Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cocaine & Crack
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 10-06-2006, 17:50
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

26 y/o Female
infantcidelust should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
first time.

My first experience with coke, I was 15 years old, I didn't have to pay for shit, and it was pure cocaine. I loved it.

The taste was awkward, very unnatural tasting. When I snorted it my saliva in my mouth was numb and had that distinctive taste of coke. When I was smoking the cigarette I rubbed it on the filter. I was breathing well and my nasal pathways felt great. I walked home two miles home at 6 AM, it was kick ass.

The second time was a numby at burger king, i wish I had more. ASsholes. COKE RULES.. the third time was my boyfriend's cocain tray.

I want more!

Post Quality Evaluations:
Read the rules, do not incriminate yourself.
Read the rules and learn SWIM
Please read the forum's rules and learn who Swim is
Old 23-06-2006, 22:04

44 y/o Male
zac51445 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Coca

OK.Occasionally good mostly ordinary from swim.Must be his dealer.It was a couple of years ago now but most of it was cut heavily and swim gave up on his dealers because they had no honour whaatsoever.This wouldn't go down well in South America...Life expectancy about a few hours at most...
Swim has honour and got highly pissed off at his treatment.He knows what good shit is but mood and surroundings is everything with coke..He says If you aint got that,don't waste it by yourself.Swim takes the edge off a good couple of lines with lager or spirits while boosting the effects at the same time.Sex was crap because the contraction of blood vessels rendered impotence but a few hours later swim could shag for england !!
Old 03-07-2006, 05:33
Titanium Member

49 y/o Male from USA - Rhode Island
Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.
Points: 4,305, Level: 9 Points: 4,305, Level: 9 Points: 4,305, Level: 9
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
SWIM had some fun w/benzoylmethylecgonine for the first time in over a year. There's a good aspect to it, but damn... he says wired to the point of trembling violently is not necessarily that great. Wow, what a social lubricant... beyond that, he reports he feels too damn old to f*ck with this stuff much anymore. This shit's for the under-40 crowd. According to him, once this year is all he's going to f*ck around & spend the money (after quitting nicotine completely about a month ago, he felt he deserved a night for reminiscing).

Wired, shaky, twitchy, tweaked... this stuff is like nicotine in that you sorta have to be using it regularly to *really* be likin' it, otherwise the damn side effects interfere with the fun -- like smoking a pack of cigarettes after being away for a year. Or was it just that SWIM likes it when he's "hooked" temporarily in a binge phase, otherwise maybe this shit feels like a damn expensive fifty cups of coffee, & tastes a hell of a lot worse. SWIM told me he indulged in about 3mg of Klonopin to chill out, smack in the middle of the party. He says the memory of the best times are definitely a helluva lot better than this last time was. If you love talking fast and semi-coherently and interrupting people every 5 seconds, go for it. Yah, that's fun for SWIM no question, he's normally no social animal (understatement).

I turned SWIM on to kratom, he's been enjoying that too but says he wants his sex drive back (90% dead from 14 months of heavy kratom use) & so that's gotta go too. MSg from SWIM, thanx for the fun guys, enjoy it while your'e young . Music is a forever drug tho... indulge heavily and daily.

P.S. watch SWIM now turn around & indulge again soon. C has that certain aspect (shared closely with nicotine) of forcing a person to conclude that making promises is a fool's game.

Last edited by Nicaine; 03-07-2006 at 06:00.
Old 17-07-2006, 11:57
Productive insomniac
Administrator

99 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 83,277, Level: 41 Points: 83,277, Level: 41 Points: 83,277, Level: 41
Activity: 51.6% Activity: 51.6% Activity: 51.6%
SWIY should take that as a clear indication not to go near it ever again. Obviously SWIY is easely prone to cocaine addiction.
Old 23-07-2006, 12:43
Titanium Member

Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa
SWIY should take that as a clear indication not to go near it ever again. Obviously SWIY is easely prone to cocaine addiction.
Hi Alfa, apparently that was a bad night for SWIM. He told me he did one other time since asking me to post the last experience, and it was better that time. I think he was depressed the last time and not in the mood. Also, apparently the quality of the stuff was somewhere between nightmarishly bad and 9th-circle-of-hell bad.

Anyone can have crappy experiences no matter what the substance, hell I've had sheer misery (and at least one ruined day) due to a cup of strong coffee at the wrong time/place. But since this is about experiences I figured it was worth posting SWIM's, bearing in mind that it isn't necessarily typical for him... or atypical for that matter. He's been advised to knock off the cola, but it ain't the first time such advice has been given.

The 'problem' -- nothing's definitively over til the fat lady sings, and when she sings everything is definitively over. So life remains unknown. Which is good, cuz otherwise it would be suicidally boring.

Last edited by Nicaine; 23-07-2006 at 13:12.
Old 03-08-2006, 16:44
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from USA - Texas
BiteMyNailsChewMyTongue is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 97, Level: 1 Points: 97, Level: 1 Points: 97, Level: 1
Story One: Swim and friend stay up all friday night splitting 6 gs of high quality yay between them. After staying up all night, and running low on coca cola, the two decide to drive the 250 miles the next morning to a small town ina neiborhing (sp) to pick up more and surprise their friend/ former dealer. After a half hour of barely understandable conversation the two begin the trip back. This time 10 g's is split between the two. Its gone by the time they return, six hours later. Major crash ensues.

Story two: Swim downs 5 tabs of blotter acid in a large foreign (to swim) city on the west coast. 20 minutes later 3.5 g's of cocaine is purchased. Swim thought a line or two might take the edge off the trip. Two hours later, SWIM winds up in a hospital OD'ing from coke (SWIM mainlined 2 g's in a completely retarded, tripping balls moment, which a friend set up for him also while completely twisted)) and tripping hardcore, overall a nightmarish experience that was soothed by the nice nurses injections, that until the downers took effect seemed to be the Major crash ensues as well as a promise to never take acid again. Promise broken the next day.
Old 28-08-2006, 12:40

44 y/o Male
zac51445 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Gambatte ...

Easier said than done,but if swim did it,you can too .Swims been clean for about three years now.Try to remove or disassociate yourself from dealers,people who use it/have it/or have access to it.The general environment as a whole.Prolonged use will put too much strain on your heart however good it feels.Could lead you to a cocaine heart attack,put you in hospital or worse.The ensuing months after you stop will be majorly depressing but you will turn around if you can resist the craving.Something that makes you feel so good will always lurk in the back of your mind however...If it was put in front of swim now,swim couldn't say...Swim now feels now and again like once in a blue moon would be ok so your body or addictive craving wouldn't take a battering but only if the surroundings were right and not just for the sake of it...
P.s..Gambatte (Means try hard in Japanese ...Good Luck!!)

The devil lurks in wait..
Old 29-08-2006, 11:02

44 y/o Male
gordonb is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1
bad experience

SWIM perspective:

We out to eat and had two nice tall boys. Afterwards dropped coworker off at motel and I decided to explore the downtown that we were visting.

I wanted to get laid so I first went to a strip joint. It was dead. No alcohol allowed inside so they let me know about bar next door - so I went there and pounded 3 double shots. I went back and only action happening on stage was that of the girl prancing around stage and the single guy throwing money at her. She put his feet all over his face and he started licking them. Yuck...

I threw down a few bills and saw some pink. We talked after she got off stage and she let me know that she could provide some services and took me to a private room but she couldn't provide the services I was looking for and recommended to a local paper. Disinterested with the paper and services I left.

Upon leaving, a homeless guy asked me for money and I thought to myself that "what better person to get me the connections I wanted" - he hopped in my ride and took me where the less-than-top-notch-level was happening. I picked up a lady and she got some crack off of local guy. We went to some dark neightborhood where she shared it with me. I haven't done this in 10 years but said sure. She said I hit "too much" and nothing left for her. Action comes to get my BJ and limp noodle is in efect - she says that happens when you have too much rock in your system. Whatever - she went out to sell some crap to someone.. no luck for her. We went back downtown and I dropped her offf to sell her goods.. and come back around block she got arrested. Went to bar to drink more..

Drank some - then went back to the street - figuring I could hit up on the previous informant and picked up some guy - this guy directed me to another guy. I told him I just wanted a BJ, at this point, and he said he had some woman back at his pad that I could do for free - we got there and she was asleep so I opted out even though he asked for $20. I left and went look for my buddy again - found him - bumped around and couldn't find my weed contact. At the final point he said he needed my wallet for collateral in order to negiote a transaction - upon crack thoughts - I took my id and primary credit card - and gave him the wallet. He ran when he saw I was watching him - I chased him for a block or two before i lost him. I wound up talking to some local folks that ran the area. They stripped m of my gold chain and said that was collaterael for getting him and sending mesage back. They almost took my watch too but I talked them from it with help of local clan leader.

Long story short - I parked my car in lot where I wound up chasing guy - took cab back to hotel and came back next day and it was stolen - no towing company had and neither did police. Nightmare to fix it afterwards...
Old 31-08-2006, 00:31

Male from United States
poptart should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1
Quote:
SWIM perspective:

We out to eat and had two nice tall boys. Afterwards dropped coworker off at motel and I decided to explore the downtown that we were visting.

I wanted to get laid so I first went to a strip joint. It was dead. No alcohol allowed inside so they let me know about bar next door - so I went there and pounded 3 double shots. I went back and only action happening on stage was that of the girl prancing around stage and the single guy throwing money at her. She put his feet all over his face and he started licking them. Yuck...

I threw down a few bills and saw some pink. We talked after she got off stage and she let me know that she could provide some services and took me to a private room but she couldn't provide the services I was looking for and recommended to a local paper. Disinterested with the paper and services I left.

Upon leaving, a homeless guy asked me for money and I thought to myself that "what better person to get me the connections I wanted" - he hopped in my ride and took me where the less-than-top-notch-level was happening. I picked up a lady and she got some crack off of local guy. We went to some dark neightborhood where she shared it with me. I haven't done this in 10 years but said sure. She said I hit "too much" and nothing left for her. Action comes to get my BJ and limp noodle is in efect - she says that happens when you have too much rock in your system. Whatever - she went out to sell some crap to someone.. no luck for her. We went back downtown and I dropped her offf to sell her goods.. and come back around block she got arrested. Went to bar to drink more..

Drank some - then went back to the street - figuring I could hit up on the previous informant and picked up some guy - this guy directed me to another guy. I told him I just wanted a BJ, at this point, and he said he had some woman back at his pad that I could do for free - we got there and she was asleep so I opted out even though he asked for $20. I left and went look for my buddy again - found him - bumped around and couldn't find my weed contact. At the final point he said he needed my wallet for collateral in order to negiote a transaction - upon crack thoughts - I took my id and primary credit card - and gave him the wallet. He ran when he saw I was watching him - I chased him for a block or two before i lost him. I wound up talking to some local folks that ran the area. They stripped m of my gold chain and said that was collaterael for getting him and sending mesage back. They almost took my watch too but I talked them from it with help of local clan leader.

Long story short - I parked my car in lot where I wound up chasing guy - took cab back to hotel and came back next day and it was stolen - no towing company had and neither did police. Nightmare to fix it afterwards...
You gave a guy your wallet???? You deserved everything you got. Why would you even tell us this? Itís not a coke experience just telling us how much of a DA you are.
Old 16-09-2006, 01:35
Silver Member

29 y/o Male from United States
rideburton56 is a decent psychonaut.rideburton56 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 717, Level: 4 Points: 717, Level: 4 Points: 717, Level: 4
Coke trip report, from a newbie perspective

for those of you who keep on this site quite a bit, you may recognize my screename in here, cuz swim has been flirting with trying coke for about a year now. swim finally tried it when he was drunk a few months ago, tried it about 5 more times, all while intoxicated, and never really felt much at all. This has frustrated swim significantly, because swim sees that some people love it, and cant figure out what the big deal is. swim has already smoked pot, done a whole shopping list of scripts, LSD, shrooms,E, and salvia. Swim never got the desired effects from trying it, and even went through .9g in a 3 hour period last time he tried it. remember, he was drunk at the time, and again, he was not impressed. made him a little chatty, but not what he was expecting.

Swim decided 2nite that he waas going to try coke sober, by himself, just to really figure out why this drug drives people to fuck up their lives trying to buy it and do it all the time. swim has done about .35 of his gram, definitely feelings the effects, but overall not impressed.

8:00 got home from work, bumped about 3 lines, sat around for 5 minutes expecting some kind of big rush. swim felt slightly more excited/attentive, but not a whole lot going on.

8:15 swim decided he needed a larger does, so did about another .25 worth of lines. got a pretty good rush going, called some people on the phone. decided to do a write up on DF, cuz swims a bad DFer .... swim is currently just chillin out, enjoying the buzz, still overall not impressed, is going to have to bump up again soon.

BE BACK!

9:20 Did like 4 more lines, pretty buzzed right now, roomates just came home and i had some conversation with them. I am going to tell them tomorrow what i did, but i wantt o see if they notice any difference in me before i tell them, to help my report. so far they dint ask anything. I am definitely more talktative, typing faster, have a pretty good drip going, and some mild euphoria. absolutely no paranoia to speak of.

Back again...

11:30 Well, swims whole G is gone, and he is still not impressed. Again, still mild euphoria, nothing like the smiley feeling that pot gives him. He can tell that swim would enjoy this drug at parties if there was no alcohol present, which never happens. he had some stimulating conversation with his roomates about work and such, but nothing that he was not capable of sober. he had a really good day at work so that could have contributed to the exciting conversation. a few more 3 line sessions, swim got fed up and really wanted to get fd up, so he did the rest of his G, and is now writing this. its a good drug, but swim does not understand how people would prefer this over amph, pot, e, etc. swun guesses maybe some people like the fact that it doesnt last that long..... but that is not the type of user that swim is. oh well... on to meth... haha swim just has to figure out how to cook it up now!

P.S. I dont mean to insult those who pick coke as their drug of choice, different people look for different things in their recreations activities. swim feels that coke has been glamorized by the public, and maybe thats why he is expecting some sort of super drug. oh well.... work will be interesting tomorrow morning...

nice write up.

Last edited by rideburton56; 16-09-2006 at 04:37.
Old 16-09-2006, 04:59
Silver Member

29 y/o Male from United States
rideburton56 is a decent psychonaut.rideburton56 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 717, Level: 4 Points: 717, Level: 4 Points: 717, Level: 4
one thing swim does really love coke, is it makes music a lot better.... all songs on shuffle right now is amazinggg
Old 16-09-2006, 11:11

29 y/o Male
tyrantfour is a decent psychonaut.tyrantfour is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 137, Level: 1 Points: 137, Level: 1 Points: 137, Level: 1
swim is currently experiencing somthing different that he hasnt felt before. hes rocking back and forth and focusing on the cp screen so hard he almost feel like hes standing behind himself watching himself watch the screen. if swim were him hed be wondering whats in that 8 ball?
Old 28-09-2006, 15:07

34 y/o Male from United States
suninmy_MOUTH is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 179, Level: 2 Points: 179, Level: 2 Points: 179, Level: 2
First big binge, alone with a plus-sized 8 ball of cocaine, on a wednesday

SWIM is going to try and recall this binge now that the last line was just done, so he can look at it again, the next time he gets a bright idea, like getting, well, let's just call it 4 grams of some powerful coke.

The reason SWIM doesn't want to say it was an 8ball is b/c it wasn't packaged that way. It came in 4 bags that were supposed to be 1 gram each, but SWIM doesn't think the bags were weighed. One looked about normal, one looked a bit small-ish, and the other two had some big rocks (not crack of course) in them.

so SWIM got this hook-up at roughly half past 5 on a, what had started out as, and uneventful wednesday. SWIM had been having trouble getting a hold of coke, so when the opportunity arose, he decided to get a lot, and make it last in case the supply should go dry again.

SWIM took out the littlest bag, looked to be of the same stuff as the bigger bags with rocks but, the contents were mostly just shake... it wasn't powder, b/c this coke would not break up, just got finer and finer bits and pieces to the point where it was just about as good as powder. SWIM takes out the little bag, but decides to do a fairly big line. SWIM thought that if he did a smallish bump, it would just turn into a marathon of doing bump after bump, trying to get a little bit higher. SWIM's aim in doing coke was to really feel that euhporic high. To a point where some people might feel quite uncomfortable and/or frightened. Basically, SWIM wants to get FUBAR (that stands for Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition) when doing a drug. A few months ago, when SWIM first started doing coke on a semi-regular basis, it was just a means to keep him awake, and keep the party going when out with mates and dates and friends. but slowly as he started hanging around other cokehead more, he was exposed to larger and larger quantities.. and longer and longer sessions. Back then though, he could say when he had enough b/c his body was telling him he had already had too much. Actually had the strong urge to not do anymore, and tried helplessly for the next few hours to fall asleep.

But SWIM digreses from the story at hand. The connection with earlier patterns of usage is that before long, SWIMs body got used to what coke could do to it, and also that doing more and more of it, at a faster pace, proceded to give him the desired FUBAR effect. This usually happened as daylight came up, and SWIM couldn't talk very well anymore, but didn't want his friends to leave. Fast-forward to yesterday afternoon. Doing one big line was kind of a let down... SWIM felt the come down to quick, so he thought he might do another big line, just to top it off, and feel high a little longer.

And that was the line of thought that brings us to 9:30 am the following morning, and SWIM coming down after everything is gone. SWIM kept chasing that high, by trying to do bigger and more lines, in faster succession. Then it got to the point where he didn't feel like he was getting high anymore... also coupled with the desire to save some coke for another day, SWIM started to do smaller and smaller lines... just to tide over the let down. SWIM got into writing emails to just about everyone in his address book during this time, and the coked up ramblings will probably come back to him later on, but at the time, with no one around, he thought it the thing to do. Interesting how when SWIM began with coke not too long ago, it made him desire to have people around, being sociable. Now however, he just wanted to get supremely fucked up and stay in his apartment all alone. SWIM supposes that the emailing was just a left-over effect from the earlier times when he wanted to be more sociable while doing lines. That feeling gets less and less as of late though. And SWIM supposes that is how the addiction starts... was the same in high school when he started doing heroin... was fun with friends at first, then he became more inward focused and wanted to be alone with his drug.

Down to the last gram or so. SWIM decided he wasn't going to touch it. SWIM wanted to go to bed, so he could at least function the next day. That was roughly 4 am.

About 5am, laying in bed with eyes wide open, but his body feeling tired, he opened the bedside drawer and saw that last bag with the biggest chunks in it.

FAAAKK, he didn't have the willpower to just leave it there. So he took out some of the smaller chunks amd chopped them up. This time he went back to his earlier methods and snorted a couple big lines, and like magic, his mind and head went reeling again. Not at as good as when he started out, but better than it had been in the last couple of hours. He did the last of what he laid out from the final bag at about 7:30am. SWIM had given up all hopes of getting some sleep today, or being to be able to go outside before the next sundown. That being said, there was still one giant rock left in the last bag. At this point, he admitted to himself that he wasn't going to be saving anything, and simply had to decide weather to do it right away, and be done with it, or to save it for another hour or so, to really get him fucked up one last time, on this binge anyhow.

He waited, until about 9am. He chopped up the big rock. It was shiny --which seemed to be a good quality for coke, but like everything else he had sniffed up so far, it just wouldn't break up. SWIM tried to break it up with a lighter and a bill, but all it did was flatten it out. That was good enough though, and SWIM went to work with a razor. Chopping it up as fine as possible and as thin as possible, and then nuked it in the microwave for 30 secs. It came out a little harder and not as mushy so, he made up 3 final fat lines for himself, and did them all in one snort. At this point his nose was so stuffed up, he was lucky to have either side open at all, so he didn't waste any time getting it up there.

A couple of minutes later.. it really hit SWIM. and he means really in a big a way. It was by far the strongest effect he had ever felt from doing blow. His throat felt like it had a big lump in it, this ears were ringing, and he felt light-headed... in fact his whole body felt very light. It was a very intense experience for SWIM, and it lasted quite a while too... a good ten minutes, or what seemed like ten minutes to him, with no relenting in the strength of the high. SWIM wonders if that was because of the cut or the coke. Whatever did it, it was not good for him, b/c he can foresee himself trying to get like that again... and again... until he gets to be a coke addict instead of being a heroin addict like he was years before.

Once an addict, always and addict... SWIM thinks is the point of this experience. Simply replacing one drug with another, even after years of sobriety, it doesn't seem to matter.

SWIM hopes it is early enough on with his cocaine usage, that he can stop it altogether, before it gets to the point where he is an addict.

But while he was writing this story, and coming down off his first big coke binge, he already craves some more.

To end on a honest note, SWIM has a sinking feeling this may not be his last binge... but here's to hope!

Thanks for reading my little story.

Thank you for sharing your experience
cool report mate, just be careful huh :)
suninmy_MOUTH ha a lot of info and exp to share. im always eager to read his next post.
Old 30-09-2006, 02:26

Male
ProteinBlast is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1
Alright, here is SWIM's detailed blow by blow experience. Typing this live so SWIY you live thru SWIM. SWIM likes reading details accounts of experiences, almost like a placebo high. Odd SWIM knows. SWIM is typing into the quick replay box and waiting until the excursion is over before POSTING, so as not to make 100 posts. Here goes:

Time: 8:04: SWIM has already had a nice large glass of red wine. No dinner 2nite, excited and isn't really hungry. SWIM has doesnt smoke cigarrettes regularly, but when drinking or dabbling with the C - forget about it. SWIM has purchased a pack of Parliment Ligts earlier. At 8:04 SWIM started a warm shower and layed out a single line from SWIM's new bag. Smelled like it always does, hint of gas or something, not sure. It's a gram, powder with tiny rocks. With the shower running, SWIM lays out the line and proceeds to insuffalate. SWIM loves that word - haha. Enters shower.

8:08 While showering SWIM feeling a little mood boost. Nothing overwhelming, but noticeable. Also a slight drip.

8:30 SWIM wandered around the house a bit, drinking a glass of water before pouring another of wine. Loads up XBOX360 and HALO2. SWIM gets on XBOX live and proceeds to kick ass in Team Slayer. Buzz remains. Some down, some up, still feeling it. Maybe the wine?

9:00 SWIM tired of XBOX and gets on AIM. Will now begin a T - 00 detailed account when doing next line. SWIM logged onto this forum at 9:00 and started detailing...
---------
9:19 SWIM insuffalates one medium sized line. SWIM waits, finding it funny that SWIM bought this g for tomorrow night, not 2nite. We'll see if SWIM can keep his cool...

9:22 SWIM burps quite a bit. C taste in mouth. Mood same. Feel like he has to shit. Stomach bug SWIM thinks, started this morning. Sorry but I did say details.

Part II coming soon...stay tuned. Same forum, maybe new post.

9:29 SWIMs right leg is thumping like a piston. Mood same. Nothing special. Tempted to do another. Hmmm. Maybe a cigarette.

9:36 SWIM has prepared another medium. Jaw is clenching. 3 glasses of wine to the wind. Talking on AIM, mood okay.

9:49 That last medium that SWIM did gave him a great boost! Did it and had a cig...feels awesome now...DMB was playing, two-step...SWIM feels real good. Talking on AIM, opens a beer, sipping it. Feels real good now.
SWIM is making phone calls, trying to socialize. Time for more HALO as he comes down...next update coming soon...he swears 10:30 is the cut-off

Sorry SWIM didn't finish updating last night - basically after that 9:49 blast SOMEHOW SWIM managed to put it away. Despite the creeping anxiety and rationalization to do just one more, he fought it. SWIM probably wouldnt be able to sleep for a few hours so he watched some porn and rubbed one out. Few glasses of water and surprisingly feel asleep sometime around 12:30.

SWIM was sort of groggy this AM, up at 730. Mood was depressed and paranoia about tingly left arm (carpel tunnel SWIM thinks) got him bummed. Not eating probably contributed. Had some oatmeal, OJ and a multivitamin. Now 10:30 and SWIM feels fine.

Thanks for reading - this was SWIMs first trip report!

thanks for that report, good that you stopped so early !!

Last edited by Jatelka; 30-09-2006 at 16:28.
Old 03-10-2006, 16:19
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from United Kingdom
ramjet is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 319, Level: 2 Points: 319, Level: 2 Points: 319, Level: 2
Rideburton -

sorry your first few experiences haven't been good ones. Certainly for SWIM it's an acquired taste, and gets better with time. Whether this is simply because it satisfies a growing addiction or whether it is because SWIM's mind needs to become accustomed to its subtleties SWIM isn't sure. Anyway SWIM has a few thoughts:

SWIM has always found that the only time he gets a proper euphoria (as opposed to chattyness and energy) is when he is in a really exciting and vibrant environment. Coke is totally different from any other drug. It doesn't fuck you up or mess with your perception of the world around you. It doesn't expand your mind. It works on a much simpler, more primal level. SWIM has found that a really exciting environment can really make the most of the dopamine boost (ie loads of friends, novel stuff to do, maybe a fancy bar or club or a great party or anywhere that would give you the "wow" factor even without drugs). Also, it helps if you’re in an environment where you can make the most of the confidence boost (e.g where there are lots of hot chics). Another CRUCIAL element for SWIM is music. For SWIM, upbeat, happy, funky electro, breakbeat, oldskool tunes really take SWIM to a different level. Coke amplifies the natural high created by music a hundred times over. Because it also makes you want to dance, it helps if you’re listening to the music in a lively public environment rather than in your own home. SWIM finds that when he does coke in one room or a house it just makes him frustrated and board (unless he is having sex).

Coke and sex are a BRILLIANT mix (if you can get it up).

SWIM enjoys all drugs, but finds that the all have a different "nature" or "character" about them. SWIM appreciates each drug for what they are. Coke is a clean, simple, but immensly satisfying high. E, by contrast, completely alters SWIMs perception of the world, expands his thinking and gives a lovely, floaty, peaceful feeling of child-like love for everything around him. On E, you can just sit and contemplate how amazing everything is. On coke, SWI finds he doesn't have much time for contemplation. It's go go go.

Having said that SWIM can totally understand why it's not for some people. SWIM hated it at first, so understands why you're dissapointed.
Old 07-10-2006, 12:23

34 y/o Male from United States
suninmy_MOUTH is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 179, Level: 2 Points: 179, Level: 2 Points: 179, Level: 2
A date with a needle a 2 grams of cocaine

For a couple of reasons SWIM decided to mainline his coke this time around, instead of snorting it. Main reason is sinus issues. SWIM has always been prone to sinus infections and over the summer visited an ENT doctor, had a CT scan, and was told his drainage passages are borderline narrow enough to consider surgically widening them. SWIM has allergy issues year round, and once the sinuses get irritated, they plug up the already narrow openings, and won't drain. Bacteria gets in there, and more often than not, a nasty sinus infection ensues that requires a anti-biotic treatment. Allergies SWIM cannot help, but irritation due to coke, well, that can be avoided. Other reason is that his coke usage has gone way up lately, and it's becoming a terribly expensive recreational habit. If SWIM can even call it recreational anymore. SWIM thought that injecting might reduce the amount needed in an evening, thus making the habit cheaper again. Final reason, is that SWIM really liked that feeling he got from snorting some fat ass lines all in one insufflation. Got the head and ears ringing... Dre knew what the people wanted lol (ding ding dong.. keep they heads ringin'). But getting to that point required doing almost 1/2 a gram at once. such a waste.

SWIM isn't going to recount the whole night in every detail.. coz SWIM is losing his mood to write copiously for some reason. ugh, must be the comedown now.. feeling like shit compared to a night of snorting. So SWIM started off the night properly cleaning his hands and arms, got some filtered water, and was very gentle trying to find the proper vein. SWIM is left handed, but for some reason, using the syringe with the right and putting it into the left comes more natural. SWIM missed the vein on the first shot. Didn't really feel much, but was worried about the raised area in the crease of his harm, so he let it alone for a while and watched some TV. After about 15 min, SWIM could tell the coke was effecting his body, but felt like he could do another shot.

This time SWIM made sure to hit his most pronounced vein, and held it steady... right away there was a metallic taste in the back of his mouth... knew it was spot on. WOW, what a fucking rush, SWIM thought. SWIM was listening to massive attack at that moment, and laying back on the couch (but still sitting up, SWIM feared laying flat might be bad after taking a shot for some reason), the music changed drastically how it sounded. the nice monitor speakers that have a great full sound, now sounded like someone had hooked the speaker into like a tin can, or put a tiny speaker into a tin can... SWIM also felt like there was a pressure change in the room, and a feeling like cotton was in his hears. Hard feeling to describe... but it was what SWIM wanted to feel. And the amount of his shot was small.. maybe half a regular line. A good start. Time to put this supply away, 1 gram plus another gram from a previous purchase.

Of course, that did not happen. SWIM had been able to put his coke away the other day b/c his nose was such a big issue for him, he maintained the will power to stop before it was all gone. A rare occasion as of late. SWIM , for the next couple of hours, would wait until he felt just the tinge of a comedown, a few times only about 15 min, before doing another shot. Also shots got bigger. Approaching about half the amount as he would do in his biggest line. SWIMs arms started looking really shitty. The veins didn't like being hit so many times, and SWIM didnt want to miss, so he kept going back to the same two spots that worked well. Eventually though, he did miss there, and the area was so puffy that he couldn't hit the vein at all. So SWIM aggressively tried new spots on both arms and even in behind the knee. SWIMs veins tend not to stick out that much anywhere, so he wasn't very successful at this, and only succeded to poke a bunch of holes. Making for lots of dripping blood and getting so much blood into the syringe when he would slighty hit a vein but not able to hold it steady to shoot it in. With the tube being a solid blood red, he went back to his original good spots, and jammed it in, hoping to get it in the right spot. Was successful a couple more times, but it started to just get ugly... jabbing himself too much, wrigglng the needle all around on the inside. So much for the delicacy and care with which he started.

SWIM finished the supply as well. SWIM felt like he got a number of great head rushes out of it, compared to doing the same amount through the nose. However, it wasn't the case that he was able to use less. DAMN this pricey bitch! Nose is ok after pulling an all-nighter with the drug, but now the arms are gross and painful, and there is even a rash type thing going around were he tied off. Must've been holding it for too long and too tight.

In summary, needle didn't really solve anything. Plus, there are more risks... od seems easier, absesses, harder on the heart, getting cut in your blood and hence the brain.

Verdict: not worth it.

SWIM is going to stick to sniffing and try to cut back.

update:

2 days... not even... SWIM played some online poker, and cashed out with a big profit. Although the money is not in the bank yet, SWIM dipped into the rent money to buy another 2 grams. He couldn't resist mainlining it. For some reason SWIM really loves that huge rush from a big shot, even though it's really scary. Yet it is gone now, and he survived the demon a.k.a. needle. SWIM felt awfully close to OD'ing... but it's hard to tell. From what SWIM has read, cocaine overdoses take on different symptoms. The particular incident happened when SWIM missed his vein, figured that most of that coke wasn't going to get absorbed properly... abcess material...so SWIM immediately, well, after it was obvious that missed shot wasn't taking effect, and mixed up another big chunk of the white stuff... still the case that everything seemed to dissolve after a few swishes with the other end of the syringe. SWIM made sure to hit, and tried to calm down and stop his shakey hands for a nice smooth injection. SWIM gets this funny taste in his mouth when he knows he got it in the vein, almost immediately, and he got that. However, that missed shot probably, to what degree SWIM is not sure, upped the level of coke in the bloodstream, so with that next shot, within 5 minutes, equaled his biggest injection to date. FUCK. Immediate sweatiness.. not the usual ringing in the ears... but more like his consciousness was warping. Shakes were tremendous... in the arms... hands would miss the target by about 6 inches... jumping around, when he tried to grab something. Heart felt like it was about to burst out of his chest... though not painful. SWIM is glad he is in shape.. well before this, and is used to getting his heartrate up around 170-180... SWIM also has good circulation. But nonetheless... that was a frightening 15 min or so... but also somewhat enjoyable.

SWIM is swerving off the course of his life with this SHIT. Has to be stopped. SWIM will stop.

Last edited by suninmy_MOUTH; 09-10-2006 at 09:43. Reason: adding info
Old 20-10-2006, 02:57

27 y/o Male from United States
Danc9552003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 93, Level: 1 Points: 93, Level: 1 Points: 93, Level: 1
Re: Cocaine experiences

Well, here's SWIMs first experience when buying 1/8oz. SWIM never buys 3.5g, usually only 1-1.7... About 2 months ago SWIM got enough money to buy 3.5g of some good quality stuff, and of course he had to get it. SWIM likes to do foily's and rock it up (except I didn't know how to rock it at the time ) so of course not a single line went up his nose. The night SWIM got it he was up all night (of course) and actually started to get an upset stomache because of all the smoke. So, he finally took a nap in the afternoon, woke up 3 hours later and started up with some more foily's.

SWIM was up all night again, and he actually ran out around 8 in the morning which sent him into that desperate mood. It made SWIM get those thoughts of 'how did SWIM let himself do so much and not have any a day and half after purchasing???' Anyways, SWIM says it's fun and all but you must try to conserve! (SWIM knows it's harder than it sounds)
Old 21-10-2006, 18:33

25 y/o Male
The_Great_Sage is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 369, Level: 3 Points: 369, Level: 3 Points: 369, Level: 3

OH MY FUCKING GOD
SWIM can say whole heartedly that the best night of his life was on coke. SWIM could not believe what it did for him. SWIM got a gram from a friend and tried it out before a high school football game and it did wonders. It was not much more then a better (way better) caffiene high with some balls. i will make this short and not relay the whole experiance. and also SWIM's attention span is a little short right now. for obvious reasons. but really im sorry for looking down on yay for so long.

peace and freedom
Old 22-10-2006, 00:18
Titanium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Great_Sage View Post
OH MY FUCKING GOD
SWIM can say whole heartedly that the best night of his life was on coke. SWIM could not believe what it did for him. SWIM got a gram from a friend and tried it out before a high school football game and it did wonders. It was not much more then a better (way better) caffiene high with some balls. i will make this short and not relay the whole experiance. and also SWIM's attention span is a little short right now. for obvious reasons. but really im sorry for looking down on yay for so long.

peace and freedom
(SWIM hears Cheech in his head... "Heeeeeeyyyyy... dat was some good sheet, man!")... LOL. Glad SWIY enjoyed.
Old 09-12-2006, 19:56

Female
Pivette is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1

SWIM's decided her very first post in the forum to be SWIM's very first cocaine experience SWIM just had last night( Friday to Saturday)

So, it was SWIM's birthday and SWIM and her boyfriend decided to go clubbing all night for the occasion. He has a lot of experience with coke, so SWIM felt very safe with him introducing her to the drug. SWIM and "Mike"(let's call him that..) started the evening early, in a chilled little bar in town, where they played mainly some indie and alternative. Nothing tripping SWIM and Mike found a nice dark spot in the bar, where they could sniff without anyone bothering them. They both did 4 small lines( around 0.2). They knew they could take it slowly since they had 3g!!! SWIM wasn't nervous, but very excited about it. Almost immediately, she felt her right nostril sort of closing up, and her throat felt weird, but pleasant. SWIM and Mike stayed in the bar until around 12:30, repetetavily doing small lines. SWIM got around 0.6g at the bar, and she was very talkative and feeling peaceful, rather than arrogant or over-hyper.SWIM couldn't stop moving to the rhythm. She felt strange changes in her body- apart for moving , SWIM was tapping on the table and constantly making a rhythm with her feet; also SWIM realized she was squeezing her teeth and tongue as much as possible, and chewing gum helped a bit, but it wasn't enough. When SWIM and Mike left the bar, they smoked a strong joint, which Mike said would be good and would bring a change of atmosphere. However, the joint made SWIM sleepy and annoyed with everyoneS However, Mike brought SWIM to a techno club, where they kept sniffing several small lines, a total of 0.5g more per person. The club was crowded and SWIM liked being among many dancing people, after doing some more lines. SWIM and Mike danced like crazy and then they went to an after party, which lasted till 10 in the morning and finished all of the remaining coke. Conclusion: Awsome! SWIM would definetely do it again and would recommend it!
Old 23-12-2006, 08:18

Male
guiltynotcharged6203 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

This is a story of a close friend of mine. Yet since there is more to tell. This story was posted by my friend on July 3rd 2006:

I am only 16 years old. I would love to hear responses.

The person I get it from, basically spends only xxx for one gram. He
sells it for xxx. I can easily get it for free, daily, or even twice
daily. I am addicted. I'm addicted because my person will call me
for a ride one mile to get food, and they give me 1.5 g's for free.
I don't have the money to spend on it, but when you get it for free,
it gets dangerous.

I've only done it for two months. The first week, I did it maybe
twice, and five heads on just .5 g would keep us jacked for HOURS.
Now, since i can get it for free, and I've been doing it two months
straight, three heads on an 8 ball only lasts us one hour. If you do
it daily, in larger quantities, you will get addicted. No doubt
about it. Because I get it for free for doing my person favors, I've
grown an incredible tolerance.

For me to get just above buzzed, to jacked, I have to atleast have a
6 inch line, 1/2 inches wide and 1/4th an inch tall. Before, when I
started, a 1 1/2 inch line, 3 centimeters wide could get me straight
for an hour atleast.

I never thought I'd even consider shooting up, but now, because it
takes so much to be jacked, I've actually considered it. My nose would become so raw and congested, and I was so addicted, that shooting up seemed to be my only choice. Thank God I never found a syringe.

The past two days I have been awake for 48 hours. Just yesterday I
blew 5 grams with three people. The day before, the first 24 hours,
I had 4.5 grams with four people. By the time it was 11 am, and we
were out of it for two hours, I called my person, and we went back
for more. I litteraly have been in some form or way under the
influence for 34 hours straight atleast. Finallly today I was able
to take a 4 hour nap.

I used to be a varsity cheerleader, with 3.89 high honors. My
recomendation, is if you do try it, or if you want to, wait until
you are with someone that you wouldnt usually be able to see often,
and make sure they dont have it easily available to them. This way,
if you do it that one time, and you never ever see these people and
they live very far, unless you get addicted right away, chances are
you wont find it again for a long time. My luck was bad and the person I tried it with had a reliable fast connect.

That person that I first ever tried it with told me "Stop now before its too late. This wont be worth it, your life will changed I'm warning you now. Nothing good comes from this. Its not as simple as smoking weed. You wont ever be the same." Since I was such a good student, and all around teenage girl, I figured I would be able to stop and never even have to consider controlling it since I always made good choices. That day, the first time I ever tried cocaine, something happened.

We ran out. What now? We're wide awake and irritable with no money and want the rush and fun feeling again. We went to the mall and literally asked people for one dollar at a time for a "cab ride home to cary since our mom left us". We got xxx Straight to the dealer. Two hours, its gone and I'm confused as to this pissed off jaw grinding feeling I was feeling. Little did I know it was the "coming down". I didnt even know what coming down was and I was never warned.

No sleep for hours. I wasnt agrivated because I didnt know why I couldnt sleep. I just figured it was another night that going to bed on time just wouldnt happen. Then after the next experience, I started understanding the cycle of the expensive short lived rollercoaster ride.

I've never had a criminal record in my entire life. Recently, the
police and my parents have started to catch on. I got searched for
drug paraphanalia. Luckily, they found nothing. I was almost
positive they would. Infact, as the police man was searching my
room, i looked down, a foot away from my feet, was the knot of a
baggie, with residue. I got away lucky.

I resorted to going into unlocked cars at night to find money even
at one point. Found nothing at all. When I got home and actually
parked my car. I looked up the street in the rear view mirror, there
was a police man with his headlights off following me. I got out,
walked behind my apartments calmly, and ran. Nothing ever happened
with the police or anything from that night, however, I believe it
was a sign from God or something else of higher power, telling
me "You don't need to resort to this. Its not worth it." That was my
lesson about stealing that stopped me from that.

One other story, is at my work, I took money from a employee's
wallet, and didnt even count it, put it in my purse. All on the down
low. I thought it was about $50, maybe $100. I got in my car to
count it, and it was $607. I blew $XXX on a quarter o, and got
another two grams for free for taking my person somewhere. I bought
cigs, 1/8th of weed,a hotel room and gas, and my $607 was blown in
less than 24 hours.

I lost my job after that. People suspected me and they told me it'd
be better if I left. Luckily with that also, I didnt get caught. I
did lose my job though and was now in the hole $500 with my bank. I
still owe my dad $400 for classes I took.

Not realizing we were already barley making it, I'd steal checks out of my dads check book and cash them for money for cocaine. He forgave me every time but I know he wanted to die inside. He loves me, and hides his own pain with denile of my doings and 5 minuets of yelling, then no punishments and immediate forgiveness. He didnt want to know, didnt want to be reminded of what I'd done, just wanted to move on and pray that it would stop and get better. Little did he know, he wouuld suffer all summer. Recently I've noticed he's become an alcoholic again. Something he hasnt been since before I was born. He left my mother because he couldnt stand being drunk or dealing with somone drinking.

Now, a person I know escaped house arrest, and faked being my
friend. They came over to me and my friend josh's house, stole
everything and left. That night, they broke into the window. All
because they wanted my connect and I wouldnt give it to them.
If you want to hear a real story of paranoia, ask me about how I thought my dad was being murdered one morning while he was just taking a bath, and me calling 911. I was so fucked up I thought the murderer was my best friend.

You dont realize it, but thats what it will do to you.

My other advice though, is dont do it. It makes everything in life
fake, fake happiness, fake "friends and favors" until you come down. Don't let it trick you. You will lose
everything, not right away, but slowly it will creep up and all pile
down at once.

Please believe me though, If you've never ever ever done it, then dont. Not just because your parents say so. I'm fucking 16 and my life is forever ruined. Because of one simple bad choice, I'm left with no real friends, and my family's stopped talking to me.

I'm the only failure here, but is it really my fault? Never make choices while doing cocaine.

Never do cocaine. Stop before its too late, and yes, one small taste, is way to late. One small taste, you've hit rock bottom with no one in the world to help you out of this one.

Since their post of this, they have suffered a cocaine overdose, but lived. Whenever they do it agian, even a bump, they have a panic attack. To this day this person suffers and struggles, with the addiction, and life changing pain. They have quit school, and lost many friends. Stolen from best friends, been stolen from, and gotten charged. The monster controlled them so bad that they broke into a friends house to try and find money, while the friends parents were home. That led to jail of this persons true love, and this person, the guilty of the actual break in, completely free, because the lover took the blame. The lover lost their future because of someone else's problem.

This person in the experience would drink every night to try and quit and keep their mind away from the temptation of crime just to feel good for a short moment in a long life.

Thats how desperate they needed the high, just to feel ok and normal again. They resorted to burglary.

When you crash, its like your not sobber they say. They say to feel sober again, and normal you need the drug. Its no longer recreation but resort.

If you want to know more, and more detail, or share experiences and painful moments, then let me know. I'd be more than happy.

Everyone is affected by someone's small actions or choices. So many things could have been different.

Sincerely,
Still hopeful.

Last edited by Jatelka; 23-12-2006 at 08:30. Reason: prices
Old 14-01-2007, 10:29

26 y/o Male
snowrider is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1

first time swim tryed coke he sniffed 3 grams and he started at 1 am and finnished at 5am he said it was pretty boaring cuz he was alone but he did get some really cool rushes and wanted to talk to someone.
Old 25-01-2007, 15:25

28 y/o Male
Parasthesia is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

I have to make my first post a discolsing one because I have to share this. I have never seen this in any user but one. It is a subjective cocaine experience from SWIM.
He has done cocaine several times from age 18 to 20, but only when he put down cocaine for a while and tried methamphetamine for the first time, for three months straight, and then quit meth, and pick up coke again, did he begin having these experiences. Cocaine went from giving lasting highs to enducing dysphoria. SWIM can handle only about 1 line at a time, per hour, whereas his friend, with the same quality cocaine, can do 1 line every 15 minutes for 2 hours. If he does any more, he has the same symptoms, regardless of setting or mindset. The symptoms are as follows: complete lack of euphoria, in fact the opposite, (dyphoria: uncomfortable feeling) palpitations (ofcourse), a general tingling and numbness of the hands and arms, which leads to an extreme tingling, prickliness, and numbness in the arms, hands, mouth, and neck, as if attached to a vibrating machine of some sort.
SWIM's only explanation is the vasoconstriction caused by cocaine, but can't fathom why the sensation is so incredibly overwhelming after only 2 lines in 1 hour. (2 inch length each)
Old 25-01-2007, 17:07

28 y/o Male
Parasthesia is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parasthesia View Post
I have to make my first post a discolsing one because I have to share this. I have never seen this in any user but one. It is a subjective cocaine experience from SWIM.
He has done cocaine several times from age 18 to 20, but only when he put down cocaine for a while and tried methamphetamine for the first time, for three months straight, and then quit meth, and pick up coke again, did he begin having these experiences. Cocaine went from giving lasting highs to enducing dysphoria. SWIM can handle only about 1 line at a time, per hour, whereas his friend, with the same quality cocaine, can do 1 line every 15 minutes for 2 hours. If he does any more, he has the same symptoms, regardless of setting or mindset. The symptoms are as follows: complete lack of euphoria, in fact the opposite, (dyphoria: uncomfortable feeling) palpitations (ofcourse), a general tingling and numbness of the hands and arms, which leads to an extreme tingling, prickliness, and numbness in the arms, hands, mouth, and neck, as if attached to a vibrating machine of some sort.
SWIM's only explanation is the vasoconstriction caused by cocaine, but can't fathom why the sensation is so incredibly overwhelming after only 2 lines in 1 hour. (2 inch length each)

I was hurried into this short post because of a time limit, but am now in a library and have ample free time to embellish on SWIM's recent experiences.

Anyway, SWIM hasn't had a good cocaine experience since well before he picked up methamphetamines and put them down. It may be blamed partially on the purity of the cocaine because from the same source 4 times in a row the experience was similar, but from a different source there was no tingling or numbness, yet from a third source, the most recent experience, last week, was rife with tingling, numbness, prickliness, palpitations, sweating, discomfort, dizziness... I realize this experience may seem minute when read but I can not stress the overwhelming sensations and awareness of tingly-numbness down both arms of SWIM, only 18 minutes after doing 2 lines this last week. The experience lasted about 30 minutes strong and faded slowly after another 30 minutes. For SWIM's sake I have advised that he hang it up for a while before lasting Nervous (system) damage is caused.

Any input or similar experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Parasthesia.
Old 25-01-2007, 19:44
Silver Member

47 y/o Female from United Kingdom
humdroid really adds to the discussion.humdroid really adds to the discussion.humdroid really adds to the discussion.humdroid really adds to the discussion.humdroid really adds to the discussion.humdroid really adds to the discussion.
Points: 398, Level: 3 Points: 398, Level: 3 Points: 398, Level: 3
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

A few lines, snorted, effects just under an hour.
Long time ago. Negative mental effects and negative physical effects far too overwhelming. SWIM looks back with disgust on how SWIM was pissed off when other members of SWIMS group wanted to talk, as it meant SWIM had to shut up.
Tried several times, with different coke, each time the same. Cokes message to SWIM. "Keep away from children", SWIM and coke dont meet anymore

Share this on:

Tags
cocaine, cocaine experiences, cocaine use, snorting cocaine