Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Ecstasy & MDMA
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Ecstasy & MDMA Ecstasy (XTC) pills and pure MDMA

Old 24-02-2014, 19:10

25 y/o Male from Earth
Transform should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%
MDMA absorbed through fingers? (RC?)

There is a gram of white powder i have seen being labled mdma but the powder gets you really high from just touching & handling the substance... Does anyone have any idea why this is? Are there any MDMA knockoff RC's that can be absorbed through the fingertips to produce a psychoactive effect? The dosage for a good oral effect os only .1 -.2g of powder. Any suggestions or information on this? Kudos
Old 24-02-2014, 19:59
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
SpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline MedlineSpatialReason must mainline Medline
Points: 3,458, Level: 8 Points: 3,458, Level: 8 Points: 3,458, Level: 8
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Re: MDMA absorbed through fingers? (RC?)

Unless the drug is dissolved into a solvent that is used to deliver the drug through transdermal pathways, such as DSMO (Dimethyl sulfoxide), it is highly unlikely that you are getting "extremely high" from touching the said substance directly.

You also just said the "dosage for a good oral effect [sic] is only .1g-.2g of powder." This statement tells me that the drug, being active at 100mg or 200mg, is obviously going to be less likely to be bioavailable in the realms of transdermal delivery due to such a dose being far too high for a drug of that classic category. Typically, it takes a drug dosed in the micrograms before skin direct absorption becomes a reality.

1.) I think you have a placebo effect going.
2.) Buy a Marquis reagent kit
3.) No, there aren't any drugs directly in powder form that can go through your skin callouses to get you high. I have had no drugs, in my experience, make me high unless I directly inserted them into a place where they could, in fact, get me high, or they were in solvents that could actually penetrate the outer heavy layer of skin.
4.) None of us can identify a drug online. Get a kit.

This is really a matter of being logical. You will only know by testing it with reagents.

Share this on: