Register Tags

Notices

Old 21-05-2013, 14:38

Male from Earth
Jade Butter is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Mixing meth & cocaine

My friend likes to mix meth and cocaine to snort. ggod Idea?
Old 21-05-2013, 17:11
Silver Member

20 y/o Male from USA - Texas
ZeroAIC is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Re: Mixing meth & cocaine

I don't have personal experience with that because it sounds pointless to me, nevertheless you should use the search engine because I'm fairly certain that question has been asked. Also, it would be faster to just look for it because a lot of people will not even bother with this question.
Old 20-07-2013, 19:54

21 y/o Male from United States
cyniqe should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Yes you can. Swim and his friends used to mix the two quite often, it makes the line alot smoother and it makes it burn less.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306
very dangerous advice.
Old 20-07-2013, 20:09
Titanium Member

22 y/o Male from Canada
Alcoholocaust77 is a decent psychonaut.Alcoholocaust77 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 173, Level: 2 Points: 173, Level: 2 Points: 173, Level: 2
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%

That sounds like a pretty good way to have a heart attack or a stroke, and a waste of drugs. I wouldn't do it. Take one or the other.
Old 20-07-2013, 20:18
Silver Member

Male from United States
FamousLastX is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1 Points: 60, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

I wouldn't recommend it. Taking two very powerful stimulants at the same time, is only going to compound the risks and negative effects associated with these drugs. Also, as others have mentioned it seems to me like it would be somewhat of a waste, as I don't believe that cocaine would add much to a methamphetamine "high". If anyone has any actual evidence to dispute this, than by all means feel free to share it. I just don't think it's worth the risks, and I don't think anyone here should be suggesting otherwise in the interest in harm reduction. Basically what would be the point in combining these two substances to begin with OP?
Old 20-07-2013, 20:54
Silver Member

44 y/o Male from United States
equitube is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 76, Level: 1 Points: 76, Level: 1 Points: 76, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

While I can't testify to the effects of mixing the 2 drugs to snort, they make an incredible IV mix. A strong coke rush followed by the long lasting effects of the meth.

That being said, it can also be incredibly dangerous. While it is next to impossible to die from a meth overdose (it has happened though), people can and do die daily from cocaine overdoses, even by snorting. Add to that the increased fear of OD that can come as a result of these 2 stimulants and one will probably surmise that it's might not be worth the risk.
Old 20-07-2013, 21:05

21 y/o Male from United States
cyniqe should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by equitube View Post
While I can't testify to the effects of mixing the 2 drugs to snort, they make an incredible IV mix. A strong coke rush followed by the long lasting effects of the meth.

That being said, it can also be incredibly dangerous. While it is next to impossible to die from a meth overdose (it has happened though), people can and do die daily from cocaine overdoses, even by snorting. Add to that the increased fear of OD that can come as a result of these 2 stimulants and one will probably surmise that it's might not be worth the risk.
This. if you insist on mixing the two, make sure it's mostly crystal and just a bit of coke so smooth it out.

Excellent point
Old 20-03-2014, 11:15

Male from United States
spacebombhaze should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Mixing good yay with high purity crystal is fucking amazing. I like snorting glass on occasion, but when mixed 2:1 with quality coke to shard, the euphoria and sense of well-being isn't comparable to just one or the other. It's truly drug synergy at it's finest. All problems fully dissolve and shit's just as peachy as it will ever be. I would recommend the mixture of 2 or 3 parts coke to 1 part crystal, well chopped and up the nose to any connoisseur of potent highs. Also, doing lines of yay, with a puff or two from a pizzo every few hours is pretty wild too, but lacks the synergy of mixing the two in lines...I'd definitely stick to snorting them though, as two friends of mine overdosed off tweak while snorting yay and smoking shit, leaving them puking and sick for days. To this day the smell of meth vapor will make them vomit.

Although what FamouslastX said about compounded risks no doubt has some truth to it, he seriously misses the awesome, nearly supernatural nature of the mixture. Although in the end the side effects will be more intense, true, the mixture is far better (when snorted) than either drug alone. Plus yay is awesome about 6-8 hours after stopping meth use. As someone ,who in highschool and college years, would buy an 8-ball of high grade yay and half to a full gram of quality shard every couple months and binge, I can assure you that the combination is fucking badass. Add in Lortabs/Norcos and Percocets/Oxy's taken orally throughout and one has the best high on Earth is achieved***......I can see death being the outcome for some who go nuts on the opiates and coke, while using tweak, but shit...if you're gonna do meth or coke or pills, then what the fuck? Might as well get the most incredible high possible (unless it means shooting up or smoking rock ; ) )
***Seriously though, fuck shooting up. Anyone who's high is achieved through IV injection is just begging to be an addict. Smoking crack or meth come pretty damn close to IV injections, so I'd leave that to those with serious drug problems and stick to insufflation... = )
Old 20-03-2014, 11:46
Silver Member

43 y/o Male from Earth
ivmads is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1
Activity: 8.4% Activity: 8.4% Activity: 8.4%

Smoking crack or meth come pretty damn close to IV injections.
As someone who has smoked, shot up crack and meth, i can honestly say its a whole new ballgame and it doesnt come anywhere near close.As you have never tryed you are right in your way of thinking ,fuck shooting up,and keep on thinking that way.
Old 20-03-2014, 12:04
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Canada
Nosferatus is a decent psychonaut.Nosferatus is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 290, Level: 2 Points: 290, Level: 2 Points: 290, Level: 2
Activity: 40.8% Activity: 40.8% Activity: 40.8%

The two work on the brain in different ways, meth increases dopamine production and coke slows down reuptake, in theory that would massively amplify the effects. However, in practice I've found it to not be that great of a combo, you'll display much more obvious stimulant intoxication but won't objectively feel that much higher, especially if you're using both consistently, I think this is largely due to the much stronger at onset effects of the coke overshadowing the longer lasting but weaker effects of the meth.
Old 21-03-2014, 22:18

29 y/o Male from United States
xXAlligatorBloodXx is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Hmmm, supposed some person was. Being adventurous they could mix up a nice think sludge pile on some glass n cola, my assumption would be they would have one gnarly add cardio workout. Would be a safe bet that vomit would find its way out of whomever it was. Realistically I would be led to believe sticking to partnering 2 different species that were meant for each other. Some cheeva and a dash or three of some nice untainted cola are the perfect storm, eharmony would envy that compatibility. Coke and meth , each alone seem to twack enough by themselves. Knew a kid once, like 21 year old kid, being brave with the stimulants and KaPow, heart just couldn't hang for the ride. Snorting would be the least harmful if I were to guess, seems though would just be a senseless waste of dope, would have to go on a limb and dare to assume this world of drugs is new and bright and exciting to the person in whom the topic was based on. My guess made solely on the snorting ad mixing of two things that jack your ass way up, if anything just do more, and know that first rip of the coke, that's as good as it will ever be no matter how much dope you do, and it's got this funny way of making people want more and more and more. If you are new to this stick to the sinus's, once that time arrives and you are mixing up a blast ready to go all out gangster things will never be the same and many many many before us couldn't go back to the good ole days, be safe, be smart, coke doesn't last long so mic it with some opiates, mix. Meth with some crazy sex or spring cleaning.

xXAlligatorBloodXx added 2 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Apologies if any grammar or practical sense couldn't be made from the previous post, been rocking it today kicks off my quarterly off the wagon balls put run

please don't post when high this isn't readable

Last edited by xXAlligatorBloodXx; 21-03-2014 at 22:18. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 21-03-2014, 22:51
Titanium Member

29 y/o Male from United States
(NS)-M-Lo-Reason probably knows what they are talking about.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason probably knows what they are talking about.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason probably knows what they are talking about.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason probably knows what they are talking about.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 588, Level: 3 Points: 588, Level: 3 Points: 588, Level: 3
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%

My manticore used to do that when he had a personal meth habit, but liked to hang out with a girl who used to roll with no less than a 1/4 of coke at any time. He was 15 years old, for the record. He found it actually caused the high of the meth to lessen considerably. This was consecutive use, not mixed together, but IMHO why mix them when they both work fine on their own?

If you have "good" coke (I use " to indicate that street coke is disgusting impure garbage and likely contains things you would never knowingly ingest), use that when the situation warrants. Like a party, shared with friends. Use the shards when the situation warrants that, like when sitting in a dungeon with a transvestite and all manner of sexual paraphenalia strewn about like driftwood on a peaceful beach.

That was a joke. But seriously, my understanding is that Alligatorblood (the awesomest of SNs) has it right on. The dopaminergic load will likely touch your vomit center which causes severe projectile vomiting with little if any warning. Psychosis from the same load is likely in your near future. The cardiotoxic effects of the cocaine mixed with the strain of the meth will likely shorten your life span considerably if you make a habit of it, and when you run dry and reach for your druggie kit only to find you used up everything twice as fast you will feel, frankly, stupid. This is experience talking.

Last edited by (NS)-M-Lo-Reason; 21-03-2014 at 22:54. Reason: Improve readability

Share this on:

Tags
bad ideas, cocaine, combinations, meth