Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Downers and sleeping pills > Benzodiazepines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Benzodiazepines All about benzodiazepines (downers)

Old 12-07-2013, 12:48

Female from United States
JoeMamma should review received reputation comments.
Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Ways to hide slurred speech an other giveaways after taking Valium

My dog recently took 8, 10mg valiums and his speech gets slurred and/or not normal speech and has symptoms of just an all around noticeable giveaway that he is on something. Is there anyway to mask these side effects?
Old 13-07-2013, 05:45
Titanium Member

42 y/o Male from Australia
out_there really knows their shit.out_there really knows their shit.out_there really knows their shit.out_there really knows their shit.out_there really knows their shit.out_there really knows their shit.out_there really knows their shit.out_there really knows their shit.out_there really knows their shit.
Points: 2,306, Level: 7 Points: 2,306, Level: 7 Points: 2,306, Level: 7
Activity: 4.1% Activity: 4.1% Activity: 4.1%
Re: Ways to hide slurred speech an other giveaways after taking Valium

If you take that much valium it's like drinking a lot of alcohol. You can't reverse the effects and slurred speech is one of them. Just do what I do and speak less or speak with short words. Otherwise if it is a serious problem for you and you will get into trouble then don't take such high doses.
Sometimes I eat a lollypop and speak with that in my mouth. Be creative.
Old 13-07-2013, 05:55
Potter Potter is nu online
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,287, Level: 20 Points: 19,287, Level: 20 Points: 19,287, Level: 20
Activity: 59.6% Activity: 59.6% Activity: 59.6%

you have a talking dog?!?! DUDE that is SO cool!

I have no clue how to solve the dog's issues, I'm pretty strongly against giving animals drugs.

Now humans, that's a different story, let's talk about humans. To be honest, you have two options, either don't take so much, or don't put yourself in situations where you need to interact with other people. You can't selectively remove a drug's effects.

OK, I got one last idea, get all fucked up, then go to a speech therapist and have them train you to speak properly while all twacked out on benzos. It's going to take a few years of concentrated practice, it probably won't be cheap, and you're probably going to annoy the fuck out of the doctor, but hey, it's worth a shot?

Post Quality Evaluations:
hahahaha, awesome advice.
good simple advice and very witty
Old 13-07-2013, 07:49
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United States
P1-O2 is captain of the psychonauts.P1-O2 is captain of the psychonauts.P1-O2 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 415, Level: 3 Points: 415, Level: 3 Points: 415, Level: 3
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Don't take 80mg valium if you plan on being coherent and presentable. Try taking 10mg of Valium. Your dose is way too high.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good advice about taking less valium
Old 24-07-2013, 08:49
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from United States
biggpri is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1
Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5%

When confronted with this situation, i usually just try to really focus and enunciate my words as best i can. Also, I try to speak at a lot quicker pace than usual. This usually helps conceal my slurred speech, as long as I don't ramble. Additionally, as a previous poster stated, a lollipop or piece of gum in the mouth can help as well.
Old 25-07-2013, 06:23

25 y/o Male from USA - Texas
Days of Daze is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

after i consumed a crapload of gaba-ergics including 8 mg of clonazepam, i find that i can actually not slur if i just talk slightly slower/more calmly but that makes me sound odd, like i'm really "too happy". not to mention, the paranoia of hiding the buzz will kill the buzz.
Old 04-08-2013, 03:27

30 y/o Male from United Kingdom
BR1984 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%

Is there a need to take 80MG Diazepam whilst needing to interact with people? I would say 80MG is a very high dose even if you don't need to interact with people, just to chill out - if you have no tolerance that is.

I am prescribed 25MG a day and find that enough to relax, although I do sometimes take 30MG. I have not needed to take double this to relax but one time I took 140MG and it made me act slow.

I would say just keep the dose as low as you can get away with, that does enough but not so much that you slur your words and it's obvious you're on something.

BR1984 added 1 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

Also if I take my night pills and wake up when someone has just got up - 150MG Seroquel (Quetiapine) 3.75mg Zopiclone, 25MG Diazepam and 20MG Oxycodone and I still feel the effects I talk slower than usual to compensate for the slurred words but this makes it obvious I am on something but my family know I am on all these pills so it is way different I guess?

Last edited by BR1984; 04-08-2013 at 03:27. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-08-2013, 03:59
Silver Member

Male from Earth
Drugfreekid is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 156, Level: 2 Points: 156, Level: 2 Points: 156, Level: 2
Activity: 2.7% Activity: 2.7% Activity: 2.7%

Caffeine? Though i dont suggest downers and stimulants for obvious reasons but that aint ever stop anyone. But honestly at 80mg dont be surprised if not only do you slur your words but half the sentences dont make sense. If you dont want to look all benzoed out dont take so much. I mean take 30mg or 40 if you have to but 80? Wheres the fun in wasting all that valium to not really get higher but make the side effects more evident (e.g. Slurred speech). Also at the doses you say you can always say you are drunk as it seems to be more acceptable in society but that wont work in the middle of the day at work lol. Either way reduce dosage and/or as stated before dont talk and if you do keep it short and simple. Wish you luck

Share this on:

Tags
alcohol, benzo, benzodiazepine, caffeine, clonazepam, diazapam, stimulant, valium, z-drugs, zopiclone

» New Threads
Kratom withdrawal questions. Need...
Last post by Butter Bigsby
5 Replies, 273 Views
Taking Small dose of pure mdma...
Last post by Potter
1 Replies, 2 Views
FDA Kratom Import alert!!!
Last post by Butter Bigsby
100 Replies, 12,459 Views
Please help - Need support -...
Last post by LuLu81