Register Tags

Notices

Old 20-02-2014, 07:27

30 y/o Female from United States
Rebelwithacause is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%
Re: snorting vs taking orally (wow!)

I was diagnosed as ADD when I was 9. I've been on and off ritalin. I discontinued use of ritalin recently with my dr's approval and was switched to adderall 30mg twice daily. I feel very content on it. More focused and motivated. Problem was that I got into a nasty habit of snorting the ritalin because I was not getting the effects quick enough. I thought that would help. It didn't I ended up with a very big problem. Being a user of coke and being clean for years I became worried snorting the rit would lead me back to the blow. Ritalin was a knock off blow cock tease. I threw away the pills I had left. And decided to try adderall instead. It's been working great for me taking it as prescribed I still fear that I may be turned back to my snorting ritual. I can't go back there. Hey if the meds work as they should why mess around with them for recreational uses.

Share this on:

Tags
adderall