Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Heroin
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 10-08-2013, 20:59

23 y/o Female from United States
s4ssy should review received reputation comments.
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
Activity: 4.1% Activity: 4.1% Activity: 4.1%
Missed the vein, when can I shoot up again?

So I posted this question in the other thread I started but I wasn't getting any responses so I figured I might as well start a new thread

So since I posted my other thread I bought 3 grams of very pure #4 H. I've been shooting up 3 times a day since I made that thread.

But today I missed my first vein in my wrist. I actually think I got some in the vein but I definitely missed a lot of it. The swelling went down a lot and now it's barely swollen but it hurts like a bruise.

I was just wondering when I can shoot up again and get a good rush? How long does the high from skin popping (accidentally) last?? Thanks
Old 10-08-2013, 21:16
Titanium Member

31 y/o Male from USA - New Hampshire
I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.
Points: 2,489, Level: 7 Points: 2,489, Level: 7 Points: 2,489, Level: 7
Activity: 3.1% Activity: 3.1% Activity: 3.1%
Re: Missed the vein, when can I shoot up again?

s4ssy -- hello and welcome to DF....

I think the reason you have not received any responses is because your question has no real answer....

There is no one that can tell you when you can shoot up again, I think you are looking to know when it is safe as not to add to the dose that you shot. Too many variables. Everyone is different.

To be safe, wait until you have any effects then the effects are gone, Also, the practice of shooting in the wrist is very dangerous. Too many arteries that you could hit.

When you have a question such as this, it is best to firstUse The Forum Search Engine (UTFSE). You can find many answers in an instant. Here are some threads that you might find helpful....

Painful shooting up? , Certainly click this link!!!

Injecting Heroin, Vein Problems & Safety Advice for new users ( 1 2 3)

I am pretty sure he just shot up in an artery

Best site for IV injection

Vein damage

Pain in hands from injecting?

This is just a few of the many. UTFSE helps from having the same questions answered over and over, also just a common practice that is asked of members.

If you can not find, or I did not explain well enough, please feel free to ask more of a spesific question.

Again Welcome to DF,

Be Safe...

1 6 0

Want cool signatures? Animated Avatars like this----> or this--->, Want Chat and Instant Messaging? Top of the list for promotion reviews? Just Donate a little spare chicken scratch and the list goes on and on!

Help keep Drugs Forum Ad Free, Donate now: € 20, € 50, € 100, € 150 or a custom amount.

Post Quality Evaluations:
good links provided to the OP.
Another awesome post with links to multiple threads on the subject. You do a fantastic job supplying information.
Old 10-08-2013, 21:59
TheBigBadWolf TheBigBadWolf is nu online
Anti Matter Member

49 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 9,164, Level: 14 Points: 9,164, Level: 14 Points: 9,164, Level: 14
Activity: 49.8% Activity: 49.8% Activity: 49.8%

YEh Hi s4ssy,

I Miss 160s is right in what they say about the function of this here forum and the Threads they gave to you contain very basic injection knowledge and Harm Reduction techniques every user of drugs on the intravenous route should know about , learn by heart and work with.

Nonetheless I want to make a concrete addition:

The 'high' from accidentally skin popping will not last longer than the intravenoush high lasts,- the bit it needs longer the longer it goes in direction of comedown, as you say part of the hit hit the vein, you might wanna add an hour, maximum two of longer duration of the high, of course also depending - at least a bit- on the dose you took, but it is in no case happening that some ominous rests of drug stay in your wrist for days, weeks or months. thereis a certain half life time a drug has and it differes only very slightly between different Routes of Administration in question of duration.

Please take care if you inject intravenously again. Dont use the space you did shoot under the skin as long as it hurts, better much longer,- there are so many much better suitable veins to shoot into than the ones in the wrist... please read up on it.
Rotate injection sites!
Learn it all byheart - you dont want to acquire a lifelong habit and have not got any veins left after ten years.. Don't dso like many of my Generation did. The Knowledge is here, Use it .

Stay Safe
BBW
Old 10-08-2013, 22:59

I did search, I ALWAYS search before I post a thread, but did not find the answer I was looking for, otherwise I wouldn't have felt any need to post a thread asking for the answer. I'm not an idiot.

I KNOW I shouldn't have done it, I didn't MEAN to. But the second answerer gave me a good answer to my question, thank you very much!

Post Quality Evaluations:
being rude to someone who gave you a completely acceptable response is not a way to make friends here. How were they to knopw you seearched, come on now.
Old 10-08-2013, 23:17
Anti Matter Member

49 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute

Whoohoohoo,
take it easy...
We wanna come down a bit again.

I MISS was rightwith what they wrote - the problem is that the thread in question which talked about shooting near/thru a vein in the wrist did not have any tags until before I tagged it half an hour ago. Now thats something members need to know that topics are found the best with looking for tags - just - when there are none they cant be found.

Our Search machine is far from perfect and it needs quite sometime to get behind the finesses of this part of the Forum.
The easiest way is indeed to search for tags - which you couldnt know .

Nonetheless - we now have both of you in the right - so - this is what happens when not everybody has the same level of knowledge.
On the one hand the more experienced member might wanna have patience and word their posts as friendly as possible -
On the other hand the newer member might wanna consider that longer standing members have heard and read this question the thirteenhundredeleventeenth time in half a year and are tired of writing the same things every other day. AS they explain why they do *I* dont see a reason to take this personally and get defensive ... But I know both sides

So can we now please carry on with the topic if there is anything to add, please ?
Thank you.
BBW
Old 12-08-2013, 14:00

Okay, I'm sorry I got defensive, I just was very irritable and wanted to get high. Not that that's an excuse. Sorry for being rude.

In case any other newbies were searching and found this thread:

I waited about 5 hours and shot up again and I got a pretty good rush. Although not as good as the first time, but nothing's like that first shot of the day. The swelling went down pretty quickly and now it's barely sore, a few days later.
Old 12-08-2013, 20:37
Anti Matter Member

49 y/o Male from Germany

S4ssy,
thanks for updating us on the outcome, this is very nice to the people who were trying to help you,
My queation is - did you use the same vein at the same place again or were you takinga different way

This might - altho a bruising would not have been healed completely - be helpful for those people who would not find a different option.

Thanks
BBW.
Old 13-08-2013, 01:33

I shot up in a different place, felt it was wisest to leave the injured spot alone. By not it has completely healed
Old 13-08-2013, 01:53
Titanium Member

31 y/o Male from USA - New Hampshire
I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.I_MISS_160s really knows their shit.
Points: 2,489, Level: 7 Points: 2,489, Level: 7 Points: 2,489, Level: 7
Activity: 3.1% Activity: 3.1% Activity: 3.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4ssy View Post
I shot up in a different place, felt it was wisest to leave the injured spot alone. By not it has completely healed

I think it would be best to not use that spot again for many many months. But really, if possible, do not shoot around the wrist. It's usually always problematic. There are some great 'hidden' veins that run on the palm side of your arms that are a fail safe for me.

You can Google charts to help.

Remember, Like Wolfy says. ROTATE ROTATE ROTATE

Be Safe...

V1---ROTATE V2 ( I am an aviation geek)

1 6 0

Want cool signatures? Animated Avatars like this----> or this--->, Want Chat and Instant Messaging? Top of the list for promotion reviews? Just Donate a little spare chicken scratch and the list goes on and on!

Help keep Drugs Forum Ad Free, Donate now: 20, 50, 100, 150 or a custom amount.

Share this on:

Tags
injecting heroin, missed shot, missed shots, missed vein, missing a vein