Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Unidentified Products
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Unidentified Products Unidentified research chemical products

Old 14-10-2013, 15:53
Anti Matter Member

49 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 9,212, Level: 14 Points: 9,212, Level: 14 Points: 9,212, Level: 14
Activity: 52.3% Activity: 52.3% Activity: 52.3%
Tobacco Incense Mixture 'Calyptia'

Today I came over this product, researched on the producer's website and saw they claimed it to be a product consisting of
Quote:
One and only 100% natural specially blended TOBACCO INCENSE
There are three differents blends available wich are decribed with the following words:
Quote:
It is great smoke for newbies or occasional smokers who are after something new and unique. It will help you charge up, cool down, and enhance your romance.
Quote:
This smoke is smooth and delivers a meditative and mood enhancing feeling. This product is supplement designed to produce a sense of euphoria, reduce or relieve stress, help you calm down and chill out.
Quote:
It is hard hitting, trippy, extremely strong, satisfying and definitely beyond compare. Hero Calyptia tobacco incense takes you where no other smoke can or does. We must warn you it is very intense feeling so make shore you can handle it. Regarding to many satisfied repeat costumers it is the strongest legal smoke incense they have ever experienced.
Now, this bugs me a bit - I'm a tobacco consumer for about 35 years now - but definitely have never heard about tobacco blends having an effect like this.
Which for me means - there's something added to it . RCs that is.

Even when the company hides behind the 'not for human consumption' labels from the description is clear that "buyers' experimenting" as the company is calling it is actually inhaling the smoke of this tobacco incense mix.

I have tried to come up with any more information, but must sadly say I found none-
Not that I'd be interested in trying it - I'd like to get information together.

So here my questions are:
Did anybody ever have this product purchased, one of somebody's friends ?
Can we have a report on the different incenses?
Is anybody having knowledge about the factual composition of this incense?
Do analysis exist?

Thank you for any new information about this stuff.

BBW

PS:
As long as nothing is known about this incense mixture I'd strongly advise anybody NOT to ingest any of these mixes - as the producer says they are not made for human consumption . (The only truth I suppose there is to be found about this product.)

Source of Quotes: website of manufacturer/vendor
Old 14-10-2013, 16:36
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from Israel
MikePatton must live here.MikePatton must live here.MikePatton must live here.MikePatton must live here.MikePatton must live here.MikePatton must live here.MikePatton must live here.
Points: 1,635, Level: 6 Points: 1,635, Level: 6 Points: 1,635, Level: 6
Activity: 17.2% Activity: 17.2% Activity: 17.2%
Re: Tobacco Incense Mixture 'Calyptia'

Synthetic Cannabinoids on Tobacco is the hottest trend right now where I live. It seems with all the busts, people are looking for a more discreet way to sell and use Spice, so they put it on Tobacco instead of Damiana and those "Tobacco shops" started popping everywhere now.

I can't say anything about what you saw because I simply don't know but based on my experience, it's just a different version of "Spice". It's actually pretty genius, you can totally smoke this undercover since it smells and looks just like tobacco! I know a lot of soldiers are smoking that shit freely like cigarettes inside the base. You can smoke that shit in public wherever you can smoke a regular cigarette, that is if you can handle that high in public.

I smoked a brand called "Bulldog" (with the same logo from the coffeshop chain in Amsterdam, what an artistic ripoff!) which was... ok, as far as Spice goes. It was a lot more pleasant to smoke compared to Damiana and chemically, it was less potent than the previous generation. There have been some very recent bans here so they must have changed it up.
Old 14-10-2013, 17:33
Silver Member

Male from Canada
Alien Sex Fiend really adds to the discussion.Alien Sex Fiend really adds to the discussion.Alien Sex Fiend really adds to the discussion.Alien Sex Fiend really adds to the discussion.Alien Sex Fiend really adds to the discussion.Alien Sex Fiend really adds to the discussion.
Points: 940, Level: 4 Points: 940, Level: 4 Points: 940, Level: 4
Activity: 54.4% Activity: 54.4% Activity: 54.4%
Re: Tobacco Incense Mixture 'Calyptia'

tobacco incense? that doesn't make any sense. incense is something you light to make your house smell nice. tobacco is the worst option for that. who needs tobacco incense if you got regular tobacco? this is clearly RCs made on someone's ping pong table in the garage

Share this on:

Tags
incense blends, research chemical