Notices

Old 20-08-2013, 05:42

19 y/o Female from Australia
cattydabomb is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Farting and Meth

Hi guys!

I have a seriously awkward topic to discuss that I hope can be answered... I know I'm not the only one who has gas (and rather stinky too) whilst doing meth, however mine seems to be coming from the vagina lol, like "fanny farts" including the back too.

Firstly it happens about ten min after I do meth. I also smoke it in case that is a contributing factor. I do .1 of my meth as well.

Also, this isn't a one time occurrence as normal farting has been ongoing for 6 months but this just started during the past four weeks. The gas from the back is stinky lol whilst the front is fine but its just weird. And it happens without sex so it's not a reason for air to be there.

Thank you for reading and I would love to read all suggestions/opinions etc as to why this is happening..and also if I'm not the only one haha.

Post Quality Evaluations:
very courageous post!!!
Old 20-08-2013, 05:54
Platinum Member & Advisor

33 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 18,450, Level: 19 Points: 18,450, Level: 19 Points: 18,450, Level: 19
Activity: 97.2% Activity: 97.2% Activity: 97.2%
Re: Farting and Meth

Quote:
however mine seems to be coming from the vagina lol, like "fanny farts" including the back too.
The vagina does not produce gas or farts. There are positions and movements that will result in air being sucked in and then expelled like a fart, but it is impossible to "fart from the vagina"

What are you going on about?
Old 20-08-2013, 06:01

19 y/o Female from Australia
cattydabomb is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Technically not farting but air is being delivered from there. It's not due to a different position of my legs because standing, laying down and sitting doesn't cause the air up there.
Old 20-08-2013, 15:24
Silver Member

34 y/o Female from USA - Florida
varuka is on the way upvaruka is on the way upvaruka is on the way up
Points: 417, Level: 3 Points: 417, Level: 3 Points: 417, Level: 3
Activity: 44.2% Activity: 44.2% Activity: 44.2%

As far as the vag-farts, hehe love it, it's gotta be something to do with your movements. Maybe you're just not noticing the difference in your movements when you're high? Or, maybe you're imagining it as you're more self conscious when you're high? Honestly that's all i can think of. Sorry!!!

Last edited by Phenoxide; 21-08-2013 at 00:57. Reason: off-topic banter removed
Old 20-08-2013, 15:30
Platinum Member & Advisor

33 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 18,450, Level: 19 Points: 18,450, Level: 19 Points: 18,450, Level: 19
Activity: 97.2% Activity: 97.2% Activity: 97.2%

have a look at this from wikipedia:
Quote:
Vaginal flatulence (flatus vaginalis in Latin) is an emission or expulsion of air from the vagina. It may occur during or after sexual intercourse or during other sexual acts, stretching or exercise. The sound is somewhat comparable to flatulence from the anus but does not involve waste gases and thus often has no specific odor associated. Slang terms for vaginal flatulence include vart, queef[1][2] and fanny fart (mostly British).[3][4]
More serious conditions

Vaginal gas that involves strong odor or fecal matter may be a result of colovaginal fistula, a serious condition involving a tear between the vagina and colon, which can result from surgery, child birth, diseases (such as Crohn's disease), and other causes.[5] This condition can lead to urinary tract infection and other complications. This can also be a symptom of an internal female genital prolapse,[6] a condition most often caused by child birth.[7]

Puffs or small amounts of air passed into the vaginal cavity during cunnilingus won't cause any known issues, however "forcing" or purposely blowing air at force into the vaginal cavity can cause an air embolism, which in very rare cases can be potentially dangerous for the woman, and if pregnant, for the fetus.[8]
Normal farts are produced when gas is released from bacteria during the normal course of digestion. Since there are no bacteria digesting things in the vagina, then there is no way to build up gas, let alone expel it. No chemical going into your face, is going to come out your vagina as a gas.

Things that DO make vagina farts: exercise, sex, and stretching.

Are you hitting your pipe in some crazy way that is using your abdominal muscles? Go hit an empty pipe, just try it out.
Old 20-08-2013, 15:37
Silver Member

Male from Earth
Down In Albion is a decent psychonaut.Down In Albion is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 172, Level: 2 Points: 172, Level: 2 Points: 172, Level: 2
Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5%

As a male, I can't really assist or relate to your question, but certain drugs do tend to make me gassy in the more traditional sense, ecstasy and cocaine both do this, and I do recall reading something about receptor sites in the stomach / intestines which get stimulated when taking certain substances, this could be related to your problem.

As you've been brave to put your personal problem out there in the public interwebs, I'll take some focus from you by saying this...

Whenever I take ecstasy, the stomach/intestinal stimulation when "coming up" is so severe that I need to go poo poo immediately!

So yeah, not a particularly helpful post but hopefully got a laugh or a grimace

K.

Last edited by Phenoxide; 21-08-2013 at 00:58. Reason: off-topic banter removed
Old 21-08-2013, 04:06
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from USA - Nevada
DazedforDays is on the way upDazedforDays is on the way upDazedforDays is on the way upDazedforDays is on the way up
Points: 480, Level: 3 Points: 480, Level: 3 Points: 480, Level: 3
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

DIA, there are opiate receptors in the stomach (which is almost all opiates cause constipation) but meth does not work in that way. I'm no science major but one of my buddies who is simplified and said it works on the reuptake system of the brains feel good chemicals noradrenaline, serotonin and dopamine causing more of them to be available.
Old 21-08-2013, 09:41

20 y/o Male from United States
Jeff131424 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%

SWIMs noticed big farts on meth like 3 second farts that are stinky and loud and would never happen not on meth SWIM shoots his meth which in this case does not seem to make a difference but good post I wonder why the farts occur. as for the queefs maybe your moving ur legs in ways u dont when not high on meth while sitting and letting air get trapped in there.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Do not use SWIM, it was banned years ago
Old 23-08-2013, 06:21
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United States
Miskreant is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 89, Level: 1 Points: 89, Level: 1 Points: 89, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Parallel topic, not too much of a tangent but I often IV my C10H15N, and during periods of binging I often experience 'meth burps' where I burp much more often and the gas expelled has s distinct chemical taste..
Old 23-08-2013, 08:07
Silver Member

38 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Motorway is captain of the psychonauts.Motorway is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 310, Level: 2 Points: 310, Level: 2 Points: 310, Level: 2
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Down In Albion View Post
As a male, I can't really assist or relate to your question....

As you've been brave to put your personal problem out there in the public interwebs, I'll take some focus from you by saying this...

Whenever I take ecstasy, the stomach/intestinal stimulation when "coming up" is so severe that I need to go poo poo immediately!

I used to get the same thing as well, almost immediately after consuming I would need to 'go' so I guess farting would go hand in hand with that.

As for OP I guess maybe muscle contractions and position. When I was a kid we used to put our hands underneath our armpit and flap our arms to produce a 'fart' noise, so maybe the same thing is happening to you but internally (but clearly not hands and armpits)??? All I can think of...

Share this on:

Tags
amphetamine, methamphetamine

» New Threads
Bad news. FDA not allowing Kratom...
Last post by PoppaPoppy
2 Replies, 53 Views
ive really fucked up now
Last post by Giapsufsu
3 Replies, 103 Views
Dosing codeine after taking a break
Last post by Drizzymeds