Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cocaine & Crack
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 28-04-2013, 06:31
Titanium Member

Male from United States
jimmyjames35 is captain of the psychonauts.jimmyjames35 is captain of the psychonauts.jimmyjames35 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 545, Level: 3 Points: 545, Level: 3 Points: 545, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Cocaine and Alcohol Recrystallization Alternative to Acetone Wash

veins4
thanks for the response. I'm using iv these days which is obviously different and I can see now just even dissolving it in water and seeing the junk that doesn't dissolve and i'm glad to be rid of it. but 2 things i'm curious about is percentage wise how much more is that acetone/alcohol getting rid of than plain water. see since I shoot I have to go thru water anyway and if those washes only took a little bit more out I don't think i'd bother. To be Honest I'm not like your grandpa, I wish I was but my lifestyle in general is pretty unhealthy right now. I can see some folks out there who got there shit together, eat right, exercise and do enjoy the to party but want to do it as healthy as possible. that's not me.i do however care about not Dying for instance and when a problem arises due to my use, and they always do, I want to know what I can do to eliminate it.
The reason I started shooting recently is because my nose got destroyed. that raw pain you described to max and sinus infections that would make the toughest man alive cry. horrible. So I tried anal but either I wasn't doing it right or I don't know. I didn't get that rush people describe as being similar to shooting. it was more like a delayed creeping high. the kind that you'd realize half way into it. oh shit i'm pretty high. may try it again but it's gonna be tough after now knowing what iv use feels like.
it's like I just found a brand new drug because the way it's delivered to your system and the high it produces is so different that if you did a pepsi challenge with people who have always snorted and then told you discovered this brand new drug and gave em a shot. they would never suspect the two were related except in that they are uppers. i'm really off topic and i'm sorry, i'm actually pretty out there right now.
back on topic. there are these myths of druglore that people hold onto. everyone has that friend from Columbia that tells you his stories doing 100% and theres no speediness. no pain, no gittery comedown. i know i have some great shit on occasion but obviously not completely pure. Do you really think that with pure you can just snort and never get infections or clogging. i just assume that even tho its cut, hopefully cocaine makes up the majority of what im doing so if im having issues i don't know why cocaine is not the prime suspect. it's always the cut. the illusive cut you can never totally get rid of but can blame all the problems associated with coke use on. i'm rambling but i hope the point im trying to make is coming thru. any thoughts

Last edited by jimmyjames35; 30-04-2013 at 18:44.
Old 28-04-2013, 22:17
Silver Member

Male from United States
veins4 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1

jimmyjames,

as you mentioned in your post i think we have gotten off the topic of this particular thread a little bit so i'm gonna respond here to a couple of things and then send you a pm about the other things mentioned in hopes of keeping everyone happy etc.

To be very blunt, i know NOTHING about iv use and the effects one would have compared to snorting. Likewise i have no clue as to how the cleaning methods used would effect a shot compared to a snort. However, i can't imagine that whether injecting, smoking, or snorting anything other then the product itself is NOT a good thing.

My pup was telling a fellow newbie pup (in person) earlier today that its very important to remember that even AFTER doing the Acetone wash and 2 days later the Ethanol recrystallization process that the product is NOT 100% clean…in fact, depending on what all is has been cut with, it may only be (for arguments sake i'm gonna make up a number here), 65% pure. So, you may say to yourself that 65% is still pretty dirty so why bother? The only response i can give you is that if it theoretically is 65% AFTER doing the 2 cleaning processes then just imagine what its impurity levels were BEFORE the cleaning. That's how i look at it anyway.

As far as how much more or less does the water usage clean the product prior to injecting when compared to the 2 cleaning processes i know a bit about i would have to say i don't have a clue as to how much the water cleans things compared to the other processes. Water seems to be a tricky thing due to the solvency but that's kind of the point if injecting i suppose so i don't know the answer and i sure as hell don't want to mislead you or anyone else in something i know nothing about. Sorry.

Assuming i have understood and am following the instructions laid out by Wanderer as well as a couple of others then i am NOT losing any of the actual product and by taking at least some of the impurities OUT by utilizing the 2 cleaning methods. I now only need a line a quarter inch long instead of 1 inch long to have the same effect. But without a doubt, thanks to the cleaning methods mentioned before, no more nose issues, no more pain, no more of any that crap that is caused by nasty fillers by dealers who ought to have these fillers shoved up their asses for fucking up what would otherwise be a wonderful quality product.

Now i'm getting off topic so i'll end it here. I'll pm you shortly though. Feel free to pm me back if you like.

later and take care,
v

Post Quality Evaluations:
Very well stated about cleaning ossibly adulterated drugs.
Old 22-05-2013, 06:41

Male from United States
paragraphutius is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Just signed up for the forum to express my gratitude and thanks for showing us this method.

I used 70% IPA, at roughly 4 ML per G.

Beautiful. Very simple process. It was almost exactly the same as doing a THC ISO extraction to collect hash. It WAS exactly the same. Muy Bueno!

Hats off to you guys for putting this together.

paragraphutius added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

Edit to add :

Regular coffee filters were used, no need to heat the IPA.

paragraphutius added 1413 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoCrusher View Post

As more IPA is needed seems like it could potentially be unsafe, then again it could just be me being paranoid lol
The IPA will evaporate. I used 70% at about 4 ML per G.

Thanks for your first post, and thanks for giving your experience in this thread.

Last edited by paragraphutius; 22-05-2013 at 06:41. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 28-05-2013, 19:44
Silver Member

Male from United States
veins4 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1

My pup had something odd happen the other day and he asked that it be shared here. He has been doing the following cleanings with his absolutely filthy treats: first he does the triple acetone wash as described by Le Junk and then after waiting 48 hours, (to make sure its completely dry), he crushes the Acetone cleaned treat into fine powder and then does the Ethanol cleaning/recrystallization cleaning/process as described in this thread. He also wanted me to emphasize that by doing these cleanings in this order he NEVER had to wait very long (less then 24 hours) too see the crystals form in the teflon doggy pan he uses after the Ethanol cleansing. He also NEVER saw nor dealt with the gooey sticky descriptions mentioned in other posts on this thread (beyond the 24 hour mark he means).

He is happy to report that after doing this method many many many times with WONDERFUL success he decided to mix things up a bit, just out of curiosity. Instead of doing the Acetone wash first he decided to do the Ethanol recrystallization method first FOLLOWED up by the Acetone wash…he could not see any reason this would not work just as well. He couldn't have been more wrong. For the first time he got to experience what he had read others describe as the treats being extremely gooey and simply not wanting to dry. Even after 4 or 5 days the treats were still a bit gooey, not as bad as they had been but definitely NOTHING like what he was used to seeing and dealing with when doing the Acetone wash first.

He thought that maybe his chemicals were the issue, so using the same chemicals and some uncleaned treats that came from the same source as the other treats he did the process all over again, but this time going BACK to his original way of doing the Acetone wash FIRST and after 48 hours he then performed the Ethanol cleanse. This time everything worked out just fine.

He is very new to the world of cleanings as well as chemistry in general and is wide open to anyone's suggestions that may help him understand WHY this issue occurred. He figures it must be something in his treats that is getting stripped away during the Acetone wash is allowing the Ethanol recrystallization process to work much more smoothly and quickly then the other way around…but this is only a guess. It has occurred to him that whatever this 'cut' may be would/should be stripped out during the Ethanol cleanse but maybe its not…maybe its something that Acetone seems to strip better then Ethanol.

In case it matters the amount of weight lost during the combined cleanings is approx 55% (when doing the Acetone wash first)…also, 40%-45% of this loss occurs after the Acetone wash and only 10%-15% is lost after the Ethanol method is used…(when doing the Ethanol method first the treats were simply too gooey to weigh for a comparison)…in fact after approx 10 days of drying time the gooey treats were finally able to be turned into powder and by that period frustration had taken over and the weight was not calculated.

He figured that if doing the Acetone wash first helped him with the Ethanol drying time and overall look of the product then it may help others who have had issues with the drying periods etc.

He has decided that for whatever reason, doing the Ethanol was AFTER doing a Acetone wash allowed the recrystallization process to be much efficient and effective and definitely less worrisome then doing the Ethanol process first.

For the record, he has also noticed that doing BOTH methods has helped the quality of his treats IMMENSELY and would HIGHLY recommend both processes unless they are completely happy with the current treats, and if that were the case he doubts that they would be looking at this thread anyway )

Thanks to all those that have contributed info concerning both these methods, my pup could not be more thankful for all the wonderful information he's learned here thanks to all the help from everyone !!!

V
Old 19-06-2013, 04:14

26 y/o Female from United States
tastee is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

The junk in my pet pussy's area has gone downhill hard recently and left her very sad. She got everything needed to become a star pupil to Lejunk then got lazy and wanted to try the alcohol crystallization method. She couldnt get everclear but thought 100 proof vodka would be pretty similar. She didn't realize it would have so much water content.
Well she did everything step by step. She never got the type of crystals she was expecting but she got a brown goop that's on the oily side. Just sampling it before it dries, hoping it dries. It's so much better than what she dragged in off the street.
Is the goop the same as the crystals. Where does she need to make improvements.
Old 28-06-2013, 06:39
Silver Member

35 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.
Points: 3,349, Level: 8 Points: 3,349, Level: 8 Points: 3,349, Level: 8
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%

That brown goop is pure cocaine base oil. Throw it in some water, heat it up toss in a pinch of baking soda and you got your self some fire crack rock. Cocaine should always turn into a brown oil if mixed with water and heated. If it doesn't turn brown then its cut to shit.

I would let it dry then wash it with ethyl acetate and add ether to it, or i think can can use hydrochloric acid, instead of ether. that will give you crystalized cocaine

Last edited by Booty love; 02-07-2013 at 05:48.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:47

37 y/o Male from United States
goodlife44 should review received reputation comments.

So if tastee used 96% alcohol aka ethanol he would have had powder opposed to the brown goop?
Old 02-07-2013, 05:22
Silver Member

35 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.Booty love must live here.
Points: 3,349, Level: 8 Points: 3,349, Level: 8 Points: 3,349, Level: 8
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodlife44 View Post
So if tastee used 96% alcohol aka ethanol he would have had powder opposed to the brown goop?
Yes, my only conclusion as to how they came up with brown goop, had maybe something to do with the water content in the 100 proof vodka. The only way i have personally seen cocaine turn into a brown oil, is when heated in water.

Last edited by Booty love; 02-07-2013 at 05:27.
Old 02-07-2013, 21:49

Male from United Kingdom
mufc is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

My goldfish has some how made my brown goop into sticky brown crystals. What would he be hypothetically suggested to do to get some nice white crystals?
Old 03-07-2013, 01:01
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

50 y/o Male from Earth
Wanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,721, Level: 12 Points: 6,721, Level: 12 Points: 6,721, Level: 12
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%

There must be something else going on here. The crystals should be white. There's no reason for them to be brown due to water content in the chosen ethanol source. Use of brown coffee filters might affect this, though the hamster doubts this.

A more likely explanation is that one or more substances in the unprocessed power are reacting to cause this. Mr. Hamster has never seen this happen ever.

Perhaps a sample could be sent to a testing service? That would probably be a good idea in this case. If anyone decision to, it would be helpful if the results could be placed in another thread in this forum.

Maybe both the original substance could be tested and the resulting brown product as well. This might give some good insight.

Be well...
Old 03-07-2013, 05:44
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Finland
kloss.glitter is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufc View Post
My goldfish has some how made my brown goop into sticky brown crystals. What would he be hypothetically suggested to do to get some nice white crystals?
This is probably because of too much heating. The cocaine is in salt form, upon heating it will decompose into cocaine freebase and gaseous hcl.
So if you leave it on direct heating, and the heating source being much hotter than the bp of the ethanol/water mixture this is a potential cause for this brown goop.
I once long ago was tired of waiting for the stuff to dry, and told my friends to heat the oven a little and pour in the coke to dry. They put it way too hot and when i looked all turned to cocaine freebase... We ended up smoking it, but it wasn't the initial idea...
If you scrape the crystals with this goop they will probably clump together and be a little harder to absorb but will still be decent depending on how much has turned into freebase

Last edited by kloss.glitter; 03-07-2013 at 05:54.
Old 06-07-2013, 03:52

27 y/o Male from United States
PfhorSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Having done the acetone wash and ethanol recrystalization several times now with fantastic results, my inner nerd has come out and he wants to see just how pure he can get. I'm thinking of, after the first two steps, converting the resulting product into cocaine freebase, washing with water, and then converting it back to the salt. I'm thinking that doing this should get me about as close as possible (with my little chemistry set, anyway!) to "pure" cocaine HCl. What do you guys think? The odds are pretty good that most of the cut is going to be more-or-less water soluble, so I might be able to pull out anything that's left that wasn't soluble in the acetone and was soluble inter ethanol. Or is it more likely that I'll also be converting the cut to its freebase form by doing this, leaving me right back where I started in the end? If just the cocaine has its HCl ion removed, once I've collected the resulting freebase, I can wash it with water a few times to do away with any remaining water-soluble cut. From there it's just a process of using diluted hydrochloric acid to turn my product back into a salt!

Are there any other ideas anyone has on additional processes one could go through to clean their stuff up even further?

Oh, and: I've never heard of any of the other cocaine salts being mentioned. Why is this? Is there something special about the HCl salt that makes it preferable? Is it not very heavy (one could imagine the most penny-pinching of dealers converting all his cocaine HCl into a salt with a much heavier ion, just to make his stuff weigh slightly more...), but it's also not the lightest possible salt that could be formed. Convenience, maybe? I'd love to know if anyone has some insight about this!
Old 25-07-2013, 02:58

Female from United States
Snowwhite7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

A hamster was wondering why it's so crucial to not use an open flame stove. This hamster only has an open flame stove and a toaster oven, no microwave or electric stove.
Old 25-07-2013, 06:22

50 y/o Male from Earth
Wanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum

Because when the alcohol evaporates, it becomes explosive in a non-ventilated area and an open flame can ignite the alcohol vapor. Don't do it.

Be well...
Old 26-07-2013, 02:03

Female from United States
Snowwhite7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Good to know... Could that hamster perhaps use her toaster oven?
Old 10-08-2013, 18:25
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from Finland
kloss.glitter is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1

If you have something like a metal plate (the ones that people use to grill hamburgers, though those are electrically powered, you can check a local store to see if there's one you can use on the stove) you can use it to heat the beaker or whatever container you are using indirectly... You would have to check the height of the plate in relation to the flame, you could determine the best relation by putting a beaker with some ml of ethanol and a thermometer inside to determine how hot and how long until the temperature is achieved

Good informatoin.
Old 03-09-2013, 09:55

39 y/o Male from United States
djremix should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

I found this site with update experiments on chemical solubility's and melting points

perhaps it will be useful for our quest to get rid of more adulterants to someone more chemistry minded?

onschallenge.wikispaces
Old 06-09-2013, 18:35

Male from United States
TakeABlast is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

Heard conflicting reports about about denatured Ethanol, my friend got it since its anhydrous and acs regent grade. Not sure if this can be still harmful after its dry etc. please chime in if you know anyone that may have use this.

Also how long after the ACEtONE wash does one have to wait to do the ethanol re crystallization? do youhave to wait the 24 to 48 hours for it to dry?

For Ethanol re crystallization is heat needed under the pan/plate, or can it be left for a day to airdry? instead?
Old 06-09-2013, 18:48

50 y/o Male from Earth

Denatured alcohol typically contains ethanol to some percentage to avoid taxation issues with ethanol for human consumption. The methanol makes it undrinkable as it is poisonous and can cause physical harm.

Methanol will evaporate, so, there should be no problem using denatured alcohol. Make sure the additives to the denatured ethanol are verified and that they will all evaporate. Sometime menthol is added as well.

Heat under the surface used for crystallization is optional, though low heat or someplace warm will speed the evaporation. No heat will just make the process take longer.

Waiting for things to dry completely after the acetone wash would be preferable, however, acetone will evaporate along with the ethanol, so it should be possible to do right after the acetone wash. However, you may have to try this yourself to determine if this is feasible and returns the acceptible results.

Be well...
Old 06-09-2013, 22:04

Male from United States
TakeABlast is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

Those additives are: ethyl alcohol methyl alcohol and isopropyl alcohol. Just wanna make sure no critters are harmed =)
Old 06-09-2013, 22:49

50 y/o Male from Earth

Ethyl alcohol -> EtOH -> Ethanol
Methyl alcohol -> MeOH -> Methanol
Isopropyl alcohol -> IPA -> Isopropanol

Methanol is the most toxic, then isopropyl which is metabolized into acetone, and finally ethanol which is less toxic (though can be toxic in sufficient quantity). All will evaporate and there should be insufficient amounts of any of them to cause any problem.

Theoretically any of these may be used as a solvent, but the solubility ratios will be different. The important part is that everything be allowed to evaporate.

Be well...
Old 15-09-2013, 13:54

Male from Netherlands
arco is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

How do they dry the kilos of stuf in the jungle?
Old 22-09-2013, 06:45

21 y/o Male from United States
BubonicChronic is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1 Points: 45, Level: 1

I enjoyed reading your thread wanderer! I'm going to reread it again when I get the time so I can have a clearer understanding before I attempt anything. I was hoping you wouldn't mind to answer a few questions.

1) In regard to the technique 'alcohol recrystallization', is this a complete purification process that I can do solely by itself? It sounds all fancy to me so I don't know if its a complete process for purifying/separating impurities in itself or a step you want to add to A/B extraction and/or Acetone wash.

2) When you say this method is a alternative to the acetone wash, do you mean its simply easier to gather the supplies and execute or another alternative in general?

3) Do you think your method does a better job of purifying/separating impurities across the board than the acetone wash?

4) Could this method in combination with the acetone wash be best or is it unnecessary to do both? Pretty much what I'm saying is, by doing both would you clear more impurities from your product? If so, should the recrystallization be done first and then the Acetone wash?

5) I'm not sure if I understood you correctly, but did you say you can save your filter papers after using the acetone wash technique and the alcohol recrystallization because you can extract/retrieve some leftover goodies from within the paper?

6) I'm completely unfamiliar with what ethanol is so bear with me on this question. What type of ethanol is best? I assume everclear is a type of ethanol, and I know I can get that if you think it will work perfectly. But if there is another type of ethanol that works better than everclear, please do tell.

7) Is Ethanol's boiling point a fairly low temp? The reason I am asking is because you said "turn to a warm/low heat, don't let the ethanol boil, but just before the point of boiling." Do you mean a slight simmer with small bubbles or just warm enough to see some liquid movement with no bubbles but obvious evaporation happening? My stove top has a variable 1-6 temperature knob on it so I'm guessing for me that would be somewhere in between 1-2. I realize all stove tops have some temperature differences so I will obviously have to experiment. I just want to avoid ruining things the first time around.

I hope that wasn't too much pestering! I just like to be very thorough.
Old 27-09-2013, 22:33

Male from Netherlands
arco is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

A friend of a friend washed 10gr in 40ml methanol.
There was some residu in the filter paper, very white, tasteless and odorless. about 1gr.
Dried the alcohol with a hairblower and watched the cristals appear. After, I think, 12hours it was dry.
Scrapped and chopped it up into powder and got 9grams back! Nice return, right?

But it changed color and doesnt smell strong. the alcohol turned into pee-yellow. and at the end the stuff is far from white, more grey/brownish. smells weak.

How can this friend turn his crop white again without adding white additives? or prevent the coloration?
Friend lives in Venezuela, btw.
Old 28-09-2013, 03:56
Silver Member

Male from Canada
joshwind is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

My question is, at what percentage is the cocaine being cut with levamisole?5%,10%,15%,20%, for all we know it could be 50 %, does anybody have any real proof of what percentage the most dangerous cut for cocaine is being added at?

Share this on:

Tags
acetone wash, alcohol, cocaine, cocaine purification, crystallization, recrystalization, recrystallization, stimulant, wash drugs