Old 01-08-2006, 21:36
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
grichards is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Legal GHB Alternatives

Hi there,

I am new to this forum and have been reading about GHB. It sounds like it was pretty amazing. I decided to see if there were any GHB legal alternatives with a Google search and came up with some - but I am dubious about whether they really work or not. I did a search on this forum and came up with nothing. If anyone has any experience with any of these, I would be interested to hear.

There is one in particular that is getting good reports. I'm not sure if it is against rules here to post product links/names, so I will leave it out for now.

Just so you know...my main interest in legal alternative is for sexual purposes. From my reading, it sounds as if GHB was good for sexual improvement.

Cheers!!
Old 01-08-2006, 23:48
Gold Member

Male from United Kingdom
turkeyphant really adds to the discussion.turkeyphant really adds to the discussion.turkeyphant really adds to the discussion.turkeyphant really adds to the discussion.turkeyphant really adds to the discussion.turkeyphant really adds to the discussion.
Points: 934, Level: 4 Points: 934, Level: 4 Points: 934, Level: 4
In the US your only options is 1,4-butanediol. The only things SWIM would really compare to GHB are GBL and 1,4-butanediol. GBL is a List I Chemical and, while 1,4-butanediol isn't scheduled (and isn't likely to be given its use in industry) both are scheduled in Florida, Hawaii, Nevada, New York and Oregon.

2002 - The DEA engaged in a very active campaign to reduce GBL, GHB, and 1,4-butanediol sales over the internet, calling their project Operation Webslinger. In late 2002, the DEA arrested a large number of people for buying and selling GBL over the internet. Be careful.
Old 02-08-2006, 04:05

Male
Hi there,

Thanks for your reply. SWIM is not interested in buying anything that is illegal or on the fringe. On somes sites you can buy products that contain no GBL, GHB or BDO. The main ingredients appear to be L-Theanine and other amino acids. SWIM finds it hard to believe that they could be effective.

Any experience with any of these.
Old 02-08-2006, 06:30

Male from Earth
Thirdedge really knows their shit.Thirdedge really knows their shit.Thirdedge really knows their shit.Thirdedge really knows their shit.Thirdedge really knows their shit.Thirdedge really knows their shit.Thirdedge really knows their shit.Thirdedge really knows their shit.Thirdedge really knows their shit.
Swim is also interested in a legal alternative to GHB etc, however Swim is interested in it for coming down and relaxing rather than sexual purposes. Swim has seen a few products available online, GHR (Growth hormone release), Solar Water and U4EA. The companies pushing these have a reputation for making products that do work, but also for being somewhat secretive about their ingredients. It is Swims understanding that at least some of these products may contain controlled medicines, mislabled as ficticious substances. Swim would be hesitant about ordering these products, but very interested from hearing from any Swims who have done so.
Old 02-08-2006, 07:12

Male
Yes...swim was referring to those exact products. Apparently GHR feels similar to a lighter dose of Renewtrient, which swim understands to be a GBL based product that has been withdrawn? or discontinued.

Swim is definitely interested in other swim's experience with these products.
Old 02-08-2006, 13:53
Banned

38 y/o Male
Snowman needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Quote:
Just so you know...my main interest in legal alternative is for sexual purposes. From my reading, it sounds as if GHB was good for sexual improvement.
IMHO it's not much different to alcohol, best sex drugs allow to concentrate which is not the case for alcolhol, GHB/GBL and most other drugs. Good sex drugs allow concentration or even sharp concentration, good ones are cocaine, kratom and kanna.

Cocaine is too good and thus too addictive so you better don't try this.

Kratom is legal in most countries and works as for sex enhancer taking about 1-2 gram powder taken with some.

Kanna is legal too, dose would be about 200-400 milligram powder or capsules taken with water. It takes 2 hours until it works, for some users it's pure bliss, others don't feel it or get even a headache.

Post Quality Evaluations:
interesting post...
Old 02-08-2006, 13:58
Banned

38 y/o Male
Snowman needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
I meant 'taken with some water'. C'mon, where is the edit feature...
Old 02-08-2006, 23:23
Gold Member

32 y/o Male from Spain
Lehendakari really adds to the discussion.Lehendakari really adds to the discussion.Lehendakari really adds to the discussion.Lehendakari really adds to the discussion.Lehendakari really adds to the discussion.Lehendakari really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,445, Level: 5 Points: 1,445, Level: 5 Points: 1,445, Level: 5
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman
IMHO it's not much different to alcohol, best sex drugs allow to concentrate which is not the case for alcolhol, GHB/GBL and most other drugs. Good sex drugs allow concentration or even sharp concentration, good ones are cocaine, kratom and kanna.

Kanna is legal too, dose would be about 200-400 milligram powder or capsules taken with water. It takes 2 hours until it works, for some users it's pure bliss, others don't feel it or get even a headache.
I disagree with this. GHB is a powerful sexual enhancer and I can tell you it's way more effective than Kanna (Sceletium Tortuosum) for these purposes. Kanna for swim is only a very mild mood lifter. I don't know about krtom and coke though.

One thing swim could try is Yohimbe and Eurycoma Longifolia as a herbal legal alternative and medications like bromocriptine, amineptine, apomorphine......
those are legal and effective for swim's purposes
Old 10-08-2006, 04:11
Banned

36 y/o Male
sourceman is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamu69
I disagree with this. GHB is a powerful sexual enhancer and I can tell you it's way more effective than Kanna (Sceletium Tortuosum) for these purposes. Kanna for swim is only a very mild mood lifter. I don't know about krtom and coke though.

One thing swim could try is Yohimbe and Eurycoma Longifolia as a herbal legal alternative and medications like bromocriptine, amineptine, apomorphine......
those are legal and effective for swim's purposes
SWIM thinks GHB is an amazing chemical. SWIM would never reccommend Yohimbe to anyone though. SWIM knows people who have taken Yohimbe and the feel HORRIBLE. They get the shakes, goose bumps and chills when even in a sauna!! and increased heartbeat and dialated puples. It just seems that is not a "fun" drug/compound..
Old 10-08-2006, 08:20
Silver Member

Male from American Samoa
fishinabottle is a decent psychonaut.fishinabottle is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 191, Level: 2 Points: 191, Level: 2 Points: 191, Level: 2
Your legal alternative is to buy GABA and some MAO-inhibitor (syrian rue for example). The mixture of this is legal but of course completely unpredictive and so you might drop dead. Legally. If you want to do something safe regarding GHB/GBL you have to cross the line or just let it go.

Overthrowing your goverment might help in the long run.
Old 10-08-2006, 18:24

Male from Switzerland
Vanadium is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grichards
Hi there,

I am new to this forum and have been reading about GHB. It sounds like it was pretty amazing. I decided to see if there were any GHB legal alternatives with a Google search and came up with some - but I am dubious about whether they really work or not. I did a search on this forum and came up with nothing. If anyone has any experience with any of these, I would be interested to hear.

There is one in particular that is getting good reports. I'm not sure if it is against rules here to post product links/names, so I will leave it out for now.

Cheers!!
There are some legal GHB alternatives:
SWIY should use GHV or GVL. The effect is similar to GHB but there are small differences...
SWIY can also make 1,4-diacethylbutanediol (an aromatic esther) from butanediol and acetic acid. The effects are less interressant than BDO or GHB.

I think GHB is good for speaking, and sex but orgasmes arent better... GHB reduce the pleasure. If SWIY would fantastic sex pleasure, SWIY should try tryptamines or phenethylamines.

sorry for my english
Old 10-08-2006, 18:35
Gold Member

Male from United States
snapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medline
Points: 3,118, Level: 8 Points: 3,118, Level: 8 Points: 3,118, Level: 8
MAOI will do nothing to help GABA cross the blood brain barrier. MAOIs protect the nitrogen arm of tryptamines and other molecules. GABA does not cross the BBB BECAUSE of the nitrogen substitution (Gamma HYDROXY butyric acid vs. gamma AMINO butyric acid) so MAOI would prevent it from crossing the BBB even more (not that it does). Most likely it would have no extra effect at all.
Sadly, there is nothing legal that approximates its effects.
GHV and GVL's effects are not those of GHB. They are very weak in comparison and make GBL taste like candy. Imagine drinking the smell of burning rubber.

Snapper
Old 28-08-2006, 05:09

Male
godismdma should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 243, Level: 2 Points: 243, Level: 2 Points: 243, Level: 2
Reverse synth..?

I KNOW its possible to reverse GHB back into GBL! Anyone have any info on this havent been able to find anything for a reverse synth??? Also pertaining the post above BDO is also being watched even though its not scheduled!!
Old 28-08-2006, 09:05

Male
Domspun is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by godismdma
I KNOW its possible to reverse GHB back into GBL! Anyone have any info on this havent been able to find anything for a reverse synth??? Also pertaining the post above BDO is also being watched even though its not scheduled!!
mmm... interesting. If it is possible, it will be very complicated. Since the reaction of either NaOH or KOH with GBL is exothermic, wouldn't separating them require energy, i.e. electrolysis?
Old 31-08-2006, 18:51
Silver Member

Male from American Samoa
fishinabottle is a decent psychonaut.fishinabottle is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 191, Level: 2 Points: 191, Level: 2 Points: 191, Level: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domspun
mmm... interesting. If it is possible, it will be very complicated. Since the reaction of either NaOH or KOH with GBL is exothermic, wouldn't separating them require energy, i.e. electrolysis?
Well no, look here:

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22265
Old 01-09-2006, 09:23

Male
Free Spirit is on the way upFree Spirit is on the way upFree Spirit is on the way upFree Spirit is on the way up
Points: 418, Level: 3 Points: 418, Level: 3 Points: 418, Level: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdedge
Swim is also interested in a legal alternative to GHB etc, however Swim is interested in it for coming down and relaxing rather than sexual purposes.
If SWIY is mainly interested in a relaxed cool buzz to chill out, Valium (diazepam) might do just that. It has a very nice 'cool' and takes off the edge in stressful situations. Granted, it's a prescription drug, but if one suffers from stress an understanding physician should be willing to subscribe it w/o to much hassle. 10mg should do the trick quite nicely, provided one doesn't take it on a daily basis. As with any benzodiazepine tolerance will occur if taken daily. If taken occasionally however the effect is quite notable and pleasant.

Some people alledgedly take rohypnol (flunitrazepam) as a tranquilizer. This is however prescribed for sleeping disorders, in case short-term sleep meds do not work (f.i. if the latter assist one to fall asleep, but one tends to wake up again after a short while). In that case a drug with long time effect like R. may be prescribed if ones wake/sleep rithm is severely disturbed. If taken during the day (half a tablet is reportedly quite sufficient) it alledgedly also works as a tranquilizer. However, it's not intended as such, and prudence is needed!

V. is probably easier to get a prescription for, and the effect is reportedly sweeter (cooler and more predictable). So that might be the first choice if this is what SWIY is looking for.

Note: do be careful in combination with alcohol, as with any drug.

HTH
Old 02-09-2006, 05:22

Male
godismdma should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 243, Level: 2 Points: 243, Level: 2 Points: 243, Level: 2
SWIM is not looking for a buzz just a PRN(prescibe as needed) to take the edge of when SWIM feels like getting violent but SWIM has a history with heroin and the Doc knows this hence feels any benzoes will make SWIM relapse. Which is crap SWIM started using when doctors would no longer help so started self medicating!!!
Old 02-09-2006, 10:45

Male
Free Spirit is on the way upFree Spirit is on the way upFree Spirit is on the way upFree Spirit is on the way up
Quote:
Originally Posted by godismdma
SWIM is not looking for a buzz just a PRN(prescibe as needed) to take the edge of when SWIM feels like getting violent but SWIM has a history with heroin and the Doc knows this hence feels any benzoes will make SWIM relapse. Which is crap SWIM started using when doctors would no longer help so started self medicating!!!
Valium is known to do just that, so that should warrant a prescription. It triggering a relapse seems far fetched. Arguably it might just do the opposite; it is more likely to suppress the desire for dangerous alternatives like H. (Which one should stay well clear of for self medication!).

If SWIY suffers from anxiety so much it triggers violence it could be considered criminal NOT to prescribe a drug like Valium. SWIY might try to persist, explaining the discomfort, and moreover, the risk for the safety of SWIY and others in his surrounding. If that doesn't convince him it's maybe time to look for a more progressive MD perhaps?

Good luck with this, HTH
Old 12-09-2006, 01:26

Male from Netherlands
nullified is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman
IMHO it's not much different to alcohol, best sex drugs allow to concentrate which is not the case for alcolhol, GHB/GBL and most other drugs.
Swim + girlfriend x Sex =>

Swim & GHB + Girlfriend x Sex =>

Is is the best ever, I disagree with your statement
Old 12-09-2006, 06:59

Male
Aphrodisiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by nullified
Swim + girlfriend x Sex =>

Swim & GHB + Girlfriend x Sex =>

Is is the best ever, I disagree with your statement

Swim can only agree, it's quite sensational given the right dosage. The euphoria is not unlike cocaine, but way more relaxed - which is always better when it comes to sex. It works as a powerful aphrodisiac, again not unlike cocaine can be, but it's gentler, more relaxed, and notably more outgoing and social as the latter tends to be. (SWIM likes good coke plenty, but has to acknowledge it tends to make most users rather self-centered: not the best frame of mind for good sex). Also, most importantly, it does not hamper 'performance' in a male in any way, as cocaine and/or alcohol can do if consumed in ample quantity. Finally, the enhanced skin sensation is really unlike anything else.

As said, the correct dosage may well be crucial here - as always with anything really. Turning oneself into a zombie prior to the intended event is probably NOT a good idea...

Valium or Rohypnol may have a beneficial effect during sex (relaxing and sensitizing) but it doesn't have a patch on GHB.

Tip: if for some reason GHB hasn't done much for SWIY on this field, try a different dosage. Perhaps SWIY needs a bit less...? This procedure may be helpful to find the desired level: F.I. take 1.5 ml, wait half an hour or so, then take again 1 or 1.5 ml. If necessary take again 1 or 1.5ml 30-45 minutes later. There's no risk, as long as the amount SWIY usually takes is not exceeded. It may be wise to make a note to avoid mix-ups though.

Have fun now...

Post Quality Evaluations:
good advice
Old 25-06-2008, 22:51

38 y/o Male
orb353 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Legal GHB Alternatives

Try KAVA. I decided to stop drinking the highly toxic and dangerous alcohol. I purchased kava from a website from somewhere in the south pacific. It is a woody root of a kava tree. Get REAL KAVA, not a blend or other stuff. Mix a table spoonful with a drink, cherry sprite works best for to kill the taste. The taste is horrible, like drinking dirty sawdust mixed in your drink. Too much will make me nauseous. But just the right amount is like taking a xannax. Peaceful relaxation. Slight body buzz. On an empty stomach, sometimes a slight euphoric feeling.
Old 26-06-2008, 16:12

Male from Earth
vinylmesh is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 141, Level: 1 Points: 141, Level: 1 Points: 141, Level: 1

alcohol
Old 27-06-2008, 11:06

49 y/o Male
NeuroMD is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 166, Level: 2 Points: 166, Level: 2 Points: 166, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by grichards View Post
Hi there,

Cheers!!
Some compounds may produce a related effect in high doses:

L-Theanine, Picamilon, Phenibut.

Also there is:

Sulpiride (which upregulate GHB receptors)
4-Hydroxy-4-methylpentanoic acid
Old 27-06-2008, 14:58
GHB

43 y/o Male from Earth
MrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond reputeMrG is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 9,253, Level: 14 Points: 9,253, Level: 14 Points: 9,253, Level: 14
Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7%

What high doses would they be (mg/Kg) and have they been proven safe to take at those high doses?

Share this on:

Tags
4 butanediol, alcohol, butanediol, drug, drugs, ghb, kanna, kava, kava kava, l-theanine, law, legal alternative, legal ghb alternative, sceletium tortuosum, sex on ghb, yohimbe, yohimbine