Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Opiates & Opioids Opiates & Opioids.

Old 29-01-2010, 20:34

Male
MPLS should review received reputation comments.
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Can you inject propoxyphene and APAP?

SWIM said....

Hey, i'm addicted to opiates. I use oxycontin intravenusly on a regular basis. i cannot find any heroin in Minneapolis, as I don't know many people who use like me and I don't want to lurk the streets asking shady dealers.

I was just prescibed darvocet 100-N.
They gave me the generic form: PROPOXYPHEN-APAP 100-65- MGTEV

They are big ass pink pills. I think I can solulate them and shoot em.

Has anyone here shot these before? How was it? Is it safe? I read about some heroin addict shooting 4 of em at once online and he said it gave him relief.

I just love that crush and rush. The high, the ritual, etc.

I wish I could get heroin.

Thanks for any replies to this.

lata

tbag

Post Quality Evaluations:
Read the rules re:self-incrimination
Wrong forum, non-descriptive title, and self-incrimination. Read the forum rules properly!

Last edited by Dickon; 30-01-2010 at 07:55. Reason: self-incrim, title
Old 29-01-2010, 20:57
Titanium Member

Male from United States
caltrain208 probably knows what they are talking about.caltrain208 probably knows what they are talking about.caltrain208 probably knows what they are talking about.caltrain208 probably knows what they are talking about.caltrain208 probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 548, Level: 3 Points: 548, Level: 3 Points: 548, Level: 3
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Re: Can you bang

Don't have a source at the moment, but I remember reading that propoxyphene can be very dangerous taken I.V.. If I remember correctly, it's even one of the substances included in the lethal injection shot.

Learn to SWIM (don't self-incriminate) and research before posing a new thread in the future.
Old 29-01-2010, 21:53
Potter Potter is nu online
Platinum Member & Advisor

33 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 18,439, Level: 19 Points: 18,439, Level: 19 Points: 18,439, Level: 19
Activity: 95.5% Activity: 95.5% Activity: 95.5%

please delete the uselessly misspelled tags.

And no, you can not "bang" pills of any type.
Old 29-01-2010, 21:57

Male
MPLS should review received reputation comments.
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

Cool thanks

MPLS added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Potter- lol @ not being able to bang pills of any type

Oxycontin, dilauded, morphine, ect.

Last edited by MPLS; 29-01-2010 at 21:57. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 29-01-2010, 22:14
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLS View Post
Cool thanks

MPLS added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Potter- lol @ not being able to bang pills of any type

Oxycontin, dilauded, morphine, ect.
banging pills is slang for Intravenous use. swiy shouldn't use a lot of slang because drug jargon varies greatly between regions, and it confuses people. off topic whats slang for oxy in the cities swims curious ? maybe bang is a midwestern term, swim says it to.
as for the fact if swiy can iv those swim thinks that they have acetaminophen in them, so swiy would have to go through a lot of trouble with a cold water extraction. swims not a expert about iv'ing pills, though he has before. check out the opiate forum, there is a ton of info about related topics. Read the rules.
Old 30-01-2010, 08:06
Banned

44 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Dickon is a true resource and beyond reputeDickon is a true resource and beyond reputeDickon is a true resource and beyond reputeDickon is a true resource and beyond reputeDickon is a true resource and beyond reputeDickon is a true resource and beyond reputeDickon is a true resource and beyond reputeDickon is a true resource and beyond reputeDickon is a true resource and beyond reputeDickon is a true resource and beyond reputeDickon is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,375, Level: 12 Points: 7,375, Level: 12 Points: 7,375, Level: 12
Re: Can you inject propoxyphene and APAP?

OK. Let's get our fact straight here!

First off, it's not a good idea to inject this stuff. It is relatively water insoluble, and what I imagine the reference sited by the OP [http://informahealthcare.com/doi/ref...3658108990339] says is that 13mg of propoxyphene can be extracted in 10ml of hot water. It then goes on to guestimate that 40mg is injected. I suppose if you want to inject chalk or whatever fillers and binders they use in pills this is possible, but if you filter the solution properly and use a 10ml syringe (which is a lot bigger than the .5mls,1mls and 2mls that "most people" use) you'd only get 13mg. If you used a more reasonable 2ml syringe, you'd get less than 3mg, a minute dose. We probably are talking about someone satisfying a needle fixation here.

As for this being used as a lethal injection, this is a misrepresentation of facts. It is mentioned in the "peaceful pill handbook" as a suicide drug due to it's low therapeutic index (i.e. a dangerous/lethal dose is not that much bigger than a therapeutic one). But we are talking about oral use here.

And, yes, you can of course crush and inject a vast array of pills, but that doesn't make it big or clever. In fact, unless you are very good at removing the impurities (and I am sure there people other than myself far more able to comment about this, and no doubt countless threads on here), it is not a sensible idea.

I'm moving this thread from R&A to the general opiates section where it belongs.

Be well, and try to be acurate boys and girls!

All good things

Dickon

Share this on:

Tags
acetaminophen, cwe, extraction, injecting, paracetamol, propoxyphene, shoot up