Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Downers and sleeping pills
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Downers and sleeping pills Anxiety Meds, Sleeping Pills and Skeletal Muscle Relaxants

Closed Thread

Old 29-01-2006, 23:13
Silver Member

blindpanda_eric is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagognog2
Well, now that your lab rat HAS snorted it - write it up! Stop sticking pins in my voodoo doll! Write! I stand by my original premise: No!

Now write it up and stop bitching.
"No!" is wrong. As far as I can find, there is nothing stopping anybody from doing it. Large amounts are just a bump, not a brick wall. I don't have a lab rat, and I still know nobody that has done it. However, I'm not about to just go and do it.

Sadly enough, it is not suppose to taste like caffeine. (
Old 30-01-2006, 00:25
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
bcStoner420 is captain of the psychonauts.bcStoner420 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 694, Level: 4 Points: 694, Level: 4 Points: 694, Level: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpanda_eric
"No!" is wrong. As far as I can find, there is nothing stopping anybody from doing it. Large amounts are just a bump, not a brick wall. I don't have a lab rat, and I still know nobody that has done it. However, I'm not about to just go and do it.

Sadly enough, it is not suppose to taste like caffeine. (
You would most likely have to have a good amount of experience with the 2 substances to be able to distinguish them apart by taste alone. Research the product with google a little more, see what the approx. LD50 for it is, then snort some if your still keen on it. If your worried about pain, snort a tiny bit at first to see how it feels. Physically there is no real danger to snorting it, but it may very well also be pointless and more hastle than ingesting orally.

Anyway, if you do try it, let us know how it works and if, in your opinion, it is worthwhile.

P.S: It would be nice if you could just give nagognog a little respect and at least get his name right, even if he disagrees with you.
Old 30-01-2006, 00:41
Banned

Male
Nagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,186, Level: 8 Points: 3,186, Level: 8 Points: 3,186, Level: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpanda_eric
hey.. it works
I beg your pardon. And this is pathetic. However I may have been wrong to try to dissuade you from huffing a muscle-relaxant/tranquilizer....
Old 30-01-2006, 00:47
Silver Member

blindpanda_eric is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1 Points: 82, Level: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagognog2
I beg your pardon. And this is pathetic. However I may have been wrong to try to dissuade you from huffing a muscle-relaxant/tranquilizer....
Ahh, sorry, I see how that looks now. I was responding to "let Woodman deal with it." My fault, screwed up the context.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcStoner420
You would most likely have to have a good amount of experience with the 2 substances to be able to distinguish them apart by taste alone. Research the product with google a little more, see what the approx. LD50 for it is, then snort some if your still keen on it. If your worried about pain, snort a tiny bit at first to see how it feels. Physically there is no real danger to snorting it, but it may very well also be pointless and more hastle than ingesting orally.

Anyway, if you do try it, let us know how it works and if, in your opinion, it is worthwhile.

P.S: It would be nice if you could just give nagognog a little respect and at least get his name right, even if he disagrees with you.
Thank you, that is exactly what I needed to hear.

& don't get me wrong, I respect nago, but afterall he is a troll (his user title). I didn't expect him to respond seriously to me at all.
Old 30-01-2006, 00:54
Banned

Male
Nagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,186, Level: 8 Points: 3,186, Level: 8 Points: 3,186, Level: 8
The "Troll" closes the thread. Bam!
Old 20-01-2009, 05:57
Banned

Male
lerms is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
snorting soma

swim is wondering snorting a ground up 350mg soma would be more effective that taking it. or if it would even be effective at all?
Old 20-01-2009, 06:38
Psychedelic Shepherdess

37 y/o Female from United Kingdom
Jatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%
Re: snorting soma

Amazing what UTFSE does isn't it?

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15588
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72279
Closed Thread

Share this on:

Tags
bioavailability, caffeine, carisoprodol, carisprodol, drug, drugs, drugs forum, muscle relaxant, muscle relaxers, plugging, relaxer, snorting, snorting drugs, soma, speed, suma