Notices

Old 23-09-2013, 05:22
Banned

32 y/o Female from United States
dustofsnow is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 232, Level: 2 Points: 232, Level: 2 Points: 232, Level: 2
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%
Sharing meth and getting taken advantage of

This is basically a vent but also I will throw in a couple questions I have.

Recently I did meth with my SO and she had a great time, but because we split a g with half for each of us (on my dime) and my tolerance is higher, I only got a little high. My preferred ROA is IV and I didn't use enough in the first shot to get the rush that is the main reason I use this drug at all.

That was about two weeks ago and since then I've been craving that rush big time. I've had it before and I love it. Two days ago my SO contacted literally the ONLY source in this town to get us another g. He's super paranoid and since she and he go way back, only she can contact him. For two days he yanked us around about when he was gonna show with the stuff, even though he had our money the whole time. We couldn't contact him very much because she didn't want to freak him out and of course I couldn't contact him at all. I went out of my skull waiting, with the dude saying now and again that it would be soon. At one point 24 hours passed without a word from him. I hate this town.

Finally he shows. With HALF a gram not a whole one and proceeds to snort about a third of it before handing it to us. I am trying not to scream. I take it and separate out the amount I told my SO I was gonna bang (.25g) about a million times in the preceding couple days. She promised she wouldn't give me a hard time about it because she wasn't paying at all. But as soon as I start separating out that amount she freaks, with the dude still here. I let her bully me into only shooting a tenth or so. AHHHHH. The big rush of course did not happen. And then of course it was too late to make it happen, and besides the two of them were all up in MY stuff trying to get more.

I am so frustrated. I got tweaked but not at all in the way I wanted. I let those two walk all over me. It was mine and I had the right to bang what I wanted before sharing. I always buy it and I always share and I'm getting sick of it. Meanwhile the dude owes me a half g. He'll probably bring it by in a few days but it could be as soon as the morning (I injected at about 7pm). So what's the minimum I should wait to try to get that rush, and if my initial plan was .25g should I stick with that? Or increase? I'm also probably going to get another g or maybe 2 in the next week or so (to share with those goons of course) and i could aim to get the rush then. Thoughts?

Also, I know it's wise to test smoke a little before shooting for safety, to gauge the potency. My SO prefers smoking so can she do the test smoke to gauge the meth's relative potency to other recent quantities we have done together? Or must I, before shooting? I ask because smoking right before shooting would definitely interfere with that rush.

Last edited by dustofsnow; 07-10-2013 at 20:39.
Old 23-09-2013, 05:48
Banned

33 y/o Female from USA - Nevada
SB1981 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Re: Sharing meth and getting taken advantage of

My reasons for using meth are for the almighty rush and the injecting procedure of the needle. When I do a shot, I require the hardcore rush followed by the "warm blanket" effect that makes me warm all over and extremely aroused for hours as watch and fantasize about IV injections. If I were you, I would have spoken up and asked where the fuck the other half gram was, and told her my rush comes before anything. I'm sorry to hear that because I would have been pissed. I would not have even hesitated to tell her straight up that I need what I need to rush hard as I would never accept less of a dose.

I would not have settled for anything less than what I need to get fullfilled. The few shots of mine that aren't strong enough drive me insane and I end up re-dosing too soon for the strong rush yet again. You bought it, so fuck anything less than what you need to rush like a mother fucker. My advice is if you want to share your shit again with them, make damn sure you get what you need for yourself. You better get that hard rush or it's not worth your time and money since you're sharing. Do they slam, too? I sure hope you stand up next time and never let anyone walk on you again like that. I know it can be hard in some circumstances, but not when it comes to the IV rush since you were craving it.

Post Quality Evaluations:
well said - you paid means you go first & get what you want. period.
Great pep talk. One I wish I had had for a similar-ish situation in 2010.

Last edited by SB1981; 23-09-2013 at 06:02.
Old 23-09-2013, 05:55
Banned

Thank you for saying that. I was feeling really crappy and it's nice to have someone validate my feelings. They have injected but he's a snorter and she's a smoker and that's what they did with my stash tonight.
Old 23-09-2013, 06:08
Banned

It's bad enough they used your shit, but horrid since you didn't rush on your OWN shit. Never ever settle for less of a dose to receive the almighty IV rush. I wouldn't mind sharing my shit, but I would make it very clear that I slam what I need first and they come after I satisfy urges for the rush and needle. Take care!
Old 23-09-2013, 06:21
Silver Member

27 y/o Female from United States
bipolarcortney is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 62, Level: 1 Points: 62, Level: 1 Points: 62, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Your dealer is snorting out of your stash then brings you less then the cash you have him.....sounds like he has your other half plus I'm sure some more on your money. I think your getting the crappy end of the stick on this one while you are here pissed and they are over there high. I would take your dose out or give her what your ok with her having and if she throws a tantrum over drugs you bought then maybe you should evaluate your relationship or your guys drug use together and come up with a plan to make you happy and her happy. But in the end your money your dope pull your boxers up and tell her to piss off till your done next time and you will have got your rush so who cares if she gets mad lol
Old 23-09-2013, 06:26
Titanium Member

70 y/o Male from USA - Texas
Waiting For The Fall must live here.Waiting For The Fall must live here.Waiting For The Fall must live here.Waiting For The Fall must live here.Waiting For The Fall must live here.Waiting For The Fall must live here.Waiting For The Fall must live here.
Points: 1,167, Level: 5 Points: 1,167, Level: 5 Points: 1,167, Level: 5
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%

I had a similar situation one time. I got tired of being jacked, so finally found my own connect. It was the only way I could get around the situation. The person buying the dope would always take some off the top, then split the rest with me. He would pick out big shards for himself and leave the cut and crumbs and smaller shards for me. Fucked once, fucked twice. I was still pretty new at it and he thought he could fool me, but he didn't for long.
Old 23-09-2013, 06:33
Banned

Oh I totally know he kept that half g and did some weird cut with the rest. That's why he disappeared for a day. But until I find another source I don't know how to tell him he sucks at his freaking job. The SO defends him bc they were next door neighbors as kids and she doesn't seem to realize that even the nicest dude will steal if he's hooked on meth.
Old 23-09-2013, 07:56
Banned

31 y/o Male from USA - California
whatstheproblem probably knows what they are talking about.whatstheproblem probably knows what they are talking about.whatstheproblem probably knows what they are talking about.whatstheproblem probably knows what they are talking about.whatstheproblem probably knows what they are talking about.

one things ive learned in this game of life is that you have to stand up for yourself because no one will and you cant expect them too. people like your connect can smell weakness and they prey on people that show it. if you arent confident, they can see it. vice versa though, if your confident and you mean business its gonna show too and they are gonna have alot more trouble trying to bully you. I have split personalities. The everyday me that i have 90 percent of the time and the other one is the dude that has to go hook up. the one that my close family and friends never see. whether it be a house or a shady area i put on a dimeanor that shows no weakness. im not scared of shit when it comes to that. you have to not be. theres no choice.

being a smaller dude, call it small man syndrome or neoplation, i had to learn how to stick up for myself since i was young. and when it came to drugs, it helped me. i call it like i see it. you dont have to put people on the spot but if you can smell someone trying to jack you, you gotta say it right away cause if you dont there just gonna keep doing it and its gonna get worse.

for ex, i have a device that tells me the weight in the party favor is. i dont sell party favors but i want to make sure im getting what is paid for. on more than one occasion ive come home and used the device to find that its not exactly what me and the other party agreed on. i grab my phone right away and let them know what im looking at and 100 percent of the time ive gotten back the diifference I paid for.

dealers like this dickwad dont all of sudden grow a heart and say "i'm gonna stop fucking this guy over, its not right." they just wonder how far they can take it.

Another thing ive learned is that when it comes to drugs; friends, girlfriends, coworkers etc business is business and whatever the relationship is should not be a factor. a deal is a deal whatever that is and although may seem ackward at first will make it much smoother in the long run cause each party knows what to expect.

i think its kinda bullshit too with your lady defending this douche bag. he jacks you for your money, holds out on you for days with your money, and then does your shit in front of you and then gives you some lame excuse on when to expect the rest. Fuck me, i would have told this guy where to take his weak ass. and she defends that cause they were neighbors? what is there to defend anyways? i dont give a shit if they were brother and sister, like i said before, business is business and there should be no favortism. She should be just as pissed as you at this guy for making her man look like a fool. (your not a fool, im just saying what she should be thinkin)

the world gets more ruthless by the day and if you let them, people will walk over all day and manipulate you for whatever their desire especially in the drug world. it doesnt matter who you are or what you look like. take a good look in the mirror and tell yourself that your not gonna let this happen again whoever it is. you can still deal with this guy but i wouldnt give him the money without the product especially for a g. this guy really is a loser. next time make sure he knows where you stand and that your not gonna let him dick you around from now on. good luck buddy and remember if your confident, its gonna show.

spot on post, called it like it is. this is the dope game
excellent points - confidence is key!
Old 23-09-2013, 09:21
Silver Member

Female from United States
Dezzi is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 128, Level: 1 Points: 128, Level: 1 Points: 128, Level: 1
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Whatstheproblem I like and agree w pretty much all you said.

I also wondered why she is defending him. If it was my man?
Oh Hell no! Would not be bringing it days late, having some
Of your bag right there, and owing you? Just no.

This is your stuff. That's the end of it. If u get more all yours. That is
Exactly what I'd do. "Oh you thought you were gonna take
my bag and go smoke w him? Naw you thought wrong." I
I'd go or leave and get high as a mofo. -this is Not
Something I'd normally do, I share. But in this case
Yes I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Anyway, I really hope you take all the good advice.
You sound like a great guy who def doesn't deserve
this. Hopefully there is another connect?
Wish ya the best! I'd really like to hear how things
go.
Old 23-09-2013, 10:38
Banned

Thank you all. I do need to be tougher. Problem is, I think I failed to mention that I'm a chick. We're lesbians. So I'm not jealous that she's defending him bc she isn't into dudes but I am super irritated that she doesn't have my back. It seems like for what I wrote and other reasons, we'll be parting ways soon. But it is tricky standing up to a dealer when you're female. Has to be navigated carefully so as not to insult his sense of manhood or whatever, but it IS doable and I need to do it. I just wish he didn't know I have no other alternatives.
Old 24-09-2013, 07:05
Silver Member

Dezzi is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 128, Level: 1 Points: 128, Level: 1 Points: 128, Level: 1
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Yes be tougher, because They have it great! She gets free
stuff, and he brings it when it suits him, plus has some hisself.
I understand he is paranoid, but maybe y'all can come to him
so you don't have to wait on him? Or meet at a place of his
choosing? Some ideas, hell you prob already thought of.

I don't know whole story, but I can def understand how you may
feel taken advantage of. If y'all do this again- tell her straight up
that you are getting what you want out of hte bag first. That way
You get your rush.

Sorry for assuming you were a man, I could have easily looked
by name, but when your going fast like me, things like that happen.

Try to find a conect of your own- safely. There was
A thread on here not too long ago where the person was asking the same
thing. I don't remember the title bit it had some ok ideas, and
some that were not good. Ill try to find it, if I do is it ok for me
to message it to you?

Anyway, sounds like things between y'all are not going great. That
must be tough. If you need to talk I'm AlwYs awake!
Besides you can find someone who will have your back like you
said. I want to write more but I think it's already long and I'm
tweaking sooooo I shall stop.

Seriously tho I'd really like to know how it goes for ya.
Old 26-09-2013, 00:43
Silver Member

The_Joker is on the way upThe_Joker is on the way upThe_Joker is on the way up
Points: 383, Level: 3 Points: 383, Level: 3 Points: 383, Level: 3
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%

He owes you a half a gram, maybe more because what he brought you was probably half Epsom salt. Do you think he and she are jacking you around behind your back? That's certainly possible. Well, now he knows you, and that you're" cool" with things, so why can't you call him now? Or better yet, find someone new.

Wtf is up with drug dealer time frames, anyway? If you make money selling shit, then wouldn't you think they would show up with it? What a douchebag. And then sticking his nose in it right in front of you? (Not like he hadn't been up in it already, but still). You should have been reimbursed!

Don't feel bad. We got jacked around like that, too. We got coke that had tylenol in it (good thing we weren't slamming!) And once, I got some meth that wouldn't melt. Lol. As is typical for a jonesing junkie, I immediately went RIGHT TO dude's house, and told him to either give me my shit, or my money, and he could shove the rest of it up his ass, and if he hesitated to do it, I would fucking kill him, right after I skinned him alive. Lol. He must have believed me, because I got my money back, although I can't imagine a 35 year old soccer mom being that scary, particularly a weak, scraggly haired, half starved one....but.....you NEVER want to fuck over a coke head or a tweeker, and it was best he learned it from me than someone with a gun....or butcher knife....or cutting torch. They are fiending, furious, famished, and can run like the wind.

You can probably pick out a tweeker at the local bar, just go out for a cigarette with them, or engage them in conversation, and you can find someone new, because that fuckover game because they think you are weak, inexperienced, or desperate is lame and a crock of shit. Then, be sure he overhears about the fantabulous new dope you got and AREN'T sharing with him. Come out with a big grin......DAMN that was good! And it's ALL GONE....lol. Too bad.

great story and good advice for the OP too - thanks :)
Could not have written it better myself.
Old 26-09-2013, 01:57
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, EVER pay money up front.

IMO, you're girl is screwing you because it's you're money so it doesn't matter if you don't get you good hit or not. Fuck her, it's your money. Let her throw a tantrum. But get you quarter and have you a fine rush. If she get's pissy about it, go to another room and tell her to leave you alone and enjoy your high.

As far as the dealer, he is totally using you. For one this "you can't call him" is bullshit because he obviously knows who you are and that it is your money. That makes me suspicious of your girlfriend. Like they're doing something shady. I'm just saying...

Go pound the pavement and find you a decent slanger that will hand over the shit when you hand over the money. Paying days in advance and only getting half, and the dealer does some of it right in front of you? He's bascially telling you "fuck you, I can rip you off and you won't do anything about it".

Unless you like throwing money away, find a new dealer or move on from meth.

A+ spot on advice & to the point quickly - good job
Old 26-09-2013, 07:16
Silver Member

Tattered_princess is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 174, Level: 2 Points: 174, Level: 2 Points: 174, Level: 2
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

I hate not having my own connect, but I also know it's probably a good thing. My so and I just get sick of playing the waiting game all the time. If things don't come out right or the stuffs not up to par, it's always taken care of. Since we iv, we basically test the stuff for the dude. We always know how good or bad it is before the dude does since it's a smoker. Either way, if you can't trust them, then it's not worth the time.
Old 26-09-2013, 07:37
soso soso is nu online
Titanium Member

36 y/o Male from United Kingdom
soso must live here.soso must live here.soso must live here.soso must live here.soso must live here.soso must live here.soso must live here.
Points: 983, Level: 4 Points: 983, Level: 4 Points: 983, Level: 4
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%

To start with you need to cut her out the deal and start dealing with him directly, if they have known each other a long time they might be in it together to fuck you over.
I can't believe a dealer would turn up with only half what u wanted and then snort a third of it right in front of you after taking the full money off you upfront. If your going to continue using you must find more dealers, you need to be able to play them off against each other, If a dealer started fuckin about taking too long or giving small bags I'd ring them when I already had stuff so I could tell them to forgett it if they took too long or tried giving small bags. Having only one dealer who you can't even see yourself is a bad situation to be in.
Old 28-09-2013, 05:08

26 y/o Male from United States
veezy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

you posted on a public forum wanting opinions so ima give u mine

if i was in this situation, i would be leaned to think that possibly your girl and the "dealer" (who doesnt sound like hes worth a fuck) being neighbors and users possibly have had sexual connections..

the way he's treating you by bring you your pack and sniffin it himself infront of you shows a blatant lack of disrespect towards you. this is the problem in hustling, users feel hopeless so they inevitably tolerate the BS dealers put you through espc when u have no other source..

its not worth stressing/trying to get high over if you arent going to protect your own bag. personally i think your girl and the dude are sexing..or atleast plotting against ya. junkies man, move on
Old 28-09-2013, 10:09
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by soso View Post
To start with you need to cut her out the deal and start dealing with him directly, if they have known each other a long time they might be in it together to fuck you over.
I can't believe a dealer would turn up with only half what u wanted and then snort a third of it right in front of you after taking the full money off you upfront. If your going to continue using you must find more dealers, you need to be able to play them off against each other, If a dealer started fuckin about taking too long or giving small bags I'd ring them when I already had stuff so I could tell them to forgett it if they took too long or tried giving small bags. Having only one dealer who you can't even see yourself is a bad situation to be in.

I would have torn that mother fucker a new asshole and demanded my dope or the difference in cash. That is crooked shit right there. I think she leared from that mistake. Also, she didn't get the rush off of her own shit since they were being greedy. I would taken another shot's worth of dope right from them at that point. Fuck that!
Old 28-09-2013, 17:43
soso soso is nu online
Titanium Member

36 y/o Male from United Kingdom
soso must live here.soso must live here.soso must live here.soso must live here.soso must live here.soso must live here.soso must live here.
Points: 983, Level: 4 Points: 983, Level: 4 Points: 983, Level: 4
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%

Sn1981
I agree with you but not everybody has got it in them to be like that even if they're gettin ripped off, also you got to know the dealer to know how far to push it, go to far with the wrong person and you might be the one gettin a new arsehole torn lol seriously though some dealers you just don't fuck with.
Old 28-09-2013, 17:52
Banned

Yeah, you are right about that the serious dealers. I was merely thinking of the peons when I posted that. I probably wouldn't have an asshole left to be torn after talking to an important dude that way.
Old 29-09-2013, 09:57

36 y/o Male from United States
heisenberg777 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustofsnow View Post

Recently I did meth with my SO and she had a great time, but because we split a g with half for each of us (on my dime) and my tolerance is higher, I only got a little high. My preferred ROA is IV and I didn't use enough in the first shot to get the rush that is the main reason I use this drug at all.

That was about two weeks ago and since then I've been craving that rush big time. I've had it before and I love it. Two days ago my SO contacted literally the ONLY source in this town to get us another g. He's super paranoid and since she and he go way back, only she can contact him. For two days he yanked us around about when he was gonna show with the stuff, even though he had our money the whole time. We couldn't contact him very much because she didn't want to freak him out and of course I couldn't contact him at all. I went out of my skull waiting, with the dude saying now and again that it would be soon. At one point 24 hours passed without a word from him. I hate this town.

Finally he shows. With HALF a gram not a whole one and proceeds to snort about a third of it before handing it to us. I am trying not to scream. I take it and separate out the amount I told my SO I was gonna bang (.25g) about a million times in the preceding couple days. She promised she wouldn't give me a hard time about it because she wasn't paying at all. But as soon as I start separating out that amount she freaks, with the dude still here. I let her bully me into only shooting a tenth or so. AHHHHH. The big rush of course did not happen. And then of course it was too late to make it happen, and besides the two of them were all up in MY stuff trying to get more.

I am so frustrated. I got tweaked but not at all in the way I wanted. I let those two walk all over me. It was mine and I had the right to bang what I wanted before sharing. I always buy it and I always share and I'm getting sick of it. Meanwhile the dude owes me a half g. He'll probably bring it by in a few days but it could be as soon as the morning (I injected at about 7pm). So what's the minimum I should wait to try to get that rush, and if my initial plan was .25g should I stick with that? Or increase? I'm also probably going to get another g or maybe 2 in the next week or so (to share with those goons of course) and i could aim to get the rush then. Thoughts?

Also, I know it's wise to test smoke a little before shooting for safety, to gauge the potency. My SO prefers smoking so can she do the test smoke to gauge the meth's relative potency to other recent quantities we have done together? Or must I, before shooting? I ask because smoking right before shooting would definitely interfere with that rush.

She's off in bed masturbating away her free high while I sit here angry at myself for being such a pushover. And I'm only more of a pushover once I've done some. I'm about to take the half g that's coming and run with it. Sigh.

Dam that's tough bro but you should definitley go bang her and then bogart the shit next time. If i'm gettin some for dam sure i'm going to smoke and get high. Fuck everybody else. I'm usually generous with my shit too but luckily i get enough so i can get my buddy high and still have a lot left.

Please do not copy a whole long post when you reply - also the OP is a female - just FYI (bro)
Old 29-09-2013, 12:53

22 y/o Male from United States
SuitePrehendere is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Of course that's not one of the coolest things to happen to anyone, but while I was reading this, as soon as I got to the part where your connection was stringing you along, for days even, I could pretty much tell you the rest of your story without reading anymore of it. From the sounds of it, I don't think you're getting your other half g. This is a guy who sells, AND uses not only his own but what he's supposed to be selling. You're never going to get anywhere with this fiend, and if you keep trying its very possible that you'd end up loosing a LOT more to him too. Personally, I would immediately cut any contact with him. I mean, do you call Burger King back if it misses you because you decided McDonalds had a better deal? No. I understand the difficulty of finding it in a small town, but if you really look, it's everywhere. In the event that he truly is the only guy, what I would do, is meet new people with similar hobbies, they've gotta buy from someone; new connect, and/or save up and try for buying larger amounts less often in neighboring towns, of course after you meet people who know people there. Bottom line, you can't let him treat you like he owns you. I see it all the time. It's basic business, capitalism, not keep-away on the playground. As for your "SO", she's too na´ve to know better. I wouldn't feel like she owed me, but I wouldn't regularly pay her way, and as far as this hobby goes, I'd look forward to showing her a real time through a realistic connect. I hope this helps, I hate seeing people get used, good luck!
Old 30-09-2013, 10:35
Silver Member

Male from United States
functionally insane is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

He's not a reputable dealer and because you have no other connection, which he knows, he'll continue to screw you over. You have no recourse except to quit. That's what this is showing you. Otherwise you live in voluntary hell and let these two take advantage of you. If you kick his ass it would be right. Kick hers too. Then leave and quit. You put yourself in an impossible position. One option is open to you or you put up with it. What I would do is the next time this asshole brings you the shit, refuse to pay for it after he does half of it. Say something about it at least. Grow a pair. You're controlled by them and the drug. Take back your power and leave all this shit behind. If you could quit and read this all again in a few months you'd see how wimped out this drug has made you. I've been through stuff like this before. It's ridiculous to even try to make sense of it. it doesn't. Quit.
Old 03-10-2013, 19:42
Silver Member

26 y/o Female from United States
pink_reaper is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustofsnow View Post

She's off in bed masturbating away her free high while I sit here angry at myself for being such a pushover. And I'm only more of a pushover once I've done some. I'm about to take the half g that's coming and run with it. Sigh.
I'm not trying to come off as too harsh, but if you let em treat you like that, they're going to! Stand up for yourself. Call that dealer out on your shit. You should have demanded a full gram or your money back and never let him snort part of your dope to begin with. Also, never let someone have your money that much in advance. They should be able to pay for your bag and you reimburse them, if not insist they drive you to the spot and you watch the exchange and/or they leave you in the car with something valuable of theirs. A good dealer wouldn't expect someone to front like that.
Old 03-10-2013, 22:04
Silver Member

Male from United States
Tenman is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 83, Level: 1 Points: 83, Level: 1 Points: 83, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

We have all been ripped off if you have been buying drugs for any length of time. Ive bought complete bunk shit in a bag, Ive been shorted too many times to even count, Ive bought shit that was so stepped on that I probably would have passed a piss test after snorting the whole bag, Ive fronted people money who never brought my bag, name it, we have all been there. Its inevitable that you are going to run into people who will screw you over, so we arent being critical of you. That's just part of it. But you have to IMMEDIATELY call them on it. And never use them again if they dont make it right. You intuitively know that even though you arent the confrontational type.

Here is the part you that you dont understand: Even though this jerk is the only dope man you know right now, HE NEEDS YOU WORSE THAN YOU NEED HIM. You think since he is your only source of supply that he has you over a barrel. Things couldnt be further from the truth because you CAN go out and find another source. Its not that difficult but you will have to go out and make an effort. But he has to have customers to continue his dipping. He is probably pinching everyone's bag and stepping on it until its shit. So, everyone knows he is shit. I would pick up the phone right now and call him to see when you can come over to pick up your other 1/2 G or the other 1/2 of your money. He makes any excuse I would say I am coming over now to get my money, have it ready. He wont have it and wont answer the door. You are probably screwed, but you know you can NEVER use him again. Go find a dealer who wont fuck you and APPRECIATES your business. Not one who takes advantage of your situ.

Share this on:

Tags
injecting methamphetamine, test for purity

» New Threads
I'm Immune to Getting Addicted.
Last post by idfma
1 Replies, 2 Views
Feeding a grocery habit one day at...
Last post by Fidget247
44 Replies, 3,021 Views
How could someone even start with...
Last post by Joe29