iFeaRNLoathiNg is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 578, Level: 3 Points: 578, Level: 3 Points: 578, Level: 3
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by newguy1 View Post
Here's a question - Why is some meth yellow in color and some white/clear? Is it the same stuff? Is one better than the other?

Ive only ever seen it in medium sized crystals but I once showed somebody a bag that I bought and they freaked out. Said that they've never seen it as clear as what I had.

Anyone?

Swim said looks, Like powder or crystals or ice R determinded bye the mothod*** used to turn the psuedo into (Meth)C10H15N. It becomes yellow to even brown when SWIY start to burn The base. ****Swim said others spoke of Gooey shit but swim said he never got anything gooey back except acouple reruns ***Theres diff opions, Swim says He like Anahydrous (meth) Over RedP (Crystal Meth, ice sometimes) Red+2%Tintcure and Anahydrous+Lithum Method is He lil notch, so swiy cant quote swim on anyother method
Old 08-01-2007, 20:46

37 y/o Male
Henfer is on the way upHenfer is on the way upHenfer is on the way up
Points: 391, Level: 3 Points: 391, Level: 3 Points: 391, Level: 3

SWIMs first meth was yellow-brownish, pretty poor quailiy, no bang in the head.

you can tell the cooks errors by the color of meth, like pink/reddish from the ephedrine pills if the "paint" wasnt removed properly.
Old 04-10-2009, 00:39

25 y/o Male
johnfcthree is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassPrincess View Post
so i have a question....

this dude i know supposedly gets his shit froom a cook. he gets like a gram for free but the shit is brown! (they call it "Peanut Butter") like it straight up looks like brown sugar! kinda sticky, clumping, and just brown! (was having trouble accepting this) haha anyways he keeps raving about how its the purest shit out there and the darker it is the better the meth. and also like when we make a bowl in the gp it burns hella fast and like when the bowl is finished it just burns the fuck out of the bottom of the bowl. (and this isnt from burning the shit, it was done by several people in several pipes).

so basically i was just under the impression the the purer the meth you know it was clear, crystal rocks... so is he right or is he getting bunk shit? obvoiusly we smoked a few bowls, and it tasted like meth or had a similar flavor, but i had 5 hits pretty quickly and was yawning and feeling pretty lathargic within a few hours. and i understand theres different types of meth, each with its own impurities and what not, but im just not grasping this in my head... that brown meth is "purer" and "better" then nice little crystal shards... that have fucked me up for a few days not a few hours....

so can someone explain this to me? cuz either ive been under the wrong impression for some time or dudes to tweaked for his own good......
peanut butter dope is filter dope. when a cook runs out of pure dope he rinses his filters out for more, but some fabrics come out of the filter with the dope, making it brownish n burnin funny.

johnfcthree added 2 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitbcknchill View Post
you want it as clear as possible, yellow would mean its dirty dope, in other words it still has some iodine leftover from the reaction (RP/I2) from either using to much or not washing your post rxn fluid good enough. you want the clear shit dude

pink meth is probley from the kind of suedoephedrine was used, "redhots" the pills with the red coating sometimes leaves behind some shit making finished product look pink. redhots are a bitch to clean

or it could be colored

but if its yellow its iodine which you dont want
now that isnt necessarilly true. it really depends on what method was used. in shake n bake, there is no iodine. and when gassing, when finishing gassing some stuff gets overgassed a lil bit. it comes out a lil bit yellow n sticky, like filter dope. slammers get really high from overgassed dope, but its no good to smoke.

Last edited by johnfcthree; 04-10-2009 at 00:39. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 15-10-2009, 22:22

20 y/o Male
tmastert1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreatone View Post
iv seen pinkmeth before.

SWIM has too
but he went to smoke it and
it was bunk ass shit
Old 22-10-2009, 01:44

24 y/o Male from Czech Republic
Věnec should review received reputation comments.
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1

SWIM thinks the best one's 100 % L-methamphetamine (SWIM read that L isomer is more potent than D on the forum)...what else should be better???...and color? Meth should be white or like a broken glass in SWIMs opinion...any other colors mean that ur shit contains some impurities or coloring substance added into PSE pills...
Old 27-10-2009, 04:10

Male
max dude ya is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 38, Level: 1 Points: 38, Level: 1 Points: 38, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by newguy1 View Post
just read your 'how to smoke" - thanks. If I get my hands on some again.. ill try it. I had No idea it couldrecrystalize in your lungs! I thougut once it vaporized there was no way it would/could recrystalize... (much like when you burn a piece of wood.. there is no way it will ever be wood again). Have to say it freaks me out a bit if there is even the possiblity of this happening. again, thanks for the info...
it can't recrystalize in your lungs. i'd put a link to some supporting data but i'm on a ps3. ask a biologist. or a chemist.

max dude ya added 9 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by V?nec View Post
SWIM thinks the best one's 100 % L-methamphetamine (SWIM read that L isomer is more potent than D on the forum)...what else should be better???...and color? Meth should be white or like a broken glass in SWIMs opinion...any other colors mean that ur shit contains some impurities or coloring substance added into PSE pills...
l methamphetamine is the decongestant in vicks. ds the one that gets swiallofus high.

Last edited by max dude ya; 27-10-2009 at 04:10. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 27-10-2009, 16:22

Male
code0ne is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1

swims best experienxe with meth was green one...this kicked swims ass... very strong meth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Věnec View Post
L- is weaker than D-meth...swivenec is a cooker??swim have a question about pervitin...
Old 07-02-2010, 07:15

24 y/o Male from Czech Republic
Věnec should review received reputation comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by code0ne View Post
L- is weaker than D-meth...swivenec is a cooker??swim have a question about pervitin...
Swim is no cooker, he's just intersted in chemistry and making drugs, but only experienced with extraction of DXM and growing some herbs on his garden ...but he was wondering on how to cook that stuff and read many articles about it...at the end Swicooker will have a racemic mixture (50-50 L and D isomers) IMO...there are lots of posts, so u can search for your answers...or u can also ask Swivenec
Old 07-02-2010, 07:40
Titanium Member

30 y/o Male from United States
thundercles is on the way upthundercles is on the way upthundercles is on the way up
Points: 440, Level: 3 Points: 440, Level: 3 Points: 440, Level: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by berlin_chemist View Post
damn shit, i feel like a morron reading that yellow speed is crap. when i was in poland and got yellow shit, i was every time very happy bc i really thought that the yellow one has more potency than the white stuff you get here in berlin. [xx(]
Just because a batch contains color from not being cleaned properly doesn't mean that the batch is bad. The cook could have based it really well before gassing or titrating it into the crystals and it could be much better then another cooks batch that appears very clear/white because the amounts of precursors they used in the reflux was spot on but they got inpatient after the freebase was made and rushed the workup and did a shoddy job making the HCl salt. Another reason a cook might spend a lot of time getting the iodine out of the post-reflux solution before working it up is they have a tough time getting their precursors and they need to recycle every bit of iodine they can pull back out for the next cook. Another cook could have the solid hook ups on their precursors and are making such large batches that they are just dealing with too much volume of solution when pulling their extractions to get a clean full seperation, and they use extra iodine and phoshporus to get all the pfed reduced as quickly as they can. A cook processing very large batches will have trouble keeping such an eye for detail just based on having to work with such large volumes of solutions and the exponentially greater amount of time that would have to be spent extracting, washing, and drying (and titrating and evaporating a A/B workup would take a very exponentially greater amount of time as the cook was scaled up) a very large cook the same number of times as a small batch.
But if it's a good cook who knows what they are doing the large batches will be made as well as the small ones by the same person, just with less love and care.
Old 08-02-2010, 06:41

Male from United States
gripper is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Swim recently had blue ice methamphetamine that to swim seemed very clean. It was very smooth and provided an excellent high from a .2g shot.
Swim's had bags of clear that some parts of seemed better than others. Swim picked up 3g the other day that was same color, clear, but instead of large chunks was in distinct "rice grain" sized shards. Swim had been using methamphetamine every day for over a month. Swim's first shot of this landed him square on the moon! Swim even got the audio distortion, ambient underwater sound similar to cocaine i.v.! Swim had gotten similar feel from the blue but this time it was much more intense and his pupils were dilated to a size greater than he'd seen any drug induce. Needless to say he was caught off guard by the difference, in a good way though. Swim has a high tolerance and after finishing 1g ate and went to sleep. The next day he waited untill 12am at night before doing another fair sized injection from the same bag, and experienced a speedy, but not disassociating high like the previous day. Swim was ready to run a marathon but a little bummed. Oh well guess hell have to wait for stronger shit.
Old 04-03-2010, 06:57
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United States
RoflFries is a decent psychonaut.RoflFries is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 264, Level: 2 Points: 264, Level: 2 Points: 264, Level: 2
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

The couple of times swim has smoked and or purchased meth it has always been clear, not transparent as to where you could look in one side of the crystal and see clear out the other but it was clear and a little foggy, swim personally thinks it's some alright stuff. Seems like the quality hasn't changed much since swim has started using.
Old 16-06-2010, 16:42
Silver Member

Male from United States
RatBastard is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 232, Level: 2 Points: 232, Level: 2 Points: 232, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemikaru_Tenshu View Post
An interesting side note though-sometimes impurities actually enhance the experience for some people, and they actually enjoy the impure dope more! SWIM ran into this after providing some tweaker acquaintances with some recently distilled and dual-solvent recrystalized d-meth, which needless to say was extremely pure (clear, white crystals. no smell. harsh-ass taste). Although the aforementioned dope literally knocked these tweak connoisseurs on their skinny asses, they remarked at the lack of the much anticipated "wobbly eyes" and solvent flash, not to mention the lack of that "jaw clenching" quality.
LOL, swim has run into the same thing and in fact thought that way himself the first time he had some really clean stuff. Now he wants nothing to do with the street shit!

sometimes shadowpeople can be fun - all depends what they have to say!
Old 20-06-2010, 07:32

Male
bar_none21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1

sometimes food coloring is used on meth to make it weigh more.
Old 14-10-2013, 11:56

Male from United States
dimebagdonny should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

I've gotten in the past some meth that had a yellowish kinda tint to it and was good sized rocks and it was way better than most that ive had. plus it looked kinda moist or damp or whatever. though have seen that in others

Share this on:

Tags
meth bumps