Register Tags

Notices

Old 07-10-2008, 05:39
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

31 y/o Male
H-Lover is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
how do i get sure that the DOG can not find the drug !????

hy i wonder if anybody knows how i can get sure that the police if they come with the dog cant find swims drugs ????
what to do ? parfum ??? coffe ?? does it really work ????
Old 07-10-2008, 13:41
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.Rightnow289 really knows their shit.
Points: 4,305, Level: 9 Points: 4,305, Level: 9 Points: 4,305, Level: 9
Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5%
Re: how do i get sure that the DOG can not find the drug !????

SWIM is pretty sure they have seen scent proof bags but whether they actually work or not is another thing.
Old 07-10-2008, 17:05
Banned

24 y/o Male
youdontknow is an unknown quantity at this point

^^im pretty sure they dont.^^

Ive always heard that putting it in the middle of a fresh can of ground coffee will do the trick.
Old 07-10-2008, 22:11

38 y/o Male from United States
Richard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline MedlineRichard_smoker must mainline Medline
Points: 3,596, Level: 8 Points: 3,596, Level: 8 Points: 3,596, Level: 8

you should watch the videos available on this site..."never get busted again."

taught by a dog trainer, he says that coffee grounds don't work. basically says that they smell particles on the outside of the bags from stuffing the product into the bags. basically, if precautions are taken, and the bags have been stuffed recently, the dogs shouldn't smell anything. unless there are particles of illegal on the outside of the bags.
Old 07-10-2008, 22:30

Male
tryptamaster needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

at swims school ehy bring in drug dogs to sniff em lockers, one of swims freinds puts his bud inside a deoderant stick under the stick in his backpack and the dogs cdnt smell it. but i wudnt trust this. swim tried this with some stanky danky hindu kush and u could smeel it a lil even with all that deoderant haha.vacum seal that shit if ur really wried.
Old 10-10-2008, 17:27
Gold Member

26 y/o Male from United Kingdom
mickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medline
Points: 2,651, Level: 7 Points: 2,651, Level: 7 Points: 2,651, Level: 7
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

A tried and tested method, which, if you take care, will never let swiy down.

swim has often found swimself in the situation where by swim needs to take naughty, smelly things across borders.

without going into specific details....

If swiy *completely* immerses the package in a liquid then it is impossible for even the best of sniffers to smell.

Immersing in shampoo is often used, although alot of police know about this, so if there's any suspicion they will check it.

Obviously though, there are many other domestic liquids with similar properties, so have a little think, and there swiy are!

The two things to remember are; immerse the package *completely*, and don't give the police any reason to suspect swiy in the first place. i.e. don't be intoxicated, act suspicious, or get caught for anything else first.

Oh, and make sure swiy wraps the package up very well in something waterproof before swiy immerses it!!!!!!

This method has been tested by swim, in a full on hour long car/person search, complete with one of France's finest sniffer dogs......and they found nothing except some king size rizla and swims legit methadone pills. You should have seen their faces.......baffled!!!

Post Quality Evaluations:
very helpful information. swiy must have been sweating it while they were searching though :)
very nice info, especially as it's europe-specific
Old 10-10-2008, 18:16
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Routemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,361, Level: 7 Points: 2,361, Level: 7 Points: 2,361, Level: 7

Layer your baggies between rashers of bacon, with bacon forming the outer layers, of course. The dog starts sniffing around in your fridge and seems very excited about...bacon! *adopts stern voice* "I think you need to send this animal back to basic training, officer. Harrumph!".

Edit: Routemaster Flash accepts no responsibility for possible repercussions due to using this tactic (which he just made up).

Last edited by Routemaster Flash; 10-10-2008 at 18:31.
Old 11-10-2008, 04:01
Palladium Member

Male from United States
fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.fiveleggedrat really knows their shit.
Points: 1,646, Level: 6 Points: 1,646, Level: 6 Points: 1,646, Level: 6

For the last time, NO METHOD is foolproof. A smell can pass through solid concrete over time.

Swim personally would wrap whatever several times over in a thick, dense material, and coat the outside with something VERY strong smelling, and then reseal the object many more times.
Old 11-10-2008, 15:16
Gold Member

26 y/o Male from United Kingdom
mickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medlinemickey_bee must mainline Medline
Points: 2,651, Level: 7 Points: 2,651, Level: 7 Points: 2,651, Level: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveleggedrat View Post
For the last time, NO METHOD is foolproof.
As far as smell is concerned, no dog can smell something,(provided it's not *just* under the surface), if it's completely immersed in a liquid.
Old 11-10-2008, 21:00
Gold Member

43 y/o Male from United Kingdom
jon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medlinejon-q must mainline Medline
Points: 3,676, Level: 9 Points: 3,676, Level: 9 Points: 3,676, Level: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey_bee View Post
As far as smell is concerned, no dog can smell something,(provided it's not *just* under the surface), if it's completely immersed in a liquid.
This is very true for tracking dogs they are unable to follow scents across/through water,but as for drug sniffing detection swiy is not so sure(i don't no either way)however drugs have been detected hidden in water cistern tanks by drug sniffer dogs..
As usual swim will research and post any facts(either for or against this theory)...
Old 11-10-2008, 21:05
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United States
wespawloski is a decent psychonaut.wespawloski is a decent psychonaut.

Quote:
For the last time, NO METHOD is foolproof. A smell can pass through solid concrete over time.

Swim personally would wrap whatever several times over in a thick, dense material, and coat the outside with something VERY strong smelling, and then reseal the object many more times.
The smell sensation is a molecule of said substance reaching receptors in your nose. If SWIY could get a 100% non permeable container, he would be safe. Although, in that case there may be residue, if SWIY is clean he could be safe
Old 12-10-2008, 12:58
Silver Member

46 y/o Female from United Kingdom
Lisa J is a decent psychonaut.

SWIM has trained tracking dogs, protection dogs & hunting dogs all her life, good scenting dogs will follow a trail through still water, scent particles will rise to the surface of water and can be detected by a dog ( just think about otter/mink hounds which hunt in water!). Scent/smells will go through many plastic bags even when these bags are waterproof, if you doubt this put some tripe in a plastic bag in a warm room and then tell SWIM you can't smell it a few days later.
Much of what the drug dog detects will be on the outside of the bag through handling so being extra extra careful will help, then re-bag it a few more times before emersing in liquid or in a very fine dense powder such as baby powder, making sure at each point there is no outside contamination from hands/hair/clothing or even breathing (use dust mask).
No method is 100% foolproof!, lady luck and how good the dog is on the day plays a big part. SWIM knows a lot of dealers who simply keep it plugged
Old 12-10-2008, 14:37

Male
dpayne is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1

Well one method is 100% foolproof - create a vapour proof vacuum to conceal the substance in. Can this be done? Is this done? How are biological nervce gases etc stored to not allow vapours to escape? We've been to the moon people.... Will law enforcement never release information about such things to the public if ever found to be happening. Who knows....

SwiD remembers never get busted again and best advice was make sure not to touch product and then touch the outer vacuum sealed bags.
Change containers/ baggies at last possible chance before moving and vacuum seal repeatedly using fluids inbetween layers to help mask/ slow down vapours escaping.

Ie if swim has been handling substance x, vacuum seals 100000 times but hands are still contaminated when handling 100000th bag then thats 99999 wasted bags cause ya just done n screwed it up......

Be smart but nothing is ever 100% in this world let alone concealing drugs...

Numerous sources in law enforcement can be readily found stating that vacuum sealing is effective, and does prevent detection. If handling/ packaging is carefully handled.

Last edited by dpayne; 12-10-2008 at 14:49.
Old 25-10-2008, 05:42
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from United States
biggpri is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1
Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5%

deer urine supposedly works, according to a former narcotics task agent. also, having a cat in the car or hiding the drugs in food can throw the drug dog off. deer urine scent can probably be purchased at a hunting supply store.
Old 26-10-2008, 19:28

Male
Riddled should review received reputation comments.
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by H-Lover View Post
hy i wonder if anybody knows how i can get sure that the police if they come with the dog cant find swims drugs ????
A vaccume sealed jar of water with your contents submerged inside should prevent any sniffer dogs from finding it.
Old 26-10-2008, 19:41
Silver Member

42 y/o Male from United States
MEKONE is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 116, Level: 1 Points: 116, Level: 1 Points: 116, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard_smoker View Post
you should watch the videos available on this site..."never get busted again.".
VERY good advise!! He really gives you a few good ideas and explains how it works
Quote:
For the last time, NO METHOD is foolproof. A smell can pass through solid concrete over time..
That is exactly what the video says.The smell comes through after awhile.

Quote:
Does SWIM know if the SWIMMER is planning on transporting the goods or are they just looking for a place at home to hide their stash,also is this a significant amount we are speaking of or just enough for personal use which would be MUCH easier to hide?As per the video it says that above head is a good place to stash.
Old 03-03-2009, 20:58

Male
jimnaseum is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

My concern would be that I'm in a real bad neighborhood and I just walked out of a suspicious house, or a suspicious character just walked up to my car and had a conversation. And a cop spots me.
I would like to have a small hollow metal container that screws together and fits up my butthole, or a plastic container that would fit in my mouth and swallow if necessary.

Or an airtight smellproof knob in my car, the idea being you can get it stashed before the blue and red lights flash on behind your car, and to find it the police would have to take your car apart.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cat id.jpg (30.1 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg cops.jpg (32.3 KB, 26 views)
Old 04-03-2009, 12:42
Palladium Member

Routemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPAC

^^Haha, I love the idea of a drug stash being hidden inside donuts to throw off a cop's sense of smell in the same was as using raw bacon for the police dog as I suggested upthread.
Old 07-03-2009, 19:19

Male
rhudson is a decent psychonaut.rhudson is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 143, Level: 1 Points: 143, Level: 1 Points: 143, Level: 1

Quote:
Some of the methods which have already been mentioned are good, some are not (coffee). If you have access to any kind of lab equipment the best method is to store the product inside a vacuum. Not a vacuum sealed container, but literally a container which has been evacuated to a high grade laboratory vacuum. Smell particles are generally spread by convection which is impossible if there is no medium in which this can occur. It also helps to chill the container you are storing the product in (whether or not you have pumped it to a vacuum) because the process of convection will be slower in this case owing to the decreased thermal energy of the medium (at absolute zero there should be nearly no convection, of course you won't reach this).

Barring a true vacuum, the best method is probably to take the product, vacuum seal it several times in plastic, immerse it in water, freeze that, vacuum seal that in a glass container, put it in the freezer, and set your freezer to the absolute lowest setting it has. The last stage of vacuum sealing may be skipped if you find it impractical to vacuum seal a jar of ice owing to the expansion of the water. Also if you have borosilicate (lab) glassware instead of regular glass that is preferable as it is less permeable and more durable.

Of course one might not want to store drugs in his/her freezer because it is not the least conspicuous place. In this case one should do the same as above but without the freezing process (or just freeze it ahead of time the container won't be needed for long).
Old 08-03-2009, 03:03
Banned

Male
Picass035 is a decent psychonaut.Picass035 is a decent psychonaut.

SWIM is surprised none of you SWIMMERS mentioned *activated charcoal*. The idea here being that SWIM's DOC be put in a bag for example, and surrounded with activated charcoal in an effort to have any smell absorbed by said product.
Old 08-03-2009, 08:07

Male
rhudson is a decent psychonaut.rhudson is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 143, Level: 1 Points: 143, Level: 1 Points: 143, Level: 1

Quote:
I just finished watching never get busted and the author brings up a good point. Smells take time to permeate stuff so the a good method is to pack your drugs into whatever container you are using immediately before you need to evade detection. Also be sure not to contaminate your hands (wear gloves and dispose of them) or the outside of that container.
Old 16-03-2009, 13:31
Silver Member

Male
Yetti is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 135, Level: 1 Points: 135, Level: 1 Points: 135, Level: 1

SWIM once watched an episode of MANswers on Spike TV and they had an ex-dog handler on the show. The ex-cop said that you can't really trick the dog effectively, but you can trick the handler.

His idea was to hide the drugs in a grocery bag with food items like ground beef. The idea being that the dog will alert to the bag and the handler will assume it is because of the food and pull the dog away.

One problem may be that people who habitually use drugs that produce a lot of smoke / resin is that these users and their friends are not always careful about washing their hands, changing clothes, etc before they get into their car. These scents linger and even if you have some MJ tripple vacuum sealed in non-permeable bags, the dog may still alert to the door handle resulting in a search.

SWIM once read that the best place to stash contraband in the car is in a locked briefcase in the trunk of the car. SWIY may still be searched / busted, but this method supposedly helps SWIY's lawyer out a great deal.

(SWIM is not a lawyer or cop or dog trainer...so do not listen to him.)
Old 16-03-2009, 16:02
Palladium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Routemaster Flash
Layer your baggies between rashers of bacon, with bacon forming the outer layers, of course. The dog starts sniffing around in your fridge and seems very excited about...bacon! *adopts stern voice* "I think you need to send this animal back to basic training, officer. Harrumph!".

Edit: Routemaster Flash accepts no responsibility for possible repercussions due to using this tactic (which he just made up).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yetti View Post
SWIM once watched an episode of MANswers on Spike TV and they had an ex-dog handler on the show. The ex-cop said that you can't really trick the dog effectively, but you can trick the handler.

His idea was to hide the drugs in a grocery bag with food items like ground beef. The idea being that the dog will alert to the bag and the handler will assume it is because of the food and pull the dog away.
Old 16-03-2009, 16:49
Silver Member

Male
Yetti is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 135, Level: 1 Points: 135, Level: 1 Points: 135, Level: 1

Hrmm...You aren't LEO in diguise are you?!?!? J/k

I am not allowed to post links yet but if you want to watch the clip, do a google video search for...

manswers: how can you fool a drug sniffing dog?

It should be at the top of the results.

-Yetti.
Old 16-03-2009, 23:23
Silver Member

Male from Australia
Naked Lunch is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1

Swim thinks the best method to avoid detection is to get from your seller to the place you are consuming in the least amount of time possible, then consume the product.
If one has to store it, the best method is in balloons in your mouth, you can always swallow it if need be and retrieve it later thru vomiting or defecation. (defecation is the least desirable way to retrieve it)
Swim found that storing stuff in any place other than the mouth is too greater a risk and it will likely be found out given enough time.

Share this on:

Tags
drug search, drugs dogs, hiding heroin, police searches, stop and search