Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Adderall
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 25-01-2014, 01:19
Silver Member

Male from United States
Addictive is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 104, Level: 1 Points: 104, Level: 1 Points: 104, Level: 1
Activity: 4.1% Activity: 4.1% Activity: 4.1%
Recreational

What is the highest recreational dose you would recommenced at one time sublingually or just swallowing. I have 10 36mg IR and plan on binging this weekend. Any advice would be most appreciated.

Addictive added 4 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Also I am a 175 lb male with for some reason a huge tolerance to pharmaceuticals. Just want to know what I can swallow all at once without giving myself a heart attack.

Last edited by Addictive; 25-01-2014 at 01:19. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 25-01-2014, 01:25
Gold Member

Male from United States
staples must mainline Medlinestaples must mainline Medlinestaples must mainline Medlinestaples must mainline Medlinestaples must mainline Medlinestaples must mainline Medlinestaples must mainline Medlinestaples must mainline Medlinestaples must mainline Medlinestaples must mainline Medlinestaples must mainline Medline
Points: 3,146, Level: 8 Points: 3,146, Level: 8 Points: 3,146, Level: 8
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Re: Recreational

36mg doses? Adderall is not manufactured at that strength... nor any instant-release medication with which I'm familiar... Concerta has a 36mg dosage, but that is a controlled-release formulation of methylphenidate, not instant-release, and if you have Concerta, then sublingual administration shouldn't be a very apparent option... Drugs Forum is not the place for pill identification, but I think the first step is to be certain of exactly which medication you are considering taking...

Once you know what the drug actually is, then it depends: have you taken it before? If not, what if you happen to be allergic? You certainly don't want to take a high dose if it's the first time you've ever taken a particular medication...
Old 25-01-2014, 01:28
Silver Member

Male from United States
Addictive is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 104, Level: 1 Points: 104, Level: 1 Points: 104, Level: 1
Activity: 4.1% Activity: 4.1% Activity: 4.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by staples View Post
36mg doses? Adderall is not manufactured at that strength... nor any instant-release medication with which I'm familiar... Concerta has a 36mg dosage, but that is a controlled-release formulation of methylphenidate, not instant-release, and if you have Concerta, then sublingual administration shouldn't be a very apparent option... Drugs Forum is not the place for pill identification, but I think the first step is to be certain of exactly which medication you are considering taking...

Once you know what the drug actually is, then it depends: have you taken it before? If not, what if you happen to be allergic? You certainly don't want to take a high dose if it's the first time you've ever taken a particular medication...
Sorry 30mg.
Old 25-01-2014, 18:42
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from USA - Michigan
Donald Duck is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 163, Level: 2 Points: 163, Level: 2 Points: 163, Level: 2
Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0%

So, have you taken it before? If so, how often was it since your last time taking it?
Old 26-01-2014, 04:05

24 y/o Female from USA - Texas
blowingmindlessmusingtome is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Personally. I was a 100pound girl 4"10..my tolerance is high so i take adderal extended. Release ...40mg at a time
Old 26-01-2014, 04:15
Silver Member

35 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.
Points: 3,349, Level: 8 Points: 3,349, Level: 8 Points: 3,349, Level: 8
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%

1 30mg taken orally shoukd be fine for a person with no tolerance.
If your asking this question then i'm guessing you have no tolerance. My wife had no tolerance and was satisfied with 1 of my 30s.
Old 03-02-2014, 14:09

Male from United States
wafflepudding should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

I just took a 25mg XR this morning. Opened the capsule and drank the beads with water. First time with any amphetamines, don't feel anything. Did I consume it wrong?

This is a repost but the thread I just posted it on is several years old.
Old 10-02-2014, 03:31
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
Dschump is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 265, Level: 2 Points: 265, Level: 2 Points: 265, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I would say I have a fairly high tolerance when it comes to amphetamines, but I just took 9 30mg IR tabs I got from someone and the brand was different than Ive seen before. long story short I checked them out and they are real adderall, but for some reason I hardly feel any effects. WTF?
Old 11-02-2014, 20:05
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
Dschump is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 265, Level: 2 Points: 265, Level: 2 Points: 265, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dschump View Post
I would say I have a fairly high tolerance when it comes to amphetamines, but I just took 9 30mg IR tabs I got from someone and the brand was different than Ive seen before. long story short I checked them out and they are real adderall, but for some reason I hardly feel any effects. WTF?

FAST FORWARD now one day and I just so happen to refill my own adderall after being impatient alomg with spendikng a god amount of my own money on what I was told and even checked with PILLID to be some generic form of adderall 30mg IR, but came to find like with most people unless you know are a consistant ly relieable source I discovered something was wrong when I ended upm taking all 12 pills that night and barely feeling the affects for a dosage that high. So Obviously thats the last time I pay forf something I can legally getb myself with a cheap ass co-pay, but hey you live and you learn. Ive now asked for a quantity of 60 30MG IR pills a month an un heard of amount for most people and seeing I barely felt the effects from the supposedly same thing except different generic I decided to sample my newly acquired product by taking just 6 30mg pills coming out to 180mg total which is still a relatively large amount when yeah seemed like a lot to me to, but at the same time was not very worried seeing I had taken double that amount the night before over 300MG and barely feeling any of the effects typically on gets from taking a recreational does that is half that sitting and barely getting affected at all made me consider I finally had just reached my peak in tolerance so when i took just six of the TEVA brand i picked up myself from the pharmacy I was lets just say more than surprised at not only how much i was feeling the intense effects I used to only feel when I first started using it but even the duration and intensity was stronger than usual. Does anyone think These These TEVA generics are the culprit or could it have simply been something to do with my body chemistry. I guess to know for sure is a hard one to say for sure but if any has more info on there own similar experience with such vast differences in dosing depending on brand I would love to hear your story. Thanks foir reading and use with care and always responsibly
Old 13-02-2014, 08:42

19 y/o Male from United States
BlowinCloudz should review received reputation comments.
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

Personally, I take 80-100mg to get where I wanna be. But I am also a frequent meth user.

Share this on:

Tags
adderal, adderall, amphetamine