Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing discussion
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing discussion What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 25-07-2013, 02:23
Silver Member

44 y/o Male from United States
equitube is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 76, Level: 1 Points: 76, Level: 1 Points: 76, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Important update on baking soda to mask drugs!

I had a UA to pass today I wasn't expecting so I thought I'd cover all my bases having done meth two days ago. I took 300 mg of zinc
c gluconate last night and this am. I took a creatinine supplement, coffee water then tried baking soda. I put 3tablespoons in water, drank it and managed to hold it down for abt 30 min. I vomited then got EXTREMELY sick. I had tingling in my arms, profuse sweating and waves of the most intensely painful bowel cramps I'd ever known. They came about every two minutes and left me writhing on the bathroom floor in a fetal position unable to move or speak except to scream occasionally and I can take a lot of pain.

I was praying for unconsciousness or even death. It was that bad and lasted for 3-4 hrs. Far worse than cotton fever. Not sure if it was the mix or the soda but jail would have been better

Oh and due to this I missed my UA and may STILL go to jail. I'm typing this from the er in a desperate attempt to obtain physician documentation. I would have called for help when it happened but was too sick to reach the phone.

So if u really want to beat a drug test just lay off for a bit. Its the only sure way
Old 25-07-2013, 03:44
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from Germany
Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 627, Level: 3 Points: 627, Level: 3 Points: 627, Level: 3
Activity: 3.1% Activity: 3.1% Activity: 3.1%
Re: Important update on baking soda to mask drugs!

You know what function sodium bicarbonate (a.k.a. baking soda) normally has right? It reacts with water to form carbonic acid to make dough fluffy. Carbonic acid is the gas in carbonated beverages, you basically converted your whole gastrointestinal system into a big over-pressurized soda bottle, no wonder you puked and felt horrible intestinal pain as you were incredibly bloated with the foam consisting of carbonic acid bubbles.

I have no clue about whether sodium bicarbonate can help you to tamper with drug tests, but in any case you took way too much of it. Were that heaped tablespoons? Ouch.
Old 25-07-2013, 03:53
Titanium Member

Male from United States
idfma really adds to the discussion.idfma really adds to the discussion.idfma really adds to the discussion.idfma really adds to the discussion.idfma really adds to the discussion.idfma really adds to the discussion.
Points: 743, Level: 4 Points: 743, Level: 4 Points: 743, Level: 4
Activity: 8.5% Activity: 8.5% Activity: 8.5%

I'm impressed that you were able to hold it down for 30 minutes. I hope you're okay.
Old 25-07-2013, 04:37
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Australia
Baritji is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 134, Level: 1 Points: 134, Level: 1 Points: 134, Level: 1
Activity: 9.6% Activity: 9.6% Activity: 9.6%

I remember in rehab we would eat teaspoons of sea salt for the rush every night. One guy was convinced the sea salt blocked his antipsychotics from working and would do it every couple of hours. The nausea 10mins in was unbearable and the only altered state of consciousness we got was dizziness and heart palpitations.
Old 25-07-2013, 05:41
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Großschmackhaft View Post
You know what function sodium bicarbonate (a.k.a. baking soda) normally has right? It reacts with water to form carbonic acid to make dough fluffy. .
You're close, . Reaction of sodium bicarbonate and an acid produce a salt and carbonic acid, which readily decomposes to carbon dioxide and water.

The theory behind using NAHCO3 (baking soda) to mask meth in a ua is that it makes the urinary system basic, or alkaline (raises the pH) and reduces the elimination of the meth metabolites. In essence making the body 'hold back' the detectable meth for a short time.

I did learn today that NaHCO3 is amphoteric (reacts with acids and bases). I always thought it was a base because of its use as an antacid when mixed with water.

I knew from reading and talking to people that using a couple tablespoons in water would cause diarreah and nausea but I apparantly had a severe reaction. Anyway, I am ok, I got my note from the Dr. and the rest is yet to be revealed. Thank you for your concern.
Old 25-07-2013, 09:41
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from Germany
Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.

Yes, you're right of course. I was thinking of baking powder, which additionally to the sodium bicarbonate also contains some acid, so only water is necessary for the acid-base mixture to dissolve in and react.
Old 21-08-2013, 05:48
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by equitube View Post
I had a UA to pass today I wasn't expecting so I thought I'd cover all my bases having done meth two days ago. I took 300 mg of zinc
c gluconate last night and this am. I took a creatinine supplement, coffee water then tried baking soda. I put 3tablespoons in water, drank it and managed to hold it down for abt 30 min. I vomited then got EXTREMELY sick. I had tingling in my arms, profuse sweating and waves of the most intensely painful bowel cramps I'd ever known. They came about every two minutes and left me writhing on the bathroom floor in a fetal position unable to move or speak except to scream occasionally and I can take a lot of pain.

I was praying for unconsciousness or even death. It was that bad and lasted for 3-4 hrs. Far worse than cotton fever. Not sure if it was the mix or the soda but jail would have been better

Oh and due to this I missed my UA and may STILL go to jail. I'm typing this from the er in a desperate attempt to obtain physician documentation. I would have called for help when it happened but was too sick to reach the phone.

So if u really want to beat a drug test just lay off for a bit. Its the only sure way
UPDATE:

So after going through all that, even having to go to the ER on order of my CCO (community corrections officer) to the tune of $700 US to get a Dr to write a note saying I was sick. I went into DOC (department of corrections) the next day and STILL pissed dirty.

I knew that the 'holding back' period for the baking soda was over, but it had been three days since I'd used, only did about .25 gm (injected) and had loaded up on zinc, which I found out doesn't work. I just did 25 days in jail and am forced to do a 28 day treatment center.

In jail I found out that baking soda no longer works with the newer cups WA state DOC has. And they don't send in a positive cup result for lab tests any longer. I don't know about elsewhere, but WADOC has sweeping powers against felons and function very much like Hitlers Gestapo. We are not even given a lawyer (even if u pay) and hearings are adjuticated by a DOC employee and held to a "preponderance of evidence" rather than 'beyond a reasonable doubt' , much like a civil trial except one held in a communist country.

Moral of the Story:

If you're going to use drugs while on parole, skip trying to mask drugs and just get used to lots of jail time (I've had 15 violations in the past 2 years, fun stuff)
Old 21-08-2013, 09:02
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from Germany

o
Quote:
Originally Posted by equitube View Post
Moral of the Story:

If you're going to use drugs while on parole, skip trying to mask drugs and just get used to lots of jail time (I've had 15 violations in the past 2 years, fun stuff)
Can't you just use drugs they won't check for? I'm not a meth head so maybe I'm missing something, but there's plenty other stuff you can enjoy.

And another thing: It seems to me that the adverse reactions you experienced from the baking soda were due to you swallowing too much of it at once. Maybe if you gradually ingest small quantities of it dissolved in water, you can avoid a violent reaction of the soda with your stomach acid.

Last edited by Großschmackhaft; 21-08-2013 at 09:08.

Share this on: