Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Phenethylamines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Phenethylamines Phenethylamines and amphetamines.

Old 26-09-2012, 14:28
Gold Member

Male from United Kingdom
geezaman really knows their shit.geezaman really knows their shit.geezaman really knows their shit.geezaman really knows their shit.geezaman really knows their shit.geezaman really knows their shit.geezaman really knows their shit.geezaman really knows their shit.geezaman really knows their shit.geezaman really knows their shit.
Points: 2,859, Level: 8 Points: 2,859, Level: 8 Points: 2,859, Level: 8
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%
Re: 25C-NBOMe (NBOMe-2C-C) Experience Reports

The Trip That Never Was
Gender - Male
Body weight - 12 stone 8 pounds.
Dose taken - 300ug repeated 4x (1.2mg total)
Route of administration - blotter - Buccul
Setting - At a friends house the evening after a party
Duration of main effects - No real effects achieved
Side effects - Nausea

Background
Previously Snufkin has smoked this chemical at 300ug but found it to be very hit and miss depending how he smoked/vaporised it. Due to this and for logistical reasons he put some of this chemical onto "blotter" (filter paper).

Snufkin set up a computer fan aimed at a small (2cm) square of lab filter paper which was held close to vertical with a clip. He proceeded to slowly drip 1/4ml of 25CNBOMe isopropanol solution (1/4ml = circa 300ug dose) from a pipette onto the top edge of the paper until all they paper was completely wet. The wads repeated once the paper had dried until the whole 1/4ml had been dried onto the paper. Once dried the precipitated 25c nbome gave the paper noticeable shiny areas so Snufkin was careful to only handle the "blotters" by their edges

Prelude
Snufkin had gone to a friends birthday party where chemicals were likely to be consumed as part of the celebrations so had taken his little box of freshly made 25C NBOMe blotters along with him. He arrived about 8pm (having been up since 7:30 that morning) to find that consumption of alcohol was infact to be the flavour of the evening, combined with a pleasing amount of cannabis and and equally pleasing yet small dose of MDMA (The MDMA lubricated conversation and the social situation without being overpowering and causing the nonsense and stupidity larger doses can cause).
At 8am Snufkin had had less than an hours sleep, had drunk and smoked throughout the prior 12 hours and was decidedly drunk, an offer was made to him of a taxi to a friends house to recover which he took gladly, and by 10am he was soundly asleep.

The (lack of) Experience
He woke at roughly 8pm in a surprisingly good state of body and mind to find his three friends working through the TV series 6 Feet Under, within an hour of waking the question of further intoxication was posed and Snufkin and 2 of the friends decided to indulge in the 25C NBOMe. one blotter each was taken and held with the tongue to the inside of the cheek for a number on minutes (roughly 5 in Snufkins case).

T + 00:40- 40 mins later no effects were noticed, so a further 2 blotters were consumed in the same manner by each of the three participants (in retrospect this may have been somewhat reckless behaviour).

T + 01:10 - Roughly 30 mins after the second round of blotters Snufkin felt on the verge of come up, slight change in senses, slight uneasiness, slight nausea.

T + 01:50 - Another 40 minutes later no desirable effects had been achieved, nausea had increased for Snufkin and though far from overwhelming was distracting. One participant had gone to bed with the aid of Zopiclone, and the other had still experienced no change in body or consciousness.

A few hours later Snufkin consumed one last dose as did the other two participants. Snufkin stayed awake until roughly 4am (T + 08:00) by which time the nausea had all but gone. From 2 am to 4am a slight body-load was noticed. When moving about it felt like he was walking on a soft surface and slightly unbalanced, the slightest of CEVs were also noticed, but these effects were as mild as could be, possibly even placebo.

Afterthoughts

Im Snufkins opinion it may not have worked because-
- The 25C NBOMe had decayed either in the solution or on the blotter.
- The 25C NBOMe may have abraded off the filter paper while in transit vastly reducing the dose.
- The experiences of the 24 hours prior to consumption may have reduced 25C NBOMe's effect.
- Dose may have been reduced by residue left in storage bottle, on pipette, on clip, or fragments blown off by fan.

Snufkin feels fairly sure the night prior to consuming the 25C NBOMe would have reduced its ability to provide desired effects ( via Significant quantity of alcohol, MDMA, Cannabis, Sleep deprivation, and no food). He suspects he will not attempt to lay the 25C NBOMe onto filter paper again but will instead only use it in a glass pipe which although annoying for transport and sharing has proved highly effective.

Peace,
G

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good information, thanks for posting
Old 14-10-2012, 05:02
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Machine'Elf is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

This should be known:

25c nbome: Bromey: phazor: 25c: magic water: (things people have been calling 25c nbome)

a badger has explored 25c in depth.

badger has good experience with psyches, dmt: crystal/jungle/jimjam many many times, acid 10+times, mushrooms,datura,2cb,2ci,amt, just to keep things short,

25c is quite interesting, badger studied 25c nbome hydrochloride respectfully

25c is active most intensly nassaly over orally,

oral ingest: high body high, very bouncy, agitation, wavey,

nasal ingest: very weavey tangly open eye visuals, strong close eye visuals,

mixed with other psyches: 25c has been found to compliment many other psyches including dmt, jungle spice, 4homet, fly agaric specifically smoked fly agaric. mdma mephedrone and other stimulant drugs have been known to have been mixed thus far, with cannabis on all accounts,

while in comparison to lsd badgers remarks are: similar but not close, badgers experience with acid is not as high as sum but he has taken many tabs at once on many occasions and feels acids hallucinations can become far more intense than 25c's at higher doses tho 25c should not be underestimated.

evidence of extreme hallucinations: seeing alien cogs in pixels on computer screens spinning 3 people all at once.

bob marley poster bleading a river of neon green and white striped like a barbers pole down into a kitchen where the laminated wooden floors grains were spinning uncontrollably like a cloud,
friends on 25c turning into animals and weird creatures ie wolves and frogs (in features)

seeing souletes or ghosts of things or heavy trails on things.

feeling like ur being told what to eat.

computer screen font flickering like a flame.

smoke seeming like particles

really pretty halos round lights

flickers of light flashes and 'twinkles'

doses of hydrochloride: 25c has been ordered from a known supply and is hydrochloride assuming that is its a hydrochloride salt of 25c and perhaps less potent due to this.

oral doses have been pushed especially originally (before badger remembered a debate about whether intranasal was the way) up to about 14 15 mg with very little negative side effects, many people seem to be taking quite significant dosages.

badger would say 3mg intranasally really wont kill you but he is a badger and you probably arent.

its unknown if this hydrochloride form is less potent but the doses have run very high.

animals have noted it can make them sweat and sumtimes not feel all so great but generally u survive.

in their own words

orally speaking 25c is very much more like a 2cx in stimulation quite like a phenidate or mdma < but not really, it has been tried to put this in sugar as a storage system. liquid has been known to go moldy if contaminated especially if mixed with any dyes or nutrients of any kind.

wavey hallucinations smoke to particles distortions in space teeth clenching may be more apparent orally. strange was the word used to describe it orally and bouncey

badger had tried a few sheepish attempts at vaporising but is very cautious and has encountered those wanting to iv it however badger is a smoker and sniffer and had no knowledge to provide for them.

notes of significance: 25c + 4homipt unknown dosages 2-3mg of 25c liquid aproximately with unknown mipt quantities significant doses. causing a short but intense spout of sweating which cleared up into what badger described to me as 'particle world' when parts of the world start appearing as an entangled mess of particles and many lights and sparkles are seen, followed by a very scaley sentient entity of a medusa like thing in a following hallucination this was observed for quite sum time both open and closed and was duely noted as this was very unusual to be seen in my trips probably a first never scaly at all normally very much tangly like brambles not scaly and also normally very kaleidoscopey, i put this down to the mipt as it wasnt common of the 25c but was very intense.

25c + dmt = bliss, closed eye prisms or hexagons blue white pink very light colours was very nice at a party also the partys laser which were reflected off the leaves was very very cool major distortions to imagery.
same night shortly after badger said he had been offered many lines of ketamine and finally decided to say yes not nay, after this line he felt very wonky very little energy not the normal trippy bouncey, he then proceded to the skank and was given 2 more hoofs one up each nostril it went down nicely although perhaps would have shocked sum animals.
proceded to leave skank pit and completly flashing in and out of cartoon world decided to sit down felt very drained rolled a spliff smoked said spliff carryed on mouching.

apoligies for non scientific approach to report however so many trials had been run they must be condensed.
Old 14-11-2012, 12:11
Gold Member

38 y/o Male from Germany
anj0vis is on the way upanj0vis is on the way upanj0vis is on the way up
Points: 391, Level: 3 Points: 391, Level: 3 Points: 391, Level: 3
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

some notes that I heard about 25c-nbome:

Gender - Male
Body weight - 92kg
Dose taken - 800g cyclodextrined 25c-nbome total in 3 doses
Route of administration - blotter - sublingual + eaten
Setting - home
Duration of main effects - 3-4 hours
Side effects - None

T+0 took 200g in blotter form sublingually. The blotter was kept under tongue perhaps 5-10min only and then swallowed.
t+60 nothing seems to happen, I guess the time kept under tongue was not long enough, so a full 400g white blotter goes under the tongue and kept there for 20min perhaps
t+100 first threshold effects appearing, alertness, slight color depth etc
t+120 very mild but noticable effects, very slight visuals, feeling like 50-80g of lsd, so another 200g still under the tongue, again kept 20min there and then swallowed
t+160 mild tripping sensation, going to a psytrance party. dancing is nice for a couple of hours, no difficulties in communicating
t+240 smoked some weed, effects heightened so that the slight visuals are now noticable again if eyes are focused on some surface, music appreciation somewhat heightened, but no real sound distortions
t+300 effects start to disappear along with the weed effects, time to go home..
t+350 no noticable difficulties in sleeping

the experience was very mild considering the other trip reports, perhaps the sublingual dose really needs to be kept there for 30min+ ..

Dose taken - ~400g cyclodextrined 25c-nbome total all at once
Route of administration - water insufflation + sublingual
Setting - home
Duration of main effects - 4-5 hours
Side effects - None

new trial with a few drops of tap water where 400g of the blotter had been soaked for 15min, I guess most cyclodextrined 25c-nbome was already washed into the water as -cyclodextrin is quite highly water soluble.
t+0 the 400g of the cyclodextring water solution from soaked 400g blotter is dropped into nose, perhaps 4 drops total and the remaining blotter is kept under tongue for 30min
t+10 already feeling first effects
t+40 effects have become very noticable, visuals are patterning on all surfaces, no body load whatsoever, all senses heightened. reminiscent of some ~150g of lsd perhaps or around 20mg of 2c-e in strength, very clean feeling, ++
t+80 kaleidoscopic CEVs, very classical trip, good amount and not too strong yet. I could not distinguish this amount from lsd in blind test. it is very light on body, clear mind but still very heightened senses.
t+200 effects start to fade slowly
t+300 trying to sleep, falling asleep problematic and takes longer than usual, some slight activity still left at this point

all in all, the nasal insufflation was the way to go from these two in every respect. Fast onset, could be seen as easy way to find the right level by adding a drop each 20min until good level is found. Very light on body, visuals are quite strong, auditory distortions perhaps slightly less pronounced at these levels. Will repeat the latter route with perhaps 100g bigger dose.

Good report. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for clear trip report.
Nice reports and information about buccal administration

Last edited by anj0vis; 14-11-2012 at 12:13. Reason: added note about the solubility
Old 25-11-2012, 18:47

Male from United States
Pine93 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%
Nbome is really something!

In my dream i buccaly ingested a blotter of what I was told by a trusted "tripster" (who had tested the batch many times, and personally knew the creator of the stuff) was the 2c-cNbombe variant. The effects/dosage/duration matched up to erowid's info so I see no reason to doubt that. I feel like experience reports require background info especially with trips, so I feel I should say that in my dream-life I have used salvia (smoked) about 15 times, mushies about 20 times, DXM about 10 times, LSD once, DOB once, DMT (smoked) 3 times, a few rolls, a datura experience, special k once, and daily use of skunk for a few years.
What makes Nbome stand out? I'm a moody person, I can be very melancholy or quite energetic, and I definitely have a lot of stress and anxiety in my daily life. For me, this has been the first psychedelic that did not cause doesn't cause me any negative feelings or disturbances. For example, I love mushies, but every single dose no matter the strength will trigger some anxiety and depression, or quite commonly brief periods of profound sadness (which can be good occassionally) Nbome connected me to my animalistic side without impairing my rational mind too much. Because of this, I think it would be a great chemical to utilize for meditation or any other introspection. My mind was not as scattered as it can be with other trips. It's probably a good starter chem for people who are cautious but interested in psychedelics.

I'll have to try it again in my next dream to see if this is consistant, (also note that 2 beers were consumed prior to the trip and about .5g of high-grade herb smoked throughout the trip) but I feel like the chemical put me in touch with my body and the language of human pose. I found myself doing very strange but interesting movements. I took on stances of triumph, such as lifting my arms high and clenching my fists, and I felt confident. I got on all fours with my stomach to the sky and formed an arch, and that was truly a wonderful release. I did lunges and other stretches and it was orgasmic. my hamstrings have benefited a lot haha. I think next time I may practice yoga or some other therapeutic physical activity.

Anyone else have some experience? I made this post partialy to rant about how cool this stuff is and also I'd really like to hear if anyone had any similar profound body-mind connections, or anything else that pertains to nbome.

please use full drug names, espeially in titles. There are a number of substances that have N-BOMe in their name. Also please follow RC forum guidelines for experience reports
Why couldn't you post it in 25C-Nbome experience thread?
good post but use correct name and put in the right thread

Last edited by Phenoxide; 14-12-2012 at 05:38. Reason: post merged into experiences thread
Old 02-03-2013, 23:38
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
NullSchritt is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Re: 25I-NBOMe (NBOMe-2C-I) Experiences

My friend sent me a text file containing the following, which he said he found open on his computer when he came home from work.

Start Text File:
Quote:
T+0:00: 2x 1.5mg 25C-NBOMe Bloters are consumed

T+0:30: Noticing the effects already, along with a strong chemical taste. Spits out the original two and puts in two more.

T+0:45: Noticing the effects strong now, there is patterning in everything, patterns made of lines that almost seemed to be cracks in reality, with colors pulsing behind them.

T+1:00: My friend turns on some dubstep, and other HQ techno on his surround sound, and it sounds better than any music ever has in my life. I can literally see the music, there are now colors flowing over everything to the beat of the music. I spit out the two blotters I had in, and put in two more. Colors are flashing everywhere.

T+1:30: Spit out blotters. My friend how now enabled the visualizations of winamp on a large HD screen to accompany the audio. The visualizations seem to influence my visuals, leaking out of the screen and into reality. Every time I close my eyes I see endless fractals, and explosions of color, lightning flashes, and fly through space.

T+2:00-6:00: Fractals everywhere. Everything is everything. I took 2mg ativan and 2 aspirin. I can see and feel the music as it plays, surrounding me. I am at ++++. I am still managing conversation with my friend, even though he continually becomes parts of patterns and melts into them, he on half the dose as I, claims one of his hallucinations was that I had a bunch of eyes all around my head. He also claims to be able to see "outside" through the mirror.

T+6:30: OEV have started to die down a bit, two more blotters in. CEVs are still so strong that I get disoriented and dizzy when I close my eyes.

T+7:00: Spit out the blotters, my head is pounding, from vasculoconstriction, so I take a beta blocker and some more aspirin(the aspirin was probably a bad idea, as it can cause internal bleeding). OEVs are in full swing, but the patterning and cracks in reality have stopped. Now everything is just constantly melting and warping together.

T+8:00: Feeling very ill to my stomach, probably from the aspirin. I go to the shower to help my body relax, and just in case I need to vomit. In the shower the curtain ripples and flows like it is a cloud, and the drain hole becomes massive, as if it is a giant whirlpool, this instantly made me motion sick, and I vomited. I am unsure, because of how hard I was tripping, but my vomit appeared to be red and orange colored, I am unsure if it was a result of pizza and chips, blood, or if I was just hallucinating it was that color. Anyways, after this my stomach feels much better, so I clean myself up. Getting dressed seemed to take forever, even though I had no difficulty doing it.

T9:00-11:00: Takes 2mg more of ativan. Still having profound CEVs, but very minimal OEV, just things melting or warping occasionally. I decide it's time me and my friend go home, so we walk home. Outside the trees all seem to grow and shrink, and flowers seem to randomly sprout out of the grass, and at one point I even believed it was snowing.

T+12:00: Laying down now. Slept for 12 hours, and had several lucid dreams.
End text file.

I'm just sharing this experience here so that others may read it. I do not recommend, or endorse, ingesting research chemicals, especially not at the doses described in the file I shared above, if I counted properly, whoever it was consumed at least 12mg(that's 20 regular doses) of 25C-NBOMe.

Be safe guys.

NullSchritt added 577 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

Sorry this should go under 25C not 25I.

Good experience report. Thanks for sharing.
Nice report on very high doses. Any other side-effects to list?

Last edited by NullSchritt; 02-03-2013 at 23:38. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-04-2013, 02:07
Silver Member

Male from United States
rickster999 is captain of the psychonauts.rickster999 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 225, Level: 2 Points: 225, Level: 2 Points: 225, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Male
145 lbs.
567 micrograms insufflated through liquid measurement.

0:00 Split the difference between nostrils, no noticeable burn as it is 90% H2O and 10% alcohol.

0:15 Starting to feel something happening to my brain, just that general feeling that something is changing inside my body.

0:30 Definitely feeling the effects now. It's also within this time that a small body load can be experienced for a short period. Very mild, I had to go to the bathroom but I had dinner probably an hour before hand. I don't know if this exacerbated me having to shit or not, who knows. It was just that one time though, unlike some compounds that will keep you situated where there is a toilet nearby for the whole experience.

1:00 Listening to deep house/tech-house on head-phones. Sounds great, there are some aural discrepancies though. Even though I was running the tracks through Traktor (dj program) I could hear the music speeding up at times and there was no pitch adjustment on my part. With that said, it also had a majestic feel to it. No real OEV visuals per se. But everything had a rich color. The general feeling is like I'm on a mild hit of acid.

3:00 Quit listening to music, and laid upon my bed briefly. Figured I would test for CEV's. They are apparent, nothing forced. For me they were cartoonish figures appearing and swirls of colors all morphing in and out. Not my gig so I get up. I just wanted to document if they are evident at this dose and they are. Watching comedy on television has added appeal even though between hours 3 and 4 I feel like I'm coming down.

4:00 Feel close to normal, maybe still a little internal smiling going on. Possibly some mild pupal dilation. Though CEV's were apparent at the 8 hour mark. When I go to bed I think about tits or I just fall asleep, this time there were exploding planets and other trippy images coming in and out in waves. It had to be the residual effects of 25C-NBOMe.

Conclusion: Eerily close to LSD with a lot shorter duration. Minor body load, if anything it just sends your poo to the head of the class and then it's over with. Also might feel just a little antsy on the come-up, nothing bad though. You got your sweaty palms and brow here and there. I am actually pretty impressed with this compound, Looking forward to trying possibly 850 micrograms next time to see if we can go deeper with this compound and see if it continues to mimic LSD so closely.

Good solid report thanks.

Last edited by rickster999; 04-04-2013 at 02:17.
Old 04-04-2013, 20:04
Silver Member

Male from United States
flickedbic is learning how to become a psychonaut.

~300mcg liquid insufflation exp. mirrors your rickster; but you got no OEV?

I agreed with the colorful woven threads overalying visual field and haloes on objects as was stated by others, I like the account of Machine ' Elf above.

I have only combined with 4-AcO-DMT and it was fantastic; energetic and more full-on/complete feeling; having the lovely colorful overlay of the low dose 25c.

Look forward to further experiments alone and in combination.

I use (buccal) Kola nut with the 25c to avoid any vasoconstriction and it seems quite a complimentary pair.

Last edited by flickedbic; 04-04-2013 at 20:10.
Old 04-04-2013, 22:12
Silver Member

Male from United States
rickster999 is captain of the psychonauts.rickster999 is captain of the psychonauts.

@flickedbic It is possible I had some OEV's. Just hard to judge when you're boppin' around with headphones on and that really had my focus for most of the trip was the house music.
Old 08-04-2013, 05:56
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from United States
Dizzles is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

This shall be as simplistic as possible.

Male (Dizzles), 6'0", 170lbs
Male (John Smith), 6'3", 220lbs
Female (Kirby), 5'0", 175lbs

Myself and some close friends took light doses (roughly 300ug) of Nbome on blotters sublingually at roughly 8:05pm.

8:35pm: Kirby reports seeing swimming lights, tracers, and a sense of euphoria. Myself and John both report tracers and euphoric feeling, but no swimming lights.

9pm: Kirby is seeing kaleidoscopic colors and strange shapes. She reports seeing John "vomiting snakes" at one point. There are large bouts of uncontrollable laughter among all three of us, and I report feeling a slight tingling sensation. At this point, an herbal smoke is added to the experience.

9:30pm: John begins to see swimming shapes and kaleidoscopic colors. Kirby has been sitting still and staring off into space for roughly five minutes. I haven't seen anything more than a euphoric sensation for five minutes. I take another 300ug sublingually (still within the confines of a light dose) and go to the store.

Trip to the store was mostly uneventful, save for a moment of double vision and a couple minutes of tracers. Euphoric feeling tripled.

10:15pm: Back from the store. Feeling full of energy and slightly restless. Kirby and John both feel restless as well. John is contemplating another 300ug, Kirby is adamant about not doing anymore herself.

10:45pm: John proceeds to the bathroom and urinates. He reports feeling himself go sober. He re-doses himself.

11:30pm: Bouts of laughter return. Another round of herbal smoke is consumed. Euphoric feeling mellows out, and Kirby seems to be coming down from her trip.

Nothing very substantial happened after that, except for the feeling of energy and the inability to get to sleep until after 8am. Also, John reports it being very difficult to gain and maintain an erection while under the influence of the drug. Sexual desire was unaffected, however.

Dizzles added 2 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzles View Post
This shall be as simplistic as possible.

Male (Dizzles), 6'0", 170lbs
Male (John Smith), 6'3", 220lbs
Female (Kirby), 5'0", 175lbs

Myself and some close friends took light doses (roughly 300ug) of Nbome on blotters sublingually at roughly 8:05pm.

8:35pm: Kirby reports seeing swimming lights, tracers, and a sense of euphoria. Myself and John both report tracers and euphoric feeling, but no swimming lights.

9pm: Kirby is seeing kaleidoscopic colors and strange shapes. She reports seeing John "vomiting snakes" at one point. There are large bouts of uncontrollable laughter among all three of us, and I report feeling a slight tingling sensation. At this point, an herbal smoke is added to the experience.

9:30pm: John begins to see swimming shapes and kaleidoscopic colors. Kirby has been sitting still and staring off into space for roughly five minutes. I haven't seen anything more than a euphoric sensation for five minutes. I take another 300ug sublingually (still within the confines of a light dose) and go to the store.

Trip to the store was mostly uneventful, save for a moment of double vision and a couple minutes of tracers. Euphoric feeling tripled.

10:15pm: Back from the store. Feeling full of energy and slightly restless. Kirby and John both feel restless as well. John is contemplating another 300ug, Kirby is adamant about not doing anymore herself.

10:45pm: John proceeds to the bathroom and urinates. He reports feeling himself go sober. He re-doses himself.

11:30pm: Bouts of laughter return. Another round of herbal smoke is consumed. Euphoric feeling mellows out, and Kirby seems to be coming down from her trip.

Nothing very substantial happened after that, except for the feeling of energy and the inability to get to sleep until after 8am. Also, John reports it being very difficult to gain and maintain an erection while under the influence of the drug. Sexual desire was unaffected, however.

Conclusion: I tripped nowhere near as hard as my friends did, but I did enjoy myself. Kirby and John both would try this again, and I plan to do so with a stronger dose. We researched later and found that those with depression (as I have) may need stronger doses of the dug in order to feel any of the effects.
Forgot I couldn't edit my posts.

Nice experience report. Thanks for sharing.
Cool blow-by-blow account with nice clean copy

Last edited by Dizzles; 08-04-2013 at 05:56. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-04-2013, 07:29

31 y/o Male from Norway
LarryCore should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Re: 25C-Nbome Experience Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychedelaholic View Post
This part of the trip seems so stupid now but it was like I was trying to be an aristocratic woman. Trying to be all posh but at the same time thinking I was pissing everywhere.
That is the funniest thing I have ever heard! That scene might just have to end up in a movie some day.
I literally rolled on the floor...
Old 14-04-2013, 19:52
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
Ghetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline Medline
Points: 5,821, Level: 11 Points: 5,821, Level: 11 Points: 5,821, Level: 11
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%

Found a note on the ground written in a foreign language, this is what it said after put through a translator...

25c-nbome Experience Report

Male, 145lb, 20-25yrs old, veteran psychonaut, takes suboxone and smokes cannabis very rarely, last serontonergic exp was 2months prior with MDMA

Dose: ~200ug

So a few nights ago I was at a show and having a good ol' time. I was not expecting to trip that night on 25c-nbome but decided to after getting a few drinks in me and 3-5mg of d-amphetamine. It was around 9:30pm when I took the smaller half of a dose which was ~450ug on a piece of paper towel. I estimate I took around ~200ug, maybe a little more. The half dose was definitely bitter, I put it under my tongue but made no effort to hold my saliva like some reports suggest. Pretty much did like I would with regular LSD blotter. After 30mins I pulled out the piece of paper and tossed it.

Its hard to remember exact timeline of events but it seemed to take about 45mins - 1hr for effects to take hold and built slowly over the next 2hrs. Unlike LSD for me, which doesn't take hold til 1 1/2 - 2hrs and quickly builds in intensity. This stuff seemed to just slowly creep its way up to the peak which seemed to be around 3-4hrs after dosing. The effects then stayed up there for about 3-4hrs, then slowly crept down again, there was nothing fast about this molecule.

The effects I felt were great, one very notable effect was the entactogen feel to this substance. It made MDMA/MDA look like a joke in comparison, although I will say I've never gotten much of an entactogen like effect from those substances. I wanted to feel everything with my hands and as I'd walk I could feel the air pass over my body in a soothing, heavenly way. I was walking around the venue moving my hands like I had light gloves on or something. It just felt good.

Another thing very notable was the intense visuals I was getting. Usually I don't get very much in the way of visuals from LSD, its all about the mind for me. With Psilocybin I have to take hefty doses to the point where the trip is somewhat uncomfortable to get visuals, so when I was getting mad tracers and geometric patterns I was surprised. Every light I'd see would last in my vision for what seemed like 2-5 seconds, when I closed my eyes I could still see everything around me. This effect lasted for a long time until I went to sleep 10hrs later.

The thoughts and "head" part of the trip was not too deep but definitely still there. I'd say this substance was closer to an empathogen like MDMA then LSD in its thought processes. I was able to keep a clear head but was super generous and loving towards everyone around me. I thought about things I had done in my past and how I wanted to change the negatives for the future, without becoming depressed like on some more traditional psychedelics can sometimes do. This effect was nice because I found it more conducive for a rave/club type setting.

About the body like effects. There was absolutely no body load, it was awesome. Some of the people I was with were amazed too because they had tried 25i-nbome before and didn't like it due to its negative body load (ie stomach issues and badly stimulated). This stuff gave me a good warm sensation in my stomach which emanated through the rest of my body. I did feel slightly stimulated but in no way was it negative, it felt perfect, like very natural. Similar to the comparison of MDMA's stimulation to more traditional stimulants like amphetamine. I didn't feel wired, just awake and good. Even later on in the night when sleep would have been nice, it wasn't a wired feeling. The one negative body feeling I had that night was a headache about halfway into the experience that lasted til a few hours before I went to bed. I'm almost positive this was due to being awake combined with the comedown from the alcohol and amphetamine because it went away before the trip was over and before I went to sleep.

So I said I dosed around 9:30pm, at around 2:00am the show was coming to a close and I wasn't even close to being done tripping and had to drive an hour and a half back home. So I went with a friend over to his friends house to wait out the trip until I was much better to drive. There we smoked alot of cannabis and sat chatting. I noticed I had alot less anxiety than normal, another reason it seemed more like MDMA than traditional psychedelics which make me less social. Also the cannabis was having little effect besides making me want to sleep, this is not usual ever since I quit being a daily bud smoker. Now I only take about 3-4 hits a week, and they have to be super small or I freak out. But I smoked like I was still an everyday all day smoker.

At around 6am I left to go home since I wasn't able to stay at this guys house anymore, although I wanted to. I didn't feel like I was tripping much anymore besides the visuals I was getting, but the tracers were so strong still that I had to have someone else drive. I'd look at a cars headlights and they'd stay in my vision forever. Arrived home around 730am then went to bed soon after.

I slept great and woke up around 4pm feeling very good with a nice afterglow. I could still feel the empathogenic effects kicking and my vision was slightly skewed but nothing like before. I was still a bit tired that day but not bad, went to bed around 11pm and woke up today feeling pretty normal. Less of a fried feeling then even the best LSD.

After Comments:

So I'd say overall this was a great experience. I have found a new substance that I actually have some respect for. I will say for awhile that I had some hatred for these Nbome's because of shady dealers trying to pass them off as legit LSD (or other substances, like mushroom extract), and the deaths that have occurred. I still think 25i-nbome is a shitty chemical (sad since its so much more popular than the other Nbome's) but 25c seems to have much more potential with alot less negative side effects. I now think that this particular substance has a place in the psychedelic community but that it won't ever take away what LSD has given us.

Although some people think these Nbome's are going to make LSD non-existent they will never take its place. Both have there time and place. 25c-nbome is better for a social environment with its more empathogenic effects but doesn't have nearly as deep of insights, while LSD is better for solo dosing or small group settings and can make the mind work on a higher level, giving intelligent "discoveries" like no other molecule can. LSD makes you feel like you've connected to something greater, some may say god.

Like I said I will not be trying 25i-nbome because it just sounds shitty in comparison. But will be trying 25b-nbome so will be able to compare.

Also the reason I see LSD being better than these Nbome's, comes down to the safety factor. The Nbome's seem to have a very narrow window of safe dosing, whereas LSD can be dosed much higher than what is considered a "normal dose" and still be "safe." The Nbome's seem to vary greatly from person to person in what is a good dose for tripping. Some people like me only need ~200ug for a good experience, while others can take upwards of 1mg or more to feel the same effect. This combined with the narrow dosing range can lead to trouble. So its even more important than ever for people to start small and work up to whats right for them. I can see some very negative reactions happening (like we've already seen) due to this highly varied right dosage, what is right for some people may mean a trip to the hospital for others.

This experience has changed my look on these Nbome's, I still think that they may have a negative impact on the LSD scene just because of the assholes who try to push it as L, but I also think they have a place in psychedelic community as a whole if they were sold as what they are. I can only see it getting better from here as people become more aware that Nbome's are actually being sold as LSD, and it gets harder to pass of these bitter blotters as good ol' Lucy. Thats the only reason I'm not too worried about ever getting any of the Nbome's as legit LSD, because even at lower doses its still very bitter/numbing and lasts in your mouth for about 45mins. Some say 25i's taste lasts the whole duration of the trip. Plus LSD has a reputation that will never die, and nearly impossible to replace.

May add more later but thats all for now, thanks for reading.

-GC

good solid report

Last edited by Ghetto_Chem; 15-04-2013 at 18:30.
Old 29-05-2013, 19:03

Male from United States
mavajo is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

My spirit guide came to me in a vision and had a lengthy conversation with me about this substance. It went something like this:

He said a few weeks ago he plugged two blotters, with one friend that did the same and another that did two buccally (a total of 700ug per person). While feeling unsettled and his body informing him that "something was about to happen," he didn't get legitimate effects until about two hours in. He believes this to be because he had not eaten throughout the entire day. His two friends ended up leaving him to go hike on the nearby mountain, while my guide stayed back and hung out at the house. He listened to music which he said seemed qualitatively better, and his appreciation for the simple things was dramatically enhanced. Toys were made much use of, things like kaleidoscopes, fireworks glasses, and light gloves (his outer shell is an inner child, he says). He wasn't sure if he was visually hallucinating for quite some time, as the room he inhabited was very dark. He found that in a low light environment, if he looked for hallucinations they were plentiful, but if not they were more subtle. However, he ventured into a well lit area on occasion and found them to be much more profound. Outside they tended to be more fractal in nature and the night sky hosted a beautiful array of stars and cosmic energy.
He comments that the substance did not even "touch" his mind. He had several conversations with sober individuals during it and had no issues, sometimes having people question if he had really taken anything. He did admit that during some of the peak he was a bit overwhelmed by sensation and would have been unable to function normally. At a few times a chain of laughter approached him, and was apparently difficult to break. Further into the trip, likely nearing the end of the peak, he had forgotten he was under the influence several times during conversation. This was quickly corrected when he saw that the world was still alive. He enjoyed his remaining time and drove home about eight or nine hours after the initial input. Driving felt a little more intense than normal but he was no longer hallucinating and felt comfortable enough to do it.
Overall he enjoyed this substance but his only complaint was a very uncomfortable sensation in his stomach the entire time. Again, he chalks this up to the fasting. His friends had described having a good time as well, though very different experiences through action. His friends also said that the substance felt a lot similar to DMT, especially in the ability to feel vibration, especially in their breath.

Two weeks later, my guide had four blotters remaining and felt a bit brave. He decided to plug four (1400ug), despite part of his better judgement saying that that might not be a fantastic idea. He originally wanted to provide an experience report for his favorite 'Wid site on the internet, but none of his associates would agree to monitor him, so he was forced to do them alone (he still attempted, but without someone to assist him he was far too unorganized to provide a quality report). He had fasted the entire day again, but decided to eat about ten minutes beforehand to see if that would fix the stomach issue. He did just that and plugged them just as last time. Then he video chatted with one of his long-distance friends, as he didn't expect it to start for another two hours. That was quickly vetoed as it came on like a raging mountain lion, within ten minutes and uncomfortably strong. He was unable to be a great conversation partner but managed to contribute some interesting ideas while appearing visually uncomfortable and somewhat paranoid. He tells me that everything was in motion. It was described to me that reality was "vomiting." His friend hung up after a short time. About a half an hour to an hour into the experience he had adjusted to the state of consciousness and began to explore his mind. "This is where the fun began," he told me. He danced to Shpongle, he laughed an absurd amount, he stared in a mirror and attempted to invent new facial expressions. He said that he felt like a child reading the user manual for the human body he had just obtained. As far as the stomach goes, he began with the same uncomfortable residue, but it quickly passed. He found eating beforehand to be useful.
He also comments that this substance gave him a remarkable ability to see the symbolism behind things. He believes the universe to be holographic in nature and he was allowed to see "behind" many of the things that had puzzled him for years. He also felt that he was in a remarkable middle-ground; feeling like the choreographer and the performer of his life. He had had that belief that he played both roles for some time, but never before was it so viscerally experienced. He drew himself into and discovered the symbology behind his existence. He says he is unfathomably grateful to have done what he did that night. He raved to me that he has never been "that far out" and came back with things so substantial. He would repeat this experience. He says that nothing on Earth could have prepared him for what went down that fateful night, but that it was meant to be. He is pleased with the substance; it isn't his favorite, but he enjoys it.

~

This is my first post. My spirit guide doesn't generally share his experiences, but I told him I'd do it for him! Thanks for listening with your eyes!

Please use paragraphs to break up big blocks of text. This is difficult to follow. Thanks
Old 14-06-2013, 00:58
Silver Member

Male from United States
flickedbic is learning how to become a psychonaut.

(2 weeks since last journey)

Rectal administration of 750mcg 25c-NBOME, co-administered with 25mg 4-AcO-DMT. Several snaps were packed throughout the journey.

T+5 shaky, warm, sweaty.

T+10 Fuzzy cotton candy type open eye distortion of a now swaying reality with tracers.

T+15 Strong, rapid shivers originate from pelvis. Chatter teeth and jaw tension are moderate.

T+20 Loosening of the body, side-effects disappear, feeling good and "oozey". Chew a pair of Datura seeds.

T+30 Body feels light but limbs become heavy. Gravity why do you have to be so useful?

T+35 oral ingest 7mg 4-Aco-DMT

"Saw a dragonfly, blew by, twice. It saw my eye."

Warm glow about the head w/ peaceful relaxation and smooth body feel, some euphoria around the edges.

T+1h Terrible body odor lasts throughout the experience. Burps came up with some regularity.

T+3h Watching the grass swirl about was lovely. A gorgeous day, some qigong on the dirt in bare feet; absolute joy.

T+5h Coming down now nice and easy. Felt some stomach discomfort throughout and the need to defecate but no substance to excrete. Testicles and penis a bit shrunk from the 25c-NBOMe (not a date chemical). Very little transient nausea.

Cognition and physical capabilities seem intact, cognition is a little sharpened it seems in a pseudo-LSD frame; but not quite so active.

T+8 Baseline.

A good pairing; but less 25c-NBOMe next time for less side-effects... 25c is really a lovely spice; but not the dinner.

Last edited by flickedbic; 14-06-2013 at 01:18.
Old 18-06-2013, 17:25
Titanium Member

Male from Australia
Exitlude really adds to the discussion.Exitlude really adds to the discussion.Exitlude really adds to the discussion.Exitlude really adds to the discussion.Exitlude really adds to the discussion.Exitlude really adds to the discussion.
Points: 814, Level: 4 Points: 814, Level: 4 Points: 814, Level: 4
Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0%

A friend of mine recently acquired some 25C-NBOMe blotters and took a heroic dose. He's a bit daft and by no means should anyone else take this much - I gave him a safety lecture, but anyway... as he doesn't have a computer asked me to post this trip report for him.

My Friend's 5MG+ 25C-NBOMe Trip Report
Total dose was 5250g / 5.25mg. I am a 90kg male.

The ROA was 350g blotters taken via buccal/sublingual administration, spit held for as long as possible. 15 blotters complexed with HPBCD were taken in total. Administration was repeated with 2 blotters at a time over 5-7 hours. I had planned it was very difficult to administer more blotter after about 90 minutes, I was busy tripping and being distracted.
Setting: Daytime, at home alone with movies, music etc and outside walking in park and dancing in garden

This drug has a somewhat similar feeling to LSD-25 but is markedly different at the same time. Any experienced acid user would be able to tell the difference, for one the taste is awful. The trip lacks certain qualities that are obviously difficult to describe, but there is a lack of insight with this drug, even at extreme doses. The trip also has a distinctively different feeling in that one does not feel completely connected and immersed in the activity they are doing, it is more of an introspective trip. It does not lend itself well to soul searching, rather it provides entertainment and joy.

Anyway, I took a ridiculously high dose (I had used it at a dose of 1-3 blotters (under 1200mg] several times in the past) and still didn't get to the feeling of LSD or what I would call a "full-blown trip". Yes, the visuals were absolutely intense, extreme warping was similar to a high dose of 2C-B.

I did not have a transcendental experience like with DMT or Salvia Divinorum, which is why I was continually redosing. I was trying to get to the ++++ experience where one has no idea whether their eyes are opened or closed. I wanted to go to another world, another dimension. Unfortunately, this is impossible to achieve on 25C-NBOMe. I couldn't imagine a higher dose would produce any more effects because after taking approx 2mg the experience did not intensify it just became longer and the body load stronger.

The 5mg experience was a better than a +++ but not quite a ++++. The OEVs were mind-blowing but I didn't go as far as I have on LSD and other substances. For instance I still knew where I was the entire trip, and I didn't hallucinate meaning I didn't see things that weren't there. For instance I didn't trip out that an inanimate object was speaking or get really involved in thinking about nature and then seeing things. I did see words and writing at various points and the visual distortions were pretty amazing. The CEVs were boring and just bright fractal patterns. Because I never felt that I "broke through" I didn't close my eyes much.

Anyway, it's a fun drug but a waste of chemical to take this high of a dose. Around the 1-2mg mark is a better experience. I have no real timeline for the below events, I lost track after the first couple of hours. I spent the come-up (around 2-3 hours) chatting to a friend online.

To describe the 5mg+ trip... I'll be honest, 25C-NBOMe was the most fun I've ever had on drugs. I spent a lot of time being incredibly high and going off on crazy thoughts. I listened to music on headphones and danced outside in my garden in the rain for hours in ecstasy. I played my electric guitar which felt nearly orgasmic with high distortion, although it was difficult to adjust my effects pedals which left me confused so I stopped after an hour or so. I put on different combinations of outfits with hats and galsses listening to my favorite music and looking in wavy mirrors.

I smoked some cannabis and dressed up in my favorite jacket, beanie and cool sunglasses, and some sturdy tripping shoes, took my iPod, chewing gum, cigarettes and powerade out for a walk in the park for about 3 hours. It was drizzling rain and I only came across one or two other people the whole time, whom I avoided interacting with. I was in absolute bliss walking in the wet grass looking at trees, birds, a stream, many different plants which I enjoyed studying up close. Tangerine Dream on the iPod went brilliantly with this. Walking was difficult and I spent most of the time stumbling around chain smoking and bending over staring at plants and looking up at birds.

I came home, danced to house music, watched the first half of Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas, ate some food. I then had some more cannabis and 3 units of alcohol in the form of scotch whiskey and coke. I passed out in a lounge chair slumped over a tub of ice cream with a spoon over my hand at around T+14 to T+16h. I woke up the next day after 15 hours sleep feeling spaced out. It is now T+48h as I write this report to give to my friend to post online.

I did have a bad trip about a month ago on approx 500g. That just consisted being in a state of panic/tension for a couple of hours, I knew what was going on and was able to control it to some extent but still spent a few hours locked in a hotel bathroom huddled in a corner. The negative experience wasn't drug induced though, I had a really serious reason to be scared. I would probably have behaved in the same way sober, I was in actual danger which was a terrible time to be coming up on a scarcely tested psychedelic.

Experienced psychonauts, try this one out. I intended to get answers to some spiritual questions on this trip, but received only ecstasy, bliss and entertainment. I'm not complaining

Nice trip report! Very well written and detailed
Old 19-06-2013, 20:22
Silver Member

39 y/o Male from United Kingdom
nattydread is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

i would speculate that the tolerance to 25C-nbome is immediate after taking the first dosage. if you wanted ++++ or higher, it would require a higher initial dose. some research of other threads about 25c-nbome seems to confirm this.
Old 19-06-2013, 21:12
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 20,960, Level: 21 Points: 20,960, Level: 21 Points: 20,960, Level: 21
Activity: 43.8% Activity: 43.8% Activity: 43.8%

That's not really how the Shulgin scale works at all. By Shulgin's definition ++++ is the pinnacle, so '++++ or higher' is a non-starter. Four plus experiences are rare and precious transcendental occurences, and not something that correlates with dose or can be reproduced. Of the few ++++ experiences Shulgin recounts, most of them were at fairly moderate doses. Yes, taking more of a drug can increase the intensity, but with psychedelics set and setting are every bit as important.

Good job correcting that, I'm tired of people talking about ++++'s like they happen all the time, its obvious people don't truly understand it is.
Old 19-06-2013, 22:49
Silver Member

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by nattydread View Post
i would speculate that the tolerance to 25C-nbome is immediate after taking the first dosage. if you wanted ++++ or higher, it would require a higher initial dose. some research of other threads about 25c-nbome seems to confirm this.
That definitely isn't the case with liquid insufflation. At least in my experiments. The onset is so quick that you can up the dose after initial testing has begun and effects are felt. But like Phenoxide said, it doesn't mean that if I keep upping the doses, either staggered or initial, that anything transcendental will happen. Sometimes it's just a special moment you can't control. I've had serious introspective thoughts on very low doses, but I was in the mood for the adventure.

I would like to add that since the increased popularity of these compounds, that we might post a warning on beginning threads for experience reports that blotter dosages should be taken as speculative at best. This isn't a diss to anybody, for all we know, you did more than you thought. Or maybe not. Therein lies the problem. Besides the ROA can be hard to gauge as well. Food for thought, especially if a lot more blotter reports start coming in. I'm afraid someone will read these reports, get the powder form and overdose.

Last edited by rickster999; 20-06-2013 at 01:02.
Old 20-06-2013, 03:21
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United States
crystal methodist is a decent psychonaut.crystal methodist is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 231, Level: 2 Points: 231, Level: 2 Points: 231, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Monday was my second trial with this substance. My first being two weeks prior with two tabs of unknown dosage.

9:20 2 tabs placed under tongue, 2 placed on gums. Extremely bitter and a bit numbing. Did not swallow any saliva for 20 minutes.

9:40 too much saliva and gross taste, need to swallow. feeling a twitch and prepare myself. Laying in my bed is quite comfortable. I am there for most of the night. Good lord there was some nausea. This was the only difficult part of the experience.

10. Effects are on. For me there's really no come up. Or atleast I didn't realize it. I'm just instantly tripping. Lines of all colours are swirling on my wall. Im quite mesmerized by this. Then I realize my alarm clock is changing to a rainbow of colours. I note to myself how short its been since I've dropped.

Sorry, time ceased to have a meaning to me after that time.

I needed some stimuli. I pull out my laptop and put on glove shows. All I can say is WOW. Accompanied by music, it was a colourful blur. The mask the person was wearing was really strange. The face seemed to disconect from the body while the lights were still twirling about. Put on music. Rolling around in ecstasy in my bed. Feeling amazing. My mouth was clenched throughout the night.

Start talking to someone online. I said a.lot of weird things. A picture of her was covered in swirling fractals. Not only was this very visual, but very in the head. I had a lot of loved up feeling. Similar to good ecstasy. Walking was a chore. Went downstairs to let the dog out. The air at 130 was very fresh and the outside world was very peaceful. The stars all seemed to be aligned. The sky looked fake however.

Looking in the mirror wasn't all that strange, my eyes changed color but that was about it. My eyes weren't overly dilated. Taking a piss felt great. But there was too much going on in the toilet to stay in there long.
I tried to draw. But my pen was dry. I continued to draw on my hand anyway there was a weird tingling up my spine. Like the the nerve around my ribs were made of electricity.

My computer and phone die, so I'm stuck looking at visuals. I continue to hear music for the remainder of the trip. I felt like it got quite boring after awhile. About 3 it slowed down. Still visuals and odd thought flow. Not much to say.
Near the very end I closed my eyes and had the most vivid closed eye visuals I've ever had. Millions of film projectors with a single line of film flowing through each. It almost reminded me of old mickey mouse cartoons for some reason, just in a rainbow of color.

Was unable to sleep till later that day which sucked. I was extremely exhausted mentally by the time it was over. My jaw was also killing me.

That about wraps it up. A solid 6 hours of tripping. I still have a nice afterglow going. I feel like this chemical has a good amount of potential. But I think I'm going to take a good break from it for awhile.
Old 30-06-2013, 04:20
Titanium Member

Male from Canada
[S]Infinite is on the way up[S]Infinite is on the way up[S]Infinite is on the way up[S]Infinite is on the way up
Points: 384, Level: 3 Points: 384, Level: 3 Points: 384, Level: 3
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Here is a report of 25C-NBOMe written in the late summer of 2012.
Upon my reintroduction to psychedelic compounds after an almost two year hiatus, this compound caught my attention for a few reasons. Firstly, it is an analog to the 2C-x series of phenethylamines, a group of compounds which I greatly enjoyed prior to my psychedelic cessation. Secondly, I considered myself fairly informed on the topic of obscure psychedelic compounds, and for such a potent analog of such a cherished class of compounds to have escaped from my web of psychedelic knowledge, it greatly rekindled my interest in the field, and I realized I had plenty of catching up to do.

Weight:
170 lb.
Route of Administration: Buccal
Dose: 375 g 25C-NBOMe HCl
Set:
I am excited to try out this new compound, however I hold some apprehension towards trying out something new. I am going to be returning to school after a year of working in my previous field in the next week.
Setting:
Alone at home, in my bedroom. This is a very peaceful, positive and non-intrusive setting which has allowed me to comfortably explore many realms of consciousness
Onset: 15 minutes
Come up: 40 minutes
Plateau: 3 hours
Come down: 2 hours
Tolerance Factors: Minimal to none; LSD had been ingested approximately 3 weeks prior.

T+ 0:00 - Dose of 375ug 25C-NBOMe applied sublingually.

T+ 0:55
- The come up is strong and slightly uncomfortable. There is a definite sense of uncertainty of what to do or expect. I decide on taking a shower, as this is always a relaxing thing to do. The shower feels good; however I still feel the chemical overtaking my mental state with great propensity. I ease the overwhelming feelings by yawning very deeply, to the point of hurting a muscle in my jaw. After the shower, I begin stretching, which again results in me causing tension to a muscle and I decide against movement for the time being. I head back to my bedroom and sit at the computer and begin reading some more articles about this compound. After some time the decision to part from activities at the computer for laying in bed is clear. Lights are turned off, and the sun outside has set. I close my eyes and make myself comfortable.

T+ 3:40 - I open my eyes and awaken from a surprisingly euphoric psychedelic 'slumber'. I remark upon how similar the closed eye visuals were to my experiences with 2C-B; how I was able to become physically enraptured in my closed eye visual landscapes to the point of attaining an almost dissociated state, transforming with my closed eye visuals. With my eyes open, slight visuals are experienced however nothing significant. There were slight geometrical obstructions of patterns on my walls with enhanced colour saturation. After 'letting go' from my rough come up, this compound was found to be very kind and rewarding, allowing myself to venture new corridors of the mind, and bring a little bit of knowledge with me to apply to my normal life, however nothing drastic.

T+ 4:40 - I have nearly completely come down. I gather some food to nourish my body, drink some water, read a few articles, and an hour later I am asleep in bed.

A definite elevation in mood was experienced the following day. My state of mind has been occupied by a rather hectic return to school, and I have not been of the greatest spirits recently. This trip definitely allowed me to invest some thought into my future, and how my return to school will be an enjoyable, worthwhile and rewarding experience; the future was looking positive. After a summer of primarily LSD, this trip was an enjoyable change in scenery. It was definitely stronger than my recent LSD trips, however I also remarked how absent the typical body load features of the 2C-x class of compounds were, namely muscle tension in my back and shoulders.

Overall this was a positive trip, however the short onset was a little difficult for me, but the short duration almost makes up for it, as I do not have great periods of time to devote to a single compound. When placed on the Shulgin scale, I would say this experience quickly shot up to a +2 in the first hour, peaked as a strong +2 on the verge of becoming a +3 for the following 3 hours, and then tapered back to baseline over two hours from there.

Old 23-07-2013, 18:41
Silver Member

Male from United States
Judo Johnny is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 208, Level: 2 Points: 208, Level: 2 Points: 208, Level: 2
has anybody else had an Experience with 25C-NBOMe resulting in multiple orgasms?

I found a note on the ground that read:

"Female, Age 19
Weight: 120 lbs
Dose: 660 mcg
ROA: Insufflated

This is a substance she has become familiar with. She has tripped on it several times. She finds that during peak, her body feels extremely electric. A slight movement of her hand can almost bring on sexual pleasure. She also experiences lovely closed and open eye visuals, as well as some auditory hallucinations.

A favorite trip activity is to listen to music, as the sounds are so enriched by the experience. On this particular day, she is relaxing on the bed, listening to a new album that a friend has suggested. She is peaking at this time, and her body has that familiar electric sensation. She closes her eyes as the music envelopes her. It creates a tunnel around her and the closed eye visuals are incredibly vibrant and colorful. She notices that not only does she hear the music, she feels it physically. It is an incredibly pleasurable sensation. So much so, that she grinds her hips a bit against the bed. At first, she is surprised and a bit taken aback by the sensation. This is a new experience, something that has never happened in any trip before. She decides to go with the flow, and allow her body to feel the sensations caused by the music. Over the course of the album, she reached orgasm approximately 8 times without ever having been touched sexually.

She comes to the conclusion that this is a new favorite trip activity. No just any music causes this phenomenon, only certain sounds will do it. Since this occasion, she has tripped 3 more times on this same substance, with the same dosage, listened to this same album, and experienced this again each time. She enjoys the experience greatly, and would be curious to know if anyone else has experienced similar phenomenon."

Last edited by Phenoxide; 03-08-2013 at 16:35. Reason: threads merged
Old 23-07-2013, 18:52
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
Ghetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline MedlineGhetto_Chem must mainline Medline
Points: 5,821, Level: 11 Points: 5,821, Level: 11 Points: 5,821, Level: 11
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Re: An Experience with 25C-NBOMe

Well I'd like to say something before this post gets moved.

I just wanted to say that I too have noticed just how pleasurable sensations are on 25c-nbome. People always talk about how MDMA and related drugs always have such a tactile feel, tingly good sensations, where people collapse to the floor in a puddle from a 5 second massage. But MDMA/MDA have never done much of that for me, MDA moreso, but still I'd often just go along with a massage or whatever just because its MDMA culture.

But with this stuff... Jesus... The first time I took it, I sat in a chill area of the venue I was at for 10-15mins at a time, many times throughout the night, just so I could feel the cool air pass over my body. I'd stand there with my hands out like I was on a bow of the titanic letting the air wash over me, and people just sit there staring at me like I'm some kind of freak lol.

Out of all the effects I got from this stuff, the sensations stood out the most for me. The intense visuals that completely flooded my vision making eyesight nearly impossible were interesting too

Thanks for sharing btw, hot experience report my girlfriend was going to try this stuff again soon so I'll keep this in mind. She's gonna wonder why I keep putting on new music... I'll know I've got it right when she starts moaning lol.

-GC

AFOAF has a similar experience with MDMA, and was unsure if she was alone in that. Good to know that is not the case.
Old 23-07-2013, 19:08
Silver Member

Male from United States
Judo Johnny is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 208, Level: 2 Points: 208, Level: 2 Points: 208, Level: 2
Re: has anybody else had an Experience with 25C-NBOMe resulting in multiple orgasms?

The girl who had this experience has only tried MDMA once, but did not get that intensely physical experience people talk about. She recommends the album Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots by The Flaming Lips for the next your girlfriend tries 25c. She says its amazing, hopefully it will induce some moaning Haha
Old 03-08-2013, 17:33
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from England
psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.
Points: 1,865, Level: 6 Points: 1,865, Level: 6 Points: 1,865, Level: 6
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Sex: Male
Height / Weight: 5'10" / 77kg
Dose:3000ug+ (could of been up to 5mg)
ROA; Insufflation
Setting: Random house party
Drugs taken in past 24hours: A few ciders, tiny bit of AM-2201, ganja and a bit of speed
Previous psychedelics experience:
Phens: 2C-B, 2C-C, 2C-D, 2C-E, 2C-I, 2C-P, 2C-T2, 2C-T7, DOM, DOI, Mescaline, MDMA, MDA, MDE
Trypts: LSD, LSA, Shrooms, DMT, 5-MeO-AMT, AMT, DiPT, 5-MeO-DiPT, 4-HO-MET, 5-MeO-MiPT, 4-AcO-DALT, 5-MeO-DALT, DALT
Others: Bromodragonfly, amanitas, salvia, ayahuasca

Also very experienced with lots of opiates, benzos, dissociatives, stims, cannibinoids random pharms etc.

I recently had another mostly dreadful experience on 25C-NBOMe. A guy I know had a new powder in called Spangle which he had no idea what contained but said it was very potent and had to be snorted which instantly made me think NBOMe. He gave me a line which looked very big but I trusted him presuming it must be cut. Turns out it wasn't and like I thought was almost definitely 25C-NBOMe. I could tell from the similarities to my other very hard experience (1500ug+ snorted 3 years ago) and from the lovely afterglow and visuals you get regardless to severity of trip.

Anyways this line was at least 3mg but probably more like 5mg. I don't remember coming up which is probably a good thing since the come up is so harsh on big doses. A few hours after taking it maybe around 4 or 5 I suddenly became much more lucid and could begin to comprehend my surroundings. However I was drenched in sweat, had a different T shirt on and was bruised from head to toe. Had massive bruises all up my arms and legs, graizes everyone, bruises on my torso and at least 2 cracked ribs and a black eye. I had no idea what happenned but it turned out I went totally insane. And for some reason to restrain me the dick who ODed me beat the shit out of me, including throwing me down his stairs and repeatadley kicking me while I was down on the ground.

I started to recall the trip the following day in insane agony. Thought I had dislocated my shoulder and broken my hand but they turned out to be fine after I had a few x rays a couple days later. My memory is very patchy but does mimic my previous balls to the walls trip. Again I was combined into the consciousness of the world but it was full of hate and fury and shame and disgust at me. Amongst these most evil and horrible of feelings was another thread of people trying to save me. My ex fiancee appeared and was cradling my head trying to protect me, crying, begging for me to be ok. She wasn't there (haven't seen her in couple years but had been there the last time I did a huge dose). My dad was there looking at me in disbelief as to why I would put myself through it, threatening me physical harm and rallying others to do the same. My school friends were there at fist cheering me on as I recalled a monstrous never ending time loop just as before but soon turned to disowning me and mocking me.

This went on for hours to where I was essentially having a psychedelic fit. Waay waaaaay too much input and no way to exert it other than going crazy. This all makes a lot of sense when I heard what happenned with the guy beating the shit out of me with no wonder why the trip turned soo so dark. Turns out it was my mates gf trying to help me. All the time I couldn't work out if I was in a good place or very dark and dangerous place. I barely knew anyone at this party. My mate who was there with me said it was fucking brutal but he tried and failed to helped me.

Obviously as a rule of thumb never take something of unknown dose or identity especially when around random people. Although if I had known it was pure 25C-NBOMe I would never had smashed the whole line he gave me. Subsequently the guy told everyone he had given me the tiniest tiniest bump much less than he normally gives people though it was total bull shit with him wanting to try to absolve some of the blame. Am fine now and glad I barely remember any though I still keep getting this same time loop in a lot of trips. Always seems to be leading up to some big discovery of mind or the key to a universal puzzle or even sometimes just the punch line to end all punch lines.

Another experience to chalk up I guess though not one I would ever want to repeat. Big doses of NBOMes are very very dangerous especially with the severity in which they hit.

EDIT: Do have to say there were aspects of the trip that were fucking hilarious I only have fleeting memories of them though. Like last time it was quite up and down flicking from psychedelic hell and euphoric glory. If the comeup wasn't so fierce high doses of this would be awesome not as high as I did though. Need to try it sublingually. 700-850ug snorted is a much much more comfortable dose

Last edited by psychedelaholic; 03-08-2013 at 17:47.
Old 06-08-2013, 16:40

25 y/o Male from United States
xrayspexx is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

just wanted to point out this is a Ralf Heim compound not david nichols, he led study on it he did not discover the molecule or its action. Also NEVER eyeball this substance or any of its ilk, i keep seeing and hearing about people doing this, please learn how to dose intelligently, if you continue to disrespect these compounds we may lose them forever.
Old 15-12-2013, 18:25

Male from Earth
RastaCustomer is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
25C-NBOMe 1200ug Trip Report

Dosage: 1200ug on blotter
Duration: 8 Hours

I've tried 25C 2 times before this trip that you're about to read. First time it was 800ug. I had no hallucinations or body high. The second time I took 2000ug and had mild hallucinations. Walls breathing, double vision and brighter colors. I was pretty disappointed about this drug and psychadelics in general. It was so weak and boring and I felt like crap the next morning. Muscle pain, sore troat and headache were the worst.

I came to school just like any other normal day, not realizing that this would be the worst day of my life. I had some money with me and my friend had about 10-15 25C blotters, each blotter had 1200ug of the substance on it. At around 4pm my friend asked me if I wanted to trip with him. We were in school at the time but since I knew it was very week I agreed to trip. Around 5pm we spit out the blotters and I started to get the same mild hallucinations just like on 2000ug. It was kind of different than before. I liked it. Now, our classes end at around 7pm and that's when I go home, but we didn't have some classes and had 2 hours of free time. I suggested we go get some weed since I had the money and smoke a few spliffs. He agreed so we started walking to our guy since he isn't very far away.

We talked a lot. Making jokes and talking about the effects. We got there at around 5:20pm. When we got there he Invited us in and we sat with him, talking about our experience and gave him one blotter. He rolled a spliff and we smoked it. Now this is when shit hit the fan. I started feeling weird. I couldn't feel my body anymore and I was scared as never before. But I kept acting normal. I thought that if I ignored it it would go away. We continued talking, watching TV and making jokes. The guy started rolling another spliff. I never say no to weed so I continued smoking with them ^^.

It was around 6:15pm. I had no Idea where I am and how to act. I didn't even know what to say. I lost the ability to talk at all and just sat there. It felt like i was just an object. Whenever I moved my motion would leave traces behind it. Walls started breathing like crazy and started feeling anxious. I felt like I needed to do something bu didn't know what. My fried was talking with the dude and i was completely lost in my mind. It felt like I wasn't in reality anymore. I just wanted it to stop. At around 6:30pm i realized i needed to be in front of my school in half an hour so i could catch a bus home. So i got up i told my friend that we need to go. He stood up too and we left.

On our way to school he tried to reassure me that everything will be fine but i couldn't understand half of the word's he was saying. I just kept quiet and tried to stay calm still not accepting I was having a bad trip and still trying to ignore it. I was so confused. I didn't know what was happening. I just followed my friend. Everything left traces behind it and colors were so weird and since it was dark outside I had pretty strong hallucinations. Everything felt like it was a movie. I said goodbye to my friend and we split off. He went home and i waited for the bus in front of the school. I was shivering so hard and people were looking at me.

My aunt came to pick me up so i sat in the car. She didn't say a word, witch kind of scared me. She offered me a cigarette and i took it. Smoked the cigarette while she was giving me a ride. I was still shivering in the car and had a very bad feeling. I can't explain it. I just knew something was wrong and something bad was gonna happen. I got home and found out that my parents aren't there. I didn't care where they left. I was just so glad that they wouldn't see me because one look at me and you could tell that i was on something. It was around 7:30 when i got home and tried to watch TV. But i didn't understand anything. Time and space didn't exist anymore and i felt like my whole life was like this. I was still on the peak and i just wanted it to end. I layed in my bed and tried to sleep but that's impossible on 25-c. Soon my parents came home and since it was 8:30pm they asked me why i was in bed so early. I just said that i was tired. I have no idea how i said it or how i understood them. I didn't even know who asked me that. I was completely lost and it felt like i don't even exist. I was cold, shivering, crying and had muscle pains. Completely gone from reality. I had visions of my father entering my room. They were so real. I just kept laying there hoping that at least the hallucinations would end. I finally was able to sleep at around 2am.

The next morning felt ok. Physically. But psychologically I was destroyed. I was getting lost in the middle of sentences. Couldn't rememer certain words and thought differently. This lasted for about 2 weeks and now I'm ok.

Share this on:

Tags
25c-nbome, 25c-nbome and orgasms, 25c-nbome and sex, 25c-nbome experiences, 2c-c-nbome, n-benzylphenethylamines, nbome-2c-c, phenethylamines, psychedelic phenethylamines, psychedelic research chemicals, psychedelics, research chemicals

Sitelinks: Information: