Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Alcohol
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Alcohol Alcohol, including absinthe, hard liquor, beer, wine, and other assorted spirits.

Old 10-08-2010, 21:52
Silver Member

Male from United States
Skunk-Works is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Alcohol IV QUESTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Nixon View Post
but to the long life thing, i can sum up that up in one quote

"Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?"

An a Damn good quote if you ask me
That is NOT the quote.

"Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?
I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who need reasons when you've got heroin?"

That is the quote.

Post Quality Evaluations:
This really isn't necesarry, from a techincal definition, the OP DID quote the film in question.
Old 25-08-2010, 10:42
Silver Member

35 y/o Male from Afghanistan
lawguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spare Chaynge View Post
Fine swim will do this in the name of science.
Please don't. Injecting alchohol is very dangerious and can lead to intense suffering prior to death. I know of several people that have died due to this type of usage. Their suffering was so bad the doctor was giving them morphine to kill the pain. Unfortunately when your organs go ONE BY ONE, there isn't much you can do with any drug!

As mentioned before taking alchohol through the poop shoot is just as good, and a bit more safer. However, it should be known drinking alchohol is the safest way to consume the beverage!
Old 25-08-2010, 14:09
Titanium Member

44 y/o Female from United States
kalishakti is on the way upkalishakti is on the way upkalishakti is on the way up
Points: 446, Level: 3 Points: 446, Level: 3 Points: 446, Level: 3
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: The Injecting Alcohol Thread

Injected (high-proof) ethanol has a local necrotizing effect on human tissue and organs, and is sometimes used by surgeons to selectively destroy tissue. It is reported to be used as an effective method of self-castration if injected directly into the testicles.. google: everclear castration ; However, seeping ethanol (from the "intended" injection site) may also damage surrounding tissue. Generally, it is not considered a very good idea to be injecting ethanol.

-M.

This is very true! Excellent harm reduction!
Old 25-08-2010, 14:17
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

40 y/o Male from Albania
plopplop2000 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1

injecting alcohol... dude, you can kill yourself just drinking it, what's the point in injecting it?

i guess i'll go and start a thread about how to literally blow your head off your body using bottle of shampoo and two squares of chocolate - might make just as much sense.
Old 25-08-2010, 15:27
Titanium Member

23 y/o Male from United States
lololsolid probably knows what they are talking about.lololsolid probably knows what they are talking about.lololsolid probably knows what they are talking about.lololsolid probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 843, Level: 4 Points: 843, Level: 4 Points: 843, Level: 4
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

The idea of shooting something into your bloodstream where you do NOT know the contents of the substance (can YOU name every ingredient in whiskey?) is absolutely moronic. The reason injecting vodka is viable is because it's just alcohol diluted with water.

Any other form of alcohol contains additives like sugar, ect. The effects of these additives when inserted directly into the bloodstream do not seem to be well known... and should be avoided at all costs.

If you are at all concerned about your health, do NOT inject anything other than vodka (and even that is fairly risky, I suppose)
Old 14-08-2012, 10:40

39 y/o Female from United States
kisher is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pondlife View Post
I also note that two out of the three mentioned the enjoyment of the needle as one of the attractions. As strange as it sounds, I knew an ex heroin user who still had a fixation with needles years after he'd kicked the smack habit. Even something the right shade of orange would get him excited, because orange was the cap colour for the insulin needles he used to use.
Ive known that to be called "Romancing the Needle." For people who use needles for a period of time they can get addicted to that part in and of itself.
Old 14-08-2012, 11:19
Banned

38 y/o Male from Scotland
Aberdonian should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

someone i know used to use vodka for removing fent from matrix patches and inject up to 3ml at a time od straight vod/fent mix he got no effect from the alcohol at all, could taste it slightly in his throat but no drunkness
Old 14-08-2012, 17:28
Palladium Member

33 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Routemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPACRoutemaster Flash must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,361, Level: 7 Points: 2,361, Level: 7 Points: 2,361, Level: 7
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lololsolid View Post
The idea of shooting something into your bloodstream where you do NOT know the contents of the substance (can YOU name every ingredient in whiskey?) is absolutely moronic. The reason injecting vodka is viable is because it's just alcohol diluted with water.

Any other form of alcohol contains additives like sugar, ect. The effects of these additives when inserted directly into the bloodstream do not seem to be well known... and should be avoided at all costs.

If you are at all concerned about your health, do NOT inject anything other than vodka (and even that is fairly risky, I suppose)
Whether you know what's in it is not the important thing - what is actually in it, is the important thing. Would you be happy injecting petrol if you knew it was 100% pure petrol?

Even by D-F standards, this thread is retarded. Why the fuck would you inject an alcoholic drink? The effects would not even be pleasant if it were safe, and as it is it's asking to be hospitalized or killed.

This thread should be locked before anyone is idiotic enough to actually try this, although if they did they'd probably end up a candidate for the Darwin awards.
Old 28-08-2012, 07:36
Silver Member

Male from United States
1337gu1tar is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 50, Level: 1 Points: 50, Level: 1 Points: 50, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

ive injected 3cc's of vodka in four seporate shots tonigh (i have a 100 unit syringe and i fell out on the first shot) i noticed no burning except for the small amount that got shot sub Q when i fell out, the burn was intense on that one; and only 2 or 3 units escaped. in any event 1 cc seems to be about the same or a lil weaker then one drink, there is no rush.
Old 19-12-2012, 12:15

33 y/o Male from United States
Snipez should review received reputation comments.
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

i'm sorry if this doesn't contribute much to the conversation but SWIM injects many different pills and amps via intramuscular and i must say that anyone who injects any type of alcohol in their flesh is a fucking idiot. take that to heart any of you dummies thinking of doing that. you deserve whatever consequences you get.

Snipez added 8 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

that goes for any type of acid too. consider this your harsh harm reduction post. you fucking fools.

Snipez added 5 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

filtered water only, kids. if u aren't mature enough to know how to experiment safely, just smoke weed and stay the fuck off the drug forums. jesus christ

Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306

Last edited by Snipez; 19-12-2012 at 12:15. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 19-12-2012, 12:37
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Canada
Nosferatus is on the way upNosferatus is on the way upNosferatus is on the way up
Points: 513, Level: 3 Points: 513, Level: 3 Points: 513, Level: 3
Activity: 20.4% Activity: 20.4% Activity: 20.4%

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? This would be one of those ideas that would just be comically ill advised if the fact that some people actually do this weren't so mind bogglingly frightening. I've heard of homeless people doing this in "dry" shelter in order to avoid detection due to odour on breath and dopeless junkies doing it just to satisfy the needle fixation, but even people in those admittedly tragic positions should not stoop to a level of base desperation this low. What is wrong with people. This reminds me of that Simpsons episode where Barney wins a truck full of Duff and exclaims "Just hook it up to my veins".
Old 05-11-2013, 15:42
Mercury Member

19 y/o Female from USA - New York
lovethatdrug needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

When I shoot 80 proof vodka my vein got really swollen and hard. The next day my vein was bruised. It has been 2 months and my vein is still dark. This was the third time I've used this vein so it isn't collapsed. Twice for amphetamine and 1 for alcohol. Now I can't get it to register anymore. Shooting alcohol sounded a lot better than drinking it cause you get drunk faster using less.
Old 05-11-2013, 15:48
ianzombie ianzombie is nu online
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,768, Level: 21 Points: 21,768, Level: 21 Points: 21,768, Level: 21
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethatdrug View Post
Shooting alcohol sounded a lot better than drinking it cause you get drunk faster using less.
Was that the extent of your knowledge of shooting alcohol when you did it, or had you done any research into the dangers?
I just don't understand why in this day and age where almost everyone has internet access, people are still doing extremely dangerous and stupid things.
Old 05-11-2013, 15:56
Mercury Member

Shooting it would get you drunk from less. I have shoot 80 proof vodka before and I probably will not do it again. After I shot it my vein swelled up and got really hard. The next day my vein was really dark and burned. It has been two months since then and my vein is still a little dark. I have not been able to register in it since I shoot alcohol.

lovethatdrug added 4 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

Why are my post taking so long to come up. I keep on typing new posts cause ttwo shey aren't showing up then when I press reply they both come up.

lovethatdrug added 1 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

I look up a lot about it they did an IV drip on JackAss.

Last edited by lovethatdrug; 05-11-2013 at 15:56. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-11-2013, 15:57

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute

Probably not?

You do something very stupid and dangerous, two months later your veins are still not better and you are not 100% sure that you wont do it again?
What is it going to take to convince you not to do it again?

Quote:
I look up a lot about it they did an IV drip on JackAss.
If that is the sort of place the youth of today are going for harm reduction advice and drug use advice then they dont have a hope!
The show is called 'Jackass' for a reason.
Old 05-11-2013, 16:20
Mercury Member

Steve O IV Vodka on youtube

lovethatdrug added 13 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Veins heal unless they collapse. I only reason I watched it on Jackass was to make sure I wouldn't die. I wasn't planning on doing this again until I'm 21. I already knew the dangers involved. The doctor told me when I was in the hospital.

"JAck-ass" is not acceptable evidence as to the safety of anything.

Last edited by lovethatdrug; 05-11-2013 at 16:20. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-11-2013, 16:46

38 y/o Male from Ireland

Just because one person who does it does not die it does not mean you wont die.
I can not believe you are planning on doing this again when you are 21. I really cant tell if you are just trolling or you are being serious? No one could be that reckless with their lives.
Are you trying to kill yourself or something? Whats wrong with just drinking it?

You do realise that when Steve-o tried it he was under medical supervision and it was diluted via a saline IV.
Old 05-11-2013, 20:13
Mercury Member

I diluted it before I injected it. I've thought about it and have decided that I'm not going to do it when I'm 21. Your right it was a stupid thing to do. I'll drink it and save my veins for something better.

Share this on:

Tags
acohol, alcohol, ethanol, ethyl alcohol, i.v., inject alcohol, injecting, injection, intravenous alcohol, intravenous injection, isopropyl alcohol, iv alcohol, iv use, safe injection, shoot alcohol, shoot up, shooting up, vodka, whiskey