Register Tags

Notices

Old 08-08-2009, 20:53

28 y/o Male
Monster22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
soaking oxycontin in water

I have head that the best way to get around all of the time release and wax coatinf red tape is to take off the coating, crush up the pill into powder form and dump that into a glass of water and let it chill for 8 hours. i know the oxycodone is very water soluble and will mix in good with the water and after 8 hrs the time release is gone anways. does anyone know if this is true or would backfire and cause the pill to lose its effectiveness after the time perioud. i have 7-8 oxy 80's for tonite, i have a very high tolerance, and i remember reading about this method somewhere and i knoiwn its not the same asthe cold water extraction, but from what i read this is the most potent way to utilize all of the pill without shooting it, and it is also a way to allow the shooting up of generic ones that usualy wax up. i dont play on shooting them, been there done tat, i just wannna test to see if it really works and such. in the same article i read that eating fatty foods, \ie ice cream directly after eating opiotes intensifies the feeling and that really did work. o anyone out there, please let me know if what i asked can be done. time is of the upmost importance here. thank you all for your help.
????:
Emm

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please avoid self incrimination in the future.
Old 08-08-2009, 23:38
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
yaba probably knows what they are talking about.yaba probably knows what they are talking about.yaba probably knows what they are talking about.yaba probably knows what they are talking about.yaba probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 902, Level: 4 Points: 902, Level: 4 Points: 902, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: soaking oxycontin in water

UTFSE (use the freaking search engine) Also look at the rules about self incrimination and multiple treads asking the same question isn't going to get your "friend" an answer quicker.

Can see your new so welcome to the forum !
Old 15-08-2009, 08:43

Male
oxyhydro needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Just put it in your mouth to warm it and get it wet then rub the outside off and crush it.
Old 15-08-2009, 08:53
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.
Points: 2,020, Level: 6 Points: 2,020, Level: 6 Points: 2,020, Level: 6
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

Dissolving pills is a great way to injest, if you can get past the taste. When swim does a CWE, the "hydrank" (hydro/oxy solution) seems to hit swim faster and harder. It makes sense too since it goes strait to the intestines and absorbed much more quickly than popping them. Swim's not sure about oxycontin like drugs, but would assume especially once dissolved the time release has broken off the oxy. But this brings me to another question.

There's a rumor going around that Oxycontin has created a way to make oxy unsnortable. Have they designed a way to deactivate oxy when the pill is crushed? I find this hard to believe, since it's being broken down in the stomach, so crushing it would be like the same effect. Unless they created a filler that literally cuts the oxy undder pressure.

Share this on:

Tags
new oxycontin, opioids, oxycocet, oxycodone, oxycodone use, oxycontin, oxycontin time release, oxycontin use, time release

» New Threads
More likely to get blitzed when...
Last post by slide
6 Replies, 116 Views
Tripping out after the fact w/o...
Last post by detoxin momma
2 Replies, 26 Views
10 days baby!!
Last post by Sweeny
2 Replies, 33 Views
cant seem to hit a vein ever
Last post by detoxin momma