Notices

Ecstasy & MDMA Ecstasy (XTC) pills and pure MDMA

Old 14-04-2009, 07:48

27 y/o Male from United States
cheesefan is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 90, Level: 1 Points: 90, Level: 1 Points: 90, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Which is safer MDMA or Cocaine?

So a friend of mine is thinking of trying MDMA for the first time. He is going to use the pure powder form. He weighs about 230 pounds and has high blood pressure. He is always nervous about trying new drugs for this reason, but he has been using cocaine lately and although his pressure rises and heart races, he seems fine and never has problems.

So my question is which is safer and less stress on your body and heart MDMA or cocaine? I know one is a amphetamine and one is a stimulant but which is more deadly?

If hes been doing cocaine lately without problems, is it safe to say the MDMA wont make him stroke or anything like that?

Thanks

Last edited by Nnizzle; 01-12-2010 at 14:56. Reason: formatting
Old 14-04-2009, 08:28
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

23 y/o Male from United States
Boca Bitch probably knows what they are talking about.Boca Bitch probably knows what they are talking about.Boca Bitch probably knows what they are talking about.Boca Bitch probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 493, Level: 3 Points: 493, Level: 3 Points: 493, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Which is safer MDMA or Cocaine?

Cocaine is more dangerous than MDMA, in terms of short-term damage, long-term damage, and addictive potential.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Why. Please expand.
Old 15-04-2009, 14:22

Male
dredknot is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1

I'm no expert, but cocaine is the second most addictive and most harmfull drug out there, second only to heroin. I'm sure your friend will be fine on pills.
Old 15-04-2009, 14:49
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United Kingdom
buzzman is a decent psychonaut.buzzman is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1

Its really depends on the dosage.

Though cocaine tends to be a much more destructive drug for some people due to its addictive nature.
Old 15-04-2009, 14:59
Gold Member

Male from USA - New York
RaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline MedlineRaverHippie must mainline Medline
Points: 3,093, Level: 8 Points: 3,093, Level: 8 Points: 3,093, Level: 8

MDMA is less of a stress on the circulatory system than cocaine.
Old 16-04-2009, 23:25

23 y/o Male from Canada
RedBaron is a decent psychonaut.RedBaron is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1

If Swiys friend is doing coke then he should be fine with mdma for sure. Especially since Swiy is getting the purer powder form where it will be much less of a stress on the heart and inner functions than coke or a compressed xtc tab.
Old 19-04-2009, 03:58
Silver Member

Female from United States
Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.Lady Codone must live here.
Points: 266, Level: 2 Points: 266, Level: 2 Points: 266, Level: 2
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Cocaine isn't an amphetamine. It's a stimulant like the amphetamines, but is one of many alkaloids in the coca plant. It's said to be worse for the heart than even meth, due to its anesthetizing qualities. It's not very physically addictive, but is EXTREMELY psychologically addictive and can make SWIY feel like shit when coming down (not the same as physical addiction).

MDMA, when in its pure form, is relatively harmless provided SWIYou stays hydrated and doesn't get overheated. With high blood pressure, it's prolly not the best idea to overexert SWIYourself on ANY drug, especially ones with stimulant properties. MDMA has some neurological toxicity to serotonin receptors (suspected), but isn't overly hard on the cardiovascular system and other organs. The main danger with MDMA is taking something that's NOT MDMA, getting overheated, dehydrated, or OD'ing on too high a dose. But it's definitely "better" for SWIY than cocaine.

Might be a good idea to get a hold of some bp meds like Atenolol/Propanolol just in case. Xanax, Valium, and other benzos are also good for when things get too intense.
Old 03-05-2009, 14:39

Male from Afghanistan
cannabis-sam must live here.cannabis-sam must live here.cannabis-sam must live here.cannabis-sam must live here.cannabis-sam must live here.cannabis-sam must live here.cannabis-sam must live here.
Points: 2,287, Level: 7 Points: 2,287, Level: 7 Points: 2,287, Level: 7

He could start with a low, dose, MDMA does increase blood pressure, so to advise doing it can't be good. I would reccomend speaking to your doctor about it.

If he does decide to do it regardless he shouldn't do it in very high doses as, from what I understand, the stimulant effects increase with dose.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:45

Thanks for the replies. A lot of you seem to think I am asking about which is more addictive and worse to get into. But I clearly stated
"which is safer and less stress on your body and heart MDMA or cocaine?"
I ( and most of the world) know cocaines addiction potential.

I am only concerned about the bodily harm, mainly heart.

Thanks
Old 06-05-2009, 14:46
Gold Member

26 y/o Male from United States
rxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPACrxbandit must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,645, Level: 7 Points: 2,645, Level: 7 Points: 2,645, Level: 7

Both in moderation will not cause lasting bodily harm. Cocaine has caused irregular heartbeats for swirx. MDMA increases blood pressure I believe as well as muscle tension, some residual soreness of face muscles and teeth is likely.

Again purity is the real decider of how dangerous a drug is, as well as dosage. If purity is good and discretion is used on dosage swiy will be fine.

Do you have a medical condition that would make swiy worried about the heart issue?
Old 11-05-2009, 23:14

swiy has high blood pressure and thats why he is concerned

cheesefan added 0 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

and is overweight

Last edited by cheesefan; 11-05-2009 at 23:14. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-09-2009, 06:34

23 y/o Male
DiiZZy_D should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dredknot View Post
I'm no expert, but cocaine is the second most addictive and most harmfull drug out there, second only to heroin. I'm sure your friend will be fine on pills.
Actually the most addictive drug is Tobbacco with 95% of users being addicted, compared to 30% with cocaine, and 45% with heroine.

The diffrence with cocaine and xtc, is that cocain will increase ur heartrate for 15-30 minutes, wheras rolls increse ur heartrate for about 3-6 hrs... i dunno if it matters in ur friends case but its definatly somthing to think of
Old 05-09-2009, 18:56
Silver Member

Male from Netherlands
yabbi is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesefan View Post
swiy has high blood pressure and thats why he is concerned

cheesefan added 0 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

and is overweight
So he SHOULD be concerned! The first issue is the best reason *not* to do amphetamine like drugs.... (or any drugs)
Old 05-09-2009, 19:49

Male from Canada
thegooddr needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

cheesefan me good man have a look at "is alcohol worse than ecstasy" documentary, swim tryed to upload it to videos but the section is closed. its all over the net anyway.
any how its a recap of the uk's 20 most dangerous drugs in 2008. mdma came in at no. 18 and coke no. 2 (alcohol no. 5) and swims sure everyone is aware of the damage that coke and alcohol when mixed (cocaethylene) may cause to the heart.
but to answer swiys question pure mdma is a lot easyer on the heart than cocaine.
hope this helps you make the right choice.

Good synthesis
Old 06-09-2009, 12:42

35 y/o Male from Earth
Dr. Satan really knows their shit.Dr. Satan really knows their shit.Dr. Satan really knows their shit.Dr. Satan really knows their shit.Dr. Satan really knows their shit.Dr. Satan really knows their shit.Dr. Satan really knows their shit.Dr. Satan really knows their shit.
Points: 1,591, Level: 6 Points: 1,591, Level: 6 Points: 1,591, Level: 6

TheGoodDr Brought some good precisions.

Here is what's possible to find on the long-term effects:

Cocaine

Different routes of cocaine administration can produce different adverse effects. Regularly snorting cocaine, for example, can lead to loss of sense of smell, nosebleeds, problems with swallowing, hoarseness, and an overall irritation of the nasal septum, which could result in a chronically inflamed, runny nose. Ingested cocaine can cause severe bowel gangrene, due to reduced blood flow.
Persons who inject cocaine have puncture marks called “tracks” most commonly in their forearms, and may experience allergic reactions.Many chronic cocaine users lose their appetite and experience significant weight loss and malnourishment.
One of the worst things is cocaine's strong addictif power.

MDMA

There is growing evidence of a permanent neurologic injury related to MDMA use. The long-term effects of MDMA are related to damage to/depletion of the serotonergic nerve terminals themselves. To date the deficits appear to be related to memory function.
Some other neurologic effects like: confusion, agitation, hallucinations, seizures, hypotension, hepatotoxicity and liver failure.
The MDMA has a much less important addictif power.

good harm reduction

Share this on:

Tags
cocaine, cocaine and health, cocaine and heart, ecstasy, mdma, mdma and health, mdma vs. cocaine