Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug combinations
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug combinations About mixing drugs.

Old 07-08-2013, 19:04

20 y/o Male from United States
ToYoungToNotDoDrugs is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%
hydroxyzine and hydrocodone

Swim has 3 25mg hydroxyzine pills and 3 7.5 hydrocodone pills and he's thinking about taking them all at once does this sound good?
Old 07-08-2013, 19:28
Palladium Member

43 y/o Male from England
Space Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline Medline
Points: 5,796, Level: 11 Points: 5,796, Level: 11 Points: 5,796, Level: 11
Activity: 32.0% Activity: 32.0% Activity: 32.0%
Re: hydroxyzine and hydrocodone

Good for what?
Old 07-08-2013, 19:44

He wants To get high
Old 07-08-2013, 19:58
Palladium Member

43 y/o Male from England
Space Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline MedlineSpace Numpty must mainline Medline
Points: 5,796, Level: 11 Points: 5,796, Level: 11 Points: 5,796, Level: 11
Activity: 32.0% Activity: 32.0% Activity: 32.0%

Then those will do the trick.

Take care when combining CNS depressants.....i wouldn't take all the hydroxyzine, just the one. Any more and you'll probably fall asleep anyway.
Old 07-08-2013, 20:04

Alright thanks for that swim wouldn't have woke up to happy haha swim was thinking to take just the codones but was told droxyzines potentiate the codones making the codone feeling 2 times stronger with every droxyzine which didn't sound right
Old 07-08-2013, 20:18
Palladium Member

Male from United States
baZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,642, Level: 11 Points: 6,642, Level: 11 Points: 6,642, Level: 11
Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6%

Please read this thread before continuing: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=220831

This member nearly died from a similar combination (plus DXM). We have no idea what your tolerance is like so it's not safe for us to just say, sure, go ahead and mix those two potent CNS depressants. Even if we had some idea of your tolerance level, this is subjective. It would be much safer to potentiate with other agents that won't depress your CNS system, such as TUMS before oral ingestion or some white GF juice and/or tonic water. These can certainly add to the depressant effects of opioids, but at least don't produce any on their own.

Please use caution when mixing various CNS depressants. As you can see from the included thread, it can turn dangerous very quickly, especially if you happen to have a low tolerance.
Old 07-08-2013, 20:31

Thanks for this I will definitely take that in to account definitely no sleeping now and no dxm so I should be ok tolerance is pretty high to
One question though if swim were to stay up through the high to where he didn't feel it much anymore then fell asleep could something like that still happen?
I don't get why there aren't more forums like this out there no one knows how dangerous and how bad things can make yu feel or be but the ppl who do the things and they can give actual warnings to a person instead of ppl having to just go out and experimenting
Old 07-08-2013, 22:00
Palladium Member

Male from United States
baZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumbaZING is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,642, Level: 11 Points: 6,642, Level: 11 Points: 6,642, Level: 11
Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6%

The thing that some people don't realize is that overdose/fatal respiratory depression can still happen after the peak of the high. I would say as a general rule, you're not really "safe" until at least one half-life of the drug(s) you're taking has passed... and even then, "safe" is a relative term. In this case, hydrocodone has a half life of about 4-6 hours, so sleep would probably be unwise before then. Hydroxyzine has a very long half-life, upwards of 20 hours, but once 6 hours has passed after taking the hydrocodone you are at least *slightly better off*. Being that hydroxyzine is a first-gen antihistamine, for most people it won't effect the CNS system as much as, say, narcotics but it is most certainly sedating. Indeed, it's used for sleep occasionally.

Another distinct possibility is not being able to keep yourself awake, as basically happened in the thread I linked you to in my other post. Even if you're not familiar with it first hand, I'm sure you've heard of "nodding out," which can also lead to falling dead asleep. If you have indeed overdosed, generally even having people physically try to wake you (unless they've come with a vial of narcan) won't cause you to rouse... let alone setting an alarm or just "fighting it." I'm really not trying to be an alarmist, but it can happen. One thing that shocked me about the other thread is that the dose of hydrocodone he consumed did not strike me as enormous, though of course he did add hydroxyzine and DXM. I'm just saying it can happen even if you're not shooting dope, as well evidenced.

So, basically, even if you were able to stayed awake through the high until you didn't feel it, something like what occurred in that other thread/countless other times could happen. That's just the unfortunate reality of taking and/or combining CNS depressants in larger-than-therapeutic doses (and sometimes even at therapeutic levels). I'm really not saying "don't do it," I'm just saying "be aware of the risks."

Skipping on the DXM in your case should help, just be aware that you're still mixing two relatively strong CNS depressants.

It is very sad that more sites like DF don't exist. Fortunately, we're here and getting better by the day!

On an unrelated note, please don't use SWIM anymore. Check out these two threads:

New Self Incrimination Rules! (2011)

Help Reduce the Use of SWIM on DF

"SWIM" is a really flimsy cover-up and would never hold up in a court of law. If you don't particularly care, you (and all members) are free to speak in the first person when discussing personal drug use. The only places you cannot speak in first-person are the chemistry, cultivation, and synthesis forums, which are clearly marked. If you specifically want to avoid incriminate yourself, consider telling us about a dream you had or ask questions for a friend. Creative writing is also welcome. Just don't use SWIM!

All of that information is basically contained in those threads, too.

Share this on:

Tags
hydrocodone, hydroxyzine, hydroxyzine combinations