Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Various drugs not covered by other forums > Deliriant antihistamines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Deliriant antihistamines Diphenhydramine, cyclizine and other antihistamines.

Old 26-08-2009, 23:46
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from Canada
Smirnoff is captain of the psychonauts.Smirnoff is captain of the psychonauts.Smirnoff is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 758, Level: 4 Points: 758, Level: 4 Points: 758, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Diphenhydramine Water Solubility?

My Monkey has this to say:

"I have a hard time swalowing pills, I know it's weird but I can't do anything... This situation cause problems when it comes to swalowing about 15-20 pills of Benadryl™. So I was wondering if Diphenhydramine was water solube so I could do an extraction... If you guys know how to do a Diphenhydramine extraction please help me..."

thks for helping,
Xx- Smirnoff -xX (and my Monkey)

Last edited by Jatelka; 27-08-2009 at 06:39.
Old 29-08-2009, 01:44
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from United States
Patdude1992 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1 Points: 74, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: Diphenhydramine Water Solube?

Extraction wouldnt be necessary if you had pills of benadryl, considering the fillers are always ingested anyways, you can just crush them up, mix them in water and drink it down fast, its gonna taste horrible... but it should work weather its water soluble or not as long as you shake it up.
Old 29-08-2009, 02:47
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from Canada
Smirnoff is captain of the psychonauts.Smirnoff is captain of the psychonauts.Smirnoff is captain of the psychonauts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patdude1992 View Post
Extraction wouldnt be necessary if you had pills of benadryl, considering the fillers are always ingested anyways, you can just crush them up, mix them in water and drink it down fast, its gonna taste horrible... but it should work weather its water soluble or not as long as you shake it up.
SWIM tried it but it tastes like shit... Is there a way to extract it because I really cant stand this taste
Old 29-08-2009, 04:12
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.
Points: 2,107, Level: 6 Points: 2,107, Level: 6 Points: 2,107, Level: 6
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%

for swim, when he dissolved the pills in water, it left his mouth numb, and the taste was unique compared to other pills he's tasted. It's DEFFINITLY not snortable, well, it might work but you'll be crying like a bitch after a bump, and swim couldn't imagine IV use. Best bet would by to find a drink that would mask the taste. This would have to be done by trial and error swim would assume. Idk if sweetness would be better than sour or vice-versa. try even taking one at a time, even if it takes a half hour
Old 08-09-2009, 23:34
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by cra$h View Post
for swim, when he dissolved the pills in water, it left his mouth numb, and the taste was unique compared to other pills he's tasted. It's DEFFINITLY not snortable, well, it might work but you'll be crying like a bitch after a bump, and swim couldn't imagine IV use. Best bet would by to find a drink that would mask the taste. This would have to be done by trial and error swim would assume. Idk if sweetness would be better than sour or vice-versa. try even taking one at a time, even if it takes a half hour
for swim it makes his mouth numb too... he put crushed pills into iced tea and it was more suportable... yet still tastes like hell...

you you were wondering, sweet is beter than sour because Benadryl pills tastes bitter and to counter the biter taste in general, sweet is the best thing..

swim personally had a shitload of sugar to his ice tea

Share this on:

Tags
benadryl, diphenhydramine, diphenydramine, dph, nytol, solubility

» New Threads
Sudden increase in tolerance for...
Last post by Mr. Yukk
2 Replies, 98 Views
Heroin; I really need some...
Last post by curiousonlooker
212 Replies, 11,193 Views
Increased Retention: Imagined or...