Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Downers and sleeping pills > Benzodiazepines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Benzodiazepines All about benzodiazepines (downers)

Old 14-09-2008, 13:54
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.Solinari really knows their shit.
Points: 1,517, Level: 5 Points: 1,517, Level: 5 Points: 1,517, Level: 5
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Re: inject Klonopin (Clonazepam) ?

10ml of water is a LOT of water to be injecting for such a small amount of active ingredient especially when the oral bioavailability of benzodiazepines such as clonazepam is so high already. Concentrations of 1mg/10ml is extremely low and is even well below most oral preparations let alone intravenous preparations which i might add are sterile.

By the way, have you ever seen a 10ml syringe? It's the sort of thing you see on cheesy comedy/horror programs with a huge 10cm 20 gauge needle on the end of it. All in all it just isn't worth it and not just because of the extremely low concentrations but the dangers associated with injecting pills.
Old 19-09-2008, 11:00

25 y/o Male
abortive should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

SUNK successfully managed to get 1mg in his vein. not recommended.

the effects are similar to a clear drunk, my HPPD is non-existent, inhibitions are low.

SUNK had the idea to mix more red stuff from inside the limb to the water and powder which led to a simple mixture.

SUNK has never gone this low to feel less anxious. don't do it.
Old 17-11-2008, 21:37
Silver Member

Male from United States
BigWillyStyle is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 152, Level: 2 Points: 152, Level: 2 Points: 152, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Possible extraction of clonazepam for IV use?

Is it possible to do a water extraction of clonazepam to inject intraveniously?

BigWillyStyle added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

from a 1mg kolonopin that is

BigWillyStyle added 70 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

ok clonazepam it turns out is NOT water soluble, apprently its soluble in acetone or somethin, so unless you have lots of pills its not worht it. theres a post over at some website..blue strike blue streak, somethin liek that?

Last edited by BigWillyStyle; 17-11-2008 at 21:37. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 17-11-2008, 21:39
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
tryptamaster needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Re: Possible extraction of clonazepam for IV use?

i mean, is there a tek for a simple cleaning of pills with water colubl acitves? ie. dexedrine or similair thing?
Old 10-12-2008, 22:07

43 y/o Male
tyranny4u is captain of the psychonauts.tyranny4u is captain of the psychonauts.tyranny4u is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1 Points: 51, Level: 1

Most benzos that are prepared as liquids (oral or iv consumption) are dissolved in water and propylene glycole.
Doing some research will lead SWIM to a site, where information sheets for - in this case - liquid Clonazepam can be downloaded as .pdf files.
h**p://www.pbs.gov.au/html/healthpro/search/results?atc-code=N03AE-105&publication=

As SWIM assumes - pill injecting is often discussed in many threads here, he won't write a lot about it. SWIM thinks that iv'ing pills is a very bad thing to do. especially when the pills are coloured. It is bad for your health and can lead to serious problems. In the last 16 years of being a methadone patient SWIM has seen a lot of people who lost an arm or a leg, just from injecting crap. Yes, and SWIM himself once was young and unexperienced, still remembers the day kneeling in the same position for 5 hours after iv'ing 8 mg Flunitrazepam pills, then waking up with the needle still sticking in the hand
(

SWIM doesn't know how far he may go posting advice for pills iv'ing just to do some harm reduction at least.

And then don't forget, benzos have a very high bioavailability when taken orally. means: of most benzos swallowed ~ 80 % will be available for the body, some benzos even have an oral bioavailability of ~ 100 %.

So if you cook two pills on a spoon, filter, inject, you will lose much more than just swallowing or consuming sublingually. The fillers will hurt your veins and tissue, couloring agents can be supertoxic.
Old 16-12-2008, 12:54
Banned

46 y/o Male
Spinner should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranny4u View Post
As SWIM assumes - pill injecting is often discussed in many threads here, he won't write a lot about it. SWIM thinks that iv'ing pills is a very bad thing to do. especially when the pills are coloured.
What about the nice, white 2mg pills, which seem to melt under my tongue relatively quickly? Scored on one side, and R35 on the other. I have gotten some other generic brand that seems more chalky than these, but otherwise the same. (sometimes mixed in the same bottle) These seem that they may be compressed harder, or something. They don't melt quite as fast.
Old 17-12-2008, 11:41

43 y/o Male
tyranny4u is captain of the psychonauts.tyranny4u is captain of the psychonauts.tyranny4u is captain of the psychonauts.

SWIM knows that many SWIY prefer the sublingual consume of their benzo pills.
SWIM also does it from time to time, almost after having a big meal.

In SWIM's country there is an Ativan (Lorazepam) product that is made for sublingual
use.
Just put under your tongue, and it is dissolved before you could say "Ativan".
(Or "Tavor", as Wyeth brands their Lorazepam products in Germany)

But SWIM found a study which sais that sublingual applied Lorazepam won't reach
the blood stream faster than oral given Lorazepam. Funny news, SWIM thinks.
Old 09-01-2009, 19:17
Banned

25 y/o Male
xanned should review received reputation comments.

I let 2mg of klonopin sit in a vial overnight with water and ethanol, and attempted to the plug the solution this morning. At first I felt a rush, then nothing...then I noticed that there was a white solution UNDER the blue solution (my ass's pills are blue, not mine, they're my ass's mods!)at the very bottom of the vial. I plugged that and then now feel the effects strongly...when I was in w/d a minute ago. I understand that clonazepam is white crystaline substance, insuluble in water, and that is exactly what I saw at the very bottom of my solution. Could the clonazepam have dissolved and seperated from the rest of the pill, by floating to the bottom? Any input would be nice!
Old 04-02-2009, 22:00

39 y/o Male
Tumlock is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

Swim was bored so what the hell, 20 .5mg in 20ml water almost to a boil twice stired removed from microwave placed dish above top, waited about 12-15 mins removed top layer, place in dish put back in microwave off and on for a few seconds let finish drying, scrapped and noticed alot quicker affect but after affects was still slugish and sleepy but was fun expermenting.

All Information is for Entertainment purposes.
Old 08-02-2009, 02:36
Mercury Member

Male
VSOP~on~tap needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

OK
sorry if this is an old thread but NO one on here hit it right. one dude at least mentioned the key word here: ETHANOL.
Klonopin is easily injected if you know what your doing, and it is one of the most amazing highs Ive ever had. up there in the leauq with as good as shooting heroin/meth etc. that may be hard to believe but when a full dose of klonopin (or any other benzo) hits you ALL at once it fucks you straight up. kpin shots are heaven.
no you dont use pure water. you dont use any other wierd solvents. simply a small amount of water and a small amount of alcohol. drinking alcohol. the water dilutes it so it wont burn. clonazepam is very freely soluable in alcohol, so yeah. there you go hope that helps someone
peace
Old 08-02-2009, 11:32

Male
Regaining_My_Soul is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterfly View Post
so everyone keeps saying on here that injecting benzodiazepines is impossible, but SWIM is very determined and have heard of people doing this before. there must be a way, anyone want to join SWIM in figuring it out?
not possible as it is full of fillers.
if you need immediate relief from a panic attack, place it underneath your tongue or switch to a faster acting benzo.
Old 10-02-2009, 04:17
Mercury Member

Male
VSOP~on~tap needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

sorry but thats a completely false statement. Why would binders and fillers mean that something can not be injected? you must have never heard of people shooting dillies/oxys/morphine/subutex or hell fuck, even heroin or cocaine has MASS cuts in it that are essentialy the SAME thing as "binders and fillers"
Thats why we have cotton swabs...and better yet MICRON FILTERS.
you crush the klonopin to a powder between 2 spoons add water and alcohol micron filter and shoot. im not saying this SHOULD be done, im saying this is the proper way to do this should one be so inclined and YES it does work its fuckign AMAZING

Post Quality Evaluations:
Have to give you credit for saying it like it is on this thread, and trying to provide actual information in the face of repetitious and superfluous warnings.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:11
Banned

46 y/o Male
Spinner should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Can you be more specific? SWIM tried this and still felt nothing. There was still a lot of powder at the bottom of the solution.

Spinner added 145 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSOP~on~tap View Post
OK
sorry if this is an old thread but NO one on here hit it right. one dude at least mentioned the key word here: ETHANOL.
He does appear to be correct here. SWIM dropped one 2mg pill (broken in half) in about 1CC of vodka and it dissolved without even crushing. SWIM would like to know how to get a higher yield from a lower amount of solution. That much alc is going to sting, or you'd have to add at least as much water? SWIM only has allergy injection needles and wonders it ".1CC" on these actually means "1CC" or 1ml? SWIM knows when he was in the hospital, there seemed to be a major confusion between tenths and hundredths.

Last edited by Spinner; 12-02-2009 at 10:11. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 15-06-2009, 04:07

37 y/o Female
missrogue is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1

Quote:
sorry but thats a completely false statement. Why would binders and fillers mean that something can not be injected? you must have never heard of people shooting dillies/oxys/morphine/subutex or hell fuck, even heroin or cocaine has MASS cuts in it that are essentialy the SAME thing as "binders and fillers"
you crush the klonopin to a powder between 2 spoons add water and alcohol micron filter and shoot. im not saying this SHOULD be done, im saying this is the proper way to do this should one be so inclined and YES it does work its fuckign AMAZING
Could SWIY please tell my friends cat what dosage the pills are and how many per shot solution? My friends cat has a very high opiate tolerance but has little experiance with benzos. My friends cat has the 2mg tablets made by Roche, Brand name Rivotril. The tablets have Roche, and the number2 inbetween two dots on one side. The other side is scored so the tablets can be diveded into quaters. Should my friends cat bother with these, and if so, what sort of dosage would be a good starting point? And the water to alcohol ratio, how much of each? Sorry for all the questions, but knowing exactly what SWIY did would help SWIus experience the 'fucking amazing' stories of SWIY's fun with them
Thanks for any answers.

"Life is a LoveParade"
Old 15-06-2009, 20:11

24 y/o Male from United States
Boca Bitch probably knows what they are talking about.Boca Bitch probably knows what they are talking about.Boca Bitch probably knows what they are talking about.Boca Bitch probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 493, Level: 3 Points: 493, Level: 3 Points: 493, Level: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterfly View Post
so everyone keeps saying on here that injecting benzodiazepines is impossible, but SWIM is very determined and have heard of people doing this before. there must be a way, anyone want to join SWIM in figuring it out?
Why?? It's not likely to be noticeably more euphoric than ingesting them... as bioavailability is 85-90% for most. Yet SWIY is risking forming a clot by doing so... does SWIY realize that a Klonopin pill is NOT pure clonazepam, and is filled with binders to keep it from separating? If SWIY can do an extraction to purify the Klonopin, then by all means shoot up... but I don't even know how that would be possible, what procedure(s) would be necessary, or if the materials are even available.
If SWIY is intent on doing damage, why not smoke the damn things... sure it'll tear up his lungs, but there's no risk of immediate death, unlike injecting.

Quote:
Wow.. that's deluded. One may be able to remove larger clumps of the binders/fillers, but it's not 100%. Hell if life is that bad that causing severe damage to one's circulatory system is worth a temporary 'high'..... go for it.
Old 16-06-2009, 16:16

43 y/o Male

SWIM had 5 x 10 ml Rivotril Liquid Clonazepam (European Klonopin Aequivalent). He shot a few mg and found it boring.
Old 18-06-2009, 15:32
Mercury Member

33 y/o Male from Australia
frankz81 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

does anyone know the water solubility for alprazolam while on the subject then? and has any swim's tried adding alcohol to any benzos for an iv fix with decent results?

frankz81 added 1 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

boca bitch, if u use a micron filter NO fillers or binders will get thru, they are that fine they even filter out bacteria and colours, u think they will let insolubles through? not a chance, atleast in australia they dont...so no damage to ones body then

Last edited by frankz81; 18-06-2009 at 15:32. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 21-12-2009, 03:35

33 y/o Male
jaimcnutt is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

it is possible to inject clonazepam. I only know of it being done with a 0.5mg tablet one of the orange ones and it worked but more powerful ones would obviously have better effect an less filler. The way to do it is take 1 tablet and about 1 ml to 2 ml of water and a drop of alcohol. The person I know used rubbing alcohol. Next you want to heat the solution to a boil and the pill will dissolve in the solution except most of the fillers wont. Heat it until almost all of the liquid is gone. Then add water again since now the alcohol helped to break down the medical ingredient and do the same. Add water one last time to the amount you want to inject. By evaporating it and diluting a couple of times you get rid of most of the alcohol. Then pour the solution through a micron filter or if you don't have one a coffee filter will help. This takes out most of the fillers and allows the solution to filter through with the klonopin in it. Now you can inject that solution. I know it has been done several times with effect, however I am sure there are better ways of doing it.

Hope this helps. Remember always use a clean, new needle and dispose of them properly.
Old 24-05-2010, 03:07

28 y/o Male
dude_mane should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Clonazepam is very insoluble in water. Something with a lower pH is required to dissolve clonazepam. Vinegar is your remedy. It shocks me that so many false answers have come up. Do not use ether alcohol, acetone, or water. Lemon juice will work as well but the vinegar is more tolerable. Take advice from a pro.

dude_mane added 7 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

I was referring to the Roche 2mg clonazepam. The sublingual tablets, on the other hand, may be water soluble however. Swim gets his from Mexico.

encouraging people to inject pills and vinegar (or lemon juice!) is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS!

Last edited by dude_mane; 24-05-2010 at 03:07. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 24-05-2010, 17:18
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude_mane View Post
Clonazepam is very insoluble in water. Something with a lower pH is required to dissolve clonazepam. Vinegar is your remedy. It shocks me that so many false answers have come up. Do not use ether alcohol, acetone, or water. Lemon juice will work as well but the vinegar is more tolerable. Take advice from a pro.
Are you serious?!

Vinegar & lemon juice are so completely bad for your veins, on top of the fact that one's injecting tablets!

Injecting lemon juice can make you BLIND. And it's not that hard for it to do, or that rare.

There's something dangerous about vinegar as well, but I can't remember what it is off the top of my head. I'll look it up, though.

I'm going to try to go find the citations about why vinegar & lemon juice are SO dangerous & bad for you, but I wanted to post that it, well, is really quickly, just so hopefully someone won't read this & think 'yeah, it's a good idea to dump lemon juice & tablets directly into my bloodstream!'

*IF* this even works (which I highly doubt), for the love of doG, at *least* use citric or ascorbic acid powder, not lemon juice or vinegar! *shudder*

~Kailey, hoping she can find the correct citations w/out *too* much trouble...

Good job correcting this mistake from the above post
Old 24-05-2010, 18:36
Titanium Member

27 y/o Female from United States
headfull0fstars really knows their shit.headfull0fstars really knows their shit.headfull0fstars really knows their shit.headfull0fstars really knows their shit.headfull0fstars really knows their shit.headfull0fstars really knows their shit.headfull0fstars really knows their shit.headfull0fstars really knows their shit.headfull0fstars really knows their shit.
Points: 2,893, Level: 8 Points: 2,893, Level: 8 Points: 2,893, Level: 8
Activity: 8.4% Activity: 8.4% Activity: 8.4%

swim has injected benzos before. it was just her being very desperate. the person she hooked up said he would bust her out and he tried to pull some sneaky shit and put mostly crushed atavan in her spoon. she called him out and didn't do the shot, but in the morning when she was dopesick she was so desperate that she banged it. it didn't do anything for her expect give her a really awful headache.

what would the advantage of injecting benzos be?
Old 27-05-2010, 22:03

28 y/o Male
dude_mane should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Well, I have witnessed several individuals use vinegar and lemon juice in order to make their intravenous solution. Moreover, I doubt they were thinking about the damage it was going to cause their veins. On another note, I would like to retract a statement from the previous post I made. Benzo's are soluble in propylene glycol. I stand corrected. This solution is very common and can be purchased at the larger shopping centers. This propylene glycol solution can also be used for dissolving barbiturates as well. I am a firm believer that intravenous methods are the most efficient and clean. However, it is only to be utilized by competent individuals.
Old 04-06-2010, 20:29

25 y/o Male from Spain
Beerman is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Hi all this is my first post. Congratulations for this great forum.
I'm spanish so my english sucks. My Chimpanzee wanted to ask some questions...

"I was attempting to inject some clonazepam with the dude_mane method, but I need more details. I'm using .5mg pills, and I want to know how much vinegar I have to put in the mixture. About 30 min before this post, I tried to inject .25mg of clonazepam in .9ml of whater and 3 drops of vinegar. Is that enough? I didn't feel any rush but definetly something two minutes later (very relaxed, "happy", mild euphoric, etc). Maybe I have to use more vinegar?
I've tried with vinegar and ethanol and for sure is much better the vinegar...

PS: I use to inject my suboxone too, and the pills have citric acid and sodium citrate, the mixture of suboxone and rivotril (clonazepam pill) is counterproductive or it's ok?

Thank you."

Last edited by Jatelka; 05-06-2010 at 05:39.
Old 05-08-2010, 00:57

Male from United States
El loko is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1

Here here SWYI is living now there is clonazepan (rivotril) in liquid form, small bottles. Very easy to iV. just water , 10 or 15 drops , and up !
Old 31-12-2012, 05:35

22 y/o Male from United States
jnil119 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Van swim inect the yellow .5 clonazepams?

Share this on:

Tags
clonazepam, injecting benzodiazepines, intravenous benzodiazepines, intravenous injection