Notices

Ecstasy & MDMA Ecstasy (XTC) pills and pure MDMA

Old 13-07-2009, 12:56

Male
seiphris is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Overdose on MDMA - body temperature rise and chest pain

Swim recently has been very "sensitive" to mdma. When swim takes a little more than the normal amount (for example if swim usually double drops, a little more would be double drop then another pill about 30 minutes later), swim's body temperature goes up to 101-103, swim completely stops sweating, and swim's head feels tingly/numb. Just yesterday, swim popped a pill, and then an additional 120mg mdma 30 minutes later, and these symptoms occured. Why is this happening?

First, here is the background to what swim thinks is the cause..

A few months ago swim had OD'ed (at least swim thinks so) on mdma. swim was rolling well, and then all of a sudden, swim's head started tingling and going numb and had a intense throbbing sensation in the back of the brain, swim completely stopped sweating, swim's vision was slightly blurred, swim's skin was red, swim's heart felt strong pressure and tightness, and swim's body temperature reached up to 103.4 degrees F. The next day swim had trouble breathing deep (if swim breathed deep, swim's chest would feel pain/pressure/tightness), and the back of swim's head felt tight and when swim turned his head, it felt like the upper back part of the neck had a sensation swim can only describe as cartilage-like "sediments" moving around. The next time swim took mdma, it occured again (it was a smaller dose this time, so this time not as severe and no chest pain, head didn't throb as much).

Swim thinks the cause of this is the fact that swim started taking piracetam in the beginning of the year, and since piracetam potentiates mdma, swim wonders if this is the cause of swim's "ODs"?

Another fact that swiy should consider while trying to answer swim's question is that swim's natural tolerance to mdma is decently high (one pill doesn't do anything; it takes double drop to get swim rolling)

However, just yesterday, I took just a slightly larger dose than normal (about 30mg more) and the "OD" happened slightly again about 1 hour into swim's roll. This time body temperature reached up to 101.8, sweat ceased, skin was a little red, head felt tingly/tight/uncomfortable, chest felt a little bit of pressure. What's strange about this time though, is that swim has been previously off of piracetam for already at least 2 months, and about a month ago, swim had a normal dose of mdma and didn't roll very hard, but didn't get the symptoms.

Do piracetam's potentiating effect persist for that long after not taking it?
Each time the symptoms occured, the dosages that swim took had never caused such symptoms for swim when swim had been taking the same dosages prior to the first "OD".
This bring's swim to wonder whether swim's first "OD" occurence has made swim overly sensitive to mdma, and cause these symptoms to occur whenever a slightly higher than normal dose of mdma is ingested? (all the dosages that caused the symptoms had never caused such symptoms prior to first "OD" occurence)

Any thoughts/responses are appreciated!

Last edited by Nnizzle; 01-12-2010 at 15:44. Reason: formatting
Old 13-07-2009, 19:25
Silver Member

29 y/o Male from United States
mdman is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: Very important question regarding mdma overdose

Hey bro,

First off I had a similar situation one of the last time i rolled. First I was sweating alot then when i was sitting down i started to feel like the roll was getting too intense and got really hot. I started feeling tingly and numb and my hearing started to fade. I feelt like my brain was shaking and saw sharp colors. I felt like I was going to faint and die. Was very scary.
Had only done 1 pill (probably 120-140 mg)

It was my second time rolling since new years (I don't do chemicals very often) so my tolerance was low but i think the main reason was because i didnt properly hydrate myself. I drank a tiny bottle of water before rolling and that was it.

After about a minute of feeling weird it started to reverse to normal.

I would suggest making sureu r properly hydrated (dont over do it) and keep it a low dose. just doe once (~120 mg) and keep it at that.

If it happens again, I would say to you its not worth the risk and quit the chem all together.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Read the rules re: self-incrimination
Old 13-07-2009, 20:44
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
5HT-Receptor is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 149, Level: 1 Points: 149, Level: 1 Points: 149, Level: 1

Hi there,

One question: did SWIY's have your pills tested??

Could it be that the pills are not containing MDMA, but maybe MCPP? Sometimes/often MCPP is sold as XTC. MCPP has MDMA like effects, it also works on the 5HT receptor, messing with SWIY's serotonine, but is less stimulating. It has nasty side effects like nausea, dizziness, anxiety, hallucinations, distortions, chills, headache etc,etc. In some people it causes migraine headaches (it develops in about 10% of the people who use MCPP).

Did other swimmers use the same pills without nasty side effects?

Last edited by 5HT-Receptor; 17-05-2011 at 12:14. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 14-07-2009, 02:37
Silver Member

Male from American Samoa
freshacejay is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1 Points: 142, Level: 1

swims thinks swiy was not ODing, but had just a little too much causing tension and pushing the effects into the negative.

lower the dose. be happy that low doses still do the trick.
BUT please be carefull!
Old 18-07-2009, 14:58
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

35 y/o Male from Earth
Dr. Satan really knows their shit.Dr. Satan really knows their shit.Dr. Satan really knows their shit.Dr. Satan really knows their shit.Dr. Satan really knows their shit.Dr. Satan really knows their shit.Dr. Satan really knows their shit.Dr. Satan really knows their shit.
Points: 1,591, Level: 6 Points: 1,591, Level: 6 Points: 1,591, Level: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5HT-Receptor View Post
Hi there,

One question: did SWIY's have your pills tested??

Don't know if this is possible whee SWIY lives. In SWIM s country you can test your pills for free and anounimous at a test-service office(and lab).

Could it be that the pills are not containing MDMA, but maybe MCPP? Sometimes/often MCPP is sold as XTC. MCPP has MDMA like effects, it also works on the 5HT receptor, messing with SWIY's serotonine, but is less stimulating. It has nasty side effects like nausea, dizziness, anxiety, hallucinations, distortions, chills, headache etc,etc. In some people it causes migraine headaches (it develops in about 10% of the people who use MCPP).

Did other swimmers use the same pills without nasty side effects?

5HT-Receptor added 5 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Ps. I dont think the effects have anything to do with the Piracetam use. Perhaps the OD experiance indeed leave some kind of damage to the neurons in SWIY brain. My advice: leave it. Please note that MDMA use can use epileptic seizures. If SWIY brain is reacting in this way to MDMA, I would consider using it again. Please be carefull.
For swim, there is nothing similar between the mdma and the mcpp. Effectively, swiy can find more and more of pills with mcpp, sold as of the mdma, in Holland and in Belgium. But, mcpp effects are far from being interesting, nausea, vomits, fever, tense muscles, etc....
Old 30-07-2009, 22:39

Male
Jinova is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiphris View Post
then all of a sudden, swim's head started tingling and going numb and had a intense throbbing sensation in the back of the brain, swim completely stopped sweating, swim's vision was slightly blurred, swim's skin was red, swim's heart felt strong pressure and tightness, and swim's body temperature reached up to 103.4 degrees F.

Any thoughts/responses are appreciated!
The symptoms you describe are consistent with dehydration induced hyperthermia. A terrible headache is consistent with dehydration. The chest tightness described is a result of the blood becoming thicker forcing the heart to work much harder. Also, when the body doesn't have enough water, it begins shutting things down to save water, like sweating. Sweating is the primary means by which the body cools itself. If a person stops sweating, the internal body temperature can increase drastically. This progresses to Heat Exhaustion, Heat Stroke, and then Death. Dehydration and Hyperthermia are the most common causes of MDMA related deaths.

Last edited by Nnizzle; 01-12-2010 at 15:45. Reason: formatting
Old 31-07-2009, 09:58
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

35 y/o Male from Earth
Dr. Satan really knows their shit.Dr. Satan really knows their shit.Dr. Satan really knows their shit.Dr. Satan really knows their shit.Dr. Satan really knows their shit.Dr. Satan really knows their shit.Dr. Satan really knows their shit.Dr. Satan really knows their shit.
Points: 1,591, Level: 6 Points: 1,591, Level: 6 Points: 1,591, Level: 6

Satan saw many similar cases, a strong fever, burns of lips, red patches etc.... It arrives with certain amphetamines also, as an allergic reaction.
Old 31-07-2009, 10:31
Titanium Member

Female from United States
sandoz1943 really adds to the discussion.sandoz1943 really adds to the discussion.sandoz1943 really adds to the discussion.sandoz1943 really adds to the discussion.sandoz1943 really adds to the discussion.sandoz1943 really adds to the discussion.sandoz1943 really adds to the discussion.
Points: 716, Level: 4 Points: 716, Level: 4 Points: 716, Level: 4
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Without the pills being tested it's hard to say what may have cause the worrysome effects. With all the RC's and such there are allot of pills being sold as MDMA that are not MDMA. I fear there will be allot more posts like this in the future because without testing there realy is no telling what you are buying and what effects you might experience. In a perfect world one would only purchase pills from a trusted source and they would be tested to verify the content but I know that isn't the case. Would strongly suggest not doing pills of unverified substance out in public and without a sitter and start off with a small dose waiting to see how it will hit you before you go popping another.

Share this on:

Tags
ecstasy, mdma, mdma and body temperature, mdma and chest pain, mdma overdose, overdose, piracetam