Ecstasy & MDMA Ecstasy (XTC) pills and pure MDMA

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2013, 22:35

Female from United States
ketameow is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Pink MDA Rocks?

Ms. Swim has purchased these before. They were definitely wholesome, true rocks. I'm not realllllly asking if they were adulterated (obviously there's no way to tell anyway unless there's a testing kit involved). I assume something in the chemical process made them pink? Has anyone seen anything like that before? I'm considering them again, because it was great times.

It was definitely MDA though. Which is what I wanted anyway. However, It's color was a bit off-putting. I've seen MDA be tannish/off-white before. Not pink though. And we're talking pink like a rose quartz pink. Or....like strawberry quick meth, haha. But it wasn't. It was an extremely fun time, very speedy at first - but after that wave it was enjoyable euphoric and it came with a very clean comedown. Probably some of the best stuff I've ever had.

But yeah, what would make them pink? Anyone experience pink rocks before?

Btw: they were sold as "moon rocks". No mention as to them being MDA. I am taking an educated guess, although I feel like I'm positive - based on my experience with them. Unfortunately, no test kit was around at the time. But like I said, I've taken MDA before and that's what it was like. I prefer MDA over MDMA anyway.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306
Old 06-08-2013, 23:08
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
Gimpy is captain of the psychonauts.Gimpy is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 352, Level: 3 Points: 352, Level: 3 Points: 352, Level: 3
Activity: 6.6% Activity: 6.6% Activity: 6.6%
Re: Pink MDA Rocks?

I've never seen pink MDA rocks before.. Maybe the person who made them added red food coloring or something, making them pink- probably to make them look more tempting. Damn that sounds yummy..
Old 07-08-2013, 09:14
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from Germany
Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 582, Level: 3 Points: 582, Level: 3 Points: 582, Level: 3
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketameow View Post
Ms. Swim has purchased these before. They were definitely wholesome, true rocks. I'm not realllllly asking if they were adulterated (obviously there's no way to tell anyway unless there's a testing kit involved).
A testing kit can't do that.

I have never heard of or seen pink MDA, however there are pink amphetamine crystals that have this color due to their synthesis method. No idea if there could be any relation.
Old 07-08-2013, 20:12

Female from United States
ketameow is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1

Okay, interesting. A testing kit could tell me what it is though, although my guess is MDA - like I said. Considering it was so speedy at first, there's definitely a chance that it COULD have been some kind of amphetamine however with my experiences with MDA, it was very comparable. I've had way speedier rolls in my life than this. But this stuff was still fire. Too much of a speedy time tends to give me anxiety attacks - and I didn't have much of that problem with this except for in the beginning I was suprised it hit me that way (but it was a good thing especially since it got so euphoric after the first few minutes). I'm gonna have some around again, and this time maybe I will try to test them. However, I'm going to look into pink amphetamine a little more.
Old 08-08-2013, 01:51
Silver Member

Female from Earth
zenchicken is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 155, Level: 2 Points: 155, Level: 2 Points: 155, Level: 2
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%

It's kinda easy to add food dye (I think this is the proper name) to it. I used to hear stories from older friends of mine who tell me once in a while coloured mdma would show up and it'd be used as a marketing gimmick... like "the purple is the best one" or "the green is the best one".

I'm thinking it was probably used as an "identifier", like logos on pills.

But yeah, it's just a colour and can't really tell u anything about the contents of the substance.
Old 28-08-2013, 13:24

33 y/o Male from Australia
maltdog is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%

Batches are often dyed when experimenting with different methods of synthesis. Could also be an intentional act so it is identifiable for various reasons.

Unwashed chemicals often give color but pink is a bit less likely... But any incidental reaction could have effects. Many many routes to mda these days....
Old 28-08-2013, 15:41
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

25 y/o Male from United States
horsetranquil is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

The pink "moonrocks" in the northeast US are all reconstituted food coloured methylone crystals. I am very familiar with this stuff.

Post Quality Evaluations:
you need to post evidence of claims like this
Old 28-08-2013, 16:09

Male from United States
gzimmerman is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

yup, the pink stuff is methylone and I was instructed that it was considered the bottom barrel of the molley; the cheapest and least effective way of fun as well as more or less simply a wake up call of ritalin?
Old 28-08-2013, 16:12
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from Germany
Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 582, Level: 3 Points: 582, Level: 3 Points: 582, Level: 3
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%

Interesting hypothesis, Methylone has a shorter duration than MDA, though it would explain the speediness. Question to the OP: Did the experience last shorter than you expected?
Old 29-08-2013, 14:06
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

25 y/o Male from United States
horsetranquil is an unknown quantity at this point

Reguarding my post evaluation...sorry i am new to the forums and dont want to incriminate myself while still getting used to the forums... Not sure how to prove it without incriminating myself.

I suppose AFOAF travels alot up and down the east coast in search of alternatives to the pink stuff in question and possesses a testing kit which they use regularly.
Old 29-08-2013, 23:30

33 y/o Male from Australia
maltdog is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%

Big difference in dosage between methylone and mda. Unlikely to get confused if OP measures dosages. Were dosages weighed?

maltdog added 5 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

Also the question is about what could cause a pink color in MDA rocks not speculation as to what they actually may have been.

A friend of mine who is also experienced with MDMA crystal was given some to try by an aquantance. He said it was of superb quality except it was pink.
It was explained to him it is smuggled in red wine and dried back to crystals. Not sure if it possible but I guess it could be. Anyway another example of pink coloured crystal.

maltdog added 0 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Also the question is about what could cause a pink color in MDA rocks not speculation as to what they actually may have been.

A friend of mine who is also experienced with MDMA crystal was given some to try by an aquantance. He said it was of superb quality except it was pink.
It was explained to him it is smuggled in red wine and dried back to crystals. Not sure if it possible but I guess it could be. Anyway another example of pink coloured crystal.

Last edited by maltdog; 29-08-2013 at 23:30. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 31-08-2013, 05:59
Cocaine / MDMA / Wiki
Co-Moderator

50 y/o Male from Earth
Wanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumWanderer is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,574, Level: 11 Points: 6,574, Level: 11 Points: 6,574, Level: 11
Activity: 8.3% Activity: 8.3% Activity: 8.3%

Did you do a Mecke test?
Did you do a Marquis test?
Did you do a Simons test?

What were the results?

If you didn't do all three of these, then how do you really know what the substance was. Anything else is speculation. If you do have results, and can post them here, let me know and I'll re-open the thread.

It is almost impossible to tell what one really has these days - think bath salts or research chemicals. A substance could be almost anything. Conjecture is difficult, if not impossible without GC/MS/NMR equipment and since Mr. Hamster checked last time there wasn't any which worked over the Intertubes.

A reagent test kit is to taking drugs as condoms are to safe sex. Get one and use it - before ingesting unknown substances.

If looking for an ID after the fact, look into taking a drug screening test or better yet, go to the local ER and ask for a complete toxicology workup. That might tell you after the fact what metabolites are in your system. Even better have one done which uses a GC/MS analysis. Not the best way to tell what drugs you are going to use, but might provide insight into what drugs you've ingested if done soon enough after ingesting.

It's anybody's guess.

This can probably go in no useful direction. As a result, thread closed.

Be well...
Closed Thread

Share this on:

Tags
appearance, drug identification, ecstasy, mda, mdma, molly, research chemical, test for purity