Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing discussion
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing discussion What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 19-08-2013, 06:47

Male from Canada
davol420 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 88, Level: 1 Points: 88, Level: 1 Points: 88, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Cocaine-Probation urine screen questions

Between yesterday (saturday) and today(sunday) Swim did roughly 2 and a half to 3 grams of pure cocaine. How long will it take to get out of swims system naturally? Swim has a drug test in 7 days for probation. Also what are some ways that will help get the coke out of swims system quicker? I am a little worried about failing please help

Post Quality Evaluations:
please do not use swim as it's against the rules
Old 19-08-2013, 07:33
Silver Member

43 y/o Female from United States
MissAtomicBomb is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1
Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5%
Re: Cocaine-Probation urine screen questions

It usually only takes 2-3 days, but it depends on how chronic and heavy the use was....heavy long term use can cause Cocaine metabolites to be detected longer.... and what cutoff levels the lab uses. Be careful about using products to clean your system. Probation officers usually test for adulterants as well. And drinking gallons of water to dilute your urine can be a red flag. A diluted sample is generally not considered a valid sample.

It will probably be fine in that amount of time. Sweating/exercising and drinking a reasonable amount of extra fluid might make a difference, but don't do it the day or so before the test to make sure it's not dilute.

Helpful
Old 19-08-2013, 07:33

22 y/o Male from United States
tjm91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Cocaine is a water soluble drug, so it does not stick around that long in the body unlike the inactive metabolites of THC from cannabis that are used for detection. I would say with 90% certainty that you will pass on a standard court ordered drug test that uses the typical cutoff levels of cocaine for a urine screening. Granted you did use quite a bit of cocaine but frankly, there are 7 days until the testing. If they do a hair test then no point, but they use the urine testing mostly.

As it is water soluble, just drink water. That's my recommendation since it is a water soluble drug and then pee it out. Don't drink so much water you develop the water intoxication which is bad. But just urinate frequently and don't use anything on supervised probation. It really is not worth it. You have a right to disclosure regarding the tests cutoff levels, that's part of the legal system.

Helpful
Old 19-08-2013, 19:39

Male from Canada

Thank you guys if anyone else has opinions, facts, or expirments please be free to help I would like a few more answers !
Old 31-08-2013, 18:57

Male from United States
EuPhOriKa should review received reputation comments.
Points: 83, Level: 1 Points: 83, Level: 1 Points: 83, Level: 1
Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7% Activity: 0.7%

Cocaine is water soluble so drinking a bunch of water should help get it out. It might be suspicious but you could just say you drink a lot of water, and from there on drink lots of water so it doesn't seem suspicious. You should look up different vitamin supplements (that won't show up in a drug test) to take and foods that are natural antioxidants and help your metabolism. Also drinking coffee helps because its a stimulant (black coffee), and excersizing a lot. Next time you should use less cocaine, don't use it so close to a UA, or avoid using. Hope it comes out negative.
Old 01-09-2013, 20:59
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

26 y/o Male from United States
idontknowhy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Pure cocaine? You did pure cocaine? As in 100% uncut? No one gets pure coke.... no one who would post on a forum like this no offense. In other words No average citizens who would be sweating a drug test. Maybe if you go on Man vs. Wild and camp out near Bogota, Colombia and step on the coca leaves yourself, then maybe u deserve some pure coke....

Anyways even if you did extremely good coke, the best fire you've ever had, 2 to 3 grams is quite a bit. But not enough to fail in 7 days, so long as you make even the slightest effort to detox and flush your system out within that week.

Drink at least 1 gallon of water a day, eat 6 healthy meals a day not too big to increase metabolism, so if you only eat 3 meals cut them in half and turn them into 6 meals per day. Drink lots of fluids including the gallon of water per day, and SWEAT YOUR BALLS OFF for at least 60 minutes per day, and you will pass.

idontknowhy added 4 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

Realize the OP already had his test, and it would be helpful if these people would post back their results, I am assuming he passed. But then say you passed or failed! You come here asking for help, at least leave some info to help someone reading this...

idontknowhy added 4 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
It usually only takes 2-3 days, but it depends on how chronic and heavy the use was....heavy long term use can cause Cocaine metabolites to be detected longer.... and what cutoff levels the lab uses. Be careful about using products to clean your system. Probation officers usually test for adulterants as well. And drinking gallons of water to dilute your urine can be a red flag. A diluted sample is generally not considered a valid sample.

It will probably be fine in that amount of time. Sweating/exercising and drinking a reasonable amount of extra fluid might make a difference, but don't do it the day or so before the test to make sure it's not dilute.
Dilutes are a very funny thing. And yes they can be masked successfully. This is what I like to call POWER FLUSHING. The sample is anything but clear let me tell you. And the gravity, is wonderful. Protein bars and b-vitamins are a beautiful thing. A very beautiful thing.

Last edited by idontknowhy; 01-09-2013 at 20:59. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-09-2013, 18:54

27 y/o Female from United States
dildumb is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

My blue dragon is in probation and she did cocaine 6 days before probation and passed!! Good luck!! Water water water drink it up
Old 13-09-2013, 02:29

Male from Canada

I failed after 6 days clean I'm fucked

Share this on:

Tags
cocaine, drug test questions, drug test time, flushing, probation, probation drug testing, scared, swim, urine drug test, urine screen