Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Oxycodone
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 21-01-2014, 07:00

48 y/o Female from United States
Billy Jo is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm Taking 24 Oxycodone 30 mg. Pills Daily

I'm taking 24 oxycodone 30mg. pills daily. I have to take 6 at the same time to feel a decent effect. Has anyone else ever taken this high of a dose? I'll begin weening off in a couple weeks. I honestly don't think I can even tho I know it will kill me soon. I just can't participate in life without them.
Old 21-01-2014, 07:31

25 y/o Male from United States
Roll1N should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3 Points: 382, Level: 3
Activity: 6.1% Activity: 6.1% Activity: 6.1%
Re: I'm Taking 24 Oxycodone 30 mg. Pills Daily

That's ALOT of Oxycodone in a 24-hour span...
Are you RX'd Oxy or do you get them off the streets?
If you're not RX'd this med, I highly recommend starting MMT. (Methadone Maintance Treatment)
Because, 720mg of Oxycodone a day I bet costs you WAY too much...
by going to MMT you're going to first of all save boat loads of money, you wouldn't have to worry about re-dosing throughout the day, and in all honesty it'll become the closest you've come to sober ina long time...

-good luck

Last edited by Roll1N; 21-01-2014 at 20:46.
Old 24-01-2014, 01:43

24 y/o Male from United States
villui needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Im prescribed 100ug fentanyl patches as well as oxycodone 20s 120 a month but it dosnt last half that, like today my backs killing me (8 disk herniations) because i had no meds in system for a day was supposed to change my patch 2 days ago but didint go to dr till today. i took like 9 oxys so far and my backs still killing me... i dont get it wtf.

villui added 5 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Also-i am a licensed nurse . and i seriously advise AGAINST methadone, that is harder to get off of than oxy by FAR, and the WD is 3-5x as long. If you are not prescribed them for a reason by a doctor, then i suggest getting on Suboxone. If you are prescribed it, then i suggest talking to your doctor about switching to an ER medications, like Opana or Fentanyl patches.

Last edited by villui; 24-01-2014 at 01:43. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 24-01-2014, 02:41
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from USA - Pennsylvania
Cwb20022 probably knows what they are talking about.Cwb20022 probably knows what they are talking about.Cwb20022 probably knows what they are talking about.Cwb20022 probably knows what they are talking about.Cwb20022 probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,036, Level: 4 Points: 1,036, Level: 4 Points: 1,036, Level: 4
Activity: 22.7% Activity: 22.7% Activity: 22.7%

My neighbor was a pharmisist in a small town pharmacy. She was robbing the place blind. She was doing 26 30s and 60 mg methadone everyday. Well one night she got stopped by the police for her car smelling like weed. He searched her found a bottle of many different meds. She basically told him she was gonna snitch on her source. She couldn't and didn't obviously. But this being the small town it is he knew she worked at the pharmacy and she lost her job. She worked there for years and no charges were pressed for theft. She was charged with possession though.

But anyway she knew she couldn't afford a habit like that. So she went to rehab for 3 days. She used clondine and 6 suboxones for 9 days. Well the clonidine she used longer. What I'm saying is she basically quit a massive amount of opiotes pretty much cold turkey. This was about 2 years ago now. She's been clean from opiates ever since. She is much better off now. I honestly don't know how she did it. But it is possible.

Try tapering as low as you can before stopping. Just remember if you stop now you'll withdrawal only once. If you keep using you will guarantee withdrawal numerous times. Opiate addiction can be a vicious cycle. The sooner you can stop it the better off you'll be.

And yeah you can build a tolerance to opiates. So theoretically if you upd your dose gradually over time you could end up doing a massive amount. I mean grams possibly even more. I personally know a woman with fibromyalgia who is prescribed 1800 Mgs morphine every dAy. If I'm right that's almost 2 grams.

Good luck. And remember keep positive and think about the good times after your clean. A few weeks to months of withdrawal will be worth a lifetime free from opiates.

Post Quality Evaluations:
excellent advice & story of overcoming a huge addiction - I love the idea of stopping gives you withdrawal once but using guarantees WD many times...all addicts should keep that in mind
Old 24-01-2014, 04:28

31 y/o Male from USA - New York
slaveintoaking is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Ya 24s a lot I did the samething from 2o10 - 2012 u most have mad doe I had 8ogs a 08 5series BMW n an apartment on the beach in long island paided for a year in full buy the time that lease was up I had no car no money n had to move back in wit family its an expensive habit even when u have a script n hustle ...after a year or so of railen that many n given my girl about ten a day I switched to the h n the needle that lasted for a year n a halfish 2 abscesses later i finanly got clean may of 2013 that lasted about 2 months relapsed in July but have been clean ever since begaining of Oct ....I don't count weed cus weed is fucking awesome with out it I'd prob couldnt stay clean so everyone that thinks they can't get clean with some subs or some dones u can just tapper off that too God bless u all

slaveintoaking added 24 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

And vulli ur right about the methadone withdrawal being worse and lasting longer but that's only if u switch over to methadone and stay on it for a long period of time , the same thing would happen if you detoxed with subs and stayed on them entirely to long not as bad as methadone but still will withdraw from subs to long.like the original poster I've done 2o-3o blues a day for multiple years in a row I've shot speedballs 5 xs a day for months straight or how about them old sleek yellow stop sign opana 4os was doing about ten of those day..all I'm saying is I've been as bad as u can be and at a certain point u can only do what ur wallet allows u too...bcus of that kicked I've had to kick cold turkey which I don't recommend I laided in bed for 12 days straight and still didn't feel better. I've also stoped for prolonged periods of time with subs n methadone they both work u just need to wait atleast 12 hours from last opiet use more like 16 between use n meds...here's where the prob is.docs /clinics will prescribe you methadone and suboxine for as long as you say you need it in reality there's no reason to need either 1 for more then a week or 2 tops the only reason u would really need to do it after that is if u get an urge to use then taken a sub is good cus u can't use after u take a sub . Which evewr1 u take start at the highest ex 1oomgs of methadone or 12 mgs suboxone n go slightly down everyday finishing in about 2 weeks which I know clinics don't let u start high which to me is dumb there's no reason for some1 to go from 3o up 5 mgs a day to 1oo+ they want u hooked they want ur 8$s a day its disgusting ur best bet is to get a script and do it the right way hope this info helped

slaveintoaking added 20 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Ya 24s a lot I did the samething from 2o10 - 2012 u most have mad doe I had 8ogs a 08 5series BMW n an apartment on the beach in long island paided for a year in full buy the time that lease was up I had no car no money n had to move back in wit family its an expensive habit even when u have a script n hustle ...after a year or so of railen that many n given my girl about ten a day I switched to the h n the needle that lasted for a year n a halfish 2 abscesses later i finanly got clean may of 2013 that lasted about 2 months relapsed in July but have been clean ever since begaining of Oct ....I don't count weed cus weed is fucking awesome with out it I'd prob couldnt stay clean so everyone that thinks they can't get clean with some subs or some dones u can just tapper off that too God bless u all

Post Quality Evaluations:
I think there is some really valuable info & advice in here but its so hard to read! please spell check & stop using slang...for the sake of other members who need advice from experience...thanks
Please do not use text talk. This is an international site and you are required to use full words. Thanks

Last edited by slaveintoaking; 24-01-2014 at 04:28. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 24-01-2014, 14:18

24 y/o Male from United States
villui needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

cwb is deff right about having to withdraw many many times if you keep using, it does and will happen even when prescribed, insurance gets messed up pharmacies run out...
Old 25-01-2014, 07:28

54 y/o Male from United States
Confusedman is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

I was taking 10 and thought I would go out of my mind,I cannot imagine your suffering although I heard of one other story similar a person taking 4500 msg per day,I said its impossible I could never.the doc said you can't you have the wrong body make up she was a female and basically sold herself all day.
To the point I have not taken any blues in a week now,I have exchanged for 4 OPANA re 10 mg per day,it haas kept me well enough to function and break the cycle.i am not the one to tell you what to do but this can't be the way we want to live.others have done it WHY CANT WE.sooner or later you will not be able to get that many the pharmacies are watched,etc etc.lower down now.please I know how you feel.i do.the days are long and I have not yet gone into WD,but I can't believe I am this far.much love rick

Share this on: