Notices

Tryptamines Tryptamines and indoles.

Old 03-02-2004, 11:05
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

licued is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
5-MeO-AMT experience

Hey, I would just like to say, the only Drug besides Weed I've ever done is 5-MeO-AMT...as odd as that may sound it's true.....I will post my experince on 5-MeO-AMT here....enjoi...

"Alright, well it started off with mar and my friend, I wanted to order this stuff called 5-MeO-AMT because I heard it was really cool...I never tripped off anything in my life before but it was pretty intense.

I didn't have a scale and I really had no clue what the dosage I took was at the time.... the reason I say 30-40mg was because I remember approx how much I took and what it looked like...and when I weighed out the amount on a scale after this whole experience from my memory of how much I took...it weighed out to at least 30mg.yea it's a lot...

So I was sitting there...and I dosed I remember around 5:30, by just taking some out of a bottle and putting it on my tongue and eating it.... and around 7:00 I felt kinda funny and dizzy. But it was pleasant.... I started thinking really crazy thoughts like I could morph, I didn’t feel abnormal though, I just kept thinking weird thoughts...it was the winter of 02.... and there was snow outside.... so I kept saying to my friend "I can morph".... so I went outside and wrote in the snow "I can morph" about 10 times before he came outside and said what the hell re you doing.... I was very excited and feeling very good and awkward.... so then I decided to dose a little more.yea I know not smart... anyways

I came inside and I was thinking to myself what if I took to much, and I wasn’t really sure of what this whole exp was going to turn out to be...like I said...I barley smoked weed...and I never tripped...so I knew I was ion for something pretty coo...I started listing to rank 1 - airwave (vocal mix).... and then I felt like I was on a motorcycle...I was running all across the room for a good 20 minutes while my friend eagerly played along and chased me...we wasn’t tripping just having fun with me

So I started getting REALLY hyper...and I was afraid my heart was beating to fast...so I laid down.... and I started feeling a little uncomfortable.... and out of NOWEHRE I blinked and EVERYTHING was a different color and had tracers with different colors around it...I looked at the bed sheets and they started swirling around and making designs...then I started feeling sick and I puce’s on the floor...I got up and looked and in the merrier and my face was all cut up and had slashes all over it...then I looked at the walls and it was if they had turned into skin, they where all cut up and bleeding everywhere and blood was squirting everywhere.....I then looked back at myself into the mirror and my face totally changed...it started morphing into a demonic figure in which I can't really describe in words....it looked very evil though and my whole face was bloody....I was kinda scared but I kept saying "I'm tripping, I'll enjoy this even if this is crazy as HELL"...so I told my friend we should drive down town

...He gets in my car and we start driving...we went down the long hill in which we have to take to get down town.... and all around me was red and blue flashing lights that I kept seeing and it look like cops where EVERYWHERE, it seemed so real to....

So we finally get down town and I'm seeing crazy tracers and having the craziest thoughts every...my whole way of thinking changed more then I could ever describe it ever...I figure d out the meaning of life in my head but I couldn't explain it because I wanted someone to record it...I actually was explaining it for 1 1/2 hours talking so fast like I was on speed...but then I suddenly stopped my friend said and I kept screaming "we need to record this." because I didn't think it was worth explaining it if nobody was going to remember...because who would remember word for word 2+ hour conversation....anyway

We got to a gas station and my friends eyes turned into HUGE fish eyes...I was like "Holy s*it", it was getting really crazy. Then I looked across the street and there where ladders coming out of the ground...then near me the ladders where coming out of the ground...finally thousands of ladders where coming out of the ground and they extended and kept growing into the sky until I couldn't see them anymore...fanny the thousands of red ladders disconnected in millions of parts and they turned into confetti.... and the wind was blowing all the confetti around.... then I looked across the street again and saw thousands of tiny police officers jumping through a window in a pharmacy (CV*)...the building was on fire and it was really crazy....

We went to the next parking lot over and I continued to explain the meaning of life to some of my friends...it was so crazy and in-depth that I had a lot of people interested in what I was saying.... but it got to a point where it got so in-depth and so confusing that a lot of people lost track of what I was saying...but I still was talking to one friend....

I was in the car at one point and I was starting in front of me...a wave of every color in the world was in front of me...transparent, and interchanging g in it's place, like a wave of rainbows in front of you that are changing all the time...not swirling but just changing colors.... the blue would turn into red, red turn into green, and I was always seeing this CRAZY visual of a transparent rainbow...

Finally we moved across the street to hang gout some more.... out of nowhere it turned into daytime. But not just the sun coming out...not just the lighting changing.... but the entire atmosphere of daytime...there where more cars...the shadowing where the sun hit was perfect, everything about it being daytime and all the characteristics of day time came true. I was amazed.... and then it turned back into night

I kept moving my hand and the tracers from me moving my hand would turn into object then disappear.... if I moved my hand in a circular motion it would have made a cone, or something like that, and I would just pickup the cone and throw it....

There came a point where I was so into the trip that I couldn’t even take it anymore...I wanted to explain the meaning of life SO bad, but I also wanted to trip and enjoy the whole experience...but the thing was, I couldn't do both, so I had to choose.... I would be explaining the meaning of life and then I would stop and say "Oh man.... look at that ...that's so beautiful.... I can't believe this is happening...ANYWAYS." and I would continue explaining the meaning of life...

The last thing I really remember 100% was when I sitting in my car explaining it and my friends drove off, and their car turned into a space ship and flew away...

I then went into some bizarre dreamy state...I was going back in time...but it was to bizarre to explain and my memory is a bit fuzzy on what happened.... I remember either in the dream or in real life seeing a vision of me sitting where I was in the beginning of the trip...when I was laying on the bed and everything first started...but then the time was going backwards and night and day where going within matters of seconds.... the time was flying backwards, and I remember going through a mythical psycadelic tunnel going back into time, and remembering things I did when I was litter.... and so many crazy things where happing I just don't really remember them all, I do remember seeing myself in a heart with my ex gf who I loved at the time, and I remember us in a heart and the words "****** (my name)and Andrea (the girls name)" where repeating in the experience/dream/whatever the hell I was in for about ...30 minutes?....I saw much more but I don't remember what it was, I remember it was absolutely astonishing though...

Then.... after I woke up ...I remember I was typing, "we need to record this" on AIM a bunch of times, and I was crying because I wanted to explain the meaning so badly...then...as this was happening...my mom came to my friends house...

The reason she came was because she knew I was supposed to be home at 10:00.... and it was 10:15, and I always call, and she was trying to call me to see where I was but couldn’t get in touch with me, so she decided to come to my friends house cause she was worried and wondered where I was...

When I came to the door my mom instantly knew there was something very wrong with me...I saw my mom morphing into an evil "version" of my dad...then morphing back to my mom, and it went on a few times...back and fourth...I was so bugged out by it that I started swinging at my mom, and hitting everything...I never hit her but my friend was there to restrain me...finally somehow I got into the car and my mom was speeding to bring me to the hospital...I went to jump out of the car, but she grabbed me and pulled me back in...I remember stumbling into the hospital and a police officer being there and he tried to calm me down but I was so pissed off that I was going crazy trying to swing at him.... then they hand cuffed me to a bed and tried asking me a bunch of questions.... all I remember was waking up and seeing that my arms where hand cuffed but I was so relaxed my mom and dad where there and I looked at my dad's beard and it floated off and sand was blowing all around his beard...it was almost like it was being stretched off his face and his beard turned into sand....then my mom had 5 sets of eyes rotating around here face...it was her eyes with her glasses, and then I heard beeps and euphoric sounds like chimes of a calm twinkle or bells....and silver strings, beams and particles floating in the air....I went back to "sleep"...and continued having crazy dreams....when I woke up I was in a hospital 30 minutes away....and by then, I was in ICU (intensive Care Unit)... I looked at my hand and there was a tornado of my arm hairs swirling around on my hand...my hand was swirling around where the tornado was and it was totally crazy.... I then went aback to sleep and about 5 hours later everything seemed to be kosher.... I asked my mom what time it was and I looked at the clock and the clock was flying backwards in time...but everything was done (everything being all the visuals)...so I was thinking to myself what the hell is going on.... is the clock broken? So I asked my mom if the clock was broken and she said "no, you're still imagining things".... and I was just like "holy shit that's crazy...." cause I looked at it again and it was stilling going backwards...

After the hospital experience they said I was taking 5-MeO-DiPT and that 5-MeO-AMT doesn’t exist.... shows how dumb they are...

After everything, I had a different way of thinking for a very long time, about 2 weeks - 3 months...I'm not really sure...my hand to eye coordination was f**ked...and I type at about 110 wpm, play bass, piano, guitar, and skateboard.... and I just couldn't do any of it without a huge struggle...I feel that I'm 95%, if not 100% better from everything now, but I don’t think I would OD again...do it again...who knows...I did about 3 times afterwards in much smaller doses, but hey, I guess I'm kinda crazy like that... ;P, it's life, live it up, but don't be stupid like me and not know how much you're taking of a serious drug like this....this stuff is no joke at all....I've known many people who've taken it and had no reaction at all, cept for a lil buz, and very lil visuals. It could have broken down though because 5-MeO-AMT isn't the most stable of chemicals.... but don't chance it, you can die much quicker then you think....

Btw....sorry for the typo's, didn't really feel like spell checking the whole thing, after all, who's grading this? ; P"

Hope you guys got a little education, information, and enjoi'ment outa that ;p, be easy.

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 25-01-2010 at 02:59. Reason: prefix
Old 14-01-2005, 04:21
Gold Member

Male from Sweden
Triple7 really adds to the discussion.Triple7 really adds to the discussion.Triple7 really adds to the discussion.Triple7 really adds to the discussion.Triple7 really adds to the discussion.Triple7 really adds to the discussion.
Points: 760, Level: 4 Points: 760, Level: 4 Points: 760, Level: 4
That is hell of a trip!!

Plenty of guys died from this one!!

Hmm... for how long can one store 5-meo-amt?? I read in another site
about taking this nasal might be upto 100 times stronger than oral..
and that it then seems to be as potent as lsd.. anyone been risky to
snorth this??

(PS: If you have this, do not try to snorth it if you don't know what you are doing.. You risk to die!!)

Old 14-01-2005, 09:18
Silver Member

greenman420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1

30 - 40mgs? Your lucky you didn't die. Seirously this is some potent shit from what I've read. It's active in the 1-3 mg range.

Just another example of why their cracking down on these things.
Old 14-01-2005, 15:48
Gold Member

37 y/o Male from Germany
anj0vis is on the way upanj0vis is on the way upanj0vis is on the way up
Points: 389, Level: 3 Points: 389, Level: 3 Points: 389, Level: 3
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%
has there really been any confirmed reports of 5-meo-amt deaths?
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/5meo...amt_info1.shtm l

In Erowid there is only one second hand report of an unconfirmed death. Not that it wouldn't be possible to knock yourself to death with this, but I don't believe it is going to happen with that amount. Bad things might happen though, as those hospitalization reports reveal.
Old 17-01-2005, 10:51
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
dr ACE really adds to the discussion.dr ACE really adds to the discussion.dr ACE really adds to the discussion.dr ACE really adds to the discussion.dr ACE really adds to the discussion.dr ACE really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,244, Level: 5 Points: 1,244, Level: 5 Points: 1,244, Level: 5
Activity: 26.8% Activity: 26.8% Activity: 26.8%
the nasal routeis considerably more potent but obviously more dangerous its active at very small ammounts 1.5mg and less.body loadcan be unbearable if your not prepared Edited by: dr ACE
Old 18-01-2005, 03:43
Silver Member

greenman420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1

I can only imagine snorting any RC would be dangerous because of not only the intensity, but the wear and tear it has on your sinuses. A friend of mine used dpt for a while and at first it didn't effect him but he had to quit because everytime he would snort it his sinuses would get worse and worse. He said they would blow up like balloons for a week.
Old 05-02-2005, 12:28

Male from Earth
NoWorldOrder should review received reputation comments.
Points: 480, Level: 3 Points: 480, Level: 3 Points: 480, Level: 3

I just came down from 10 hour trip off of 5mgs of 5-meo-amt. It was great. Lot's of euphoria and rolling feeling like X. I think a 30+ mg dose is not only life threatening but also a waste of money
Old 12-02-2005, 23:10

slasher638 is an unknown quantity at this point

5-meo-amt was the frist thing i ever triped. Isnorted a eyed 2 mg bumb and experinced extream nusaea for abouta hour. I could not imagin any more than that much less 30 mg. dude your crazy
Old 15-02-2005, 05:41
Silver Member

Male from United States
Lacognac69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 205, Level: 2 Points: 205, Level: 2 Points: 205, Level: 2
so would you guys say that this stuff is similar to LSD? I have heard various things saying that it was a pretty similar type of trip. Can someone tell me the similarities and differences between the 5meo amt and lsd and if there is another rc that is more similar to lsd.
Old 15-02-2005, 14:10
Titanium Member

Male
fastandbulbous really adds to the discussion.fastandbulbous really adds to the discussion.fastandbulbous really adds to the discussion.fastandbulbous really adds to the discussion.fastandbulbous really adds to the discussion.fastandbulbous really adds to the discussion.
Points: 742, Level: 4 Points: 742, Level: 4 Points: 742, Level: 4

There are a hell of a lot more RC's that are closer to LSD than 5-methoxy AMT.

5-methoxyAMT is more speedy than LSD (a bit like AMT in that respect), the depth is much less, even with high doses (it's just a different quality of experience alltogether), the visuals aren't crisp, rapidly morphing complex geometric shapes, but are more like your vision gets smeared, rather than crisp multiple image tracers, and finally, it's just poisonous muck; it's so close in structure to erotonin that it (well has all the aspects of) lights up the 5HT3 receptors, hence the opening the sluice gates at both ends (vomiting and the squirts AT THE SAME TIME. Really unpleasant).

Virtually every other orally active tryptamine is closer to LSD than 5-methoxy AMT, but fuckwits out there insist on putting it onto blotter and selling it as LSD. purely because of the low active dose
Old 16-02-2005, 01:49

mariecurie is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 345, Level: 2 Points: 345, Level: 2 Points: 345, Level: 2
SWIM accidentally dosed himself on 5-MeO-AMT one night when he was
working with it in the lab. He suspects the dose was about 1 mg
insufflated.

The trip lasted a good twelve hours, was fairly speedy, and had an
amazing amount of visuals for how low-key the feeling of tripping was.
What I mean is that this chemist told me he didn't feel like he was
tripping very hard, but he had OEV and CEV out the wazoo. Nausea was
insignificant although he did develop slightly less solid excretions
for a few hours towards the end of the accidential trip. CEVs were very
"rapidly morphing" as fastandbulbous described them and, interestingly
enough, they tended to be in black/white/gray as opposed to color.

Coming down he reported a MAJOR headache.

fastandbulbous, what orally active tryptamine do you personally find to be most similar to LSD?

Old 16-02-2005, 14:46
Titanium Member

Male
fastandbulbous really adds to the discussion.fastandbulbous really adds to the discussion.fastandbulbous really adds to the discussion.fastandbulbous really adds to the discussion.fastandbulbous really adds to the discussion.fastandbulbous really adds to the discussion.
Points: 742, Level: 4 Points: 742, Level: 4 Points: 742, Level: 4

Most of the 4-hydroxy dialkyltryptamines are fairly similar (although obviously a lot similar to psilocybin), and AMT has a certain MDMA/LSD combo type feeling, but for something that is actually close to LSD, the only way I've managed that is by combining two drugs (psilocybin and amphetamine). That had the hard, 'in your face' edge of LSD (I think LSD is different to other psychedelics as it is active at dopamine receptors as well - probably why the addition of amphetamine gave it the hard LSD edge, as opposed to the childlike playfullness of psilocybin).

My problem with 5-methoxy AMT (as well as just about all of the 5-methoxytryptamine derivatives, except 5-methoxy DMT, but thats most probably because it doesn't get near the gut) is than I get vicious nausea and casesof thesquirts to varying degrees. All of the tryptamine do that to me to some degree (but a lot less than the 5-methoxy derivatives), but with some of them (psilocin/psilocybin, iprocin and AMT) the benefits hugely outway the mild discomorts experienced.

I've not taken LSD for years now (too physically and mentally exhausting), so my real favourites are the 4-alkylphenethylamines/amphetamines - 2C-D, 2C-E and DOM (sadly only had DOM once), although the 2C-T-x series are interesting, and I do really like 2C-C (never had 2C-B and 2C-I easily reaches the 'familiarity breeds contempt' stage).

The methylenedioxy phens/amphets/cathinones are so far removed from the LSD type experience that I don't think they're appropriate here
Old 23-03-2005, 02:45

mariecurie is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 345, Level: 2 Points: 345, Level: 2 Points: 345, Level: 2
Honestly I don't know how you can compare 5-MeO-AMT to LSD or MDMA at
all. I mean sure, you will hallucinate so it can be compared to
LSD...but if you compare all of the hallucinogens, there are many many
that are much closer to LSD and MDMA.

I have a friend who ordered 500 mg of this stuff a long time ago and
would snort 5-10 mg bumps of it all the time. I think that natural
tolerance might vary a lot from person to person with this stuff, but I
certainly know that insufflated it isn't much more dangerous than
orally.

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 25-01-2010 at 02:55. Reason: remove old code,
Old 23-03-2005, 03:58
Gold Member

39 y/o Male from Canada
QGdoxl is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 666, Level: 4 Points: 666, Level: 4 Points: 666, Level: 4
500mg are sure it wasn't AMT and not 5-meO-AMT?
Old 28-03-2005, 20:02

thelizardking8945 is an unknown quantity at this point
my 5 meo amt experience

SWIM ordered some from a trustworthy site (i plan on giving the
site once i get access to the sources thread). he didnt have mg scale,
so he dilluted it in alcohol, then dropped so many drops onto some
saran wrap (he did the math so they were 15 mg hits), let the alcohol
evaporate, and gave me two hits.

ok, to start off, this wasnt too fun for me. I licked the 15 mg hit at
work(im a lifeguard), then swallowed the small saran wrap it was on for
goode measure. It made me puke after about 45 minutes, so i got sent
home(i got "food poisoning"). When i threw up, however, i threw up the
saran wrap it was on. I think it didnt stay in me long enough for my
body to absorb it tho. so i got another from him and did the same
thing. At that point however, i was feeling out of it, so i felt it
would be workin soon. i laid in my bed and just waited for it to kick
in. after a lil bit, i was feeling totally out of it. Also, i felt like
total shit. I had stomach pains like no other, so i started to puke
again, same thing happened, saran wrap came out again, but by then, it
was already in my system. The whole night i felt like i was having the
flu, just sick as hell. At some points tho, i felt quite good. I
eventually just slept it off, and felt fine again in the morning.

overall, would i do it again? yes, but maybe if i just get it in the
normal form it came in. I trust the kid i got it from very well. I'm
gonna try it again this week, and ill post a report on how it was in
this same thread. The moments i felt good werent like anything ive felt
before. but when i was feeling sick, i wished it was over. Sorry for
not being specific, but there isnt any way i could describe it any
better. hopefully youlll see me update this thread soon.

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 25-01-2010 at 04:24. Reason: prefix
Old 29-03-2005, 05:00
Gold Member

Male from Netherlands
BlueMystic is captain of the psychonauts.BlueMystic is captain of the psychonauts.BlueMystic is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 814, Level: 4 Points: 814, Level: 4 Points: 814, Level: 4

I'm not sure from what you said if you did both doses the same day. If you did. Then how long you waited to redose after puking. I don't mean to sound like I am comming down on you, but in the name of harm reduction I would just like to say one thing. Taking 30 mg's of this chem in the same day can be very dangerous. Especially if you haven't had any experience with it to start and don't know your bodies reaction to different doses. 15 mg's is considered a heavy dose. This chem also has ahigh dose response curve. You should consider yourself lucky. I would urge you and others to wait several hours if not until the next day to try again. This is a fairly new chem and little is known about it. Having a good time is not worth taking a chance on one's well being. Whenever experimenting with a newsubstance. One should always start with low doses and slowly work your way up to a comfortable level.Edited by: BlueMystic
Old 29-03-2005, 06:47

Male from United States
korky8097 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 481, Level: 3 Points: 481, Level: 3 Points: 481, Level: 3
Hmmm, i was thinking of trying this chem, but the stomach pains might
be a bit much for my buddy i always trip with. I am usually
fine on anything, never puked on dxm or anything, but he pukes every
time. Hes got a weak stomach i guess, i dont worry too much about
myself after a dramamine or 2 and maybe a bowl, but its hard to enjoy
yourself when your best friend is yaking his brains out.
Old 31-03-2005, 04:27
Palladium Member

Male from United States
allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.allyourbase really adds to the discussion.
Points: 885, Level: 4 Points: 885, Level: 4 Points: 885, Level: 4
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%
meh, you vomit once, then its clean sailing, you also may go BM. I think some of this has to do with its stimulatory effects. particularly the vomiting, it often feels like your stomach is convulsing...like clenching, as though you were on a very very strong CNS stimulant like methcathione. it also may have something to do with its chemical similarity to Bufotenine (N,N, DMS) which is known to cause similar effects although without real activity. 5meoAMT to myenslaved midget underling,was far more euphoric than ecstasy.... Edited by: allyourbase
Old 13-07-2012, 03:58
Silver Member

36 y/o Male from United States
auriuman78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Re: 5-MeO-AMT experience

Well this experience was an old one but here it goes...

Weight: 160
Sex: Male
Sub: 5-MeO-AMT
Dose: 35mg

This was my monkey's first experience with this one but he'd read that a strong dose was around 7 or 8 mg. Since my monkey has an unusually high tolerance for most things, he chose to go high. His experience was rather amazing.

He started off in a park a few blocks from his house sitting under a shelter around noon. Listening to Pink Floyd's Animals album via mp3 player. About 20 min after dose he started feeling rather sick and had to go off into a tree cluster out of public eye to vomit, just a little. By the time he'd come back to the shelter things had took off. The shelter foundation was that polished marbly looking concrete but to my monkey it looked like dancing dinosaur skeletons perfectly timed to the Floyd album. This went on for about 30 minutes until the increased intensity highly suggested walking back home and leaving the general public eye.

Walking home was very interesting. Totally clear sunny day but my monkey still swears it rained on him all the way home. Upon entering the house he sat with my dachshunds on the floor and played with them for a while until he could no longer tolerate watching them grow longer then shorter over and over. Bathroom trip took an hour due to all the incredibly intricate pulsations and geometries coming from the sponge painted walls in the hallway. Monkey decides house is no good, needs fresh air again.

Upon coming outside the neighbor across the street is on her lawn crying by her tree. Monkey has spoken with her several times about her son's crack problem so monkey naturally feels empathetic and tries to talk to her - not the wisest choice. Monkey cannot remember anything about why she was so upset, only that she kept pulsating in waves between childlike young and very old in appearance. Monkey also noticed he can see the trees breathing. Very cool. Monkey's gf now arrives.

The gf has brought monkey's neighbor's son and his gf home also. The son is ranting and raving about some new church and even has pamphlets. He wants monkey and everyone else to go. Monkey agrees against best reasoning.

Monkey gets to church to find some of the nicest people monkey has ever met and to his relief there is no service tonight but onsite is a house of hope and healing which is open 8a to 8p, we arrived at 8p. The man who opened the door stated that it was ok, they operate by divine appointment anyway. They give monkey water and crackers and we all sit down to watch a short evangelical video in the most beautiful house monkey has ever been in. Completely natural constructions with great pains to adhere to sacred geometries. At some point during the video monkey notices water is starting to accumulate on the ceiling to a depth of several inches but it's a peaceful feeling seeing it up there as if monkey were not looking up at ceiling but down at ocean. Very cool. Monkey gets led to a prayer room where it gets really intense.

On the wall in shimmering gold writing is the bible verse John 3:16. Monkey looks above and behind him trying to see the projector that must be shining this on the wall as it is not merely shiny gold writing but it is emblazoned boldly lit up golden manuscript. But there is no projector present. Two men come in and lead monkey through a prayer. While monkey's eyes are closed and these men are praying for monkey he gets many visions of the cross, several flashes of the brutal tortures that were documented of Christ's last hours, the water on the ceiling has deepened and suddenly monkey sees himself from above, looking down on himself. He can see the men praying for him and him rocking back and forth gently. Monkey looks up and for an unknown period of time all monkey sees are living mandelbrot fractals. Next thing monkey remembers is one of the men praying for him asking if he was ok. Monkey answered never better, thank you.

A picture was taken of monkey and his group that night and posted on their board of memorable moments there at the house. Monkey's gf took everyone home then took monkey home and fell asleep while monkey toyed around in the living room on an old super nintendo playing f-zero. Slowly near the 14 hour mark a huge headache began to settle quickly in. All monkey could think of was that famous horrific line "Too much too much, you took too much man. Don't fight it or you'll get brain bubbles, aneurysms. Too much too much bro."

Monkey fell asleep around the 16 hour mark with one hell of a headache watching the most amazing living fractal light show on the back of his eyelids, amused, enlightened and happy.

Share this on:

Tags
5-meo-amd hospitilization, 5-meo-amt, 5-meo-amt experiences, 5-meo-amt overdose, amt, drugs, drugs-forum, hallucination, measuring 5-meo-amt