Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 22-08-2006, 05:22
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
Octo42o is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 222, Level: 2 Points: 222, Level: 2 Points: 222, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Snorting methamphetamine

Kind of a tweaked thought. Swim always wondered is it better to let it sit in your nose on the initial snort or does it really matter if you suck it right to the drip?
Old 22-08-2006, 06:53

Male from United States
CrystalDextro is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 86, Level: 1 Points: 86, Level: 1 Points: 86, Level: 1
With cocaine only 30% of the drug at most is absorbed but the rest is absorbed through the intestine it drips down into stomach to be absorbed. Some drugs that are snorted can cause damage to nasal cavity such as Ice and Coke(Swim heard of man that had to quit coke because of this) Swim thinks that if it is "sucked" into a drip right away the amount of time of Crystal being in nasal cavity will be less therefore less damage but then it will be absorbed in gut for a longer smooth high. Any comments about this theory?
Old 25-08-2006, 09:19
Silver Member

Ya, Swim agrees, every time he snorts he stays up alot longer then smoking. Swim never smokes, only twice since he was introduced to meth. Swim just likes to snort. Started with coke, that got weak so he moved to tweak. Guess thats why swim doesnt feel as cracky when he snorts fat lines.
Old 01-09-2006, 13:45
Banned

49 y/o Male
shiznat is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 89, Level: 1 Points: 89, Level: 1 Points: 89, Level: 1
methamphetamine has different effects depending on the way a swiy ingests it.damage caused by meth to the users body is the same in the long run.meth wont make a swiy look like night of the living dead if a swiy is responsible while using.main lining or injecting is the most pleasurable but also the most dangerous.makes a peep look and act like a ghoul very quickly.snorting can erode the nasal structure and make swiy look like the dealer in (salton sea).fat lines are a dead giveaway that the stuff is cut.with what?who knows as the substances used range from vitamins to rat poison.an amount about the size of this capital I is enough if its good glass.a swiy wont get the powerful first rush but the speed effects last a good 8 hrs.smoking glass is wasteful and it too will make a swiy look like a ghoul quick.the kicker being chasing that first rush.once the inital rush is over any more smoked is just making a peep wierd and paranoid.meth isnt crack and as any speeder knows crack has a great rush but burns up fast and isnt going to keep a swiy speeding unless continually smoked.snorted coke is the same,good initial rush but dont hang in there like meth.eating a rock of good glass the size of thiS capital Q will produce long lasting speed effects and give a peep a good rush as it metabolizes.pics of people with scabs and 20 yr olds who look 90 are meth monsters.they see meth monsters too ,visuals caused by staying awake for days at a time.avoid these peeps at all costs.they are leeches who will lie,cheat.and dig through dirty laundry to find soiled underwear to put over their head while they play with themselves.they will rewire your home and disassemble your expensive electronics too.locking themselves in rooms for days and scrawling all over the walls with their own shit is also an option.

swim has know meth users who use responsibly and they arent a danger to anyone.using only to work longer hrs or party a little longer without getting drunk.swim has seen responsible users drink all day long and never lose their composure.the two substances nulifiying the worst effects of each.its a personal choice to use meth no one is going to hold a peep down and make them use.the damage caused by meth in any given situation is greed.the need for speed should be replaced by(the greed for speed).selfishness is why swiy's see pics of burning homes,abused children and mothers with scabs up and down their arms.meth doesnt cause physical addiction.its a mind fuck.swim knows meth al the way down to those swirling particals that blip in and out of physical existance.if a swiy truely wants to know a substance then a journey into the subatomic must be taken.sitbcknchill is the most awsome archive on the subject of meth.swims reading of chills posts were a real help in understanding the chemical structure of this substance.this isnt a revelation to anyone who has been around this forum for a while,but chills contributions are definitive classics..shiz..

Post Quality Evaluations:
Very good and true post.
good post dude....you told it like it was...
Old 01-09-2006, 16:26
Retired

Male from United States
Sitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,573, Level: 8 Points: 3,573, Level: 8 Points: 3,573, Level: 8
There is a very very thin line between responsible drug use and just flat out being a tweaked out loser. Most users seem to start out responsible and end up as the latter. A weekend turns into every weekend. Every weekend turns into a couple times during the week. A couple times during the week turns into everyday. Everyday turns into, "I will die if I don't have it." It is sad really, how someone goes from a healthy fun filled person to a pail skinny paranoid drug addict who will do ANYTHING to get that next bump.
Old 07-09-2006, 01:19
Silver Member

27 y/o Female
brandonBOYDrox is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 144, Level: 1 Points: 144, Level: 1 Points: 144, Level: 1
i totally agree sitbcknchill. i was well on my way to becoming one of those tweaked out losers. if i hadn't left for college and come to a city where it's pretty much nonexistent i probably would have. i'm pretty sure i would do it again. damn if i had a line right in front of me i would probably be ecstatic.

but anyways back to the topic. i always loved to snort more than anything. well i never tried shooting up and never will, but i like it better than smoking. my nose is fucked up now. it feels like it's twice as hollow, but i really can't even remember what my nose felt like before i started doing meth. so i don't recommend letting it sit in your nose any longer than you have to. i think if i had snorted meth for another month, i'd have a hole in my septum. cuz once it starts to destroy your nose, it deteriorates FAST.

if i ever get my hands on some meth again i'll probably have to smoke it as much as i'd rather snort it. since my nose is pretty much raw on the inside it burns like HELL. i used to kind of like the burn i got but now it makes me want to cry. plus, most of the time my nose will start bleeding.

anyways i'll stop there because i'm sure you get the gist.

but the moral of the story kids is be nice to your nose!
Old 07-09-2006, 11:23
Silver Member

Bran use SWIM instead of "I".Read forum rules.

I'd have to disagree with meth not having a physical addiction.SWIM loves the pain of the snort. SWIM Snorted coke for 7 months straight. Meth for 6, Swim never got a bloody nose, just a lil blood when hed clean his nose out. SWIM for the first months thought he was getting a hole. But then again SWIY technique of snorting might be diff. SWIM sticks the snooter up farther and angles it. SWIM might have a hole up there, how can someone tell if there is? SWIM will only snort meth, not the fastest way into your system and not the best rush, but the pain from snorting adds to the rush. Adrenalin being pumped in at the sametime.
SWIM main concern with corosion is his sinus system under the eyes, on the cheek bones and in the brow area seem to be getting bigger. Is this possible or is SWIM just tripping when hes tweaked? And one time SWIM snorted and it felt like the meth came down into his mouth via from his gum between his canine tooth. Is rotting possible underneath the nasal cavity(inside the your upper gums) too?
Old 12-09-2006, 01:52
Silver Member

27 y/o Female
brandonBOYDrox is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 144, Level: 1 Points: 144, Level: 1 Points: 144, Level: 1
whoa sorry it's been so long since i've come on here it totally slipped my mind to use swim.

i've heard about meth rotting your gums but i'm not quite sure exactly how. swim never really had that feeling of meth coming from swim's gums. but maybe when the drip comes from snorting it gets into or on swiy's gums somehow.
Old 15-09-2006, 20:21
Silver Member

Hmm, weird, Maybe swim is just tripping but it happens right as he snorts it drops right down into his mouth from the gum, so its not from the drip. Meth rots your gums b/c it creates amonia in your saliva. I read that somewhere. To add on that if it does create amonia in your mouth, is it bad to use mouth wash?
Old 15-09-2006, 20:38
Retired

Male from United States
Sitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPACSitbcknchill must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,573, Level: 8 Points: 3,573, Level: 8 Points: 3,573, Level: 8
^^^Hmmm...octo420 would you like to provide documentation for that? Meth creates ammonia in your mouth? Highly doubt it.
Old 19-09-2006, 12:00
Silver Member

Wasn't really sure, I was told that or read it somewhere. I thought i typed it in as a question. But I was wondering is SWIM was snorting could he use mouthwash, cus it always seems to be worse.
Old 23-09-2006, 03:21
Silver Member

40 y/o Female from United States
Ketamina is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1
For SWIM, the snorted high lasts longer and is smoother. But too much snort and SWIM gets a sinus infection that lasts 2 weeks. Dangit.
Old 23-09-2006, 08:11
Silver Member

Bummer, SWIM loves to snort during sinus problems. SWIM can breathe after the second line.
Old 05-10-2006, 23:08
Banned

29 y/o Male from Turkmenistan
izzy31 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 215, Level: 2 Points: 215, Level: 2 Points: 215, Level: 2
Activity: 4.1% Activity: 4.1% Activity: 4.1%
The snorting method is the most common choice, but it isn't very conservative, when only 30% of a snorted line gets absorbed. Orally taken is much easier if effort and time is not your thing. Even if its not instantly felt, it about 10-20 and worth the wait for someone who has any time to spare.
Old 21-11-2006, 10:31

Female
stay is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Re: Snorting methamphetamine

Swim tried it that way and he really hated it. Swim has no tolerance for that kind of pain.
Old 21-11-2006, 13:08
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Miss DarkSoLovely is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1

swim had just read somewhere tonight that cocaine erodes your lining hanusly fast b/c of the constricting blood vessels, never to repair again. yes.. but then it compared this to snorting crystal and saying one in moderation with Pure crystal meth can snort for the rest of their lives and never do the damage a cocaine user could do, leaving virtually no nasal decomposition of any kind.. this is important to swim b/c there's a forming hole in her septum from her mad coke use (and swim lovess sniffing everything that's sniffable, lol). Which means to her, no more coke, snorting or anything now. swim hopes to god this has some truth in it so this can be an option for her, she doesn't like smoking it for her lungs.

swim makes sure to just continue to drink carbonated water and swish her mouth each sip before she swallows. It can decay teeth rapidly it one doesn't watch.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Right on, Snorting is way better then Smoking
Old 23-11-2006, 11:32
Silver Member

Well from swim experience coke seems to damage his sinus' alot worse then meth. Swim is sure that meth does cause some damage just at a slower rate. Also Pure crystal is hard to find so who knows whats going up ur nose.
Swim Also loves to snort anything and everything. Thats why he started doing more crank then coke.

The burn is better then the numb.
Old 09-12-2006, 03:41

44 y/o Male
YAYO4ME should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1

How does SWIM snort it right to the drip? Does SWIM just snort then act like he has a lugie to force it back to the drip? SWIM is just wondering
Old 09-12-2006, 14:41
Titanium Member

49 y/o Male from USA - Rhode Island
Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.Nicaine must live here.
Points: 4,305, Level: 9 Points: 4,305, Level: 9 Points: 4,305, Level: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitbcknchill View Post
There is a very very thin line between responsible drug use and just flat out being a tweaked out loser. Most users seem to start out responsible and end up as the latter. A weekend turns into every weekend. Every weekend turns into a couple times during the week. A couple times during the week turns into everyday. Everyday turns into, "I will die if I don't have it." It is sad really, how someone goes from a healthy fun filled person to a pail skinny paranoid drug addict who will do ANYTHING to get that next bump.
Ain't it the truth... SWIM will be the first to admit using any of the stronger stimulants is playing with fire. He's always been the binge type who blows through a big pile of sh*t, followed by long breaks. One way to do it, anyway...

P.S. re: how deep a person snorts, SWIM thinks it's 6 of one, half-dozen of the other... doesn't really seem to matter much. He'll sometimes try & keep it to his nose to minimize getting it into his lungs (which are pretty screwed up from years of smoking cigarettes & other things).

Last edited by Nicaine; 09-12-2006 at 14:56.
Old 13-12-2006, 05:06

Male from United States
iFeaRNLoathiNg is captain of the psychonauts.iFeaRNLoathiNg is captain of the psychonauts.

Snorting is how swim got down for a while, but the acids tear tissue apart after awhile. and belive swim (who KNOWS what he's talken about) sooner or later nasal cavaties collapse, n thats nothing nice. Swim Recomends LOADs put half gram (or wha ever swiy can handle) in a capsule or even as simple as puting it in a zig zag paper n washing it down with water,(meth loves water)swiy wont even notice it, inless it breaks in swiy's mouth in that case(ooouuch)
Old 25-12-2006, 11:57
Banned

Male
partyguy420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

swim has never triend any other way of meth beside smoking with tin foil, a light bulb or a pipe with a ball on the end swim likes it that way... maybe he willl try a rail, and a hot rail some time soon though?
Old 26-12-2006, 16:37

28 y/o Male from United States
Danc9552003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 93, Level: 1 Points: 93, Level: 1 Points: 93, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by partyguy420 View Post
swim has never triend any other way of meth beside smoking with tin foil, a light bulb or a pipe with a ball on the end swim likes it that way... maybe he willl try a rail, and a hot rail some time soon though?

SWIM tried smoking meth off some foil when he didn't have a pipe and it was kinda unpredictable when it burned, so he doesn't do that anymore. When SWIM does get crystal he uses a pipe with a bubble at the end. He HATES snorting it, and the worst part is SWIM only likes the 'rushes' from smoking some good hits. The whole staying up for another 24 hours really agitates SWIM and he just doesn't like being all tweaked out, he just likes the smoking part. Oh yeah, SWIM is pretty sure hot rails will f*ck your nose up a whole lot quicker, but he's not sure so he can't confirm it.
Old 08-01-2007, 20:36

37 y/o Male
Henfer is on the way upHenfer is on the way upHenfer is on the way up
Points: 391, Level: 3 Points: 391, Level: 3 Points: 391, Level: 3

to answer the topic question: SWIM and his friends and everyone he knows using meth snort is pretty lightly, to get it in the nose first and not into the troath in 1 second.

it'll go down your throat anyway. some love it, some hate it. same for the insane nose burner.

SWIM hates the taste (and remembers his friend, as SWIM was usin meth for second time in his life, gave him one mini crystal and told him to put it on the tongue - is there anything more bitter than meth?) and loves the nose burner. SWIM totally flips out for 10 seconds after snorting (only left hole, he cant snort really on the right dunno why) and cries on one side of the face.

as far as i know, in my whole homeland, snorting ist 99% the preferred way (easy to do, fast, can build lines practically everywhere with your credit cars if no razorblade avaible. you can even build a line superfast if you take you just put it as a pile on your thumb nail, but you could lose it if you're to nervous.).

SWIM thinks this is somewhat the "best" way, gives you a damn good high, but still lasting pretty long. eating is boring, injecting or smoking never tried. also people say injecting/smoking is more addictive.

brings SWIM to thinking about faces of meth. in USA they are mainly smoking it or so? and their meth maybe better/cheaper than europe?
i know of only one man looking a bit like those "meth faces", but not that hard.

if your taking crystal daily, watch your nose, the skin inside doesnt build up if you destroy it with meth. if snorting, make it really fine powder, it'll get faster into the blood stream and will give you the same blow in the head but with less nose torture.

try changing holes, but if you're like SWIM, he can only snort on the left side. no power on the right side of his nose.

seeing every experienced user snorting it very lightly (just a minibit more than normal breathing) and cleaning the nose before, SWIM does the same way and it works pretty good. for him, fat better than earlier, where he snorted it in with such power that it was a second in the nose or so.

swallowing the most of it will result in longer but not so intense effect, and if you you snort it with full force, its really more like 80% of it eating it.

also, building up the lines for several people is pretty fun if you're high, SWIM could build lines for countless hours. and its a nice ritual, like if you build a joint or a pot.

oh and dont take meth solo, SWIM's advice. snorted in, 5 minutes later he had to call pretty much every number in his cell phone, and being so high but no action going only leads to hours of line building with coffee.
Old 15-01-2007, 07:47

29 y/o Male from United States
DubOK is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Back in the day swim would snort nothing but lines of meth. Swim had to stop snorting lines due to the fact it put 3 smalls holes in the top of his nose. Swim must smoke it now due it the extreme pain he gets now. Smoking is not the best way to do it...snorting it is a much better rush and it feels great
Old 15-01-2007, 07:54

Male from United States
iFeaRNLoathiNg is captain of the psychonauts.iFeaRNLoathiNg is captain of the psychonauts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubOK View Post
Back in the day swim would snort nothing but lines of meth. Swim had to stop snorting lines due to the fact it put 3 smalls holes in the top of his nose. Swim must smoke it now due it the extreme pain he gets now. Smoking is not the best way to do it...snorting it is a much better rush and it feels great
swim recommends Swallowing it wrapped in a zip zag, in a capsule or simply dissolve in water. thats the best way, only don't let the dope touch the inside of swiys mouth because it will irritate the fuck outta it. (read swims last post in this thread)

Share this on:

Tags
mdpv, snorting drugs, sore throat