Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 08-10-2013, 22:07
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from USA - Nevada
DazedforDays is on the way upDazedforDays is on the way upDazedforDays is on the way upDazedforDays is on the way up
Points: 480, Level: 3 Points: 480, Level: 3 Points: 480, Level: 3
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Help! suction on plunger preventing me from registering

just
a little history so people don't think I'm a noob when it comes to injecting. I haven't touched a needle in over 2 years before that I was a daily IV heroin and cocaine user for over 2 years I know my way around the process.

I said I would never touch the needle again but after reading everything that's said on here about iv meth and I decided to try. I was fortunate enough to a be given a bag of needles by another local that has a huge needle fixation....28g 1cc BDs. I'm only doing this for one day and one day only, well today was that day. I pick up the needles around 11 o'clock last night and my plan was to go home prep and do a shot. I prepped it, started with 50cc and an eyeballed amount that a DF user estimated to be .05-.07, mixed and drew it up using cotton to filter....just a save starting dose so I could get a feel for it.

The veins from my the crook of my arm down are mostly all shot on both arms but on each bicep I have a huge vein and it's easy to hit no problem. I pierce the skin and am smack dab in the vein by feel and by looking but I goto lil the plubger back to register and it has an extreme amount if suction and will instantly return to its original spot which doesn't allow me to register. at first I thought the noodles club but I could pull back no problem and a push out no problem at all when inspecting it.

It's mixed well, it was filtered, all air is removed before attempting to inject, its not clogged and everything works as it should..until in in the vein and need to register. I spent 3 hours poking myself, being unable to register due to the suction before I said fuck this and smoked a bowl. I had looked forward to this day and had my hopes up but all I am is disappointed and pissed. Im pissed off beyond belief because I haave some great dope and its just being wasted. I'm down to my last half gram and I want to actually get a damn shot in me so I can see what its like and if its better than IV coke which is the top spot for best rush in my opinion. But I'm not going to try until I hear some feedback. I'm damn near positive I am doing nothing wrong, its exactly what i did for black tar heroin which is a much nastier substance and never had ahy issues with it (besides murdering my veins), so I can't fathom how meth which resembles a little oily water is giving me these issues. After having ths sameeWv repeatable problem on 5 different brand new rigs I guess what Im saying is that these things fucking suck...period.
and all my timesheet in black tar heroin I never once had this issue. I always used the Walmart brand needles because they were 13 and a half dollars per 100 box. used 30 and 31 gauge and even with tar being some nasty shit Inever encountered this suction issue.

Is there anything that can be done about my situation?? I hate having all the necessary items but still unable to accomplish the mission. Id really like to get high but I was trying to save the last of my dope for the rigs but if theres nothing that can be done I'd like to k ow so i can throw theae things in the garbage and get to smomjng already.

Thanks.

edit: I just wanted to update

the problem appears to have been the opening on the BD's tips were too small and didn't allow enough air to be pulled in so it created a strong suction everytime. I bougt a box if ReliOns from walmart the following day and hit in under 2 minutes

Last edited by DazedforDays; 11-11-2013 at 23:40.
Old 09-10-2013, 01:13
Titanium Member

69 y/o Male from USA - Texas
Waiting For The Fall really adds to the discussion.Waiting For The Fall really adds to the discussion.Waiting For The Fall really adds to the discussion.Waiting For The Fall really adds to the discussion.Waiting For The Fall really adds to the discussion.Waiting For The Fall really adds to the discussion.
Points: 857, Level: 4 Points: 857, Level: 4 Points: 857, Level: 4
Activity: 12.4% Activity: 12.4% Activity: 12.4%
Re: Help! suction on plunger preventing me from registering

I've had this happen to me a couple of times and yes, it's damned frustrating. I use the same syringes you were accustomed to using, and although almost of them are good, there are a couple of cranky ones in the bag once in a great while.

Now, it's just part of my routine to inspect each new rig. I look at the tip of the needle and I pull and push the plunger a few times to see if there is any resistance. The last bag I opened, as a matter of fact, didn't have a clean cut on the tip of the needles of a couple. It looked like tiny flanges were attached which could do damage and rip a vein. And I've had sticky plungers on a couple of occasions. I will take no chances, and at .13 cents apiece, why should I? I toss them.

Although I don't know the manufacturing process, I've wondered, as in your case, that when the hole in the bevel is drilled or punched, there is a tiny leftover flap inside that closes up. It doesn't happen if you are drawing water and using it to prep your shot, but there is an obstruction when it tries to form a vacuum for the register. I'm not sure this even makes sense.

That reminds me, when I am prepping, I use the syringe to draw a measured amount of water. Sometimes, if it is being difficult and only draws a fraction of what I need, I'll toss that one, too.

I shouldn't have to remind you, but since it's been a couple of years since you've IVd, make sure you are hydrated and the blood is thinned out a little and flowing well.

I'd really invest a couple of bucks and buy a bag of 10. You don't know if those rigs that were given to you were exposed to high temperatures or other stresses. Any rig I have ever used was bought buy me in a pharmacy department. Since you can't trust the product you buy to shoot up, at least be able to trust the needle.
Old 09-10-2013, 02:03
Silver Member

DazedforDays is on the way upDazedforDays is on the way upDazedforDays is on the way upDazedforDays is on the way up

So as I suspected these BDs are just pieces of shit. I found you literally have to hold the plunger in place once you pull back to registerand continue holding it until the barrell fills completely otherwise even the tiniest amount of air causes ridiculous suction. Im pretty sure the inside diameter of the tip is far too small causing a serious restriction. Tar is some nasty stuff and once in a blue moon this would happen if a rig clogged on me most of the way but not completely, but it totally threw me off since this is basically like injecting water and there was never a clog. Maybe I got a bum bag, Im not sure as I always used the ReliOn's from Walmart. At less than 2 bucks a bag (when they still sold individual bags) or 13.50 for the box of 100 they were a steal.
Old 09-10-2013, 02:24
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

your shits jammed or blood is getting caught in the rig. what gauge do you use? if you're hitting on your bicep, you should be able to use like 28 long point. I got a box of 31 shorts and they did that shit to me all the time. The relions work good for me. If not, at least around here, they sell single rigs for .25 cents and you can get a 25 gauge 1 cc long that works perfect for me cus I have to hit deep to get my veins. It never clogs on me. I use it on my like middle bicep and also on my inner legs. I ahve a real hard time hitting.
Old 09-10-2013, 02:50
Silver Member

25 y/o Female from Earth
yella is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 171, Level: 2 Points: 171, Level: 2 Points: 171, Level: 2
Activity: 6.2% Activity: 6.2% Activity: 6.2%

just draw it up into a new syringe?

Post Quality Evaluations:
Pointless one liner as OP has already atated he did this
Old 11-10-2013, 07:11

19 y/o Male from United States
g0dspeak should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1

I find when it's hard to push/pull the plunger, the rig itself is usually bent. Sometime's you may find a strand of cotton sticking out of the needle tip too..
Old 11-10-2013, 20:34
Silver Member

I replued to this last night before bed, yet its not here now, strange...anyhow , there us nothing defective/wrong with the BD rigs besides the inside diameter of the tip being far too small causing suction. There is absolutely no clog of any, where would you guys get this idea when I specifcally stated I tried 5 different rigs and they all did the same thing in not to mention they were not clogged? Its meth we are talming about here so if you dont have some nasty cut to hell product you have what amounts to water in your rig...im not working with tar here and even so I shot it with 30 and 31g 1000s of tines when I IVed heroin.

If anyone still feels I am wrong I would be more than happy to grab a 28g BD that's new and unused vs a used, coagulated blood filled 31g ReliOn and I guarantee you the ReliOn will draw up faster and not create near as much suction.

Also the BDs tips are the worst I have ever seen and used. Microfine, Sharp? Bullshit. These god damned tips are an absolute joke. They ate so dull trying to get through the skin much less the vein is like using a wet noodle the damn things bend so much

Last edited by DazedforDays; 12-10-2013 at 07:17.
Old 12-10-2013, 06:20
Silver Member

25 y/o Female from Earth
yella is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 171, Level: 2 Points: 171, Level: 2 Points: 171, Level: 2
Activity: 6.2% Activity: 6.2% Activity: 6.2%

idk lol I'm drunk so mybe not the time to reply to this, but you can sometimes get a bad batch of bd's, my ex got a 100 count box once and I shit you not, damn near 1/2 of em were defective. they'd spray shit everywhere if you loaded em
Old 12-10-2013, 07:12
Silver Member

Yella, see post #3. I wasn't going to be a pub cushion any longer so I picked up some of my okd trusty ReliOns from Walmart and am batting a thousand now. In two days I hit successfully everytime and only 2 or 3 times did I have to try more than once because as I found out, time doesnt heal/bring back some veins. I had a few that surprised me and actually popped up after I drank 6 bottles of water, did pushups and took a long hot shower but they were just a tease and I didn't even get a hint of blood in the rig from them.
Old 12-10-2013, 08:47
..and your eyebrows

48 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,910, Level: 13 Points: 7,910, Level: 13 Points: 7,910, Level: 13
Activity: 34.6% Activity: 34.6% Activity: 34.6%

the main problem I see is that most of the US IDUs still use the cheap insuline rigs of sorts.

These are - and it is tiring me to write this for the thirteenhindredth time - not made for injecting into veins.
they are made for subcutaneous injection.
The needles only have a single cut, not a sharpened one like a 'real' i.v. needle, e.g. 27 G x 5/8".
insuline needles are basically hollow threads that are cut off instead of getting a cut grinded to them to get em sharp.

No wonder that batches of these stoneage devices are manufactured poorly.
The other big problem with insuline rigs is that they dont have a detachable needle and so get them damaged most every time fluid is sucked thru a filter.

use decent tools.

BBW

This is a good explanation as to why the cheap insulin rigs were a problem for the OP.
Old 12-10-2013, 09:42
Silver Member

Why would anyone want to use a big ass 27g and get tracked up when 30 and 31g needles work just fine when used as they are intended and discarded after one use? Also shy would to use a long needle when short tip is more than sufficient to hit well over 75% of the veins IDUs use? I used 30 and 31g needles 4-5 times a day shooting heroin and have no tracks whatsoever. Even when I started shooting speedballs and was injecting upwards of 20 times a day I had little marks from the needle but I never had tracks. Maybe non American IDUs want to show how badass they are by how many tracks they have but me.....I peefer to keep my drug use to myself and don't want any track marks.

The main reason so many use insulin syringes is simple....its what is easiest obtainable to object with, and even then they aren't alaays easy to get. Walmart is the only place in the large city i live in that will sell needles without a physical prescription for insulin. Not to mention most cities do not have needle exchanges....there are 1.5 million people in my city yet not a single needle exchange, only plenty of methadone clinics.

Sure you can order proper syringes through the mail but for people auch as myself this simply is not an option.
Old 13-10-2013, 03:18
SB1981 SB1981 is nu online
Banned

32 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

I use 25 gauge needles and they work great and I don't have tracks. This needle is cut for IV injection, so it goes it a lot easier than one would think. Also, the thicker needle injects a lot easier IME. Tiny needles also clog up and fall out of the vein a lot easier than the ticker ones. I also prefer the inch length because sometimes the needle can slide in a bit deeper than half an inch since i like it a deep as possible in the vein. I can also feel when I pop the vein barrier as I enter my vein with the 25 gauge. I couldn't hardly feel that with a 27 gauge.

I can unsdertand most people think those are too long, but they actually work out great once you're in the vein since they tend to fit nice and snug as you're injecting. Tenenty five gauge needles are made for intravneous injection, so they're not painful and track forming if used properly. They hit and slit without hardly a pinch.

Last edited by SB1981; 13-10-2013 at 03:23.
Old 11-11-2013, 20:55

27 y/o Female from United States
Country_Bumpkin27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1 Points: 37, Level: 1
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Purple"]Hi! I had this exact same thing happen to my turtle just the other night. Let me start by saying she study phlebotomy right after high school and during her 2 years working as one honestly never experienced this. So, of course when it happened she was confused. She was actually injecting her husband who has the best veins ever. You would have to be blind to miss them. On this night her husband wasn't in the best mood and was not in the mood to deal with any uncomfort that he didn't have to. Concidering all his other veins wore a little sore they decided to start looking for one they hadn't ever hit, because of course the biggest more prominent ones were always top on the list. They found on on the inside of the elbow crook. It was nice and big and they knew there shouldn't be any problem. They inserted the needle and tried pulling back on the plunger. It was hard to pull back and once it was and then released it immediatly shot right back. Thinking the needle may be clogged the removed it and checked it by pulling back on the plunger and pushing it. Both worked fine. Looked it over for in malformations and there was none. So once again they tried. Knowing they were in the vein by experience alone they pulled on the plunger and exact same thing happened. That's when they pulled it back and held it in place and sure enough filled up great. So, even though the needle was acting funny they knew they were in and slowly started injecting the dope. It never hurt or burned how it would with "a miss" but the plunger was hard to push and toward the end of the shot it became so hard to push it was bending the end of the plunger and the husband said although it didn't hurt he was feeling some pressure. Finsihed the shot and it did seem it took a bit longer to feel anything than normal but after a short time did feel the hit. Since the wife had never dealt with this during her study and work and don't remember ever studing on that issue alone she posted on here. Got very little feed back but what feedback she did was helpful. Most contributed it to the needle size and things as have here in your post. But wife decided to ask her sister who happens to be a PRN on her way to being a doctor. THis is what she explained the best to my memory. Around your veins we have valves which I'm sure we all know. This is usually where you will notice what looks like two veins meeting and making almost like a V shape in most cases. This is what helps pull blood back to the heart. There are the most valves in the legs and without them blood would puddle at our feet. Anyways, when a muscle is tightened (for example like when your tied off and putting pressure) it presses on our veins causing the valves to open and pulls the blood upward to the heart. When the muscle is relaxed and no pressure is being put on the veins the valves remain closed to prevent blood being pulled downward. Any time your are injecting it is very important to inject right above or below a valve and never in it. Most valves you can see or at least feel. BUT NOT ALL. This is what happened in the turtles case. There was a valve that was missed when looking for a good spot. The needle was injected either to close or into the valve. This is what caused the plunger to be resistant. Because while you are trying to pull blood down into the needle the valve is trying to pull the blood upward back to the heart. This is causing it be difficult and why it only works when you hold the plunger in place because although the valves are strong they are not strong enough to pull against our strength obviously lol! And the reason the plunger was hard to push is because although they were inserted into the valve they were still in a vein (if that makes any sense to you). While you are pushing dope into the vein the valve is trying to pull it also. This can cause the dope not to move as freely and steadily into the vein and cause it to back up which is what is causing pressure. So, if this ever happens and you inspect all your needles and they seem fine and are still having this problem try moving up or down just slightly and see if that helps. I know this post is about a month old but I just seen it and felt I had to post just to let another possibility be known bc some may not know this as I didn't. If you got new needles and the problem went away awesome! But just in case anyone else has this problem and it's NOT the needle, hope this helps!!!

Please use paragraphs to break up big blocks of text. This is difficult to read. Thanks
Old 11-11-2013, 23:51
Silver Member

Thank you for the response but I am 100000% certain it ws a case of the inside diameter of the tip.being to small because I.tried.tried countless spots numerous veins and it was the same issue everytime.

While what you were told definitely makes sense I can honestly say I have never experienced it.
Old 15-01-2014, 13:49
Silver Member

Female from United States
MoreGutzThanGlory is on the way upMoreGutzThanGlory is on the way upMoreGutzThanGlory is on the way upMoreGutzThanGlory is on the way up
Points: 609, Level: 3 Points: 609, Level: 3 Points: 609, Level: 3
Activity: 16.5% Activity: 16.5% Activity: 16.5%

Dazed,

Being a nurse, I agree with BigBadWolf, and others that use a larger gauged needle... The only areas that may use that size of needle you are trying to use are for neonatal infants, but not being a pediatric nurse IDK what size they actually use. On Med/Surg floors we don't even stock anything smaller than a 25 gauge.
Many substances are so caustic to the vein you will actually scar that vein to the point you can't use it any longer (but you probably already know that). You would be better off like someone previously suggested using more dilutent- some medications I've mixed to give a patient will automatically clot when the dilutent isn't a match for the drug. Just out of curiosity since I'm not up to speed on this type of IV injection, do you use water straight from the tap, that can be contaminated...or do you use sterile water when you mix? Just askin'. I hope you are doing ok, I haven't heard from you for a while.
Just for some perspective ..when people get a blood transfusion the best gauge is a 16 or 18 gauge.....
Old 15-01-2014, 20:57
Silver Member

Longtime no see...I used 30-31g everytime with no issues whatsoever, it was indeed an issue with the tip. I certainly would not use an icepick sized 25g simply because they are too large for most veins and inherently cause more damage. Im certainly not proud of nor bragging about my IV use but Ive stuck myself quite a few times and have no trackmarks, holes, scars or anything of the sorts.
Old 18-01-2014, 00:14
..and your eyebrows

48 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,910, Level: 13 Points: 7,910, Level: 13 Points: 7,910, Level: 13
Activity: 34.6% Activity: 34.6% Activity: 34.6%

dazed -

Just because you can't understand that a sharper needle does make smaller damage it doesnt make your thoughts right.
25G is the smallest gauge ever used by professionals for injections- they are even considered too small for taking bloodwork - I am even capable to catch the small veins on the inside of my feet with them - try hitting them with an insu, only once.. (in newborns there are 30G used, but with an i.V. cut.)

We'll talk again in ten years when you have ruined your veins with this insuline rig crap. Everybody I know of using longer than three years has ruined theirs, when they used insulines.

I am not giving out security advice for fun here- and I find it very condescending from you to question professional knowledge.

believe it or not - these Icepicks as you call them - will make an end to your shooting carreer sooner rather than later- and I have seen many using a 20G x 1.5" happily afterwards- in their groin- until they lost a leg, yammering they shouldnt have used insus ever.

think it over, your theory of bigger gauge bigger damage is and stays wrong. Wanna know what I believe? getting the insus is easier- and so you decided to stay in the right.

Do what you like, you are an adult person, but I sure won't let your flawed ideas stand without giving correct advice to everyone of good will who will read this in future.

BBW

Educated advice to the OP, along with the hazards that he could face with his lack of knowledge.
Old 20-01-2014, 05:45

30 y/o Female from United States
PizellePharm479 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Don't use the black part that is on the end of the plunger to mix it up!! Use the other end of it, the part u push. Also take the plunger all the way out and rub the black rubber part either right on the inside of your ears or down the side of your nose, because the oils or wax makes it a little more slippery and it's less likely to get stuck!! hope that helps!!
Old 21-01-2014, 03:39
Silver Member

Female from United States
MoreGutzThanGlory is on the way upMoreGutzThanGlory is on the way upMoreGutzThanGlory is on the way upMoreGutzThanGlory is on the way up
Points: 609, Level: 3 Points: 609, Level: 3 Points: 609, Level: 3
Activity: 16.5% Activity: 16.5% Activity: 16.5%

Oh dear, with that advice about sliding the plunger on your body may work...but I think a Petri dish swabbed with a Q-tip along side your nose and ear would grow some really phenomenal bacteria, which could easily give you cellulitis to the injected area...

So maybe microbiology would be a good starting point for any of you that are interested in what you are injecting in your blood stream (which is a direct way to infect your entire system).

But what do I know, I've only been a nurse for 25 years, with a real life working knowledge about fighting infections. Clean needles and syringes are only as good as the person using them. Deadly micro organisms can do serious harm when introduced to the body. Harm reduction is important- unless you have great medical insurance, and/or don't mind if you have A $50,000 Hospital bill- and/or need a 5+ day inpatient hospital stay.
Old 22-01-2014, 23:35
SB1981 SB1981 is nu online
Banned

32 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigBadWolf View Post
dazed -

Just because you can't understand that a sharper needle does make smaller damage it doesnt make your thoughts right.
25G is the smallest gauge ever used by professionals for injections- they are even considered too small for taking bloodwork - I am even capable to catch the small veins on the inside of my feet with them - try hitting them with an insu, only once.. (in newborns there are 30G used, but with an i.V. cut.)

We'll talk again in ten years when you have ruined your veins with this insuline rig crap. Everybody I know of using longer than three years has ruined theirs, when they used insulines.

I am not giving out security advice for fun here- and I find it very condescending from you to question professional knowledge.

believe it or not - these Icepicks as you call them - will make an end to your shooting carreer sooner rather than later- and I have seen many using a 20G x 1.5" happily afterwards- in their groin- until they lost a leg, yammering they shouldnt have used insus ever.

think it over, your theory of bigger gauge bigger damage is and stays wrong. Wanna know what I believe? getting the insus is easier- and so you decided to stay in the right.

Do what you like, you are an adult person, but I sure won't let your flawed ideas stand without giving correct advice to everyone of good will who will read this in future.

BBW
Ummm a 25 gauge needle is what I have always used and they are actually cut for IV insertion. Therefore my veins are in good shape and take it like a champ. Doesn't hurt, doesn't cause scars, etc That is a common misconeption. I like to feel the needle pop in my vein and see the opening as I'm inserting it. I prefer an inch because sometimes they will work up the vein a little past the half inch mark and the 3mL barrel is much easier to maneuver for me. Though this is trivial, they are also much nicer looking to work with and "stick" out more. So my 25 gauge x 1' 3mL needles are so much easier than many think. No, they don't hurt when inserterd correctly, and they tend to stay put in the vein as you're pushing off rather than fall out. 1 cc barrels are just too damn small for me and to hell with fucking with a plunger that's maxed back. Way too flimsy and delicate. Since when are normal syringes referred to as Ice picks? I've heard this term more than once and I laugh because a 25 gauge is ideal for hitting the vein and keeping control. People tend to bash my size of "toys" when I am the one who's reaping the benifts of the larger spike and barrel.

Thebigh bad wolf:

I'm glad you can understand

Last edited by SB1981; 22-01-2014 at 23:42.

Share this on:

Tags
intravenous, intravenous help, needle help, needle problems, shoot up, syringe help

» New Threads
What was your first...
Last post by noddynodderson
12 Replies, 243 Views
change for opiate withdrawal from...
Last post by ianzombie
4 Replies, 125 Views
noob when it comes to ghb, is it...
Last post by SleepIs4TheWeak
3 Replies, 669 Views
Diazepam
Last post by Suttyboii